Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics (63926 Views)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / Ogun Farm Manager Killed While Harvesting Crop With Daughter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Residents of Maryland area in Lagos were shocked yesterday morning after a commercial bus a.k.a 'Danfo' hit and killed a man who was on his way to his office. According to an eyewitness, the man who is said to be a managing director in one of the offices in the area -was said to have died while trying to pursue the Danfo driver who bashed his car at Onigbongbo bus-stop, Maryland...

The man reportedly left his car, removed his shoes and ran after the bus driver, according to report. While trying to hold the bus and accost the driver, the man was pushed away by the driver as he fell on the ground. He was immediately hit on the head by another bus which was coming his way. He died on the spot. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/man-killed-after-trying-to-pursue-danfo.html

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
rip to him

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by PrettyCrystal: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2016
he died for nothing ...RIP to him tho

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by otabuko(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Worldly things... He threw away his life for nothing, MG in Maryland, the car that was bashed, can't it be repaired? Even if it takes a while months salary, which i know is impossible....

RIP to Him...

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
this death could have been avoided

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by powerfulsettingz: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
So this dead man lying down actually chase a moving vehicle cos of he bashed his so called car,
Oya let judge do u think he will make heaven base on his action? I doubt it though

RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by GogetterMD(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Why try to form Bruce Lee on a moving vehicle? For the ultimate price? cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
When I heard the news I was like this man carelessly killed him selves.

RIP though.

21 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2016
My people will say "it's a stupid person that goes missing while looking for his missing item

This happens to b a typical example

RIP

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by socialmediaman: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2016
RIP. The system failed him that's why he decided to take the law into his hands. In a saner society there's a dial to alert authorities and file a claim so that people don't endanger their lives or those of others

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by IVORY2009(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2016
such is life, the world is a wicked place, u win some and loose some, he would have let go, and perhaps take the blame and fix his car, who knows he would still hv been alive 2day!

9 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by harrysjones(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2016
What a wicked world

RIP smellymouth pls come and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
It could be he bought the bashed car on hire purchase and that he has not finish paying for it.
My condolence to his family.

15 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by veekid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
What a world

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Ikigia: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sad......Rest In Peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by piagetskinner(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nawa oo...what is car compared to ur life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by emperorchedda(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
I don't totally blame him. With the way people drive recklessly, even on a road where you are on your own lane someone recklessly drags it with you, sometimes you stand your ground and refuse to be bullied out of the road then you get hit by the reckless driver you will have to hold him responsible for the damages in order to make him a lesson to reckless drivers and future reckless driver

If we keep letting go there will be no sanity on our roads anymore because I can just hit you and I know you will let go

15 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by signature2012(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
God,am just short of words......

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by ngoben(f): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Rip dis could hv been avoided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by handysuzy(f): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jesuuu omo olorun o.

Had he known he would have just let the crazy driver leave. Its not everytime one should prove Lasgidi spirit. See what the Mushin in him has cost him-his life.

Meanwhile, I read one crazy Kenan story this morning....A man cant have sex because his penis has grown as big as a baby...See it here: http://factflyers.com/man-cant-grown-bigger-babyphotos/

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Bsc(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
From bashing of car to bashing of your life.
chei!!!!
This word called right... Is my right, am right.. Therefore i have to chess him, may be deal with him.
There are certain things we just have to overlook be it our right or not.
The other day I saw a Man abandoning his children in his car to exchange blow with a bus conductor, i felt gratified. ... Cause the bus conductor beat him up mercilessly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by JonSnow(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
He must be an afonja. They don't have sense.

RIP sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Becina(f): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
imagine, Just wasted for vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by ochallo: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
this sounds like a cock and bull story. This guy doesn't look like the MD of a company and the conductor that pushed him should be arrested, that is manslaughter, not to just blame the man.

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by RotrEmmanuel: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
mistake to learn from. RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by dejavubobo1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
rip to him
wat sef ? jus inside this life. how ll someone jus die like nau.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Osama10(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why? Why run after agberos?

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Lincoln275(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
ki olorun oba ma sho wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by vikkeee(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
See how person just die unnecessarily. Sometimes when I ignore peoples actions towards me they think am dumb and stupid not knowing am avoiding unnecessary wahala

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Respect to the dead but this is the result of an educated illiterate, i mean which educated and informed person would leave their car, take off their shoe and start chasing after a moving vehicle.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.