Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Social Media Gladiator In Rivers State Laid To Rest - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Social Media Gladiator In Rivers State Laid To Rest (560 Views)

Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos / Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Gladiator In Rivers State Laid To Rest by MOVERSMAG: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
*crying silently in my corner *
Nixon Chibudom Ehie I remember the first day I met u at the deputy governors office ,u wer so full of life .we were all having fun taking pictures and joking about a Lotta stuff ,few months down the line and now THIS.How I wish I could walk down to the cemetery to pay my last respect but low and behold my legs fail me.But my eyes have refused to stop dripping out tears GOD knows why this happened and I know that this will never happen to any of us in the Social Media Family Of Rivers State or our Families again . D-Source Connect what a sad day for all of us but GOD DEY KAMPE and he will guide ,guard ,protect and prosper us bountifully from henceforth AMEN.....NIXON SLEEP TIGHT TILL WE MEET ON THAT BEAUTIFUL RESURRECTION MORNING .......FROM HON.MICHAEL OJIMS MEMBER RIVERS STATE SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM .

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

E-wedding Invitation Cards / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies Beauty Pageants!!! / Miss United Nations World Habitat Launches Projex Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.