Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Atlast, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife Anita... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atlast, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife Anita... (1134 Views)

I Had Four Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins, Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita R / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Just Got Engaged / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife, Anita Marries European Lover - The Headliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atlast, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife Anita... by kachysblog(f): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
According to a social media user who is also a member of Christ Embassy, Ada Hope, who took to her Facebook handle to register her anger over the way and manner the two pastors separation were celebrated online and now that they are reconciled, nobody cared to talk about it.

Eeyaaa! Am happy for the both of them. The Lord is good. Read her rant below after the cut….

WHEN PASTOR CHRIS AND HIS WIFE, ANITA BROKE UP, THE SOCIAL MEDIA CELEBRATED IT FOR WEEKS, NOW THAT GOD HAS RAISED SOME LEADERS TO INTERVENE AND THEY HAVE RECONCILED, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT.
FRIENDS, MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR DOWNFALL, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR PROGRESS OR BREAKTHROUGH.

I SPEAK TO YOU BY THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THAT THOSE WAITING FOR NEGATIVE NEWS OF DISAPPOINTMENT, DIVORCE, ACADEMIC FAILURE, BUSINESS FAILURE, SICKNESS OR EVEN DEATH WILL WAIT IN VAIN. I SPEAK LIVE TO EVERY DEAD SITUATION OF YOUR LIVES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

http://www.kachysblog.com/2016/09/03/waoo-pst-chris-oyakhilome-and-wife-anita-reconciles-pic/

Cc Lalasticlala, Finestboi
Re: Atlast, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife Anita... by ephemm(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
If they are truly reconciled, they should cover their face in shame as nobody cares about it.

If Pastors can't handle marital crisis, why criticise Tiwa Savage & co?

Even Charley Boy is married to Lady D for over 3 decades and counting, u now want me to celebrate the reconciliation of one yeyebrity pastor.

1 Like

Re: Atlast, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife Anita... by ediama(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
The moral Lesson to all Christians world wide is' dont look up to man for Righteousness, for man is weak and full of trouble. LOOK UP TO GOD at all times.
Re: Atlast, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife Anita... by DesChyko: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oya now.. Food for Bloggers undecided

Na to carry their pictures together at events, forge stories join dey colour our faces na im sure pass
Re: Atlast, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife Anita... by Incrizz(f): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pastor Anita and Chris look so alike.
That's how to know couples who are faithful while married for long; they grow to look alike.

If a man cheats, or the woman cheats, then sorry no "look alike" for them both *sad*

The truth is I don't know what to make of this news undecided

(1) (Reply)

Alert: CBN Warns Everyone From Using Their Dom Accounts To Buy And Sell Dollars / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? / For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.