Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) (21574 Views)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by odogwueast: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
This man is making a very big mistake for dumping is party he does see how this government is going that no way for them 2019 all his afraid of buhari
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by Saintp(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tomorrow someone will open his or her bucal cavity to blame PDP for the problems we are having yet they keep admitting the same PDP to thier fold. Tomorrow GEJ will abandon PDP n join APC and they will accept him with open arms.

Nigerian political parties APC and PDP are just an assembly for criminals whose sole aim is to win elections

1 Like

Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Abeymills:
And so how he take reduce food price n recession dat apc n bubuhari caused already in nig...mtweeeee lurbish

Lurbish indeed

1 Like

Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by Daud2: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Political promiscuity at it's peak. Interest finder.

1 Like

Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by patosky22(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
welcome to Apc
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by truthspeaks: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
And suddenly, Gej allies are now saints cos they joined APC. Hypocrisy must be running in ur blood n dat of ur ancestors. Infact if Gej joins APC, u ll crown him chief saint n wat does dat say abt ur APC?
Themind:
Though it isn't too late to know GEJ was a failure personified. He realized GEJ is a failed orphan of the yigboes
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by truthspeaks: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Them be like Buhari n clulessness
Jediel1:
Nigeria politicians and changing party
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by Omeokachie: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Anonymous politician.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by AsoRockz01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
The man is now a new creature,his sins has been washed by the broom and now he is made whole according to APC2:17.

I guess in his speech,he wwill try to remind us that what is happening now was caused by 16 years of PDP mis rule. Them no dey evver miss that statement.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by rusher14: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
AZUH:
He's going to come back with empty stomach .

Nothing to loot?
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beremx:
Naija politicians and political prostitution na like bread and beans. Not surprised sha!!

grin

Wey that Jacob Zuma pisure sef? grin

Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by Danpotter(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
if u ask d bros d reasons for defecting, he will give a composition of how buhari's govt of change has affected d lives of a million Nigerians & how d hopeless PDP stole d country to guns.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hedonistically:
Anywhere belle face politician.
"Anywhere belle face" these words bring back old memories.
When I was a boy (early 90's), we use the words for those who see clear chances to score in a street football matches,but always miss.
I remember we will shout " haaa anywhere belle face grin"

1 Like

Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
George2016:

If they like make Udom Emmanuel and Akpabio move to APC but one thing is sure that APC can never produce Governor of AKS.
. Na lie. If OBA move to APC nkor? Remember these are the movers &shakers of AK Politix.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by winj: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2016
pdp is the new apc
pdp=apc
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by blackprowler: 3:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Man must wack!
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by bonnez(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2016
George2016:

If they like make Udom Emmanuel and Akpabio move to APC but one thing is sure that APC can never produce Governor of AKS.

God bless u my brother. APC will never produce the Governor of Akwa Ibom State. Kpam.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by bonnez(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Na lie. If OBA move to APC nkor? Remember these are the movers &shakers of AK Politix.

OBA na past tense for Akwa Ibom politics. His days of glory and dominance are long gone. His pride and ego is his undoing. No be everytime wey to carry bad boys waka dey spread violence and threaten people dey epp for politics. He could not even produce Party Chapter Chairman in his LGA neither could he produce a Transition committee member.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
George2016:

I concur
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by macho44(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Themind:
Though it isn't too late to know GEJ was a failure personified. He realized GEJ is a failed orphan of the yigboes
U be MUMU personified.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 5:13am On Sep 11, 2016
bonnez:

OBA na past tense for Akwa Ibom politics. His days of glory and dominance are long gone. His pride and ego is his undoing. No be everytime wey to carry bad boys waka dey spread violence and threaten people dey epp for politics. He could not even produce Party Chapter Chairman in his LGA neither could he produce a Transition committee member.
. You know PDP AKS is controlled by the former gov'nor &u can't state categorically that OBA has'nt recommended any1 for any post in his LGA. Hate it or love it, he is the next governor once the governorship is zoned to Uyo senatorial district. Uyo is lucky to have him as their senator. I personally luv his style. He empowered enuff guymen dem while servin' as a commissioner. Bros! That guy get die-hard fans. Just watch!
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by bonnez(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2023
saintkeppy:
. You know PDP AKS is controlled by the former gov'nor &u can't state categorically that OBA has'nt recommended any1 for any post in his LGA. Hate it or love it, he is the next governor once the governorship is zoned to Uyo senatorial district. Uyo is lucky to have him as their senator. I personally luv his style. He empowered enuff guymen dem while servin' as a commissioner. Bros! That guy get die-hard fans. Just watch!

Bros ow far na? D election been don finish ooo. I say make I remind you based on ya statement say na oba go be next governor.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2023
bonnez:

Bros ow far na? D election been don finish ooo. I say make I remind you based on ya statement say na oba go be next governor.

Senator Bassey Albert Akpan (OBA), CON is the next Governor of AKS, Pastor Umo Eno is just there for the time being, they know, they ain't celebrate yet, when the re-arrangement time set, I will mention you appropriately.
Re: Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) by famology(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2023
By 2027 there'll be no PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: FG Is Building Rail Line To Border Point not Into Niger Republic / Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) / Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.