Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (158012 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
PAININASS:

@Poster,don't decieve yourself,Nigerian girls no fine, take a look at the Sexylemon for example,you will see she is cute from head to waist, but the legs is a waste!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SexyLeamon is fine ooo. No dey talk dat kain ting jare. *Nonsense* angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
I give it to Naija girls when it comes to one
1: They have hot looking faces with the right-makeup
2: The have a PHAT! arse especially with them jeans that cut the butt-cheeks into two parts (upper and lower)

I give it to them when you say most beautiful facially but here is where they fall my hand
1: bulging tummy and sides
2: Slack thighs only held by tight jeans
3: Bad pedicure and bad skin color on the legs especially (now I know whey Majority of Naija girls are always on tight-jeans and tops)

That is my view  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by PAININASS: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^

well u are late;i once had my pic here

but guess what u never have urs

u have the gut ?
Then you shut up from now on
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
PAININASS:

@Poster,don't decieve yourself,Nigerian girls no fine, take a look at the Sexylemon for example,you will see she is cute from head to waist, but the legs is a waste!
abi what I do u na? leave me alone jor. I love my legs more than all part of my body and u come dey talk rubbish. and who told u am from Nigeria?

chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SexyLeamon is fine ooo. No dey talk dat kain ting jare. *Nonsense* angry angry angry angry
leave the boy he's looking for my attention.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
Then you shut up from now on

to be frankly speakin; if any, u should [size=21pt]chat a f uck out[/size]

people come out in the open chattin ulgy while the real mugu cursed face is hidden!!

cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by PAININASS: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

to be frankly speakin; if any, u should [size=21pt]chat a f uck out[/size]

people come out in the open chattin ulgy while the real mugu cursed face is hidden!!

cool
Hmmm,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
thats right man grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by arsenal4va(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ ikey

everyone is beautiful, no one is ugly

learn to respect what GOD has given
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
I must confess i prefer white girls but that don't mean there are no Beauties in Nigeria. I mean I have this girl ive been chasing for months now and she's damn sexy i can't just let go.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
arsenal4va:

@ ikey

everyone is beautiful, no one is ugly

learn to respect what GOD has given

Abeg ugly dey. Call a spade a spade.

@topic

Is this a form of self consolation?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
hhahhhhaaa grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
@topic

Joke of the year. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Davedavy: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

I give it to Naija girls when it comes to one
1: They have hot looking faces with the right-makeup
2: The have a PHAT! arse especially with them jeans that cut the butt-cheeks into two parts (upper and lower)

I give it to them when you say most beautiful facially but here is where they fall my hand
1: bulging tummy and sides
2: Slack thighs only held by tight jeans
3: Bad pedicure and bad skin color on the legs especially (now I know whey Majority of Naija girls are always on tight-jeans and tops)

That is my view  grin

lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by PAININASS: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Abeg ugly dey. Call a spade a spade.

@topic

Is this a form of self consolation?
Thanks baby
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sandee575(f): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
Im so proud of sexyleamon
shes sweet
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
sandee575:

Im so proud of sexyleamon
shes sweet

You aint seen norrin yet! grin grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by r231(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
I am with you my guy, the lady is so down to earth, I think seun should start considering an award for Nairalanders.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
Poster, Arrant nonsense if you ask me, you really need to broaden your horizon and travel the world/Africa b4 reaching a
rather patriotic and highly subjective conclusion, the percentage of beautiful girls in Nigeria can not be more than 20% at
most and out of that percentage the "exceptionally, jaw dropping, beautiful ones represent abt 5%, I am not on here to bash our naija sisters
cos I be naija boymy self, but I am not the type to bullshit all in the name of patriotism. . . . . . Ethiopian girls wins the vote hands down.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" is the greatest bullshit of all time, while I believe beauty is a combination
of the physical apperance (facial structure, mouth watering shape, if you knnow what I mean  smiley) and also personality
truth of the matter is when talking in context of the superficial features every man can recognise a true beauty when he sees one
I am yet to see a man on this planet earth who thinks someone like "Maria mutola or Estelle"(UK singer) is a beauty queen cheesy, nuff said
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by denony(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
those girls fine nobi small oooooooooooooo
kudos to those yori yori  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
jalether:

Poster, Arrant nonsense if you ask me, you really need to broaden your horizon and travel the world/Africa b4 reaching a
rather patriotic and highly subjective conclusion, the percentage of beautiful girls in Nigeria can not be more than 20% at
most and out of that percentage the "exceptionally, jaw dropping, beautiful ones represent abt 5%, I am not on here to bash our naija sisters
cos I be naija boymy self, but I am not the type to bullshit all in the name of patriotism. . . . . . Ethiopian girls wins the vote hands down.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" is the greatest bullshit of all time, while I believe beauty is a combination
of the physical apperance (facial structure, mouth watering shape, if you knnow what I mean  smiley) and also personality
truth of the matter is when talking in context of the superficial features every man can recognise a true beauty when he sees one
I am yet to see a man on this planet earth who thinks someone like "Maria mutola or Estelle"(UK singer) is a beauty queen cheesy, nuff said

Agreed. I have been to Naija numerous times; it is so hard to find jaw-dropping beautiful women. Maybe it is because a lot of our women go to boarding houses for secondary schools, which makes them malnourished at the critical puberty stage, a stage during which the essential parts of a female morphology, including beautiful skin and good hair, are formed; not to mention all the marks of mosquitoe bites on their bodies. I will never, ever send my daughter to a boarding house in Naija.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
Princek12:

Agreed. I have been to Naija numerous times; it is so hard to find jaw-dropping beautiful women. Maybe it is because a lot of our women go to boarding houses for secondary schools, which makes them malnourished at the critical puberty stage, a stage during which the essential parts of a female morphology, including beautiful skin and good hair, are formed; not to mention all the marks of mosquitoe bites on their bodies. I will never, ever send my daughter to a boarding house in Naija.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nairacash: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
check out these

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
I'm glad someone made this post. Finally put those fools who think horn african girls are better simply because of their mixed look. Yes, nigerian girls are very beautiful. I think a lot of these men bashing nigerian women are not really nigerian men. They are just posing to be nigerian men, but they are really not.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
nene1.

What is your point? Pls explain urself
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
lie
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
Nene!

Sorry O
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
What i think of naija girls

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
german007:

nene1.

What is your point? Pls explain urself

sorry i was referring to the post someone made about somali girls. sorry don't mind me. i think i meant to post it in that thread.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nizoral(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
i no dey argue. meeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chai see beauty. u no am even one of them pls dnt try to burst my bubble. hey[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by playahP(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
you post only models
Naija girls are fine but brazilians trip my alarm system.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
playah P:

you post only models
Naija girls are fine but brazilians trip my alarm system.

I think ur right Bros. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.