Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Breaking News: Lil Wayne Retires From Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Lil Wayne Retires From Music (474 Views)

DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies / Legendary Rapper Lil Wayne Retires From Music - See Tweet / Popular Rapper, Lil’ Wayne Retires From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Lil Wayne Retires From Music by cherrycyn90: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
The rapper took to Twitter to share a cryptic tweet saying that he was done just hours after Miami police were called to his home following reports of a shooting.

“I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I’m dun,” Wayne wrote.

Two hours later, he added: “ain’t lookin for sympathy, just serenity.”

The “Forever” singer has been involved in an ongoing legal battle with business partner Birdman since 2015. In January of that year, Lil Wayne sued Birdman the CEO of his label Cash Money Records for a whopping $51 million, according to Uproxx.

The 33-year-old New Orleans native hasn’t put out an album since “Free Weezy” in 2015. Lil Wayne’s legal issues with Birdman also fault the producer for having yet to put out the long-awaited 12th studio album by Wayne, titled “Tha Cartver V.”

In 2012, Wayne said he would retire after that album, noting, “Man, I’ve been rappin’ since I was 8 years old. I’m 30 now, man. That’s a long time, man.”
I’m good y’all don’t trip

On Friday afternoon, Miami police were called to the star’s home after receiving reports of a shooting. The call, however, turned out to be a hoax .

“Luv to the miami PD for always being alert, attentive, & appropriate. Thk u,” Wayne tweeted, before hinting at retirement.

“I’m good y’all don’t trip,” he tweeted once more at 10 a.m. on Saturday, still not giving fans a clear idea of what he meant.

READ MORE http://www.enzyhub.com/breaking-news-lil-wayne-retires-from-music/

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Breaking News: Lil Wayne Retires From Music by cherrycyn90: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
SEE LIL WAYNE LATEST tweets and Fans begging him >> http://www.enzyhub.com/breaking-news-lil-wayne-retires-from-music/

(1) (Reply)

Tooxclusive Stop This: Olamide X Phyno "Nobody's Fault" Was In 2kings Album 201 / Benue University Lecturer Accuse Of Being A Serial Rapist With A Small Penis / Check Out What We Have To Say On Drake's New Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.