Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) (7419 Views)

Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
2face Idibia was in a journey with his wife Annie. As both Kissed, 2face threatened to kill anyone who crushes on his wife or anyone who kiss his wife. "me and you go enter one quanter" 2face said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbtwi5UVfb4

Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by metalDETECTED(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Its all in his head ... but he tasted some other people's wives b4 them. Hope he kids tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Chessco(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
African men be like; I am permitted to cheat but if my wife dare reply hello from another man I will kill both of them.

Funny though!
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by dominique(f): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Annie forming American accent, 2baba just dey blast pidgin dey go. Lovely video all the same

2 Likes

Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
dominique:
Annie forming American accent, 2baba just dey blast pidgin dey go. Lovely video all the same

lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
when there is love...any way...today is my birthdayyyyyyy

5 Likes

Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Big hypocrite! undecided
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Jay542(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
deb303:
Happy Birthday Ma. Light One grin
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
He's just joking people need to learn to take a joke.

1 Like

Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
rokiatu:
He's just joking people need to learn to take a joke.

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by LuvU2: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
2face too cute. kiss The cutest nd smartest naija artist ever kisskiss

1 Like

Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
LuvU2:

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Ozavize88(f): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by prela(f): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
lucky "not so beautiful" Annie
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 5:02am On Sep 04, 2016
prela:
lucky "not so beautiful" Annie

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by jessiecah(f): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2016
My beautiful illiterate Man
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2016
jessiecah:

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2016
deb303:

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by OKorowanta: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2016
2baba,wich kain aggressive jaguda kiss be dat?
Why u dey kiss your wife like say u dey kiss craze?
Kiss sofri sofri next time.
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
OKorowanta:
2baba,wich kain aggressive jaguda kiss be dat?
Why u dey kiss your wife like say u dey kiss craze?
Kiss sofri sofri next time.

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Big hypocrite! undecided

Who ask you
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

Who ask you
you are a fan abi? cheesy grin tongue
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you are a fan abi? cheesy grin tongue

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
jessiecah:

Dont judge cutie. That's my mentor right there cry
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by jessiecah(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
DMeanMan:

Lol...awwwn sorry
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
jessiecah:

Lol...awwwn sorry

It's okay wink
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
DMeanMan:

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
metalDETECTED:
Its all in his head ... but he tasted some other people's wives b4 them. Hope he kids tongue

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
LuvU2:

Yes!
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2016
metalDETECTED:

Lol
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by monteee(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
see where love dey shark cool
Re: 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2016
monteee:
see where love dey shark cool

No so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal / PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG / Terri Ryn Biography, Age, Music, Net Worth & Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.