Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Investors Needed For Filling Station Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Needed For Filling Station Business (777 Views)

Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business / Filling Station Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For Filling Station Business by stagger: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
I would like to partner with like-minded individuals to set up a filling station business. We could either build one from scratch or rent an existing facility. I actually would like to partner with two or three guys. Each will own a PMS pump and we all would share the AGO and DPK pumps.

I can handle the logisticks of getting the necessary licenses and approvals. Now that the deregulation policy is almost complete, we should be looking at some good business.

Any interested person should drop his email here so I can contact them with the proposal. Please note that any intending investor must be ready with at least N5m - N10m for us to start. This is not for jokers, but for those interested in engaging in a business that not only will provide a guaranteed lifetime income, but can effectively provide for generations thereafter.

Over to you.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advice / How Do I Fund A Paypal Account / Ebay- Like Website And Online Business Idea For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.