Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House (799 Views)

Just In : Pastor Arrested With 120 Human Skulls In Kwara / Thief Falls Asleep In Pastor ’ S Room During Robbery / Woman Plants Cocaine In Pastor’s House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by jamex93(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
A 45-year-old pastor, Chukwuemeka Okoro, and his wife, Esther, 39, were on Friday arraigned in a Mararaba Upper Area Court for allegedly intimidating their neighbour whose missing goat was found in their house after several searches.

Giving his account, the complainant, Onuh Joseph noted that the pastor threatened him over his property.

“Early this year, I bought a goat which I kept in a cage but it got missing, I reported the matter at the police station and during a search it was found in the accused person’s house.

“When he was asked by the police officers why he kept the goat, he told them that he did that in order to see if I can do anything.”

The couple, who reside in New Karu, Nasarwa State, were arraigned on a three-count of intimidation, mischief and intentional insult contrary to sections 397, 327 and 399 of the Penal Code.

Joseph, of the same address, told the court that since the couple moved into the neighbourhood in 2014, they have been creating trouble with him for no reason.

The presiding officer, Ibrahim Shekaru, granted bail to the accused persons in the sum of N100, 000 each with one surety each in like sum. Shekaru adjourned the matter till Sept. 27 for further hearing.

http://casha2z..com.ng/2016/09/missing-goat-found-in-pastors-house.html?m=1

Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by ladyF(f): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hian!
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Lucky goat they didn't slaughter it yet...
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by jamex93(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Smiles... Funny u
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by keylogger(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
The Pastor and the Goat.
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by ojun50(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol i jst keep loving d kind of pastors we hv dis days, APC hv made them to improve
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by Fourwinds: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

very funny...

d name of d judge though....

I thought I saw Shekau grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

very funny...

I thought I saw Shekau
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by Pilate2016(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dvery funny...

I thought I saw Shekau ;Dvery funny...

I thought I saw Shekau
I also went back to recheck the name. LOL
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by diportivo: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Make I jejely fry my akara for here

grin
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by fergieboy: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Could be a peace offering gifted to the pastor
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastor’s House by jamex93(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
fergieboy:
Could be a peace offering gifted to the pastor

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. / Would I Be In Trouble If I Had Killed Him??? / Nigerian Drug Baron Gets 27 Years In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.