Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) (42681 Views)

Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos) / Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Kings2rule(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
What was he actually thinking? Is he a Ugandan ninja or What? Anyway that's one of the thousand ways to die but unfortunately he couldn't make it to death. Try to jump from the roof top of a penthouse maybe you will find a satisfactory way to die,meanwhile go and fix that vehicle you just damaged.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by opichika(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
e yaaaa'' i tink i can undastand hw da man feel nw'''''PASSION AND PAIN''''
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by danypst: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
may be the man wants his name in the guinness book of record
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
StephanieLuv:
Instead of helping the poor boy they are all busy taking pictures

The kind thunder way go fire those people still they gym with Buhari
it's stale. they don hear this kind talk before.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by imoh070: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]
Too muc intercourse with movies,I wish he'll be recognized for his stupidity.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Shabib(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Buhari o!
Seriously!

Your brain is not just there for fancy. For hell's sake, use it!!
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by LockDown69(m): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Suicide mission
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by moonraker(m): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Buhari o!

cheesy cheesy what has buhari got to do with this? angry
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari just dey cause wahala everywhere in the world
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by chibby1485: 5:19am On Sep 06, 2016
This is what happens when you smoke ogoja weed for the first time
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by fullz: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2016
rephnol coflin and c.certiva at work
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2016
moonraker:

cheesy cheesy what has buhari got to do with this? angry
It's just an exclamation.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Shabib:

Seriously!

Your brain is not just there for fancy. For hell's sake, use it!!
Honestly, your brains must be made outta a rockin horse sh!t.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Shabib(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Honestly, your brains must be made outta a rockin horse sh!t.

An Ugandan jumped and you were mentioning Buhari!

What kinda brain do you have?

Obviously, it's a petrol-filled brain.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Levi16: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Armed Robber! ...and you stole the writing grin cool...with ITec gun..Lol
ArmedRobber:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
sǝɯıʇǝɯos
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Shabib:

You attacked me simply because of an "EXCLAmation" remark.
Would you had display your stupidity if i had use exclamations like; Jesus!, Allahu!, holly molly!, iya-alakara o!?
What kinda brain is that?
It showed you've got attributed villainy for "buhari" that result from STUPIDITY.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Shabib(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

You attacked me simply because of an "EXCLAmation" remark.
Would you had display your stupidity if i had use exclamations like; Jesus!, Allahu!, holly molly!, iya-alakara o!?
What kinda brain is that?
It showed you've got attributed villainy for "buhari" that result from STUPIDITY.

You know what?
I'll leave you to your madness!
No matter how you try to hide your inherited madness, it'll always show!
You should see a doctor before it becomes permanent!
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Shabib:

You know what? I'll leave you to your madness! No matter how you try to hide your inherited madness, it'll always show! You should see a doctor before it becomes permanent!
Anytime you hear "buhari" youre quick to insult. If you were any stupid, you'd tripped over a cordless phone. Two legged stool sample. Being a zombie is hell.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Shabib:

You know what? I'll leave you to your madness! No matter how you try to hide your inherited madness, it'll always show! You should see a doctor before it becomes permanent!
You wanna know bout "mistake" ask your mother.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Shabib:

Youre a person of rare intelligence, it's hard when you show any. Now you know how it feels for you not to have enough oxygen at birth. Your dad's condom is bigger than your personality. May devil punish buhari and all his stupid zombies.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Shabib(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

I see nothing but madness in all you've been posting.

I'll advise you study your family's history well to know who passed the gene on to you. Without that, you got no solution.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Shabib:

I see nothing but madness in all you've been posting.

I'll advise you study your family's history well to know who passed the gene on to you. Without that, you got no solution.
If i wanted to hear from an asshole, i'd just fart.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Shabib(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

May devil punish buhari and all his stupid zombies.

You're simply displaying the madness that runs within your family the more.

It's obvious your reason is just the hatred of Buhari.

Boy, your mother didn't give birth to you just to disgrace your generation. Find a solution to your madness before it gets out of hand.

Now, fvck off boy!
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Aiholi(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A young man shocked passersby in Uganda this afternoon after falling from the rooftop of Mabirizi Complex in the city Centre. The man who was seen on the roof top of the six story building -suddenly jumped with his arms spread out to the shock of those wondering what he was doing there.

Instead of dying as he wanted, he landed on top of a car parked by the roadside, thus escaping death with serious injuries. He however left the car damaged.

No one knows the reason for his action as he was rushed to a Hospital for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/man-falls-from-rooftop-of-mabirizi.html

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTTKPT-XFQ4

Saw dis news on facebook an hour ago, some1 actually said it happened in Apapa,Lagos. She said d guy complained of d hardship caused by d incumbent president and jumped to his death...
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Shabib(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
If i wanted to hear from an asshole, i'd just fart.
You think your lines are dope?
You can do better, kid! Keep searching for lines!
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Aiholi(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Uganda Superman.... cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Ofemmanu1: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Shabib:

You're simply displaying the madness that runs within your family the more.

It's obvious your reason is just the hatred of Buhari.

Boy, your mother didn't give birth to you just to disgrace your generation. Find a solution to your madness before it gets out of hand.

Now, fvck off boy!
I've been called worse things by better people, and not from
a self-obssessed two legged stool sample.
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by SmathGate(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Una dey craze?!
Una no dey look face?!
If y'all mofo had attended a school, you'd had knew what an "EXCLAmation" is.
If i had said Jesus, Allahu, Jack Robinson, Iya-alakara o etc you'all lazylots wouldn't display your crass stupidity this way.
Meanwhile, the name "buhari" has given your fish brains an attributed villainy.
Honestly, if you guy are any slower, dogs would teach you tricks.
Awon weyrey 100%
i didn't want to quote you, but i feel i really need to help your situation, don't try to hide under "Exclamation". you wrote what you wanted to and this statement you made is just a confirmation of how brain dead you are!!
[size=15pt]I SAY AGAIN.. RECEIVE SENSE IN THE NAME OF YOUR ANCESTORS!![/size]
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Shabib(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
I've been called worse things by better people, and not from a self-obssessed two legged stool sample.

Keep finding lines, fool!
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by odogwu9(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A young man shocked passersby in Uganda this afternoon after falling from the rooftop of Mabirizi Complex in the city Centre. The man who was seen on the roof top of the six story building -suddenly jumped with his arms spread out to the shock of those wondering what he was doing there.

Instead of dying as he wanted, he landed on top of a car parked by the roadside, thus escaping death with serious injuries. He however left the car damaged.

No one knows the reason for his action as he was rushed to a Hospital for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/man-falls-from-rooftop-of-mabirizi.html

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTTKPT-XFQ4
#

If you wanna kill your self make sure you do it properly..
Re: Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) by Totti9(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Omo boy you think say you be james bond grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times / Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.