Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr (537 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr by Google63(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
If you work on Fiverr and have been sent a macros enabled doc file, you are at risk of your account being hacked, and your funds withdrawn. My hard earned funds had just been withdrawn this evening, with my Fiverr account, Yahoo email, and Payoneer account hacked. The fraudsters will send you a doc file, when you try to open, you'll be told to enable macros, once you do, a trojan virus automatically infects your pc, and they have access to all your passwords. If there's anyone who knows about this, you can share your experience.
Re: Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr by Trut(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
This thread need urgent attention, front page thread.
Re: Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lalasticlala please save fivverians
Re: Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr by ladyF(f): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr by dake40(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Please , ALWAYS SCAN THE URL BEFORE DOWNLOAD.

Some guys were just hacked few hours ago and their funds WAMOOZED
Re: Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr by Abcruz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
dake40:
Please , ALWAYS SCAN THE URL BEFORE DOWNLOAD.

Some guys were just hacked few hours ago and their funds WAMOOZED
how can one can the url?
Re: Beware Of A Macros Enabled File On Fiverr by ExplicitContent: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Haha! Jeezzz!!! shocked

And I saw this on Facebook this morning.. a dude with up to $1500 in his account was complaining that his account was hacked.. account of since 2012
Everything gone..
was even blaming a friend not knowing that na get them get am

(1) (Reply)

"My Dear Nigerian Youths" By Prof. Isa / SOCIAL MEDIA Managers For Your Business. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.