Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Please (597 Views)

I Need Matured Advice Please / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please by daejavuu: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Which would you choose?!

A job as a marketing executive which will pay 30k for starters and upon good performance after 3 months will be increased to 50k you will need to sell packaged Ofada rice and target is 1million naira monthly :

o..... or a teaching job close to your house that will pay 17k monthly...please your advice.
Re: Advice Please by izzou(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
My take

The teaching job
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
marketing job no b here ooo
Re: Advice Please by emelicoby(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
daejavuu:
Which would you choose?!
A job as a marketing executive which will pay 30k for starters and upon good performance after 3 months will be increased to 50k you will need to sell packaged Ofada rice and target is 1million naira monthly :
o..... or a teaching job close to your house that will pay 17k monthly...please your advice.
There r factors you should look at like the price of the ofada rice currently n the effect the new rice coming will have on it.
Pple run from marketing Bt some mktng jobs gvs u extra Naira apart from your salary.
Taking the teaching job gvs u time just as d mktng job will do also.
Pray for God's direction. It is written " there is a way that seems right to a man bt the end thereof is destruction.
As fo me I tink mktng job will b a beta option.
Thank you.
Re: Advice Please by daejavuu: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Thank you....but as I am about to start there are no incentives attached o...until after 3months probation and I think that 1million naira target is too much....my thoughts though...what's your take?!
emelicoby:

There r factors you should look at like the price of the ofada rice currently n the effect the new rice coming will have on it.
Pple run from marketing Bt some mktng jobs gvs u extra Naira apart from your salary.
Taking the teaching job gvs u time just as d mktng job will do also.
Pray for God's direction. It is written " there is a way that seems right to a man bt the end thereof is destruction.
As fo me I tink mktng job will b a beta option.
Thank you.
Re: Advice Please by daejavuu: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2016
Thank you...kindly explain why...becos am in a dilemma right now...
izzou:
My take

The teaching job
Re: Advice Please by emelicoby(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2016
daejavuu:
Thank you....but as I am about to start there are no incentives attached o...until after 3months probation and I think that 1million naira target is too much....my thoughts though...what's your take?!
Good morning, well its seems u r scared of the marketing. Just go for the teaching if u hv peace with it.
Bt I also tink dat if u cn mk for example N200 per bag u sel on ur own arrangement then it will motivate u.
Just a thought. Do the one ur comfortable with

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With KPMG Aptitude Test...gmath Based! / Nairalanders On Delta State STEP/YAGEP Training Should Please Come In. / Vacancy: Administrative Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.