Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261176 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
ednited:

we don't speak Kiswahili here tho

Too bad. I see a new language developing when we start trading.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jay254:

Naona nikama tribe flani.. ibo labda

hehe, unawaelewa basi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
The bafana bafana of salafrico just arrived Nigeria, for their clash with the super Eagles.

They lodging at the world famous le meridian golf resort,

While Nigeria will convert them from bafana bafana to banana banana, lol

The match is billed for Saturday.

Keep the date,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Iheanacho around?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
genieluv:

Kk. May be true. Just that Nairobi from it's skyline pics being posted here looks like it has more sky scrappers/highrises. Nairobi's skyline pics look better than Lagos' skyline pics, u agree?

Of course it has but forgiveness is more interested in being delusional as long as it makes him believe Lagos is ahead. For instance, he posts Eagle house and Conoil House as two different buildings in Lagos just to increase the count of buildings over 100m in Lagos. I asked him over and over two post photos of Conoil House and Eagle House but all he did was post Buhahahas and rant over nothing producing meaningless links. Till now he hasn't posted photos of Conoil House and Eagle House.To make it worse the building is not even over 100m high.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
genieluv:

Kk. Buh why only 4? Has Kenya ever been military occupied or it seems like some presidents were just ruling above their expected tenures.......
ooooh, i just googled on this n discovered a Kenyan president ruled up to 20 years, Arap Moi. Why?

***Seems like muslims have never produced president or vice in Kenya?

Moi Ruled for 24 years plus 15years for Kenyatta the first president..

Muslims are less than 20% of Kenya population that is why.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hati13:

The population of Tigrays is about 6% of Ethiopia population, which is relatively minority compared to Oromos(35%) and Amharas(27%). After 17 years armed struggle, EPRDF(collective of TPLF, Amhara, Oromo and other peoples liberation frons, but mainly dominated by TPLF) took power from Derg in 1991. They established a federal system of government. They took large areas of fertile lands from Amharas provinces of Begemeder(now Gondar zone) and Wello. The historical Shewa province of Amharas were divided into 4 and only North Shewa given to Amharas. Large areas from Gojjam and Begemeder were also given to Benshangul-Gumez. The TPLFs and the fake puppet Amharas in EPRDF are trying their best to destroy Amharas.

My father was one of the few founding members of Amhara liberation front and EPRDF(current government). He was among the few to challenge TFLF racist domination in Ethiopia. His vision was to see equality of all ethnic groups. He died last year without seeing his vision. Let's hope those agama nasty Tigrays will be deported to where they came in Arabia in the future.

This is the current Amhara region map.

This is interesting and sad same time.

Ethiopia is really really an ethnically divided country where every ethnic group seems to be fighting for their own only, almost just like Nigeria or Nigeria even worse. That of Nigeria has toned down to an extent however.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
genieluv:

Hoooo, so u don't consider dis site a social network? I think it is sort of, it's more than a blog.

Kk, i wish Kenyan celebs were more famous. Apart from Sauti sol, i dont think most Nigerians can mention any Kenyan celebrity.

***Is that u on your profile? If yes, then i think u are handsome smiley n u can pass for a Nigerian. I noticed that Kenyans can easily pass for Nigerians compared to Tanzanians n Ugandans. You also look young like in your early or mid twenties, m i correct?

Kenyan guys look great, buh i think Nigerian, Congolese n Tanzanian guys look better cool

I don't consider this site as a social site in the real sense of that word. Its so limited in what one can do undecided
Yeah thats me wink But I cant pass for a Nigerian they tend to have big sized bodies, and I'm approaching my mid twenties you're right. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
genieluv:

Kk. Can u pls highlight some of Kibaki's achievements?
Was he a kikuyu?

Kibaki's achievement was merely grabbing Kenya's ass from a dangerous economic downturn under Moi and setting Kenya on the right path with some truly admirable goals. Yea, he is Kikuyu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
TayserMahiri:

hehe, unawaelewa basi

Nimecheki wana insinuate tribe flani especially madeportation ama scums zikipatikana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Muslims constitute less than 15% of the population. They'll be lucky to produce a president in our lifetime.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Muslims constitute less than 15% of the population. They'll be lucky to produce a president in our lifetime.

They have Dida wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nowenuse:

This is interesting and sad same time.

Ethiopia is really really an ethnically divided country where every ethnic group seems to be fighting for their own only, almost just like Nigeria or Nigeria even worse. That of Nigeria has toned down to an extent however.

Kenya has no issues with division we are all fighting to rule instead though we are very tribal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Too bad. I see a new language developing when we start trading.
Wow, i can see that from now. hehe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
genieluv:

Ooh, i thot he was Oromo. Seems like u are the ethiopian guy fanficgirl was talking about? If yes, are Tigrays really dominating Ethiopia as someone said here?
Yes, they are dominating. They are minority compared to Amharas and Oromos, but large percentage of top officials in the government and armed forces are Tigrays. Most of the soldiers in the armed force are also Tigrays. Most of the Amharas, Oromos and others in the government and armed force are puppets to the TPLF.

Those who challenged them had faced the consequences of being fired from their jobs and for some, their life had been purposely been destroyed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
genieluv:

Hoooo, so u don't consider dis site a social network? I think it is sort of, it's more than a blog.

Kk, i wish Kenyan celebs were more famous. Apart from Sauti sol, i dont think most Nigerians can mention any Kenyan celebrity.

***Is that u on your profile? If yes, then i think u are handsome smiley n u can pass for a Nigerian. I noticed that Kenyans can easily pass for Nigerians compared to Tanzanians n Ugandans. You also look young like in your early or mid twenties, m i correct?

Kenyan guys look great, buh i think Nigerian, Congolese n Tanzanian guys look better cool

Abeg nor let dem do u wayo o. Kenya pipu dem be oga kpata-kpata for wuru-wuru. Make u suffree with TayserMahiri cheesy

That was the way muafrika2 flaunted a fake picture claiming to be his until he was exposed, when i challenged them to show their faces.

Kenyans are just too damn ugly. Can't u see the pics he showed u?
Can he compare those ugly Kenyan celebs (he claim to be handsome) to these everyday Nigerian guys? Everyday Nigerians r far better looking than Kenyan celebrities. We can't compare our celebs with any Kenyans, it'd be very insulting.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jay254:

Nimecheki wana insinuate tribe flani especially madeportation ama scums zikipatikana.

oh kumbe, hao ni ibos cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jay254:

Moi Ruled for 24 years plus 15years for Kenyatta the first president..

Muslims are less than 20% of Kenya population that is why.

Kk. I see. Why did Moi rule so long? Was he a dictator?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nowenuse:

Abeg nor let dem do u wayo o. Kenya pipu dem be oga kpata-kpata for wuru-wuru. Make u suffree with TayserMahiri cheesy

That was the way muafrika2 flaunted a fake picture claiming to be his until he was exposed, when i challenged them to show their faces.

Kenyans are just too damn ugly. Can't u see the pics he showed u?
Can he compare those ugly Kenyan celebs (he claim to be handsome) to these everyday Nigerian guys? Everyday Nigerians r far better looking than Kenyan celebrities. We can't compare our celebs with any Kenyans, it'd be very insulting.

I knew wat sista Nowe was waiting for.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
TayserMahiri:

oh kumbe, hao ni ibos cheesy

I think so.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
genieluv:

Kk. I see. Why did Moi rule so long? Was he a dictator?

Sort off, he took us back to Egyt on our way to the promised land.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No, we are being a little futuristic cheesy
we are 3 centuries away from the arrival of Jan Van Reebek in the Cape Of Good Hope and that's like 600 years or so before the sinking of Titanic.We are going to fight world war 1 and ww2 for the second time

#Back to the future
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jakandeola(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jayceon:
we are 3 centuries away from the arrival of Jan Van Reebek in the Cape Of Good Hope and that's like 600 years or so before the sinking of Titanic.We are going to fight world war 1 and ww2 for the second time

#Back to the future
hiv
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
jakandeola:
hiv
from your mother's worn out pus*** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jayceon:
from your mother's worn out pus*** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He's looking for someone to contribute here https://www.nairaland.com/3841168/it-bad-muslim-girl-yo

Is It Bad For Muslim Girl Yo Wear Troser cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
TayserMahiri:

He's looking for someone to contribute here https://www.nairaland.com/3841168/it-bad-muslim-girl-yo

Is It Bad For Muslim Girl Yo Wear Troser cheesy
he won't quote me again,that I can guarantee..unless he wants me to feed his d*** to dogs angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Muafrika2:

With my handsomeness? undecided

Can't help it cool cool

What an Irony!!! grin

If that is handsomeness then I will prefer to be ugly. grin I think handsome means a different thing in Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The irony of Kubwa was the most surprising
And the two squatting ladies

What page is that shit on i wanna see it ?

I've been away since it was 60 pages long and missed so much of the evolving of this thread
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerians finally swallowing their pride. cheesy

Nigeria borrows a leaf from Kenya’s digital literacy programme

The Nigerian government is seeking to replicate Kenya’s digital learning programme in a move aimed at transforming its education system in terms of content delivery in primary schools.

Nigerian Communications Minister Mr Barr Adebayo Shittu said knowledge is a shared resource which the two countries can exchange to improve their education systems. “Kenya is technologically ahead globally and its advancement in technology and innovation cannot be under-estimated, ” he said.

Mr Adebayo who spoke at the launch of an assembly line at Jomo Kenyatta University of Science and Technology (JKUAT) recently, asked university management to consider partnering with an upcoming Nigerian ICT University to fast-track the fruition of Kenyan idea in Nigeria.

He lauded the cabinet secretaries of ICT and Education Mr Joe Mucheru and Dr Fred Matiang’i for sterling work in the implementation of the digital literacy programme.

Mr Mucheru is also keen on the implementation of the Ksh1.4 trillion Konza Technology City, located in a 5,000-acre land off the Nairobi –Mombasa highway.

ICT and Innovations Principal Secretary Eng Victor Kyalo revealed that 1,200 devices are assembled at the university daily, adding that the Ministry intends to have over 1.2 million devices assembled before the end of the year 2017.

“We are aiming to have over 1.2 million digital devices completely assembled and distributed to public primary schools before the end of this year. This will not only be done here at JKUAT but also Moi University which also won the local assembling chance,” stated Eng. Kyalo.

While acknowledging the role of the National Treasury in funding the implementation of the programme, the Principal Secretary lauded the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum for providing electricity to all public primary schools, thus easing the programme management that required electricity connectivity before installation.

Eng Kyalo said though not all schools have benefited from the programme, the initiative has been implemented in 8,660 public primary schools countrywide.

He urged Kenyans to facilitate the development of advanced technology, skills, innovations, new products and exploitation of our commercial potential.

http://www.mygov.go.ke/?p=17110

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bifwoli:

What page is that shit on i wanna see it ?

I've been away since it was 60 pages long and missed so much of the evolving of this thread

Well, don't bother going back. Here it is with its mabatis cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
This one killed me today. Guys please watch it

3:00
Keeping it Real With Adeola Kenya's $3.2 Billion Train Project Beats Nigerian's ...
YouTube - 2 days ago

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWSjyQijZ9Gw&ved=0ahUKEwjZ99-igK_UAhXEcRQKHf_rDqUQwqsBCCIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFGh4YA-Ue83Wg48G-pzdRDi7i7lQ&sig2=WYW2BFQWzxqPNL234wPqqg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nowenuse:

Of course. We all witnessed how u dealt with them on the sky scrapper and highrises to the extent they were dumbfounded.
The beating was serious.The teletuby who led them is still limping around hamstrung by forgiveness.I see him trying to start the debate all over but he seems cautious.Once beaten.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ndcide(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
I was never interested in this thread, so I really never visited it. But I had to come in today when I saw it had reached 1005 pages.

I wondered, what the heck was being discussed for this number of pages.

Na wah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.