Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273712 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
mtis:

For me l'll go with Nigerians in general.Naijas have a way of accepting everything as long as the govt is okay with it

its everywhere in Africa........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Haven't you noticed the difference between Kenyans going there and Nigerians going there? For Nigerians its worth every penny, some going to the point of coming to Kenya exclusively for the purpose of obtaining an American Visa which is hard to get in Naija. Not to mention meditteranean because I'm feeling nice right now cheesy
Kenyans don't drown fleeing home.
"Kenyans don't drown fleeing home.."Did you just type that?Of course,some Nigerians brave anything even the angry sea to get to Europe and a 'supposedly' better life.Doing that,you will agree with me,is better than your own hapless kenyan youths running away to Somalia of all places to enlist in al shabab for a few dollars and then coming home to bomb the hell out of their motherland.Somalia!smh.Hope you've seen this before.It's no secret anyway unless you wanna keep deceiving yourself.Enjoy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30419987
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
freshest4live:

I wonder why they expect those who are into farming(a major occupation by a large population in the north) to see it fit to spend more than 3 dollars a day, considering that Islam allows them to be content with what they have because Allah knows best( this has its' advantages and disadvantages of course).
To be fair I don't think there is a religion that preaches poverty..but that just me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
freshest4live:

I wonder why they expect those who are into farming(a major occupation by a large population in the north) to see it fit to spend more than 3 dollars a day, considering that Islam allows them to be content with what they have because Allah knows best( this has its' advantages and disadvantages of course).

and the funniest thing is that OYINBO sees all African countries as poor which is very funny....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
mtis:

To be fair I don't think there is a religion that preaches poverty..but that just me
I didn't say Islam preaches poverty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ship house Nigeria,

Nigeria beats Kenya in architecture hands down

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jigawa northwest nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah
Ethiopians who know their language won't have trouble distinguishing the words since they know the language and its structure, but outsiders who are learning would have a harder time distinguishing double consonants and standalone letters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gtb Lawson abeokuta

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria beats kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
obaaderemi:
"Kenyans don't drown fleeing home.."Did you just type that?Of course,some Nigerians brave anything even the angry sea to get to Europe and a 'supposedly' better life.Doing that,you will agree with me,is better than your own hapless kenyan youths running away to Somalia of all places to enlist in al shabab for a few dollars and then coming home to bomb the hell out of their motherland.Somalia!smh.Hope you've seen this before.It's no secret anyway unless you wanna keep deceiving yourself.Enjoy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30419987
First as much the BBC want to deny its a religious thingy.now count how any Kenyan have moved to Somali the compare with situation naija..boko boys,Libya among other creepy situations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Art yaba tech lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
ednited:

Thanks. Can you speak Kiswahili?
Nah lol, I'm Nigerian but this show just expanded to swahali so I asvertised.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Nigeria beats kenya
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hati13:
Guys, it's really cold here in Addis. I was actually in Debre Brehan last week and it was even worse there. Even when there was sunlight, it was cold. You can even see the cold air from distance(even if it sounds weird).

I love cold. cool
I'm jealous as I'm dying of heat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
9jakool:

Ethiopians who know their language won't have trouble distinguishing the words since they know the language and its structure, but outsiders who are learning would have a harder time distinguishing double consonants and standalone letters.
Correct!

If I ask, what is your first language? English or other Nigerian languages?

I think the Nigerian English language is slightly different from the ordinary English. Like it has it's own dialect. Am I right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
fanficgirl:

Why do I think Swahili is overrated. There are other interesting Bantu languages.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
mtis:

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria beats you clean to this

Before it collapsed, this floating school was featured on cnn

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kenya go to bed

As for architecture no contest

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
fanficgirl:

I'm jealous as I'm dying of heat
Oh dear, sorry.

It's understandable, since it's summer in where you are. How hot it's?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Art, oba of Benin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Kenya go to bed

As for architecture no contest
Man ya like posting your stuff around time Kenya is on sleep mode eh..tomorrow is another day..gd nyt peeps am out

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kenyans go to bed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
mtis:

First as much the BBC want to deny its a religious thingy.now count how any Kenyan have moved to Somali the compare with situation naija..boko boys,Libya among other creepy situations
Hmmm.You are shameless.Somalia!'Religious thingy'indeed.Did you read the article?Even if it is one kenyan,it is one kenyan too many,like they say.Besides they are in their thousands!And to think they are coming back to attack their own country for a pittance from Al- shabab.Some of them are university graduates from those schools you love to flaunt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hati13:

Oh dear, sorry.

It's understandable, since it's summer in where you are. How hot it's?
Its about 32 degreee Celsius I believe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
mtis:

Man ya like posting your stuff around time Kenya is on sleep mode eh..tomorrow is another day..gd nyt peeps am out

Sweet dreams bro,

Have a nice sleep!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hati13:

Correct!

If I ask, what is your first language? English or other Nigerian languages?

I think the Nigerian English language is slightly different from the ordinary English. Like it has it's own dialect. Am I right?

I grew up speaking Nigerian languages as well as English. However I've studied a lot of languages particularly languages in Asia and Romance languages.

There are two main forms of English used in Nigeria.
Nigerian English is derived (written form) from British English. The dialect you are suggesting is likely the Nigerian Pidgin English which has a slightly different grammar from the English language. It incorporates a lot of vocabulary from different Nigerian languages. It's often difficult for Western English speakers to understand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Sweet dreams bro,

Have a nice sleep!
is that the winner's chapel in Warri?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
This still makes me laugh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
obaaderemi:

Those were the kind of stories a few years back. Now we have whipped the Alshabaab boys any Kenyan thinking of going to Somalis knows its a death sentence. Its even worse because some of the Kenyans who were joining Al Shabaab were Kenyan spies.

http://intelligencebriefs.com/1500-kenyans-radicalized-into-al-shabaab-surrendered-as-first-batch-complete-de-radicalization-rehabilitation-program/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201501260685.html

Kenya: Al-Shabaab Deserters Seek Amnesty From Kenyan Govt

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-05/07/c_134219095.htm

Al SHabaab Killing its own Kenyan fighters for spying

http://intelligencebriefs.com/al-shabaab-executing-kenyan-own-fighters-over-spying-suspicion/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
9jakool:

is that the winner's chapel in Warri?

It's in warri, but belongs to pastor oritsejafor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
fanficgirl:

You should learn Swahili

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.