Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,256 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289689 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some facts

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bifwoli:

Just typical of your own twisted motto : augment the good and shrink the bad by denying your own very exact sins.Its called hypocrisy.
senselessness has just been redefined shocked shocked.........if u cant find where I stated the emboldened statement, then I give up on u.

by the way, that coined or twisted motto as u call it is a generic syndrome and "denying our sins" is also a collective accomplishment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is no Europe, it is actually lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Agbara industrial estate aerial

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
More of agbara industrial estate ogun

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Much more of agbara industrial estate ogun

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Golf estates aerial portharcourt

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
More of golf estates pitakwa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
One of the most expensive school in West Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ayo jedamisi is doing a great job with ladol, in conjunction with Samsung heavy, ship making, repairs installation, and fabrication is top notch

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Largest city on the continent, a cunurbation of cities - lasgidi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Most religious black nation, Even Pope mediates in disputes among her priests

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Brown new Sam mbakwe international cargo airport owerri nearing completion

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2017
More freshly ground Sam mbakwe international cargo airport owerri

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Ikeja bus terminal,
Lagos trying to organize her chaotic transportation sector, all other major populous cities should emulate her

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Owerri protea select opens by October , compare her to that of protea select in Benin city

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts-this is a waterless sand beach located in enugu Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts-the three sister rock of yola Nigeria, A triplet of rockstone on a single basement

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts-river ethiope has a stand alone tree on water

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Baren beauty of sokoto hill at dusk

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts - olumo rock of abeokuta was a great fortress for protection of her settlers, during invasion and wars, even as at 19th century

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts- river osun, carries the Holy of hollies of the osun osogbo heritage, with grooves and temples for worship

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2017
The gwari/gbagyi women are built to last, strong women of vigor, they are highly hardworking on farms, and are great hewers of wood, they carry their loads, calabash of water, local wine on the back of their shoulders,
They fed me for 6 good years in the boarding school, I want to use this medium to appreciate the great gbagyi women, caring and loving, strong and hardworking

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Ancient town of okrika, Portharcourt,
Facts - eastern Ijaw mixed with the Igbos, a town in umuoba-uratta in owerri North local government is known as "umu-okrika",
Which in igbo means children of okrika

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts- the current prime minister of Canada Justin Trudeau , in his childhood, came visiting to Nigeria with papa in 1973 and met with yakubu gowon the head of state,

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts - do you know that Gtbank organised a food and drinks festival in lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria is a mighty force to reckon with in architecture on the whole of African continental sphere.
I ain't mincing words, I mean it

Here is a church built like an open Bible in lekki lagos,

And the richest black woman on earth's house like a a half open double disk

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Facts - shell is constricting a billion naira e-learning library in portharcourt as csr

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Facts-river ethiope has a stand alone tree on water
do u know that that river ethiope source of water is the stand alone cotton tree?
the deepest inland waterway in Africa is a raw wonder. WATER FROM A TREE THAT FORMS A RIVER.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 11, 2017
shervydman:

do u know that that river ethiope source of water is the stand alone cotton tree?
the deepest inland waterway in Africa is a raw wonder. WATER FROM A TREE THAT FORMS A RIVER.

Hmmmmmmm, scientifically that to me isn't substantiated to me, I consider it a myth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Portharcourt, dusk to dawn, old gra, oil mill line, downtown

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Check out these shapes of pool, Like goggle, like shape of number one, like ufo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.