Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6198094 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

What's the price tag for Odinga? You can export to Naija.

Please have him he needs a job wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Hahahaha, the problem with Nigeria cannot be tied down to just one or two regions or tribes, it's far beyond that, l'm half Edo myself with many relatives from Edo.
So serious freshest4live how is Edo. ?..are you a refugee from Edo ? grin ..do you guys have flying witches or trolls (it can happen you know cheesy)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

yap that speech was awesome..he told both parties that they are thieves..Ati the second hacker found another hacker was already in the system... grin grin

He always makes sense grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

So serious freshest4live how is Edo. ?..are you a refugee from Edo ? grin ..do you guys have flying witches or trolls (it can happen you know cheesy)
grin actually we don't just fly in the night, we fly in the day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

grin actually we don't just fly in the night, we fly in the day.
Those are powerful witches then..i thought witches operated when its dark..(i hear light is not good for them.. grin)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

I agree. Or a head hunter grin

grin grin grin
Wonder what happens to our heads now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
The problem with us Kenyans is trust ..unless we start trusting each other am sorry to say we are #$%&%%.
The system was OK but mistrust prevailed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

yap that speech was awesome..he told both parties that they are thieves..Ati the second hacker found another hacker was already in the system... grin grin

Hahaha, didnt watch that speech but its so true. Gov hacked the servers and then the opposition hacked to find out if gov hacked cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

Those are powerful witches then..i thought witches operated when its dark..(i hear light is not good for them.. grin)
We set the pace mehn, we lead the other witches follow.
Where is my fanficgirl?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:
The problem with us Kenyans is trust ..unless we start trusting each other am sorry to say we are #$%&%%.

Thats true. I dont believe for a minute the system was hacked unless there is concrete evidence.
Msee una multitask game ya arsenali na presidential results ka mm cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

We set the pace mehn, we lead others follow.
Where is my fanficgirl?
Serious where is that gal..an ednite..an coco..an geneilove..an sista Nowe grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thats true. I dont believe for a minute the system was hacked unless there is concrete evidence.
No am multitasking btw Bomas an Nairaland an my drink grin give me the scores when its over please..have beef with arsene
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Where is my fanficgirl?
Anyway i would not like Edo state to be my neighboring country..You know they can send their air force (bees ) for a surprise attack
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I am guessing its obaaderemi. That name sounds like a cult from Edo
Hahaha,youuseless boda boda.It must have been a real torture for you to finally learn to spell 'obaaderemi'.I am actually yoruba from Ife hence the name Oba Aderemi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin
Wonder what happens to our heads now
Don't get too close to he grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,youuseless boda boda.It must have been a real torture for you to finally learn to spell 'obaaderemi'.I am actually yoruba from Ife hence the name Oba Aderemi.
Lol you just reminded me there's an historical link between Benin and Ile lfe. "Oba"

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Congrats to Uhuru Kenyata.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:
Africa is so fvcking divided.It is the reason for this backwardness.A Bavarian thinks of Germany first,likewise a Prussian.The tribal lines are blurred in Europe and it accounts for their progress.I hope kenyans would find a middle ground and avoid mayhem over this election.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Where is my fanficgirl?
pacesetter in wizardry n witches-whatever.......maybe u should have graduated from hogwarts smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I always knew u to be a sissy coward. Stop pretending to be addressing Shervy and address me oba
E pain am.Hahaha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

that word made me remember that we're losing.....

yeah.....its now a draw.
brothers at war.....iheanacho vs iwobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
let him know that "oba" means "king"......let him give u a kingship respect. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

pacesetter in wizardry n witches-whatever.......maybe u should have graduated from hogwarts smiley
Hahahaha jealousy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Jealousy.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DsRS8Afj3dOM&ved=0ahUKEwizh_PE-8_VAhUBKVAKHRX1AhcQwqsBCCUwAA&usg=AFQjCNEXMqKvaUi6pHdG3Q2BcV1oDTq9mg

Latest from Simi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
Africa is so fvcking divided.It is the reason for this backwardness.A Bavarian thinks of Germany first,likewise a Prussian.The tribal lines are blurred in Europe and it accounts for their progress.I hope kenyans would find a middle ground and avoid mayhem over this election.
I'll believe this when Germans vote for an Arab or African
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

grin
Never knew you are an Arsenal fan, l be Gunners too, but l hardly watch these days.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Never knew you are an Arsenal fan, l be Gunners too, but l hardly watch these days.
omo.....the team dey tire me sef.
Leicester 3 vs Arsenal 2.

I'm an arsenal fan...bro. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

No am multitasking btw Bomas an Nairaland an my drink grin give me the scores when its over please..have beef with arsene
No need bro. The bitches are losing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Don't get too close to he grin

al avoid him

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

that word made me remember that we're losing.....

yeah.....its now a draw.
brothers at war.....iheanacho vs iwobi.

Those guys are actually getting beat

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.