Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6268134 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
deluding myself? I hope you not supposing that country is Nigeria,that would be the biggest joke ever told

Actually it is nigeria.

Nigeria’s middle class now account for 23 percent of the population, according to the latest statistics from the African Development Bank (AFDB). The newly-minted middle class are well educated, with 92 percent having completed a post-secondary school education.

http://venturesafrica.com/nigerias-middle-class-lead-1-3bn-monthly-online-spending/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
HAHA I knew the truth will sting like a swarm of bees

If you can comprehend the info on the graph...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ SA excellence ☆☆☆☆☆☆
u need a new economics teacher....check below d graph, why is SA excluded from d metric? INEQUALITY!!!! SA has one of d largest inequalities in d world! here's the world map that shows inequalities of each countries.

try to make sense when debating with me.

if u don't understand d map, kindly ask.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by owbabs: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
@Jayceon

What is 14% of 180M compared with 20% of 50M

In actual numbers Nigeria is tops cheesy

There is even a report that says 23% of Nigerias population are middle class.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
the bolded has got to be the most abused name grin
yoh, you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

u need a new economics teacher....check below d graph, why is SA excluded from d metric? INEQUALITY!!!! SA has one of d largest inequalities in d continent! here's the world map that shows inequalities of each countries.

Don't mind the dunce.

The new figure put nigetia middle class at 23percent.

That's more than 40million people and when you consider that the south africa population is 54million...........gringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Africa's fastest train to be shipped to Nigeria
https://www.naij.com/1125711-fastest-trains-africa-reportedly-set-shipped-nigeria-china-photos.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3262805581
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

u need a new economics teacher....check below d graph, why is SA excluded from d metric? INEQUALITY!!!! SA has one of d largest inequalities in d continent! here's the world map that shows inequalities of each countries.

what does it mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shaytun:

Don't mind the dunce.

The new figure put nigetia middle class at 23percent.

That's more than 40million people and when you consider that the south africa population is 54million...........gringringrin
4o million out of 200 million?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
When we tell them dem no wan believe. gringringrin

NIGERIA IS SET TO RECEIVE THE FASTEST TRAIN IN AFRICA.

We don't do mediocracygringringringringringrin

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/africas-fastest-trains-set-to-be.html?m=1

http://www.herald.ng/nigeria-set-to-receive-africas-fastest-trains/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cities with Great investment opportunities in Africa.
Why Lagos everytime ?

http://www.afrikonomics.com/5-african-cities-that-offer-the-greatest-investment-opportunities-in-real-estate/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
4o million out of 200 million?
See Painmentgringrin
The Question.
Q: Who has the largest middle class in africa.
A: Nigeria with over 40 million.gringringrin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
DutchBruh:

Cock and bull stories.Why don't you mention the parts when they got monopoly from some of the most corrupt and brutal dictators the world has known or how they were handed oil blocks. Also,failed to mention what returns they had to make to IBB,Abacha and OBJ to obtain those favours.
can you prove the Dangote monopoly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
yoh, you can say that again
why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
what does it mean?
in a lay man's language....it means that few people are richer at the expense of d majority.

most of d time, I SMH when we argue on countries with most millionaires n billionaires, we ought to talk(not argue) on the majority n not minorities.
take a look at Kenya(no pun intended). how can they have a lot of billionaires/millionaires slightly below Nigeria and yet we're celebrating it? take a look at their inequality rate too. I SMH for Africans.

let's just forget everything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

that's her fortune.....u can ask Isabel dos Santos.
Exactly, these hippocrates would only focus on NIgeria. Egypt for instance has 7 of their Billionaires from one family.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
freshest4live:

can you prove the Dangote monopoly
Joker!What is there to prove?Were you born yesterday.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
freshest4live:

Exactly, these hippocrates would only focus on NIgeria. Egypt for instance has 7 of their Billionaires from one family.
don't let's talk about that.....majority of African billionaires have one illegitimate stuff or d other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Inequality is worse in Nigeria than South Africa and most African countries. That is why despite a GDP per capita that is better than many countries across West, East and Central Africa, Nigeria ranks right at the bottom of many development indices with counties like Somalia. Nigeria has a wealthy elite with shortcuts to great wealth (which the basterds often stash or invest abroad), a small middle class and massive impoverishment among the masses.

South Africa to be fair has a welfare system miles above Nigeria which limits the most extreme levels of poverty. There are still problems though bridging the massive wealth gap between the white and Asian minorities and black South Africans.
The welfare system in SA should not be encouraged in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
DutchBruh:

Joker!What is there to prove?Were you born yesterday.
I asked a question cos I have followed this arguement for a while now, if you have no answer for me, you suave.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shaytun:

See Painmentgringrin

The Question.

Q: Who has the largest middle class in africa.

A: Nigeria with over 40 million.gringringrin
and 140 million more is living under 1$/day?..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
And where is that scamtooth of a guy, dis one is for him grin.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/nigeria-rated-largest-consumer-of-champagne-as-drinktec-2017-fair-ends/

Nigeria is the largest pumper of champagne.gringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
140 million in SA?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
don't get it wrong......$ is just a currency, many African countries live below $1 daily, not because we're poor but because our currency is weak.
I spend below $1 most days too.....it doesn't mean I'm poor.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shaytun:

And where is that scamtooth of a guy, dis one is for him grin.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/nigeria-rated-largest-consumer-of-champagne-as-drinktec-2017-fair-ends/

Nigeria is the largest pumper of champagne.gringrin
Even shoprite recorded great gain here during recession, so how is it possible with all these that 110 million still live below the poverty line, you see how conflicting that report is?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
freshest4live:

I asked a question cos I have followed this arguement for a while now, if you have no answer for me, you suave.
GTFOH
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
DutchBruh:

GTFOH
freshest4live.....leave this bruh, abeg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

don't get it wrong......$ is just a currency, many African countries live below $1 daily, not because we're poor but because our currency is weak.
I spend below $1 most days too.....it doesn't mean I'm poor.
1 dollar is 305 naira, a farmer in sokoto should be comfortable with 200 naira in a day, infact in some Urban states like Benin, a well to do person doesn't have to spend more than 600 naira a day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.