Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,133 members, 7,856,529 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6276680 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
SKIP CAPE TOWN FOR FEW MIN. UMHLANGA A NEW MONO CITY THAT KICKS ABUJA HANDS DOWN "THE SANDTON ON SEA" FACING ASIA IS GETTING SOME LOVE AS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Meanwhile a Nigerian has just killed his friend over Kenyan shillings. Its money above everything for Naija people

http://bravekenyans.com/2017/09/18/nigerian-man-stabs-friend-to-death-in-ruaka-fight-over-money/
stop bringing sad news to d thread, abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
THE AIM IS TO BUILD FROM DURBAN TO MAPUTO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mashekiri
Niggerians are heartless bastards this evil mentality dates back from their FOREFATHERS. Am not surprised by those news. Mixture of Umhlanga and SANDTON CITY...The Leonardo is a 42 storey and will soon be dwarfed by the BRICS BANK and SANDTON INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTRE...ONE AFTER THE OTHER...Clearing up site for the new 37 sotrey towers and new mall.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

WE WILL ALWAYS OUT DO THESE EVIL HEARTS TIL THE END OF TIME.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

stop bringing sad news to d thread, abeg.

Why? News is news
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some village fool claimed that their crappy Aboonja train speed is 160.....and that its the fast in AFRICA Guatrain clocks that speed and looks NICER than their crap.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
fastest train AFRICA according to SHADES...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
You be the judge the crap delivered to them by the Chinkos..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DURBAN FAST RAIL under construction, GAUTRAIN working already and GIBELA of Pretoria...I give up on mavros. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
@14
GERMANS are in LOVE with SA they like our FOOD, LANDSCAPE/NATURAL BEAUTY,WEATHER,WOMEN. MEN AND INFRASTRCUTURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
iberrylee:
Kenyan socialite Vera sidika is so obsessed with our men,even Hilda monroe can't stop running after Us they are hunger bad muggy slay goats, is it that you Kenyans don't have rich men or what or u don't have nice looking guys.

Who seduces the other between men and women?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mavros UNWELCOME in ZA. FACT.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshest4live:

And yet when same sources tell you we have 70 percent poverty rate or that lagos is the worst city in the world, you believe them even when we tell you it doesnt corresspond with the reality on ground.

Just like you believe 60% of Naurobians live in Kibera.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lagos far ahead of nairoslum

Abuja

Port harcourt

Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Just like you believe 60% of Naurobians live in Kibera.
forget it.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
14:

I started hearing about Eko atlantic 17yrs ago, everything seems to be going at snail pace. For intant, Sandton city was started in 1995, now its very big, it has become the financial hub of Africa.

Why are you lying

Construction on Eko Atlantic began in 2009 ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some people on this thread are just spewing rubbish without backing it up with facts... Has hate consumed them so much?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some people on this thread are just spewing rubbish without backing it up with facts... Has hate consumed them so much?

Imagine somebody saying Dstv has just 1.6m subscribers in Nigeria when there are over a million in Lagos alone..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
14:

According to stats research of 2015, Nigeria had 1.4m middle class and South africa had 35m people considered middle class. Hence you have people subscribed to Dstv in South africa at 6m subscribers whereas in nigeria is 1.6m subscribers, those numbers says a lot.

South africa has more than 2000 malls and Nigeria has only 28, its all about the buying power.

Mr. Man,have u no shame you keep lying and lying again ..Bring out the stats u are talking about...

https://answersafrica.com/power-of-the-nigerian-middle-class.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Lagos far ahead of nairoslum

nah nah nah ..this is the real lagos. Cant compare with Nairobi .is that a ghetto or what undecided

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
An please dont deny this beauties are not yours grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Why? News is news
You Kenyans go about on NL trolling Nigerians, I never knew you guys are in your huge numbers here, anyways...the bit*h got served, trust them guys, this particular comment got to me..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:

That is Lagos as at 1995

This is Lagos 2010

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
iblawi:

That is Lagos as at 1995

This is Lagos 2010
An you call this a city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ibadan – Nigeria population 3,078,400

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:

An you call this a city

That's a village dummy. Although the village worth more than your country as a whole
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:
Agreed, but this is also Lagos...
https://www.nairaland.com/4060606/post-new-photos-lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
You Kenyans go about on NL trolling Nigerians, I never knew you guys are in your huge numbers here, anyways...the bit*h got served, trust them guys, this particular comment got to me..
Not to offend anyone but naijas like he said are just poor and bad ..my thoughts i guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshest4live:

Agreed, but this is also Lagos...
https://www.nairaland.com/4060606/post-new-photos-lagos
samsobo24:
Click on these,and behold the beauty of lagos

Ok clicked the links but first can you tell me why every time i see a comparison of lagos an other African cities it looks like a slum..

http://www.myafricanow.com/50-populated-cities-in-africa/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:

Ok clicked the links but first can you tell me why every time i see a comparison of lagos an other African cities it looks like a slum..

http://www.myafricanow.com/50-populated-cities-in-africa/
Because you wanna use old pictures.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshest4live:

Because you want to use old pictures.
please just click the link..not me i swear grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:

Not to offend anyone but naijas like he said are just poor and bad ..my thoughts i guess
But you are so obsessed with Nigeria, are you truly from my village Ororokpe, but born in Kenya?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.