Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183789 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AAinEqGuinea: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hang in there Kenya.
Don't be easily derailed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
kiss kiss kiss
RACIAL PRIDE NOT BACKWARD TRIBAL PRIDE!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

I KNEW IT! I told you all this was a racially obsessed clown! That celtic cross 1488 means:
14 = The 14 words

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Phrase coined by George Lincoln Rockwell, the founder of the American Nazi Party

88 = H is the 8th letter of the alphabet
ergo 88 = HH = Heil Hitler
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488!
https://www.urbandictionary.com/tags.php?tag=1488

Fyi,these white supremacists are deeply disturbed individuals normally found in schizo forums like VNNFORUM,chimpmania.com and stormfront. Saffers,that you allowed such a poster to attach himself to you isn't a good look.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mzansian:

Why the bolded ? The part bolded by me , I mean. Im not well versed in Kenyan politics , has Kennyetta and his gang delivered on most of their previous promises ?. Why don't you believe Odinga can bring about major developmental governance ?

Are there any captured politicians over there , serving foreign interests ? That's currently the buzz word down here lol.

Yes,UK has delivered on much of his promises. He was finmin 2009-12 and was instrumental in setting up much of the infrastructures deals seen on this thread. Odinga in 07 almost led to civil war wanting to grab power. Claiming rigging he urged his followers not to accept defeat. Look how our GDP growth plunged! Last year he led riots to force out then IEBC chair Issak Hassan. Now we see the same bs. Frankly,the man is a serial political swindler and born election loser whose only true strength are his rabid unthinking fanbase-trust me;he has no agenda,ideology or plan of action and never did!

In 2007 he received billions from foreigners including Obama. In 2013,the US state dept openly warned against electing UK saying," choices have consequences."
In a telephone briefing with journalists Thursday, Assistant Secretary of State Johnnie Carson said Kenya's general elections on March 4 represents a “wonderful opportunity” to “demonstrate to the world the vitality of Kenya's democracy.”

But he was asked repeatedly about Washington's position on the candidacy of two politicians charged by the International Criminal Court for crimes related to the inter-tribal fighting that followed the last presidential election in 2007.

"Choices have consequences," Carson said. "We live in an interconnected world and people should be thoughtful about the impact that their choices have on their nation, on the region, on the economy, on the society and on the world in which they live. Choices have consequences.”
https://www.voanews.com/a/us-official-says-kenya-elections-have-consequences/1599063.html

Brit commissioner also warned against UK and at one point actually made a personal visit to RV province before the 2013 vote ,bedrock of DP Ruto support to warn his grassroots support base. Btw,I know a resident of Mpeketoni Lamu,scene of terrible Al Shabaab attacks that killed 60 in 2014. Survivors said they saw the local chairman of Odinga's party,ODM helping the terrorists loot.

I'm informed billions in Soros funds have been channelled through NGOs via Malloch Brown,owner of Smart Matic,a biometric Voter registration kit maker that lost out to French Safran OT Morpho. He screamed they were helped the rigging conspiracy and they swore to sue. Anyway....

Here's the Soros connection:
Smartmatic is owned by Lord Mark Malloch-Brown. He is connected to Soros through the Open Society Foundation, an organization that gives grants to civil society organizations around the world. Malloch-Brown serves on the Open Society Global Board. Smartmatic says on its website, "George Soros does not have and has never had any ownership stake in Smartmatic."
http://www.businessinsider.com/george-soros-connection-to-voting-machines-2016-10?IR=T

COINCIDENCE? Hellz no! The West has always wanted to control Kenya,gateway to the Great lakes and the Horn.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria Seeks to Diversify From Oil With $41 Billion Rail Network

Bloomberg

Aug.2017

Nigeria has started a $41 billion railway expansion to reduce dependence on oil and diversify its struggling economy by improving transport links to allow the movement of goods around the country and to ports.

“The plan we have now will go to every nook and corner,” Transport Minister Rotimi Amaechi, 52, said in an interview in the capital, Abuja.

Africa’s biggest oil producer is going through its worst economic slump in 25 years following a plunge in the price and output of crude, which accounts for more than 90 percent of foreign income and two-thirds of government revenue. President Muhammadu Buhari’s Economic Recovery and Growth Plan, presented in March, seeks to boost agriculture and manufacturing by developing the country’s transport network and power infrastructure.

Key projects include building a second railway line connecting the nation’s two biggest cities, the commercial capital, Lagos, and Kano in the north. The 1,100-kilometer (680-mile) line will carry freight and passengers. The government also wants to construct a coastal railway that connects Lagos to the eastern city of Calabar.

The two new railways are expected to cost $20 billion, with most of the funding coming from the Export–Import Bank of China, which has so far released $5.9 billion. China’s Civil Engineering and Construction Co. is building the project and both railways should be ready by the end of 2019, Amaechi said in an interview last week.

GE Concession

General Electric Co. is leading a group that’s rehabilitating Nigeria’s 3,505 kilometers of century-old, narrow-gauge railways linking the coastal cities of Port Harcourt and Lagos with the north. The group, including SinoHydro of China, South Africa’s Transnet SOC Ltd. and the Netherlands’ APM Terminals BV will fund, revamp and operate the railways for a period to be decided in negotiations with the government, the minister said. They won the concession in May.

The group plans to invest $2.2 billion, Sabiu Zakari, permanent secretary in the Transport Ministry, said at the time. Nigeria will then have two links between Lagos and Kano, with the new Chinese-built one allowing trains to travel twice as fast as they can on the existing link.

The West African nation is opening up its rail system to private investors following decades of government control. Years of neglect while the nation was in political flux during military rule cut freight-rail capacity to 15,000 metric tons a year in 2005, from 3 million tons four decades earlier, according to the Transport Ministry. Most goods are now transported on worn-out and congested roads. By comparison, Transnet has the capacity to move more than 70 million tons of coal to one South African port annually.

“The rail in Nigeria was neglected for too long,” said Oke Maduegbuna, managing partner at transportation and logistics consultancy Pete, Moss & Sam Ltd. “There’s a new awareness among government officials of the economic benefits of a good rail network,” the Abuja-based expert said by phone, adding that the new projects would succeed only if there is consistency in their planning and execution.

Interstate Network

Another $16 billion will be invested in additional rail routes to link up all the country’s state capitals and extend across the northern border into neighboring Niger’s southern city of Maradi, according to the Transport Ministry. Amaechi said it was too early to share a timeline or funding details as the government is still talking to investors for this public-private project.

The government is also trying to complete a $3 billion line from Abuja to the southern oil hub of Warri by 2018, the minister said.

With rail links to the existing and planned deep-sea ports, Nigeria hopes to substantially reduce logistics costs and facilitate exports and imports. The GE concession will provide rail infrastructure that will decongest roads and improve cargo traffic, Nigerian Ports Authority Managing Director Hadiza Bala Usman said in an interview last month.

“There’s no economic development or growth without logistics, and for logistics to be efficient, you have to deal with the issue of railways,” said Amaechi.[/quote]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nickyizzle: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
The oldest town in Kenya, Lamu, Lamu county. Home to the largest port in Africa currently under construction

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nickyizzle: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nanyuki, Laikipia county

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
nickyizzle:
Home to the largest port in Africa currently under construction
My fellow Nigerians what of the badagry deep sea port,which is the largest
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nickyizzle: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kisumu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Its actually sad . We should be political power brokers with our numbers angry

May be one day I have that dream smiley

Definitely,,, Its actually quite embarrassing for your awesome selves
A Luhya friend of mine once told me that your subtribes cant agree
So sasa mmedai ni rebellion ama? NRM? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Muafrika2:
Ha ha grin grin

They have this soup is it egusi from animal concoctions? Coca Cola is for sissies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:21am On Oct 26, 2017
No place like Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:59am On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Definitely,,, Its actually quite embarrassing for your awesome selves
A Luhya friend of mine once told me that your subtribes cant agree
So sasa mmedai ni rebellion ama? NRM? grin
Our subtribes hate each other.

Sasa Ni resistance to status quo cheesy. Wacha tuone mtatoa hizo 8M wapi grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

They have this soup is it egusi from animal concoctions? Coca Cola is for sissies
All their soups are full of various strange grin animals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Fraternal greeting Kemetans.

This is a great thread, but should be less adversarial since we are one people and the borders that were used to divide us was imposed on us.
Lets continue with a mindset of celebration of our progress as black people.

Breaking News:
Some of you my be aware of the recently established parallel govt for black people worldwide.
GenBuhari has stepped down as Head of the Pan-Kemet (worldwide black people) parallel govt.

A new world wide govt. of Kemet (land of black people ) people has been set up.

The govt is based on traditional ancient system of black governance used by our people of Kemet.

Based on our ancient system of governance which is a monarchy system.

All black people of the world are subjects of this govt.

Our govt will soon embark on a constitution drafting exercise .

We are assembling a constitutional committee

There will be 13 regions of Kemet (significant concentrations of black populations worldwide to be administered by 13 prime ministers under our supreme ruler Monarch.

Henceforth borders created by imperialist invaders for regions of world that we Kemet (land of black people) people reside since ancient times and widely referred to today as "Africa" are no longer recognised by this govt.

We do not agree with the concept of immigration and believe Kemetians can travel freely to any region of the world they wish to with out a Visa.

We are working on creating our own currency and "money " system.

We have no friendly relations or diplomatic relations with any countries proven to have participated in the invasion , genocide , abduction and maltreatment of our people during the holocaust widely referred to as colonialism.
This will remain our policy until such time these participators in our holocaust issue an unreserved apology and make a serious irrevocable and evidenced commitment to compensate us for the holocaust they put us through.

All religions ( especially those imposed by colonial invaders ) with exception of ancient methods of worship of our ancestors are officially proscribed and discouraged.

########################################################
GenBuhari, AK481, naptu2, isalegan2, homesteady, Broken‎24 ‎October ‎2017TV, Desyner, KingSango, 1nigeriamyfoot, Rotentina, oyeludef, illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, 17:28:30, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, Oselu28, , gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, ojlifa, bari22, madridguy, greatiyk4u, goderlist , seedorf441, Ishilove, MalcoImX, limitless777, tsdarkside, udeeZE5, AnonyNymous,

Comment here and indicate your interest to get involved in the administration of this govt.

Copy the block of text above and save on your computer so that you can past it a the bottom of your posts where necessary / appropriate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Olympic Primary polling station...Wasee hata kama hamtaki kuvote grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2017
mtis:
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
mtis:
who is not voting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
samsobo24:
who is not voting
The question is; who is voting grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Our subtribes hate each other.

Sasa Ni resistance to status quo cheesy. Wacha tuone mtatoa hizo 8M wapi grin grin

We ni Bukusu ama Maragoli? grin

I FULLY support resistance to status quo. Its not good at all for this country. Lakini kama ni mambo na violence staki kujua. Better status quo !
I'm suspecting if Jubilee emerges unscathed here it will already be too much for Ruto by 2022. Hii NRM is aimed at Ruto's ambitions.
Sasa bado uko mashinani as you said? Kuko aje uko? I'm suspecting you've been busy convincing neiba asivote grin
Btw, there is likelihood that a rescheduling of elections in Nasa strongholds sees massive voter turnout that sweeps Jubilee coz turnout has been low for them
Hapa sijui Kikuyu1 na mtis watasemaje grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
mtis:

Kibera?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

The question is; who is voting grin
This Google translate is a scam
"Leave them even if you do not want to vote"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Muafrika, is this your governor? He's trying

Kakamega County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Limuru Mall under contruction in the tiny town of Limuru, kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Upcoming Kiambu Mall in Kiambu County,
And their fire engines

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
samsobo24:
This Google translate is a scam
"Leave them even if you do not want to vote"
Actually, it means,

"People!!! ... Even if you don't want to vote!!!" referring to the barricaded gate grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Progress of Konza Technology City, Makueni County, Kenya

Africa's Silicon Savanna

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Upcoming Kiambu Mall in Kiambu County,
And their fire engines
Is this in Thika?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Muafrika, is this your governor? He's trying

Kakamega County

Yep. My niece tells me that healthcare is totally free there. You don't even buy medicine. Maternity too. Bonny had no chance with him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:
grin grin grin
Cc. Muafrika2
We never die

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

We ni Bukusu ama Maragoli? grin

I FULLY support resistance to status quo. Its not good at all for this country. Lakini kama ni mambo na violence staki kujua. Better status quo !
I'm suspecting if Jubilee emerges unscathed here it will already be too much for Ruto by 2022. Hii NRM is aimed at Ruto's ambitions.
Sasa bado uko mashinani as you said? Kuko aje uko? I'm suspecting you've been busy convincing neiba asivote grin
Btw, there is likelihood that a rescheduling of elections in Nasa strongholds sees massive voter turnout that sweeps Jubilee coz turnout has been low for them
Hapa sijui Kikuyu1 na mtis watasemaje grin

Idakho. Bonny Khalwale is my sub-tribe mate smiley

Am in Ruto/Jubilee territory

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.