Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6188893 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

Tayser you should care a little bit coz the Guy is intoxicate with kkk BS.He calls African countries sh**tholes but guess his favorite people he wants to immigrate to States..The Norwegians...Apparently Norwegians are the true Aryan races(remember Hitler)..Trump is of German ancestry...To me the guys just hates some folks from others places an would want to hurt them given a chance (whether economically or using other means).The dude want to build a wall on the Mexican border but not on Canadian side.He must be one bad an discriminative neighbor

Racist or not a racist, let's be honest here....Mexicans cause havoc in the states with all sorts of crimes , I doubt the Canadians flood the states , infact I hear there are more Americans going to Canada than the other way round. If the people he hates like africans and people from the middle east fixed their homes , assholes like Trump wouldn't have ammunition to look down on them but we are busy groveling for their visas and dying in the Mediterranean Sea to go hide under their skirts . So let's look at this not only on sentiments but also the basic reasons why the continent is the way it is and find ways to fix our respective shytholes .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Not to sound vile but I get mad when I see Africans especially from your part of the world fleeing the downtrodden economy for those that others have built. That mentality is so sick! If the economy is downtrodden, please work on it, dont run away to places where people consider you lesser beings. I dont know what needs to be done but even a wall would do it for me. Box those idiots in their shitholes until they figure how to make the economy work. Personally I dont care what whites think of Africa. Why wont we be disrespected when people are drowning every day in the high seas? I wish I had the power, those idiots would die toiling in Africa (possibly building a tall wall) rather than in the seas
Or milk goats grin grin eish boss i saw an video(whatsapp) of an Irab family mistreating an African dude.They are hitting him with iron bars while the legs ,hands an mouth is tied an cutting him with knives..man its like they wanted to slaughter him.its really really disturbing..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Racist or not a racist, let's be honest here....Mexicans cause havoc in the states with all sorts of crimes , I doubt the Canadians flood the states , infact I hear there are more Americans going to Canada than the other way round. If the people he hates like africans and people from the middle east fixed their homes , assholes like Trump wouldn't have ammunition to look down on them but we are busy groveling for their visas and dying in the Mediterranean Sea to go hide under their skirts . So let's look at this not only on sentiments but also the basic reasons why the continent is the way it is and find ways to fix our respective shytholes .
Crime or no crime Trump has one agenda ,make America Great again ..In other words make America White again..The moment you realize that he wants white only America is the time ya gt know that its has nothing to do with what blacks or Mexicans are doing in America...The dude got a KKK script an he is following it to the letter..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Dont know much concerning SA politics but I think ANC is a behemoth. To the point that the winner of ANC presidency is widely seen as the next SA president. This is something that the two main political parties in Kenya would die for. We dont have such a behemoth, they are usually very tightly balanced that you cant be sure of anything.
What yo say is 100% true and You should be happy you dont have that, in a prefect democracy you have 2 to 3 evenly matched parties that don't have a huge gap in ideology.

ANC and DA have almost identical policies and ideology, except i would say the DA is less populist and a bit more capitalist, although Ramaphosa is the embodiment of capitalism(not necessarily a bad thing).

In a perfect world id like to see a (Morally) strong ANC with a 50-55% Majority and a equally (morally) strong DA with a 30-35% with the rest of the support split between smaller parties with the EFF with no more than 6% of the vote.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Well, the thing is that those who die in the seas and those in Libya are not trying to get to Syria, Yemen or Cameroon. They are aiming for white Europe. I can almost figure what goes through their minds, ohh I'll get to Europe and those cute cuddly whites will take care of me and I'll be rich and then come back to Africa in future to floss. Dudes, whites dont give a sht about you. They are busy with their lives. The problem is ignorance.

Well, back to the issue grin My point is, if the issue is electricity, then these citizens should be getting their leaders to provide electricity. There is nothing worse than the world hearing that majority of the dying migrants are from the largest economy in Africa. Thats beyond shocking. They are left to wonder how bad things must be for the poorer nations. Which state is that you from? Tell those folks to DEMAND for electricity from their leaders. Btw, if you think your people are migrating because they are born travellers, then you need to see the Kenya of the 80s and 90s. People were leaving this country in millions when Moi was fvcking everything. We were actually just marginally behind Nigeria in terms of migrants in America despite having a population of barely 30 million. By the time KANU was removed from power, Kenya was sending double the number of students to USA than Nigeria. At a certain point, the US State Department became concerned with the migration from Kenya that they had to do an investigation on what was actually going on. All this changed after we removed KANU. Basically, if you replace bad leadership you'll quickly realize Nigerians dont just love to travel because they are born that way. Thats actually a very ignorant point. All humans are born adventurers. Nigerians can stop the migration mess if they get better leaders, and contrary to what they tell you, leaders dont come from heaven. They are elected by citizens.
My fren please tell them..You got change the situation at home first ...Like you said all humans are born adventurers but one got sweep his homestead compound first before visiting the village market grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

Crime or no crime Trump has one agenda ,make America Great again ..In other words make America White again..The moment you realize that he wants white only America is the time ya gt know that its has nothing to do with what blacks or Mexicans are doing in America...The dude got a KKK script an he is following it to the letter..

LMFAO, mtis I don't care if that fat boy is the biggest racist ever to lead America, my point is that Mexicans, african immigrants etc need to also look at themselves, you won't be disrespected if you fix your home. Playing victim ain't gonna cut , let's rather deal with the assholes who have made us running cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
nwoke37:

There's something fishy about electricity generation in Nigeria. Dangote, the richest man in Africa, is starting to build a gas pipelines that will generate 12,000 megawatts which is more than what Nigeria generates,Nigeria generates around 5,000 megawatts. So if a single man can generate that much how much more a whole country!

It seems deliberate that leaders in Nigeria don't want stable electricity... I also heard there was major investment in the power sector by the government which barely yielded fruit... Corruption seems to be the hindrance for Nigeria

For now, I for see the only state in Nigeria that will have 24/7 electricity will be Lagos. Their governor seems to have a vision

Ok this Nigerian Electricity thingy is totally embarrassing..Its like there is a deliberate attempt to make you guys look bad..Like Tayser said naija is the biggest economy in Africa currently an when people out there talk of blackouts in the biggest Economy in Africa its a insults to the rest of continent.But i do believe there is a dude sitting somewhere in naija benefiting from all this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, mtis I don't care if that fat boy is the biggest racist ever to lead America, my point is that Mexicans, african immigrants etc need to also look at themselves, you won't be disrespected if you fix your home. Playing victim ain't gonna cut , let's rather deal with the assholes who have made us running cowards.
Totally agree but problem comes when the other guy is controlling most of the stuff.America is a powerful country an can have overbearing influence on so called sh**hole countries..You guys are so lucky ya can stand on your own an don give a punk on what the U.S of A says..an also ya got nukes like NK grin..for rest of us folks its totally a different story...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

Totally agree but problem comes when the other guy is controlling most of the stuff.America is a powerful country an can have overbearing influence on so called sh**hole countries..You guys are so lucky ya can stand on your own an don give a punk on what the U.S of A says..an also ya got nukes like NK grin..for rest of us folks its totally a different story...

Lol, true . Do you think we are free from America? You are dead wrong. Them and the UK will not let us rest , who do you think poisoned zuma if not these imperialists but they did it to the wrong person ...jz is an immortal grin the dude is a headache to them and he ain't going nowhere till 2019. They are busy tryna cause chaos here with their criminal businesses , their main objective is to disrupt the transformation zuma is implementing . The same nukes that were dismantled in the 90s ( American orders ) ? Nope we are fckd too grin. Do you think America would stand by and let a shythole country have nukes ? grin never.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaksmillioniar: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, true . Do you think we are free from America? You are dead wrong. Them and the UK will not let us rest , who do you think poisoned zuma if not these imperialists but they did it to the wrong person ...jz is an immortal grin the dude is a headache to them and he ain't going nowhere till 2019. They are busy tryna cause chaos here with their criminal businesses , their main objective is to disrupt the transformation zuma is implementing . The same nukes that were dismantled in the 90s ( American orders ) ? Nope we are fckd too grin. Do you think America would stand by and let a shythole country have nukes ? grin never.
hmmm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

You know exactly what I meant by" your media " ...enca , city press ...

I can agree with you on one thing, anc is not strong enough and it deserves to be ousted ( by a stronger party , which is yet to emerge). DA and the lousy vusi mymoney =the new eff ( loud mouth loosers who deserve bullets or even better .... necklaces....and let me add to that... their ashes should be used as fertilizers on those sugar cane farms in kzn ). Strong opposition? ..cope , eff, da , IFP,udm...or even worse the national party or whatever they call themselves today ? Lol, dude we are fckd If those will ever lead the nation grin( moralless and shameless bunch they are).

PAC = what the people really want , and with proper funding they would get the votes..as for AWB? Lmfao...bitter boys who wish for the good old days and they are being delt with on the farms ( so says afriforum).

Blf speaks the truth and are rising in numbers hence afriforum and their friends in the judiciary system are shytting on themselves.

Lol , they can govern CPT ? grin. Are we talking about the same cpt with Cape flats ? Marikina? khayelitsha ? The crime capital of the country? cheesy..cum the fck on. Governing the cbd and places like camps bay ? Is that the crap you want for the whole nation. Pta ? The same one where students in the cbd have to move to Sunnyside and Arcadia because city property * da buddies * are fckng them in the ass ? . The only DA leader i support is mashaba, not on everything though but most. The DA only won those metros because people didn't go and vote, and it was out of anger but trust me ...they know they made a huge mistake .....I'm one of them by the way cheesy.

Blood shed = south africa, yes the majority of those alive have never seen it , only the oldies in wheelchairs know it but let's be honest ...with what is going on currently...1976 June 16th will soon = the day Steve hofmeryer started wanking lol. By You people ....I meant the supporters of the DA , and irrelevant parties like the one who wear dark green shorts ( nnfp or whatever they call themselves ) sorry if you ain't one of them though wink.

- Again your media?? how is ENCA, City Press ect ect my media?

- The ANC predicament is a difficult one, at this point they are morally bankrupt party, unfit to lead SA, HOWEVER If the ANC loses a general election the first question is will they survive? IMO they wont which means there will be a DA and EFF collation, and with such differing ideologies it will be a disaster imo.

The National Party joined the ANC sooo.....they kinda are leading the country.

PAC is a racist party no different to the AWB.

BLF= Bell potinger/ Gupta puppet.

Places like Cape Flats and khayelitsha(Marikana is in NW btw)?? You expected the DA with a local government budget to make those places disappear in a mere 9 years?? Look at the whole SA? khayelitsha in terms of infrastructure and service delivery is better than 90% of the townships in SA, but lets not plaster of the cracks, yes crime is appalling, its one of the DAs many failings, however you also failed to mention that the Western Cape has the lowest unemployment , service delivery is 15% higher than the rest of SA, the DA manages/d to build 7000 RDP houses vs 3000 annually when the ANC was in power, the DA has recieved an unqualified audit every year since it started governing....the ANC only recently received a clean audit for the first time for Gauteng.

Im not a DA supporter BTW, but im also not blinded and can see they are certainly better than the current crop in the ANC
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

you gave out your nukes!!.whats wrong with you people.Remember Ukraine an Russia situation..Anyway Lionessza i truly believe having a sizable white population in your country makes is a little bit secure from chaotic influences of the darklords aka the powers that be.I can tell you for a fact Trump cant call SA a shyty country unlike Kenya an Nigeria.Apparently he got issues with Kenya may be coz we gave them Obama(Totally mocked the white folks) an also Nigeria.He was quoted saying that once Nigerians immigrate to USA they dont want
to return to their huts again (Am just quoting what the dude said). grin

Our white folks here are not many but they do have invisible influence of some sort.I remember during our 2007-2008 chaos that erupted how much effort was placed to calm things down.I would not have envisioned a situation where presidents from other countries would fly in while we were still fighting.I believe the white dude just wanted to protect his investment.

I totaly agree on what trump is doing but the problem is that he is making the white folks look bad.He is opening the lid on some sensitive stuff which folks would rather let them remain hidden.For example American pretend there is no racism but here comes Trump with all his glory an start calling Mexicans rapist an Africans sh**tholes.Its like this family which doesn't like their neighbour but one day their stupid son meets him an have the authenticity to tell him the truth ...like "Dude we dont like you "

Zuma is a smart dude but people dont realize that.The dude got moves that he his not showing .i bet he got the jocker card an he not telling anyone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
jln115:

- Again your media?? how is ENCA, City Press ect ect my media?

- The ANC predicament is a difficult one, at this point they are morally bankrupt party, unfit to lead SA, HOWEVER If the ANC loses a general election the first question is will they survive? IMO they wont which means there will be a DA and EFF collation, and with such differing ideologies it will be a disaster imo.

The National Party joined the ANC sooo.....they kinda are leading the country.

PAC is a racist party no different to the AWB.

BLF= Bell potinger/ Gupta puppet.

Places like Cape Flats and khayelitsha(Marikana is in NW btw)?? You expected the DA with a local government budget to make those places disappear in a mere 9 years?? Look at the whole SA? khayelitsha in terms of infrastructure and service delivery is better than 90% of the townships in SA, but lets not plaster of the cracks, yes crime is appalling, its one of the DAs many failings, however you also failed to mention that the Western Cape has the lowest unemployment , service delivery is 15% higher than the rest of SA, the DA manages/d to build 7000 RDP houses vs 3000 annually when the ANC was in power, the DA has recieved an unqualified audit every year since it started governing....the ANC only recently received a clean audit for the first time for Gauteng.

Im not a DA supporter BTW, but im also not blinded and can see they are certainly better than the current crop in the ANC

Enca , city press and them are well known supporters of the DA and friends and since you are clearly a friend of the DA then it's your media lol.

All the parties are morally bankrupt lead by two faced crooks. I will take them seriously the day they go after the real corrupt people and institutions...how come there's no noise about the evergreen contracts? The criminal banks, the collisions? Lol. How come all we hear from them is zuma and the Guptas ? If they were sincere they would go after every corrupt person or institutions and not single out certain families and individuals. The DA and eff said they want a state of capture inquiry , now zuma said fine but let it be expanded prior 94 because the rot started then ....what did the noise makers do ? Cried foul , showing us clearly who they are serving . Is that the people you think can lead south africa? To where exactly? . The ANC will not lose in 2019 ..never! That's because there are no worthy parties with genuine intentions, just a bunch of pretenders trying to protect their stomachs .

PAC doesn't kill people in farms , AWB does. They are pro peace and land reformation, which I totally support.

Blf = independent group that represent the interests of the people . Afriforum =AWB = nnfp = racist f'ucktards

I'm not talking about the Marikina mine ( where Ramaphosa massacred people's fathers and husbands). I'm referring to a Township in Cape Town, one of the most dangerous hence minister mbalula had to go there to check why Cape Town police weren't doing their damn jobs . No I didn't expect them to get rid of them in 9 years but I expected them to atleast pretend like they were trying cheesy if you visited those places 5 years back , you will still find the same thing but if you go to camps bay you will find new infrastructure..now that's the excellence of the DA. Khayelitsha is one of the worst townships in south africa, when we talk infrastructural developments in townships in south africa , we can talk soweto ( the best ) , we can talk mlazi, mdantsane all anc ran not the crap in Cape Town. I'm not blinded by the propaganda the DA and their media houses are spreading , making themselves the saints and hardworking party . The only thing they are good at is noise and protection of the privilledged and they and their noisy brothers and sisters of the eff will never win the general elections. They are not making noise on enca about the rot and corruption ravaging the city of Cape Town and the plan by gogo zille to oust dellile ( after all , she did a great job and gave them the colored vote ....now it will be madikizela' s time to bring in the khayelitsha votes wink). Anc is rotten yes , but there aren't genuine oppositions worthy of leading the nation, all we see is a bunch of toddlers in blue t shirts and red overalls turning our parliament into a circus ( laughable at times ) but it they should not be entertained anymore .

I'm not an anc card carrying member btw but I would give my vote to them before I vote for these tantrum throwing babies in blue and red.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

i would not wish for that....Trump might declare himself the King of Orange grin an white people an start a war of complexion where every brown an black guy becames a slave..The dude is crazy you know that cheesy
Yeah ...

Though I think it's inevitable, with the fall of the current civilization be prepared for more ethnic based wars,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

you gave out your nukes!!.whats wrong with you people.Remember Ukraine an Russia situation..Anyway Lionessza i truly believe having a sizable white population in your country makes is a little bit secure from chaotic influences of the darklords aka the powers that be.I can tell you for a fact Trump cant call SA a shyty country unlike Kenya an Nigeria.Apparently he got issues with Kenya may be coz we gave them Obama(Totally mocked the white folks) an also Nigeria.He was quoted saying that once Nigerians immigrate to USA they dont want
to return to their huts again (Am just quoting what the dude said). grin

Our white folks here are not many but they do have invisible influence of some sort.I remember during our 2007-2008 chaos that erupted how much effort was placed to calm things down.I would not have envisioned a situation where presidents from other countries would fly in while we were still fighting.I believe the white dude just wanted to protect his investment.

I totaly agree on what trump is doing but the problem is that he is making the white folks look bad.He is opening the lid on some sensitive stuff which folks would rather let them remain hidden.For example American pretend there is no racism but here comes Trump with all his glory an start calling Mexicans rapist an Africans sh**tholes.Its like this family which doesn't like their neighbour but one day their stupid son meets him an have the authenticity to tell him the truth ...like "Dude we dont like you "

Zuma is a smart dude but people dont realize that.The dude got moves that he his not showing .i bet he got the jocker card an he not telling anyone.

Lol, I bet they had no choice....you know the darklords would have ganged up on us to turn the country into an Iraqi and we were still too vulnerable. Like I said , the darklords are already doing what they do best with the help of a certain fraction of white south africans, they are lead by some old goon of Britain called lord Hain. The Queen can never let us rest grin not with all the gold and diamonds nope grin but I do get your point .

Lol, let's get rid of the whities so that we can join the shytty club grin. What is the interest of them whites in Kenya ? Is it business or you guys discovered some minerals ? They seem to be very interested in Kenya, are they the Queen's boys or from other countries as well?

Lol, I prefer the trump way atleast you know what's going on and what is being cooked behind the closed doors of the white house . It's like the Boers, I prefer them to the English speaking south africans ( two faced pretenders , who will wait for you go to the bathroom and poison your food grin and when you come back they will smile and chit chat with you while watching you slowly die grin) , if the Boer is a racist asshole he won't pretend he ain't.

Zuma is smart and very strategic and has outsmarted them in many occasions hence the need to kill him and damage his reputation ( zuma is corrupt, zuma is a rapist....blah blah blah). Remember when you touch whity privilege you become the enemy but if you go all soft you become an international celeb like Mandela lol.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Enca , city press and them are well known supporters of the DA and friends and since you are clearly a friend of the DA then it's your media lol.

All the parties are morally bankrupt lead by two faced crooks. I will take them seriously the day they go after the real corrupt people and institutions...how come there's no noise about the evergreen contracts? The criminal banks, the collisions? Lol. How come all we hear from them is zuma and the Guptas ? If they were sincere they would go after every corrupt person or institutions and not single out certain families and individuals. The DA and eff said they want a state of capture inquiry , now zuma said fine but let it be expanded prior 94 because the rot started then ....what did the noise makers do ? Cried foul , showing us clearly who they are serving . Is that the people you think can lead south africa? To where exactly? . The ANC will not lose in 2019 ..never! That's because there are no worthy parties with genuine intentions, just a bunch of pretenders trying to protect their stomachs .

PAC doesn't kill people in farms , AWB does. They are pro peace and land reformation, which I totally support.

Blf = independent group that represent the interests of the people . Afriforum =AWB = nnfp = racist f'ucktards

I'm not talking about the Marikina mine ( where Ramaphosa massacred people's fathers and husbands). I'm referring to a Township in Cape Town, one of the most dangerous hence minister mbalula had to go there to check why Cape Town police weren't doing their damn jobs . No I didn't expect them to get rid of them in 9 years but I expected them to atleast pretend like they were trying cheesy if you visited those places 5 years back , you will still find the same thing but if you go to camps bay you will find new infrastructure..now that's the excellence of the DA. Khayelitsha is one of the worst townships in south africa, when we talk infrastructural developments in townships in south africa , we can talk soweto ( the best ) , we can talk mlazi, mdantsane all anc ran not the crap in Cape Town. I'm not blinded by the propaganda the DA and their media houses are spreading , making themselves the saints and hardworking party . The only thing they are good at is noise and protection of the privilledged and they and their noisy brothers and sisters of the eff will never win the general elections. They are not making noise on enca about the rot and corruption ravaging the city of Cape Town and the plan by gogo zille to oust dellile ( after all , she did a great job and gave them the colored vote ....now it will be madikizela' s time to bring in the khayelitsha votes wink). Anc is rotten yes , but there aren't genuine oppositions worthy of leading the nation, all we see is a bunch of toddlers in blue t shirts and red overalls turning our parliament into a circus ( laughable at times ) but it they should not be entertained anymore .

I'm not an anc card carrying member btw but I would give my vote to them before I vote for these tantrum throwing babies in blue and red.

-One of the biggest problems in SA is people making assumptions then acting on it....I say again Im no friend or supporter of the DA. But im not blind!! I can see when one party is better than the other.

- Anc might not lose 2019, but if they continue on the beaten track they will in the near future.

- So what about the 3 hospitals, 7000 houses(annually), Clean Audits,Social services and numerous other infrastructure developments ect ect in the last 9 years? If the DA was worse than the ANC they wouldve seen a drop in their support in the WC but instead they are growing every year!!

- PAC does not kill people?? On bullet, one settler.......sound familiar??or maybe the name Amy Biehl or if that doesn't ring a bell the Saint James Church massacre.......PAC=AWB

BLF, created by Bell Potinger and funded by the Guptas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You dey mind these Kenyans? imagine comparing states like Kano, Lagos, and Rivers to Kenyan counties.
l would love the Kenyans here to give me the breakdown of the functions and budgets of these counties. Do these counties have their Universities and Health centres like the Kenyan Federal Government? What actually is the system of Government in Kenya, is it federal?
The per capita of Rivers state alone is higher than that of many African countries.
If you were to read around, you would know in Kenya ,Healthcare is Devolved.The National Government only controls Level 5 Hospitals,Level 4,3 and 2 Hospitals and all Health centers belong to the counties.
Kenya is a devolved, not a federal system. That means that the elements of both a federal state(the Counties have their own budgets, roads(Types D,E ,F,and most G type roads), hospitals, are in charge of waste management, Agriculture is also fully devolved,are in charge of water supply, except for a few towns, have their own educational institutions separate from public schools e.g Hospital Hill Primary and Hospital Hill High School in Nairobi and Ziwani Primary as well as Ziwani Special School in Mombasa. There are County based Universities though not all counties have them. Chepkoilel University in Kericho, Pwani University in Kilifi, Maasai Mara University in Narok etc, in fact, only 7 Universities(Nairobi,Kenyatta, JKUAT,Moi,Egerton, Maseno and Masinde Muliro) are 'National' Universities.The other 15 are not.
However, from a political point of view, County Governors have no power beyond their counties and the Senate is subordinate to Parliament(despite it being called the Upper House). From a political point of view, Kenyan counties have little political power, our senators are not as well known as our MPs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
GERALD710:

If you were to read around, you would know in Kenya ,Healthcare is Devolved.The National Government only controls Level 5 Hospitals,Level 4,3 and 2 Hospitals and all Health centres belong to the counties.
Kenya is a devolved, not a federal system. That means thar the elements of both a federal state(the Counties have their own budgets, roads(Types D,E ,F,and most G type roads), hospitals, are in charge of waste management, Agriculture is also fully devolved,are in charge of water supply, except for a few towns, have their own educational institutions seperate from public schools e.g Hospital Hill Primary and Hospital Hill High School in Nairobi and Ziwani Primary as well as Ziwani Special School in Mombasa. There are County based Universities though not all counties have them. Chepkoilel University in Kericho, Pwani University in Kilifi, Maasai Mara University in Narok etc, in fact, only 7 Universities(Nairobi,Kenyatta, JKUAT,Moi,Egerton, Maseno and Masinde Muliro) are 'National' Universities.The other 15 are not.
However, from a political point of view, County Governors have no power beyond their counties and the Senate is subordinate to Parliament(despite it being called the Upper House). Unlike Nigeria, the County Governments of Kenya raise their own revenue in addition to getting grants from the National Government
How do u think Nigeria runs her system of government?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
nwoke37:

There's something fishy about electricity generation in Nigeria. Dangote, the richest man in Africa, is starting to build a gas pipelines that will generate 12,000 megawatts which is more than what Nigeria generates,Nigeria generates around 5,000 megawatts. So if a single man can generate that much how much more a whole country!

It seems deliberate that leaders in Nigeria don't want stable electricity... I also heard there was major investment in the power sector by the government which barely yielded fruit... Corruption seems to be the hindrance for Nigeria

For now, I for see the only state in Nigeria that will have 24/7 electricity will be Lagos. Their governor seems to have a vision

They dont want electricity because they are into generator business.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
shervydman:

How do u think Nigeria runs her system of government?
Isn't one of the principles of Nigerian Federalism set in 1999 state that each level of Government must be financially independent??
Given the rhetoric spewed here,I have been making the assumption that Nigerian states are financially independent.
Or is that an illusion?
Oh, wait, it is!!
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205354-nigerian-states-get-22-conditions-access-fresh-n90billion-bailout.html
In Kenya, the opposite is true, the Counties MUST get a minimum of 15% of the revenue the National Government collects, whether or not the counties are making a surplus or are in financial difficulty.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, zuma is an entertainer even in parliament grin you should see how he flogs and infuriates those little boys and girls in blue t- shirts and red barrettes with just his naughty laughter grin. We sing and dance in protests grin, funerals cheesy, baby showers, street corners grin, ....any excuse to shake it grin. In South Africa if you are loved and respected your name would never die even if you are six feet under not matter the mistakes you might have made. I think the reason people get all emotional and passionate when singing about the likes of Tambo is because he spent all of his life working for the movement ( the longest serving president of the ANC) and died in 1993 without ever enjoying the fruits of his labour sad. Plus the people that were there that time are still alive whether they have moved to rural South Africa to await their deaths lol , they are still there doing the teaching of the movement . What did your heros do ? Corruption? . The one thing I hate about the current ANC is greed and mismanagement, hopefully the incoming one will be different. Lol@ almost touched. Ramaphosa should not have sang about a man like Tambo, I was actually disgusted that the murderer had the audacity angry had he sang about Mandela I wouldn't have cared , they were mates after all.

Yes , he is a business man . That's part of the reason I hate that dubious nigga , he still hasn't shed light on how he went from a lawyer to being a billionaire in a short period of time? Who funded his start ups and why ? His relationship with those criminal white families that monopolized certain sectors of the economy and are busy singing zuma must go because he is dismantling them? His involvement in the Marikina ( mine ) massacre ? The bastard has dirty hands and should not be the face of our nation , hopefully the youth league will make his life a living hell in the next 4 years after 2019. You will regret having a relationship with that slave , he will bring you " I investors " who will pay you 4 Rands for your day lol. Ask Nigerians. I repeat , Ramaphosa should die a very horrible death cheesy if I knew how to make a suicide bomb , I would turn myself into a hero grin to the millions of South Africans who can use their brains to see who this person really is . With the deal to rid ourselves of the insects from that part of the continent, I would certainly support it 100% grin.

I thought Zuma was to blame for the Marikana massacre. Was it before Zuma became president?
Btw its true Zuma's laughter is naughty, he laughs even when things are pretty hot in the chambers. Would you say the criminal whites influence who becomes leader of ANC? The best way to get the embarrasment from the west is if we declare them under the rule of Kenya and SA respectively. You guys can take the North because you havent had to deal with terrorists and we can take the south with the oil fields.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Muafrika2:

Tell them that's the home of the Lion King.

Yeah they should know better. The scenes of Simba and Mufasa are from Hell's Gate.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Perfect post.

cool

Either we are allowed to colonize Naija and all West Africa or they build a wall angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
GERALD710:

Isn't one of the principles of Nigerian Federalism set in 1999 state that each level of Government must be financially independent??
Given the rhetoric spewed here,I have been making the assumption that Nigerian states are financially independent.
Or is that an illusion?
Oh, wait, it is!!
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205354-nigerian-states-get-22-conditions-access-fresh-n90billion-bailout.html
In Kenya, the opposite is true, the Counties MUST get a minimum of 15% of the revenue the National Government collects, whether or not the counties are making a surplus or are in financial difficulty.
What I'm asking u is that 'how does Nigeria runs her govt?'.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lionessza:

The problem with people of that region , particularly Nigerians is inferiority complex. They mask it with big talks about how many billionaires they have , how many of their people play professional soccer in Europe...blah blah blah . They are the biggest white worshippers in the world , but deny it even though it's obvious in their behavior and online posts . They are so scared of being criticized by white people as if they are their masters , shouldn't it be southern African nations that have this " white is great retardation " ? Afterall we have lived with white people the longest . Perhaps it's because we know both the good and the bad from them, we see them begging in street corners daily , we see them in slums......and the only impression they have of white people is the Hollywood version and the ones who are expatriates in their country. Why would a sane person sell his land to embark on a dangerous journey only to get to Europe and be a prostitute, toilet cleaner, dishwasher etc? This is mental slavery at its worst . These people are shameless. " we don't have good roads" ....yeah jumping boarders and drowning in the Mediterranean Sea is going to solve that , " we don't have electricity back home" .....do they think we have electricity because we ran to other nations . The solution for each and every african country lies within its boarders , others sit down and look for it , others choose to run to the nations that have found their own solutions . Sad but true.

Yet the truth is that nobody considers Nigeria to be a cesspit more than the same whites. Even Trump thinks Nigerians live in huts thats why they would never go back after seeing America. It must be from seeing whites only in the movies and hardly in real life.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

Tayser you should care a little bit coz the Guy is intoxicate with kkk BS.He calls African countries sh**tholes but guess his favorite people he wants to immigrate to States..The Norwegians...Apparently Norwegians are the true Aryan races(remember Hitler)..Trump is of German ancestry...To me the guys just hates some folks from others places an would want to hurt them given a chance (whether economically or using other means).The dude want to build a wall on the Mexican border but not on Canadian side.He must be one bad an discriminative neighbor

Norwegians hate Trump. You should see their opinions of Trump on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qMRdG_1Jxs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:

If you had mentioned Joburg or Capetown as having better infrastructures I would have agreed but mentioning Nairobi or Mombasa is of the mark. Apart from Electricity which I heard is stable in big Kenyan cities(mind you Kenya has a low electrification rate so most parts are in darkness) they cannot stand with Abuja or Lagos. Most of what have been posted here about these cities are what is obtainable commonly in Lagos and Abuja; is it roads we don't have in LAG or Abj? I hope you are not mistaken pictures of parties or carnivals for infrastructure? .
I schooled in Gwagwalada which is an Abj suburb and throughout my 3 year stay off campus I hardly bought water or used borehole; the public service was quite stable talkless of town. So I don't get where you get this ur "no water connection" in posh areas from. People build boreholes because the water service might not be regular or because boreholes are cheaper over time. Nigeria is not doing well at all but please don't come and tell me stories that people who are suffering and pretending are far better off than us. Common election has turn to war in their side that even electoral officers are running but you can piece it together that all these their grandstanding is all packaging?
Kenya just completed their standard guage railway; Nigeria is still on its own and we have finished the Abj-Kaduna stretch so there is nothing fantastic there. I am sure when Nigeria completes hers you will not come here to boast about it. Have you seen pictures of the lobbies on the Abj-kaduna route that you are hailing theirs? Fine lobby na infrastructure.
I no send Naija and you too know but I am tired of all this fake life that somebody who is suffering will come and be pasting pics claiming that they are chilling just like Rochas does.
Kenya's Electrification rate wa 55% as of January 2017 .The aim was 70% but as of now it is 65% in 2018.Even slums have electricity in Kenya!!
Many rural counties like Kiambu,Nakuru(rural), Kilifi and Machakos have electrification rates well above 75%.Per capita use however, is quite low as most households use it only for lighting and basic electronics.Few use electricity for cooking in Kenya for example as LPG is plentiful.
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/kenya-electricity-access-rate-now-at-a-historic-sixty-per-cent-/440808-3307998-rywpv/index.html
2. The presence of boreholes is a near universal feature in Lagos especially. In Nairobi boreholes are rare, because you actually PAY the water company if you have a borehole in Nairobi. Usually the fee is more than what you would pay to have a water connection ,so it is not worth it.I have never tasted borehole water in Nairobi.Ever. That is a phenomenon I encounter in the dry areas of rural Kenya.
In some regions of Kenya like Central Kenya, rural areas have a 90-100% water connectivity .Examples are Gatanga in Muranga County and Mathira and Nyeri in Nyeri County.They pay a flat rate of $2 a month regardless of use(Nyeri tow residents pay like Nairobi though).But then again, it is the Mount Kenya region where there is plenty of rain and melting snow

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

grin grin i dont know who is crazier..Trump or Kim dude..

Both are crazy. Its like during the times of Hitler and Stalin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
GERALD710:

Kenya's Electrification rate wa 55% as of January 2017 .The aim was 70% but as of now it is 65% in 2018.Even slums have electricity in Kenya!!
Many rural counties like Kiambu,Nakuru(rural), Kilifi and Machakos have electrification rates well above 75%.Per capita use however, is quite low as most households use it only for lighting and basic electronics.Few use electricity for cooking in Kenya for example as LPG is plentiful.
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/kenya-electricity-access-rate-now-at-a-historic-sixty-per-cent-/440808-3307998-rywpv/index.html
2. The presence of boreholes is a near universal feature in Lagos especially. In Nairobi boreholes are rare, because you actually PAY the water company if you have a borehole in Nairobi. Usually the fee is more than what you would pay to have a water connection ,so it is not worth it.I have never tasted borehole water in Nairobi.Ever. That is a phenomenon I encounter in the dry areas of rural Kenya.
In some regions of Kenya like Central Kenya, rural areas have a 90-100% water connectivity .Examples are Gatanga in Muranga County and Mathira and Nyeri in Nyeri County.They pay a flat rate of $2 a month regardless of use(Nyeri tow residents pay like Nairobi though).But then again, it is the Mount Kenya region where there is plenty of rain and melting snow
Oga, u're just posting tales by moonlight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

Or milk goats grin grin eish boss i saw an video(whatsapp) of an Irab family mistreating an African dude.They are hitting him with iron bars while the legs ,hands an mouth is tied an cutting him with knives..man its like they wanted to slaughter him.its really really disturbing..

Saw it too yesterday man!. And I got mad because that guy was like 98 % Nigerian. The 2 % because I wasnt too sure. They were perforating his skin with a knife. If West Africans cant hear that nobody out here cares about them then its just their own fault. This is seriously looking like natural selection at work. I doubt if that guy survived in the end. He shed too much blood. If these guys think they are strong and macho more than the rest of Africans, they should use that energy to build Nigeria (and west africa). Unfortunately what you need in today's globe is brain not strength. The only strength you need is mental strength. If it continues this way we might be forced to start efforts to protect the "STRONG" west africans from extinction. We dont want them disappearing like dinosaurs. I'm actually glad Uhuru discussed the same with Zuma in SA because these guys' leaders will never do anything about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.