Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6197734 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:42am On Mar 12, 2018
my black dick is longer than yours....sooooo what...?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:43am On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Ok then its just too dark

i am dark....sooo what....??

you are talking to somebody that was toghether with a kenyan lady.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 12, 2018
justtoodark:

i am dark....sooo what....??

you are talking to somebody that was toghether with a kenyan lady.....

Can you just shut up. Am not in the mood for nonsense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Next, we will conquer the Cricket World.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:17am On Mar 12, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 12, 2018
mtis:

Mresh you are a savage... grin grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

He's going to send the video of a man turning into a dog in one of their movies.
He he grin

We'll demand to see the demonstration live live
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Muafrika, there is a baby dino older than the Earth grin

Born 127 myrs ago likely on your Birthday.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/baby-bird-fossil-gives-rare-look-ancient-avian-development
It looks cute and normal. I think the calculation is mistaken for this one. undecided

I just imagine how the earth looked with all those scary and gigantic creatures. There is a documentary I saw sometime ago, even crocodiles used to grow into gigantic proportions those days. A skeleton was discovered in West Africa. That one can swallow an elephant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Thought it was the effeminate second category rugby [/b]you guys do excell in , pls join me to laugh in kiswahili grin grin grin

I know you like using big words,but nigga how could you put that word in the sentence? [b]Do you know what it means?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2018
OMFG!/ The monorail project died over 2 years ago! You Naijjans have been knowingly lying all this time,goddammit!

Rivers Monorail Project No Longer Tenable After Gulping N33.9b, Says Technical Partner
AFTER receiving over N22 billion for its services, the technical partners to the Rivers State government on the controversial Monorail project, ARCUS GIBBS Nig Ltd, has said the project was no longer tenable.
https://guardian.ng/news/rivers-monorail-project-no-longer-tenable-after-gulping-n33-9b-says-technical-partner/

NEVER PASTE THOSE PICS HERE-YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! Unless you mean to symbol a monument to financial waste and misprioritisation of resources.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
justtoodark:

kenya is a black nation...why should i care about kenya...??
Your attitude reeks like sh!t.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
For guys who claim there aint naijas in Kenya..please confirm grin grin

Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Cry Out For Help

Various Nigerians who are currently detained in prison in Kenya are calling on the federal government to come to their aid. According to reports, some of the inmates are being held in custody over minor offences.

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, the CEO Behind Bars Initiative who is currently in Nairobi, the cuntry's capital - paid a visit to the prisoners who narrated their ordeals.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
mtis:

Various Nigerians who are currently detained in prison in Kenya are calling on the federal government to come to their aid. According to reports, some of the inmates are being held in custody over minor offences.

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, the CEO Behind Bars Initiative who is currently in Nairobi, the cuntry's capital - paid a visit to the prisoners who narrated their ordeals.

Lol but it's you Kenyans who allow so many of them in. Are they even there legally? And how can one be sure that they are all Nigerians only. l would say Kenya should tighten her borders to prevent these so called Nigerian refugees whom they claim are criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Muafrika2:

He he grin

We'll demand to see the demonstration live live

No problem
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Muafrika2:

It looks cute and normal. I think the calculation is mistaken for this one. undecided

I just imagine how the earth looked with all those scary and gigantic creatures. There is a documentary I saw sometime ago, even crocodiles used to grow into gigantic proportions those days. A skeleton was discovered in West Africa. That one can swallow an elephant

Why do you think the calculation is mistaken?

The earth was otherworldly back then. You have no idea how Luhyas would celebrate eating such gigantic chickens (ingokho) grin
You should work with your local scientists to trigger some of those silent genes in modern ingokhos so that one chicken can feed an entire city.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
mtis:

Im surprised we have so many Nigerian inmates looks like several hundred. 90 % of these fellows are deportees who kept returning and drug peddlers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
DOMINATION

Two Kenyan Volleyball club teams Kenya Pipeline and Kenya Prisons are in the Semis of the ongoing Africa Club Volleyball Championships in Cairo.
That means a real chance the final will be an All Kenyan Affair, in the land of the Pharaohs. The two teams mowed down all the opponents in their path, including their Egyptian hosts (Micasa su casa). You should know people !!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kenya and Fiji in the final is a match of true brotherhood. In the words of the Fijians, our win is your win.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ngoma Festival at the Carnivore Grounds, Nairobi, Kenya

Only Kenyan music plays in this event

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Some more ngoma

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Why do you think the calculation is mistaken?

The earth was otherworldly back then. You have no idea how Luhyas would celebrate eating such gigantic chickens (ingokho) grin
You should work with your local scientists to trigger some of those silent genes in modern ingokhos so that one chicken can feed an entire city.
It looks just like modern day chickens.

People were giants too in those days. Probably just normal meal size for the giants grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

No problem
smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
mtis:

Not all of them. Though they could easily fill the place up if the police decided to be serious grin

Is this industrial area? undecided

Wacha wafunzwe tukazi huko waache kuswim huko juu wakikimbilia majuu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Muafrika2:

It looks just like modern day chickens.

People were giants too in those days. Probably just normal meal size for the giants grin

There were no people angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

There were no people angry

I thought I showed you pottery with carvings of dinosaurs angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Muafrika2:

I thought I showed you pottery with carvings of dinosaurs angry

No you didnt. Please show me tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

No you didnt. Please show me tongue

Cool cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hbuyosh:

Your attitude reeks like sh!t.

kenya is just another shiiiithole...go ask trump....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=gallivant post=65758625]Nairobae

Nice pic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Muafrika2:

Cool cool

grin
Young Earth Creationist. Those stone sculptures are fakes copied from popular comic books and depictions in the 20th century.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin
Young Earth Creationist. Those stone sculptures are fakes copied from popular comic books and depictions in the 20th century.
I suspected you would say so ... and this ...

"200 000 year old city found in Southern Africa may rewrite history...."
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/200-000-year-old-city-found-in-southern-africa-set-to-re-write-history/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.