Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,736 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282413 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Yeah the Nigerian tax to GDP is low because Government can survive on oil. Low tax to GDP ratio is common to many oil producing nations but that of Nigeria is worse, probably due to the fact that it's a largely informal economy. Services contribute the most to GDP alongside agriculture, but it's largely informal and not regulated in a way.
Nigeria must work on this, and must make other sectors as developed and organized as our oil sector.

That’s what I was trying to tell him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Well it's not surprising to me that Nigeria is a 500 Billion dollar economy or even more. Countries with large populations and natural resources tend to have large economies as well, this is simply normal. The problem is when the GDP per capita is low as is the case with Nigeria.
l think you Kenyans need a course or two on Economics. GDP is not a measure of the amount in Government coffers, but the worth of goods and services in total from that country, the Government depending on oil may not be worth more than 60 Billion dollars but the country as a whole could be worth more. Population plays a key role in the total worth of goods in a country, for example the total worth of tea produced in Kenya would multiply by almost threefold in Nigeria same with telecommunication sector where Nigeria has over 100.6 million mobile users currently( that's already more than double the total population of Kenya) etc.
So high GDP is expected for Nigeria, b

ut we have low GDP per capita.

Don’t know why he doesn’t seem to get this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
rvp2017:
You don't make much sense. That is probably because you attended one of Nigeria bad universities. GDP doesn't measure or factor population. It suppose to measure goods and service produced.All this from empirical data that is cross-referenced/checked for accuracy. For instance Telcom - you can have 140M mobile customers - but what are earnings of all Nigeria telcom sector? The fake Nigeria GDP claims your telcom sector is 10% of the economy - that is whopping 50B dollars created annually - can you show me where that 50B worth of TELCOM services in Nigeria annually? What data did Kale Yemi use to cook that?

To help you and Yemi Kale -- here is what South African think their telcom sector is worth (2.7% of their GDP)
Excluding broadcasting and postal services, the telecommunications industry was worth R148.8bn in 2016, with its value increasing by 1% year-on-year. The sector contributed 2.7% to GDP and employed 26,669 people, according to the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa

And Kenya
2012--The value of Kenya's ICT sector is estimated at US$ 500 million and is expected to grow to US$ 1 billion by 2017. ▻ The sector contributed 2.9% to Kenya's GDP in 2012. Now I think i'ts about 2B dollars worth of services. All this from Communication Authority of Kenya that rigorously collect and analyse data - and have it validated by the very best economist & researchers - NOT COOKED DATA.

And the Nigeria con-statistician - out of the blues - Nigeria telcom sector created $50B annually smiley smiley and 10% of GDP. And yet [b]it struggling to raise 3B taxes.[/b].

And trust me Nigeria telcom is crap when compared to South Africa & Kenya. You just have 150m or more doing very little beyond making calls & texting!!

Nigeria has about 100 million mobile internet subscribers...

The government didn’t really enforce taxes, they barely cared for taxes because of oil revenue. They’re trying to change that now because oil prices won’t stay high for ever..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=kikuyu1 post=66816397][/quote]
That's where I stopped reading,nigga! Your GDP is max 300 bn,how many times will rvp2017 say it,goddammit! See what Prof Hanke says,though I srlsy wonder if you can understand it
wanted to leave but saw this.

Like seriously, our renowned-vacuous-person of 2017 is ur reference?? Btw, our GDP as at 2017 is $405b. Ur $300b Max is from d delusional trait found in every Kenyans on this thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
So because we have 43M mobile internet subscribers who enjoy some of the world best internet speed - we can therefore declare our GDP from telcom sector to be half Nigeria - mms 50B - so ours give and take is 25B dollars worth of GDP from telcom- according to Nigeria' bonobo of Stat (Yemi Kale- Statistician General). I guess if we use the same methodology elsewhere can officially declare our GDP to be 250B dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nwoke37:

Nigeria has about 100 million mobile internet subscribers...

The government didn’t really enforce taxes, they barely cared for taxes because of oil revenue. They’re trying to change that now because oil prices won’t stay high for ever..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lol I'm surprised myself, he speaks of Kenya like he's speaking of Japan.
The same Kenya that has fewer number of doctors per capita than "terrible" Nigeria. Country
Doctor-patient ratio (per 100,000 people)
Seychelles
Tunisia
Libya
Algeria
Mauritius
South Africa
Egypt
Morocco
Gabon
Sao Tome and Principe
Botswana
Equatorial Guinea
Namibia
Gabon
Madagascar
Nigeria
Sudan
(Republic of) Congo
Cameroon
Djibouti
Swaziland
Zimbabwe
Comoros
Ghana
Kenya
Cote d' Ivoire
Zambia ...Nigeria is woeful here. Imagine just 28 doctors to 100000 Nigerians! We should cover our faces.But 14 for a developed country like the East Africa power house, Kenya, is inexplicable. And they have fixed their education according to a school of thought.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
rvp2017:
First understand what GDP is and we can proceed. Population has NO bearing. It only comes into play during Per Capita calculation. What is measured is good and services produced/consumed. Our Kenyan tea is measured based on quantity produced and prices it fetches - and the same case with service sectors.

I'd love to hear how Nigeria telcom sector contribute 10% of the 500B USD! This Nigeria GDP is intriguing. It's audacious in the way it's overcooked.

Sadly for you - nobody believe it.

1) NO lender believes it - so you're not getting any loan soon.Kenya when it's issued it Euro-bond (now 4B dollars) it was oversubscribed by 8000%. Chinese have pumped loans worth more than 10B dollars. Because we have revenue (taxes) that can repay the loan. Nigeria with measly 36B budget - cannot even pay decent wages to teacher or army.

2) NO Investor believes it- so no FDI for you. You have to wait for sole man Dangote smiley to try his monopolistic and corrupt ways.

SO your GDP is basically useless...except for lying Nigeria politician to cheat you that "Nigeria is Africa GIANT". Really - when did South Africa and Egypt die smiley

Our bonds are bringing in billions of dollars. We’ve received loans by billions of dollars from China... we still have one of the lowest debt to gdp ratio in Africa.

Nigeria received more fdi than Kenya in 2017 even when we just came out of a recession.
And we have several investors apart from dangote sponsoring the lekki deep sea port, building eko Atlantic, building centenary city, Manufacturing cars, cables, and plastics.
Don’t know where you’re getting these cooked fallacies from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
shervydman:

wanted to leave but saw this.

Like seriously, our renowned-vacuous-person of 2017 is ur reference?? Btw, our GDP as at 2017 is $405b. Ur $300b Max is from d delusional trait found in every Kenyans on this thread.
Kikuyu1 does not respect his age. He is allowing small boys to play with his balls. He is allowing the other Kenyan rvsp to lead him by the nose.He deserves better though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Share the link. And this maybe true - however we are doing something about it - our president just cameback from Cuba and we will be taking 150 cuban doctors - plus massively investing in universal health care - the last few years we bought medical equipments worth 350MUSD from generic electric - ensuring more than 100 hospital have the latest in theatre.

In the meantime I really doubt Nigeria health sector is better than Kenya.

obaaderemi:
The same Kenya that has fewer number of doctors per capita than "terrible" Nigeria. Country
Doctor-patient ratio (per 100,000 people)
Seychelles
Tunisia
Libya
Algeria
Mauritius
South Africa
Egypt
Morocco
Gabon
Sao Tome and Principe
Botswana
Equatorial Guinea
Namibia
Gabon
Madagascar
Nigeria
Sudan
(Republic of) Congo
Cameroon
Djibouti
Swaziland
Zimbabwe
Comoros
Ghana
Kenya
Cote d' Ivoire
Zambia ...Nigeria is woeful here. Imagine just 28 doctors to 100000 Nigerians! We should cover our faces.But 14 for a developed country like the East Africa power house, Kenya, is inexplicable. And they have fixed their education according to a school of thought.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Did you say plastics? Why would you be happy with plastic? When Kenya became amongst the proud countries to have banned plastic bags.

We actually have the world toughest plastic ban - if found with plastic bag - prepare to pay well about 10M Naira or 40K usd.

And here you're happy with more plastic - when will Nigeria ban plastic bags.

nwoke37:

Our bonds are bringing in billions of dollars. We’ve received loans by billions of dollars from China... we still have one of the lowest debt to gdp ratio in Africa.

Nigeria received more fdi than Kenya in 2017 even when we just came out of a recession.
And we have several investors apart from dangote sponsoring the lekki deep sea port, building eko Atlantic, building centenary city, Manufacturing cars, cables, and plastics.
Don’t know where you’re getting these cooked fallacies from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
nwoke37:

Don’t know why he doesn’t seem to get this.
How can he get it ever when he continues to see things through rose tinted goggles?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
frer8:

Almost the whole of Africa is corrupt,what differs is our corruption levels!

yea levels....about levels....how do you measure stealing....??

stealing is stealing,plain simple....it makes no sense to be measuring stealing between kenya and nigeria....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
rvp2017:
Did you say plastics? Why would you be happy with plastic? When Kenya became amongst the proud countries to have banned plastic bags.

We actually have the world toughest plastic ban - if found with plastic bag - prepare to pay well about 10M Naira or 40K usd.

And here you're happy with more plastic - when will Nigeria ban plastic bags.

Plastic chairs,cups and plates
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
rvp2017:
Share the link. And this maybe true - however we are doing something about it - our president just cameback from Cuba and we will be taking 150 cuban doctors - plus massively investing in universal health care - the last few years we bought medical equipments worth 350MUSD from generic electric - ensuring more than 100 hospital have the latest in theatre.

In the meantime I really doubt Nigeria health sector is better than Kenya.

I trust my man Kenyatta to make moves but it's disgraceful for both countries anyway. Source is the much trusted IndexMundi.https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SH.MED.PHYS.ZS/map/africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
And that is now arriving in Nigeriasmiley and you're very proud of it. Why not try ceramic.
nwoke37:

Plastic chairs,cups and plates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

stealing is stealing,plain simple....it makes no sense to be measuring stealing between kenya and nigeria....

So you never hear?Kenya is more corrupt than Nigeria. Don't be taken in by what these Kenyans are saying here. Transparency International ranks Kenya very low.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yeah I'll concede that - Kenya public health sector had been left to donors for far too long - and now it when gov is massively investing in it. Universal health coverage. Uhuru first trip in his second term was Cuba.We want to learn how the communist poor Cuba has done it - and then try replicate this. Give us 5 yrs and comeback - and you'll see PROGRESS. Unlike Nigeria - we don't bury our head in the sand...we acknowledge we got a problem and we work on it.

But please note - physician density is nothing - when Nigeria has yet to eliminate polio and basic stuff like immunization - we are doing way better in so many other indicators - maternal death, mortality - infant and such.

http://www.who.int/gho/health_workforce/physicians_density/en/
obaaderemi:
I trust my man Kenyatta to make moves but it's disgraceful for both countries anyway. Source is the much trusted IndexMundi.https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SH.MED.PHYS.ZS/map/africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
rvp2017:
And that is now arriving in Nigeriasmiley and you're very proud of it. Why not try ceramic.
You see why the Nigerian guys here are throwing shades at your educational background. Plastics is a very vital engineering product. You need it in pipes, buildings, cars, electrical and electronic products, heck even in clothing. Why are you limiting it plastic bags?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
obaaderemi:
So you never hear?Kenya is more corrupt than Nigeria. Don't be taken in by what these Kenyans are saying here. Transparency International ranks Kenya very low.

kenyans are natural liars....i lived many years with them...they like to show off...

according to them,even their babies in diapers is already in university....this is how smart they love to potrait themselves....

they remember me of igbos....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
rvp2017:

That’s been there for a longggg time same as cement. We have one of the biggest plastic plant in west Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nobody come here shouting about plastic manufacturing - like it's a big deal.
obaaderemi:
You see why the Nigerian guys here are throwing shades at your educational background. Plastics is a very vital engineering product. You need it in pipes, buildings, cars, electrical and electronic products, heck even in clothing. Why are you limiting it plastic bags?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
You have OIL - the raw material for plastic - and stuff like bitumen - you have nearly 3% of global OIL - so dude you've FAILED FAILED AND FAILED to use OIL. Kenya with zero oil export petrochemical products.

Your OIL industry has ZERO VALUE chain. Shell come and extract crude oil - pump it - to US - and you import refined oil (more expensive). I mean is there any country in the entire universe worse than you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in zero sum game - you import about 270 barrels of refined oil daily ---that is a lot of dollars!!! - that you can easily save.

Kenya a country without any mineral of serious value import about 90-100K barrels daily (1/3 of Naija) but we have never had fuel shortage or had to queue to buy oil. Nor do our gov SUBSIDIZE our petrol.

nwoke37:

That’s been there for a longggg time same as cement. We have one of the biggest plastic plant in west Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

About true.But still we have the corruption rank that can tell the most corrupt of the corrupt.Corruption is the biggest impediment to Africa's development!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
rvp2017:
You have OIL - the raw material for plastic - and stuff like bitumen - you have nearly 3% of global OIL - so dude you've FAILED FAILED AND FAILED to use OIL. Kenya with zero oil export petrochemical products.

Your OIL industry has ZERO VALUE chain. Shell come and extract crude oil - pump it - to US - and you import refined oil (more expensive). I mean is there any country in the entire universe worse than you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in zero sum game - you import about 270 barrels of refined oil daily ---that is a lot of dollars!!! - that you can easily save.

Kenya a country without any mineral of serious value import about 90-100K barrels daily (1/3 of Naija) but we have never had fuel shortage or had to queue to buy oil. Nor do our gov SUBSIDIZE our petrol.

If you go back on this thread, you’ll see that Dangote is investing about 14 billion dollars building oil refinery of 650,000 bpd biggest in Africa and the biggest single line refinery in the world. It’ll take Nigeria from an importer to exporter of refined oil. He’s also building the biggest petrochemical industries in the world where it’ll be producing fertilizers and proponents of plastic(which will also be exported). He’s also building a 12,000 mw capacity gas pipeline. It’ll all be ready by 2019/2020. The plan is that in a few years time, Nigeria will become the petrochemical hub in Africa..

Yea the Nigerian economy is set to undertake rapid diversification and change in the next few years. Recently we’ve been receiving large investments in agriculture. Our agricultural sector is mechanizing and modernizing. We’re set to undertake an agricultural revolution.

Can’t wait for Nigeria’s industrial revolution that will come with the several free trade zones and deep seaports planned!! :

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/health/article/2001275803/nhif-health-insurance-for-3-million-secondary-school-students-ready

We are putting on measures on health insurance where we haven't been doing well.The 40 million dollar insurance cover for the 3 million students in public secondary schools is a commendable move!

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Uhuru-launches-students-Sh4bn-free-medical-cover/1056-4392360-133isff/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
The entire country faith and hopes lies in one man. DANGOTE.
nwoke37:

If you go back on this thread, you’ll see that Dangote is investing about 14 billion dollars building oil refinery of 650,000 bpd biggest in Africa and the biggest single line refinery in the world. It’ll take Nigeria from an importer to exporter of refined oil. He’s also building the biggest petrochemical industries in the world where it’ll be producing fertilizers and proponents of plastic(which will also be exported). He’s also building a 12,000 mw capacity gas pipeline. It’ll all be ready by 2019/2020. The plan is that in a few years time, Nigeria will become the petrochemical hub in Africa..

Yea the Nigerian economy is set to undertake rapid diversification and change in the next few years. Recently we’ve been receiving large investments in agriculture. Our agricultural sector is mechanizing and modernizing. We’re set to undertake an agricultural revolution.

Can’t wait for Nigeria’s industrial revolution that will come with the several free trade zones and deep seaports planned!! :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Today Kenya picked four pilot counties where Universal Health Insurance will be rolled out. If we manage to pull out this universal health insurance coverage - that is huge investment in public health that will quickly pay off- and will lift at least 2% of people out of poverty every year - these are households that get driven to poverty due to spending on health every year.
frer8:
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/health/article/2001275803/nhif-health-insurance-for-3-million-secondary-school-students-ready

We are putting on measures on health insurance where we haven't been doing well.The 40 million dollar insurance cover for the 3 million students in public secondary schools is a commendable move!

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Uhuru-launches-students-Sh4bn-free-medical-cover/1056-4392360-133isff/index.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2017

Both Nigeria(148) and Kenya(143) are badly off in the fight against corruption.We all need to up our game in fighting the menace!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is what the big man from the east wants to do in his last term.Pundits say that he wants to achieve this 'BIG FOUR' milestone so as to leave behind a rich legacy as he retires from the presidency!

I personally think his four goals are what African governments should consider to make the lives of their citizens better.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Valentine Chicken, kwara state. Nigeria is one of Africa's largest chicken producers. Nigeria is Africa's biggest egg producer by far. But we still need to do more.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
nwoke37:

Guy why u dey post pictures like that. E look good for ur eye? lol grin

Baba,forget am jare grin .. Lagos and their Nairobi no be mate... And it's not just infrastructure alone... Lagos's pedigree on the continent as an economy powerhouse is rivaled only by Johannesburg and Cairo...

when the following ongoing projects are completed and fully functioning,it might even overtake the duo..
1) Dangote refinery
2) Lekki deep seaport project
3) Badagry deep seaport project
4) Lekki free trade zone
5) Eko Atlantic
6) The ongoing reconstruction of the Lagos transport system which include building of new bus terminals and parks,Proposed Lekki airport and the Lagos light rail.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dream on. Visit Angola's Luanda if you don't like Nairobi and see what 10yrs of Oil can do - then go back to Nigeria and ask where 50yrs of Oil has gone. Don't even delude yourself about Cairo or Joburg.Luanda in 10yrs has 50 sky-scrappers(100M talk building) completed - about twice what you got in 50yrs. Always remember Nairobi is way nicer than Lagos can dream about.

Then wait for Dangote to do everything that your gov has been unable to do 60yrs since independence.

Danielnino00:

Baba,forget am jare grin .. Lagos and their Nairobi no be mate... And it's not just infrastructure alone... Lagos's pedigree on the continent as an economy powerhouse is rivaled only by Johannesburg and Cairo...

when the following ongoing projects are completed and fully functioning,it might even overtake the duo..
1) Dangote refinery
2) Lekki deep seaport project
3) Badagry deep seaport project
4) Lekki free trade zone
5) Eko Atlantic
6) The ongoing reconstruction of the Lagos transport system which include building of new bus terminals and parks,Proposed Lekki airport and the Lagos light rail.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.