Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,495 members, 7,854,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273910 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
This thread has exposed a lot about Kenya. The Kenyans by now would not look at tonyebarcanistas name with favour. He pushed them out on a limb and they took the bait thinking because Nigerians berate their own country harshly then it must be too bad. That's just who we are. We believe we should be up there with the Malaysias and Indonesias of this world. We have a lot of obstacles before us; chiefly, state corruption, divisiveness and the largely illiterate core north. In spite of all of this, we've been able to make huge strides all thanks mainly to the indefatigable and indomitable spirit of Nigerians. However, like other developing countries we have a long way to go. But surely there will be an improvement. The hope of black Africa rests upon Nigeria's broad shoulders.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
justtoodark:
is not nice buildings or talking that says if you are somebody....its buy power....

saudi arabia doesnt have that much nice buildings....most is sand....their buy power is what matters....

profit matters....nothing else....

Saudi Arabia doesn't have good buildings? lol, dude, since you apparently can't afford to travel, please take some time and read or do researches on the internet instead of childish bickering all through.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vehicle assembly in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
shervydman:
yeah, while most of ur post is correct, d emboldened isn't.

Majority of us aren't perturbed about d thread, we only rebuff some unsubstantiated claims by ur guys. If we're really perturbed, we would be "googling" stuffs about kenya but we don't, ur guys does that n we dispute. That's all.

Sometimes lying is clever but it's stupid when you're doing it to yourself. You've been on this thread since 2016 occassionally breaking into irate rants.....that's definitely not a reaction of someone who's unperturbed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Saudi Arabia doesn't have good buildings? lol, dude, since you apparently can't afford to travel, please take some time and read or do researches on the internet instead of childish bickering all through.

what...??...

read againg concerning what i wrote about buildings....

ooohh my....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Sometimes lying is clever but it's stupid when you're doing it to yourself. You've been on this thread since 2016 occassionally breaking into irate rants.....that's definitely not a reaction of someone who's unperturbed.
Lol, if u're talking about me.... u're wrong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I see that idiot countryman of yours who's been on this thread since it began yet keeps pretending that Kenya doesn't bother him feeling happy that I'm comparing Nigeria to a lion and Kenya to a dog. lol. Are you guys just stupid or your schooling is problematic?

I clearly said IF you're the lions you claim to be here, you wouldn't be perturbed by the barkings of dogs. Apparently most of you have gotten angered and can't get enough of this thread. Your forum has numerous threads about Kenya opened by your own countrymen. You're clearly not lions.

An educated Kenyan sees Nigeria just as any other corrupt African country with poverty on one site and few rich pot bellied beneficiaries of prebendalism with billions stashed in Swiss banks on the other side. The uneducated view Nigeria as a highly superstitious society famed for it's witchcraft. That's it.
then Kenya is the highly developed country where d street is paved with gold and d cloud is marshmallow
d floor is flowing with milk and honey, everybody is happy and your GDP is $100tn loooolll are u happy now ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Had to check this and unfortunately all that is coming from a blogger - who attribute it to Capital Economics without any reference - and he makes wild allegation that kenya growth is stable quarter to quarter. For the last 15yrs - and even before that - Kenyan economy has tanked every election yr - 2017 is no exception - and elsewhere he just lies.

Here is cement consumption - the 2017 drop is related to our normally messy elections - otherwise it correspond with construction GDP.

Cement consumption in Kenya for first five months of year, 2013 - 2017. Source: Kenya National Bureau of Statistics.

obaaderemi:
When it comes to lying about stats and cooking figures, Kenyans are the worst in the world. From their GDP to growth to access to electricity, everything, Kenyans are the chief cook and it's amazing how some stupid Nigerians here have been taken in by these lying maasais. See below how poorly the world bank and other experts rate the statistics ability and honesty of Kenyans. It's shameful.

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/economists-raise-concern-that-kenyas-official-gdp-figures-may-be-cooked.1290091/

In addition, Capital Economics is not the
first to have concerns about the
capabilities of the KNBS. The World Bank
has rated Kenya’s statistical capacity as
the second worst among the large African
economies (only oil-rich Angola performs
worse). Kenya is also one of the few
countries in Africa to have received a
lower score last year than it did a decade
earlier as shown below;

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
jason14:
then Kenya is the highly developed country where d street is paved with gold and d cloud is marshmallow
d floor is flowing with milk and honey, everybody is happy and your GDP is $100tn loooolll are u happy now ?

If that's how Nigerians view Kenya, then you're a liar when when you say you don't give a damn about us. Thank you for exposing yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
jason14:
Hahaha, don't mind that Kenyan puppy. He is yapping like the dog he called himself. When a dog barks behind a lion, will the lion not turn around and smack the dog? The boy has been on this Nigerian forum for years. At a point he got smacked so bad he took a hiatus. But obviously the pull is too strong for him. I am sure that's the way he goes about fighting Tanzanians too online. I wonder why he has chosen to grow old on a Nigerian site. Now he will be blaming himself for coming back.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You guys keep claiming we are here making ourselves relevant yet you've camped here since your fellow Nigerian created this thread in response to a thread another Nigerian created titled 'Kenya is behind Nigeria in Everything, that's a fact' trying to show how 'mighty' Nigeria is. One wonders who's fooling who - who's really trying to be relevant? Btw why do Nigerians love using that term? That you're trying to be relevant? This is just absurd.

We are not here trying to prove Kenya is better than Nigeria, we are answering the insults you keep hurling at us. I didn't come across this forum because of seeking information on Nigeria, I was seeking information on Kenya when I came across this forum. Then I realized you guys were opening threads every other day trying to bring Kenya down. I am here because my country was being discussed and you guys are mad that we are bursting the bubble you created that Nigeria is some sort of a giant while everywhere in the continent nobody gives a damn about you and no one views you as any giant.

Americans not arguing with Germans is mutual - that's why they're a superpower. Meanwhile you claim to be an African superpower of some kind yet you spend all your time insulting fellow Africans online. If you were really a giant non of you would even be on this thread - Lions don't turn when a dog barks behind them.

These are the same same Nigerians who will stream to other online social platforms to gang up against other African nations with a heap of insults just because one has said negative statement about their country but on ground basis,they are worth facts,I've witnessed this especially in Twitter and some Facebook groups
where these peeps have been constantly attacking Uganda,Zimbabwe,south Africa,Kenya,Rwanda,malawi and many others.These proportion of Nigerians who poke online to insult other Africans are mainly youths,no wonder their president referred them to be LAZY...And to be very sincere and honest,I've never came across any African online causing nuisances and chasing dark shadows with other Africans in the name of massaging their egos,its only Nigerians,a weird achievement indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
rvp2018:
Had to check this and unfortunately all that is coming from a blogger - who attribute it to Capital Economics without any reference - and he makes wild allegation that kenya growth is stable quarter to quarter. For the last 15yrs - and even before that - Kenyan economy has tanked every election yr - 2017 is no exception - and elsewhere he just lies.

Here is cement consumption - the 2017 drop is related to our normally messy elections - otherwise it correspond with construction GDP.

Cement consumption in Kenya for first five months of year, 2013 - 2017. Source: Kenya National Bureau of Statistics.

Are you blind or you don't understand the chart?Can't you see world bank as the source? A five year old should understand it. Hurry, send someone to fetch a 5 year old.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

If that's how Nigerians view Kenya, then you're a liar when when you say you don't give a damn about us. Thank you for exposing yourself.

do you want us to care about you....??

we came here to fight,not to admire you...

now you sound melancolic....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
Hahaha, don't mind that Kenyan puppy. He is yapping like the dog he called himself. When a dog barks behind a lion, will the lion not turn around and smack the dog? The boy has been on this Nigerian forum for years. At a point he got smacked so bad he took a hiatus. But obviously the pull is too strong for him. I am sure that's the way he goes about fighting Tanzanians too online. I wonder why he has chosen to grow old on a Nigerian site. Now he will be blaming himself for coming back.

uhhhh....badt guy.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
254tobby:

These are the same same Nigerians who will stream to other online social platforms to gang up against other African nations with a heap of insults just because one has said negative statement about their country but on ground basis,they are worth facts,I've witnessed this especially in Twitter and some Facebook groups
where these peeps have been constantly attacking Uganda,Zimbabwe,south Africa,Kenya,Rwanda,malawi and many others.These proportion of Nigerians who poke online to insult other Africans are mainly youths,no wonder their president referred them to be LAZY...And to be very sincere and honest,I've never came across any African online causing nuisances and chasing dark shadows with other Africans in the name of massaging their egos,its only Nigerians,a weird achievement indeed!
Nigerian youths only insult other Africans online when those Aficans meddle in our business, a Nigerian can abuse Nigeria and give us all the insults stating all our problems, but this is no license for those outside to pocknose . lt gets problematic when other Africans try to criticize us the way we criticize ourselves. This is because when many of us begin to dig deep, we find that many of these African nations have serious issues and even worse problems on the average.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
I ignore that graph because like I have demonstrated here; there[b] very many ways to cross-reference GDP/any data and tell which one is cooked and which one is over-cooked.[/b]

For instance one of best way to measure a developing world GDP is cement consumption. Nigeria is hovering around 18-20M metric tonnes (they are dropping with recession) - what a giant!!- and kenya the dwarf is around 6-7M - therefore it's rather obvious Nigeria GDP - even now at 400b dollars is way over-cooked. Nigeria GDP should at best be around 240B - or 3 times kenya - although you have nearly 4-5 times the population.

Is Kenya GDP cooked - of course not - if you check cement consumption linearly correlate with our GDP. In 2002 - our cement consumption was not even 1M metric tonnes...and we have grown it nearly 7 times...the same way we've turned a 12B dollar economy to now 80B dollar economy.

Nigeria GDP of course is totally whack!! totally cooked.

obaaderemi:
Are you blind or you don't understand the chart?Can't you see world bank as the source? A five year old should understand it. Hurry, send someone to fetch a 5 year old.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Nigerian youths only insult other Africans online when those Aficans meddle in our business, a Nigerian can abuse Nigeria and give us all the insults stating all our problems, but this is no license for those outside to pocknose . lt gets problematic when other Africans try to criticize us the way we criticize ourselves. This is because when many of us begin to dig deep, we find that many of these African nations have serious issues and even worse problems on the average.

we can abuse each other no biggy....we are many empires that were mitchmatched toghether....

how many empires does kenya has sef...??

we admit we are many empires....sooo,we just bash each other and move on...

but a outsider trying it,is a no no....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
rvp2018:
I ignore that graph because like I have demonstrated here; there[b] very many ways to cross-reference GDP/any data and tell which one is cooked and which one is over-cooked.[/b]

For instance one of best way to measure a developing world GDP is cement consumption. Nigeria is hovering around 18-20M metric tonnes (they are dropping with recession) - what a giant!!- and kenya the dwarf is around 6-7M - therefore it's rather obvious Nigeria GDP - even now at 400b dollars is way over-cooked. It should at best be around 240B - or 3 times kenya - although you have nearly 4-5 times the population.

lawd gawd almighty!! Can u pls shut d F up??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
rvp2017:
The past - before there was the talk of climate change - there was times including recently when it was 15 dollars a barrel - Renewable clean energy is the future.Many developed countries are planning to ban petrol or diesel cars by 2030! It will be total annihilation; the same with coal.Nigeria have wasted all their petro-dollars - including building a new slum city in Abuja...and they are seemingly unable to function without oil.Factories or power station that ran on diesel are being de-commissioned. In the short-term China is building a huge reserve of Oil so they won't be coming to the market a lot. Your gov revenues are all from oil. You guys need to really wake up before it's too late.

Don’t know what u mean by new slum city... the developers were the ones who built much of the Dubai downtown. They also built the Burj khalifa, the tallest building in the world in Dubai... Centenary city is based a little on Dubai and other world class cities in the world like Singapore... there’s going to be cable cars in the new city as well. It’s meant to be a tourist hotspot.

I am aware oil won’t be as relevant in the next 20-30 yrs. Nigeria has more than enough time to diversify. Right now the present government is looking towards agriculture to drive the diversification process. Hopefully this diversification process is sustained..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
254tobby:

You forgot Ghana. They're always on Ghana's dick.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
justtoodark:

do you want us to care about you....??

we came here to fight,not to admire you...

now you sound melancolic....

One time you say we are too tiny for you next you say you're fighting us. N** are you just plain stupid or you have no proper comprehension of the language you type in?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

One time you say we are too tiny for you next you say you're fighting us. N** are you just plain stupid or you have no proper comprehension of the language you type in?

na una wan fight na...

i asked before....i used the wrong word....how many kingdoms does kenya has....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
i know of kikuyus,kerisho...thats all....and i cant even say if they were kingdoms....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
justtoodark:

na una wan fight na...

i asked before....i used the wrong word....how many kingdoms does kenya has....??

You're stupid. Kenya is not a monarch, it is a republic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
rvp2018:

For instance one of best way to measure a developing world GDP is cement consumption. Nigeria is hovering around 18-20M metric tonnes (they are dropping with recession) - what a giant!!- and kenya the dwarf is around 6-7M - therefore it's rather obvious Nigeria GDP - even now at 400b dollars is way over-cooked. Nigeria GDP should at best be around 240B - or 3 times kenya - although you have nearly 4-5 times the population.

Is Kenya GDP cooked - of course not - if you check cement consumption linearly correlate with our GDP. In 2002 - our cement consumption was not even 1M metric tonnes...and we have grown it nearly 7 times...the same way we've turned a 12B dollar economy to now 80B dollar economy.

Nigeria GDP of course is totally whack!! totally cooked.

See how you contradict yourself, in this post you agree that with high population, a GDP should also be high, by admitting a supposed GDP of 240Billion dollars is not good enough for Nigeria considering her size. So you believe the population or size is an important factor boosting economic activities then?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

mumu I was being sarcastic and you know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
jason14:
mumu I was being sarcastic and you know

No. You're stupid. Stop blaming Sacarsm on your stupidity. All your posts are stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You're stupid. Kenya is not a monarch, it is a republic.

realy,...

well,nigeria is different...we dont even know were to even start comparing with una....

monarchs plenty in nigeria....some are even more powerful than politicians.... undecided undecided

i told you,kingdoms....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

yes ooo Americans they criticize their country but no other nation dare pocknose they will finish you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
jason14:
yes ooo Americans they criticize their country but no other nation dare pocknose they will finish you

let kenyans go piss off only igbos and see if igbos will not tell them to fvck off....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You forgot Ghana. They're always on Ghana's dick.
nah Ghana is like our little brother , they just wanna be like Nigeria but they can't so dey get angry and jealous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
justtoodark:

realy,...

well,nigeria is different...we dont even know were to even start comparing with una....

monarchs plenty in nigeria....some are even more powerful than politicians.... undecided undecided

i told you,kingdoms....

Keep your archaic ways of governance to yourselves. Kenya is a republic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.