Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272983 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by owbabs: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Please do not blame our government . That is what nigerians want and like we nigerians know who can build a country who can develop a country. But we will not vote for them all we nigerians like to vote for are criminals even nigerians in uk,america ,europe and abroad we will always vote for a criminal to lead nigerian community. So do not blame our government we are so illiterate that do not know right from left good from bad see a criminal we are happy to follow him we nigerians in europe we tell you dear white people did nothing for nigeria so is better we follow criminals. So that is a behaviour you cannot see in any country when nigerians will vote for somebody to develop them its only crime they want. The way you make your bed so you lie on it. We nigerians are known as criminal worshippers.

In reality people have been brainwashed into electing criminals but that is changing slowly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
rvp20182:
Before I respond - show me the density of Isreal. Kenya has 10% arable land but that has not stopped us from punching beyond our weight.You can grow all the millet or cow peas you want - but that just has zero value - compared say to keep high prized dairy cows! or growing flowers or horticulture - one avacado in Europe is how much again? So again you got to play this smart. Stuff like winery and vine-yards - those are money spinners. Maize is total crap just like rice. Asian can supply you for nearly nothing.

The best agriculture countries in the world is likes of Netherland - very small country mostly under-sea - yet it's second to United State in Agri - Isreal is also doing great things - and kenyans are learning alot from Isrealis.

Kenya 10% arable land without any minerals - and yet it's KICKING Ar.se in BIG TIME!!! You got to wake up, invest in quality education and use your BRAIN. That is worth more than any natural resources. I mean Nigeria is classic example of that.

Israel's arable land is 20%.I know you are surprised. But don't bring Israel into this. Israel uses a lot of technoligy that africa needs to copy. Your agriculture is doing poorly as shown by that chart and the value is small. You say corn is crap!Tell that to Kenyans from whose table Ugali has disappeared. What Kenya can do about its poor agriculture is to manage the land more and use more science. GM crops can also help. From the chart it is so shameful how bare Kenya is.(below 20%)It's a scandal to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Please do not blame our government . That is what nigerians want and like we nigerians know who can build a country who can develop a country. But we will not vote for them all we nigerians like to vote for are criminals even nigerians in uk,america ,europe and abroad we will always vote for a criminal to lead nigerian community. So do not blame our government we are so illiterate that do not know right from left good from bad see a criminal we are happy to follow him we nigerians in europe we tell you dear white people did nothing for nigeria so is better we follow criminals. So that is a behaviour you cannot see in any country when nigerians will vote for somebody to develop them its only crime they want. The way you make your bed so you lie on it. We nigerians are known as criminal worshippers.

Who do u want for president 2019?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
254tobby:

We're not tired of following this thread since it was started by one of your ignorant fool and so we won't relent on it,we're just following the way rvp20182 is giving you guys some headache and sleepless nights with bitter facts,and so you guys take it personal to the extent that you sideline your points with some insults,we only intrude when you guys are getting a little bit mad about Kenya's info grin.
We just don't want to waste our energy and time arguing out with empty brains with the mentality ''WE KNOW EVERYTHING''
We're here to stay! When our time comes to leave we shall leave..
Talking about sleepless nights, I can see you Kenyans are the first on this thread today. Did you type this from church? As you must have noticed, we are also staying tight on this thread to continue exposing you Kenyans at least the liars among you. The thread is much nicer now as most of the angry childish Kenyans who love to insult others have been beaten into angry impotent silence. We are here too. And your boy RSVP can do with some help. Don't abandon him. He has used like 4 different monicker here. That's a sign of desperation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Typical nigerian nonsense..crop density of pea nuts is not equivalent to a vineyard in france
obaaderemi:
Israel's arable land is 20%.I know you are surprised. But don't bring Israel into this. Israel uses a lot of technoligy that africa needs to copy. Your agriculture is doing poorly as shown by that chart and the value is small. You say corn is crap!Tell that to Kenyans from whose table Ugali has disappeared. What Kenya can do about its poor agriculture is to manage the land more and use more science. GM crops can also help. From the chart it is so shameful how bare Kenya is.(below 20%)It's a scandal to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
rvp20182:
I guess we can't blame you. Poor education mean you can't even do the basic mathematics.

Let try Total Nigeria budget = Total federal budget + Internal Generated Revenue (excl federal allocation) in 36 states ( or You can also try federal budget+state budget - federal allocation).

Total federal budget = $29B
Total state allocation (N9.5 trillion Naira - remove the federal allocation - otherwise you'll be double counting) - I think you get left with 8-9B dollars
Total =29+8=$37B

Kenya = Total budget for 2018/2019 (30B with 3B being county allocation +1-2B which counties will generate) =$32B

It either basic maths is the problem or the valueless Naira is deluding you. The thing is worth 4 Kshs.

Mr. Onyekpere criticised the entire budget outlay, arguing that although the total N8.612 trillion “appears high in Naira terms,” it actually amounted to a “paltry $28.24 billion.”

Nigeria economy is supposed to be the biggest in Africa. But, we are the lowest, both in per capita budget figures and in absolute terms. Nigeria is in the middle among South Africa, Algeria, Egypt and Angola.

“This year, South Africa is budgeting about $116 billion, against Nigeria’s $23 billion, despite being the highest appropriation ever. Angola is doing $124 billion; Algeria $53 billion and Egypt $40 billion.

The question to ask - is WHY IS ANGOLA spending 124B dollars - while Nigeria who are top 10 petrol oil sellers in the world are doing 28B grin grin grin - What is WRONG WITH YOU GUYS. You mean all that oil is just siphoned off? You let shell steal the whole of it? I mean you guys don't even know the offshore oil where it goes smiley smiley

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/249059-2018-nigerias-biggest-budget-yet-meagre-compared-angola-south-africas.html

And you honestly believe Angola's budget can be $124bn?If you believe that, you will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
rvp2018:
Typical nigerian nonsense..crop density of pea nuts is not equivalent to a vineyard in france
We are talking Kenya not France. Typical Kenyan arrogance and rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
I know youre desperately searching for something nigeria is better than kenya but crop density is just lame.Facts dont lie.Facts are stubborn.This is so underwhelming
obaaderemi:
We are talking Kenya not France. Typical Kenyan arrogance and rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
I provided the source..a nigerian..yeah i have checked 2018 figures and it much less..50billion..but still Angola have done themselves proud..from war to now a big economy with luanda a small rio
obaaderemi:
And you honestly believe Angola's budget can be $124bn?If you believe that, you will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
rvp2018:
I know youre desperately searching for something nigeria is better than kenya but crop density is just lame.Facts dont lie.Facts are stubborn.This is so underwhelming
My dear brother, you are the desperate one here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
rvp2018:
I provided the source..a nigerian..yeah i have checked 2018 figures and it much less..50billion..but still Angola have done themselves proud..from war to now a big economy with luanda a small rio
So you just went ahead and posted that nonsense without thinking?Come on,you should have known it can't be true. Check well next time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
owbabs:
This is part of corruption and incompetencies of Nigeria governments Nigerians complain about on a daily basis

No, that's not corruption. Believe that Kenyan at your peril. What he posted about Angola's budget is wrong and I have corrected him. The corrupt aspect of it(Nigeria's budget) is if the money is stolen and they don't implement the budget. But take a look at foreign reserve. Nigeria's foreign reserve is about $50bn. And Angola's which is Africa's 2nd oil exporter is $14bn with a debt of $30bn. This has prompted many to ask what Angola is really doing with its petrodollars. Nigerian government needs to open more ways and be more serious about fiscal policy(taxation). It's the missing link.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Laughable.Forex reserve is central bank job to ensure you can cover your import bill,pay for external debt and stabilize the currency.Its not wealth.Its indication that nigeria is importing lots of crap they shouldnt.Therefore you cannot sell or bring the oil dollars home but have to keep them in us fed reserve banks to meet import n debt obligation.Its an indication of backwardness.You sell oil to us but you cant bring home lots of billion dollars coz they are needed to import tomato sauce n milk powder abroad and nobody is accepting naira outside nigeria.Countries like norway or saudis keep their forex in soverign funds coz its too much for their economy.Nigerians cannot find dollars to buy locally coz that forex reserve is too little.Us has zero forex reserves.Budget is what you need to focus...its difference btw dreams n reality as far as public investment goes..stuff like roads or rail or education.Nigeria 30b usd budget id the worse in planet per capita if am not wrong.Somali when i last checked at it lowest had 1b dollars for 5m people.You have 36b for 200m people..that is less than 1b for 5m nigerians.
obaaderemi:
No, that's not corruption. The corrupt aspect of it is if the money is stolen and they don't implement the budget. But take a look at foreign reserve. Nigeria's foreign reserve is about $50bn. And Angola's which is Africa's 2nd oil exporter is $14bn with a debt of $30bn. This has prompted many to ask what Angola is hiding its petrodollars. Nigerian government needs to open more ways and be more serious about fiscal policy(taxation). It's the missing link.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
rvp2018:
Laughable.Forex reserve is central bank job to ensure you can cover your import bill,pay for external debt and stabilize the currency.Its not wealth.Its indication that nigeria is importing lots of crap they shouldnt.Therefore you cannot sell or bring the oil dollars home but have to keep them in us fed reserve banks to meet import n debt obligation.Its an indication of backwardness.You sell oil to us but you cant bring home lots of billion dollars coz they are needed to import tomato sauce n milk powder abroad and nobody is accepting naira outside nigeria.Countries like norway or saudis keep their forex in soverign funds coz its too much for their economy.Nigerians cannot find dollars to buy locally coz that forex reserve is too little.Us has zero forex reserves.Budget is what you need to focus...its difference btw dreams n reality as far as public investment goes..stuff like roads or rail or education.Nigeria 30b usd budget id the worse in planet per capita if am not wrong.Somali when i last checked at it lowest had 1b dollars for 5m people.You have 36b for 200m people..that is less than 1b for 5m nigerians.
l asked you a question earlier, why is Kenya with all her so called development according to you not up to Morocco's level, why is your economy so small? forget about Nigeria for now, let's assume Nigeria is the worst country in the world with a true uncooked GDP of just 1 billion dollars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Daejoyoung:

l asked you a question earlier, why is Kenya with all her so called development according to you not up to Morocco's level, why is your economy so small? forget about Nigeria for now, let's assume Nigeria is the worst country in the world with a true uncooked GDP of just 1 billion dollars.

TOP 20 OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES IN AFRICA--You dont see kenya there

1. NIGERIA – 1,900,000 BARRELS PER DAY

2. ANGOLA – 1,507, 000 BARRELS PER DAY

3. ALGERIA – 1,171,000 BARRELS PER DAY

4. EGYPT – 582,000 BARRELS PER DAY

5. LIBYA – 528,000 BARRELS PER DAY

6. EQUATORIAL GUINEA – 317,000 BARRELS PER DAY

7. SUDAN & SOUTH SUDAN – 255,000 BARRELS PER DAY

8. CONGO, REPUBLIC OF THE – 227,000 BARRELS PER DAY

9. GABON – 210,000 BARRELS PER DAY

10. SOUTH AFRICA – 160,000 BARRELS PER DAY

11. CHAD – 115,000 BARRELS PER DAY

12. CAMEROON – 81,000 BARRELS PER DAY

13. GHANA – 59,000 BARRELS PER DAY

14. TUNISIA – 59,000 BARRELS PER DAY

15. CÔTE D’IVOIRE – 37,000 BARRELS PER DAY

16. DRC CONGO – 20,000 BARRELS PER DAY

17. NIGER – 20,000 BARRELS PER DAY

18. MAURITANIA – 6,000 BARRELS PER DAY

19. MOROCCO – 5100 BARRELS PER DAY

20. MALAWI – 200 BARRELS PER DAY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
A New Lithium War Is About To Begin:

This is for guys you depend on oil alot. The new frontier is not oil but Lithium.It’s the modern gold rush. Around the world, the most sought-after mineral isn’t a precious metal, nor is it oil and gas…it’s lithium.

Lithium, or “white petroleum” as some call it, has become a crucial element in today’s high-tech economy.

Demand for lithium is soaring, and producers are frantically searching for new sources of supply. Prices have doubled in the last two years, rising as high as $16,500 per ton.

The biggest reason for the surge? The immense demand for lithium-ion batteries, needed to power electric vehicles (EV), cell phone and wind turbines.

The funny part is that Lithium is the killer of oil -- grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
mtis:

TOP 20 OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES IN AFRICA--You dont see kenya there

1. NIGERIA – 1,900,000 BARRELS PER DAY

2. ANGOLA – 1,507, 000 BARRELS PER DAY

3. ALGERIA – 1,171,000 BARRELS PER DAY

4. EGYPT – 582,000 BARRELS PER DAY

5. LIBYA – 528,000 BARRELS PER DAY

6. EQUATORIAL GUINEA – 317,000 BARRELS PER DAY

7. SUDAN & SOUTH SUDAN – 255,000 BARRELS PER DAY

8. CONGO, REPUBLIC OF THE – 227,000 BARRELS PER DAY

9. GABON – 210,000 BARRELS PER DAY

10. SOUTH AFRICA – 160,000 BARRELS PER DAY

11. CHAD – 115,000 BARRELS PER DAY

12. CAMEROON – 81,000 BARRELS PER DAY

13. GHANA – 59,000 BARRELS PER DAY

14. TUNISIA – 59,000 BARRELS PER DAY

15. CÔTE D’IVOIRE – 37,000 BARRELS PER DAY

16. DRC CONGO – 20,000 BARRELS PER DAY

17. NIGER – 20,000 BARRELS PER DAY

18. MAURITANIA – 6,000 BARRELS PER DAY

19. MOROCCO – 5100 BARRELS PER DAY

20. MALAWI – 200 BARRELS PER DAY
ok, so lack of oil is the reason Kenya is just a 70Billion dollar economy despite being so advanced and diversified according to you guys.
So Morocco's 5100 barrel is the major reason you can't catch up with them ryt? Despite all you claim here about your market being so competitive and bla bla bla. I'm sure you are higher than Coted'lvore, Gabon and some others on that list, so that is not an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Daejoyoung:

ok, so lack of oil is the reason Kenya is just a 70Billion dollar economy despite being so advanced and diversified according to you guys.
So Morocco's 5100 barrel is the major reason you can't catch up with them ryt? Despite all you claim here about your market being so competitive and bla bla bla. I'm sure you are higher than Coted'lvore, Gabon and some others on that list, so that is not an excuse.

We are not even counting Gas my fren..So in a way Kenya is the only big shot African Economy independent of oil. That’s one thing you guys forget. We are coming an coming very fast
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
rvp2018:
The only laughable thing here is your crass ignorance. I would have love to laugh but Kenyan educational backwardness as displayed by your ignorant conjectures breaks my heart. I now totally agree with shervydman that you Kenyans have no business talking economics. Don't you know that foreign reserve is a kind of intergenerational savings? Okay,let me oblige you for a second and agree that foreign reserve is basically for the purpose of covering imports for at least 3 months. It might interest you to know that Nigeria's imports in a good year is $39bn and that's far lower than our $45bn reserve. For a whole year! While you are at it, check to see that Nigeria's balance of trade has remained positive for years. That means we export more than we import in terms of dollar value. The same however can not br said for Kenya whose balance of trade is always negative, meaning you import more than you export. You can't continue exporting cut flowers and tea to fund a country of 50m people. And while you are still digesting all of this, I'll like to tell you that Somalia's population is 14m and not the 5m you said. Again Somalia's reserve is less than $50Million and not the $1bn you gave them. Stop pulling figures out of your posterior.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You be yeye man. You are wicked!I am rolling on the floor here. See how mtnis the boy played into your hand. He has not been the sharpest tool in the Kenyan shed so far. I need to learn from you. So, lack of mineral resources is the reason they have a 50bn economy? They better hold their government very well and ask how they are spending that "$40000bn" budget.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
nwoke37:

Who do u want for president 2019?

Advice : it’s the institutions that matter. If they are independent an working as expected it doesn’t not matter who the president .That the only way to pull Africa out of this Tribal an Religious conundrum we have
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
mtis:

Advice : it’s the institutions that matter. If they are independent an working as expected it doesn’t not matter who the president .That the only way to pull Africa out of this Tribal an Religious conundrum we have
For once, you said something quiet reasonable. l think you might even be more sensible than that rvp ignoramus, l would still observe you though, maybe it comes and goes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
You be yeye man. You are wicked!I am rolling on the floor here. See how mtnis the boy played into your hand. He has not been the sharpest tool in the Kenyan shed so far. I need to learn from you. So, lack of mineral resources is the reason they have a 50bn economy? They better hold their government very well and ask how they are spending that "$40000bn" budget.
lol, l weak for the guy answer, to him oil is everything, and yet they claim to have a competitive market, so diversified, yet they still need oil to even shoot to a 100Billion dollar mark, even North Sudan with all the inflation is more impressive to me, or maybe their GDP is also cooked unlike that of the Kenyans.
And you too still wicked, why you dey remove 20Billion from the small one wen dem dey manage na?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
mtis:
A New Lithium War Is About To Begin:

This is for guys you depend on oil alot. The new frontier is not oil but Lithium.It’s the modern gold rush. Around the world, the most sought-after mineral isn’t a precious metal, nor is it oil and gas…it’s lithium.

Lithium, or “white petroleum” as some call it, has become a crucial element in today’s high-tech economy.

Demand for lithium is soaring, and producers are frantically searching for new sources of supply. Prices have doubled in the last two years, rising as high as $16,500 per ton.

The biggest reason for the surge? The immense demand for lithium-ion batteries, needed to power electric vehicles (EV), cell phone and wind turbines.

The funny part is that Lithium is the killer of oil -- grin grin

interesting....thx for the info....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
mtis:

We are not even counting Gas my fren..So in a way Kenya is the only big shot African Economy independent of oil. That’s one thing you guys forget. We are coming an coming very fast
Kenya has natural resources, it is not as dry or empty as you would have us believe.

Natural resources that are found in Kenya include: limestone, soda ash, salt, gemstones, fluorspar, zinc, diatomite, oil, gas, gypsum, wildlife and hydropower.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
obaaderemi:

You are petty…(Reminds me of market women an how they argue)..No offence man just my opinion cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lol, l weak for the guy answer, to him oil is everything, and yet they claim to have a competitive market, so diversified, yet they still need oil to even shoot to a 100Billion dollar mark, even North Sudan with all the inflation is more impressive to me, or maybe their GDP is also cooked unlike that of the Kenyans.
And you too still wicked, why you dey remove 20Billion from the small one wen dem dey manage na?

Kenya started from scratch. No Oil or Gas or any mineral to talk of. We did not have anything to sling shot our economy like most of African countries. But yet here we are. Our Country is almost semi-arid. Dudes Kenya is like Israel of Africa. Take it or leave it ..Or an by the way Nigeria dependency on oil is a curse coz very soon oil will drop below 30 an then the dance starts.
You might think am just rumbling but oil is ended to not soo good future. We talking of electric everything…
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

interesting....thx for the info....
Thanks man.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
mtis:

Kenya started from scratch. No Oil or Gas or any mineral to talk of. We did not have anything to sling shot our economy like most of African countries. But yet here we are. Our Country is almost semi-arid. Dudes Kenya is like Israel of Africa. Take it or leave it ..Or an by the way Nigeria dependency on oil is a curse coz very soon oil will drop below 30 an then the dance starts.
You might think am just rumbling but oil is ended to not soo good future. We talking of electric everything…
Nigerian dependency on oil is something that can be resolved with a responsible Government because it is mainly Government revenue and major export, Nigeria also has what it takes to be a powerhouse in mining, have you heard of the moribund Ajaokuta steel industry? lf a sensible Government can solve the crises surrounding it, what do you think would happen?
All Nigeria needs is a Sensible leader or Government and if more of the youths geht's interested in politics and people go out enmasse to vote than they usually do then this would come of course.
No matter how you look at it, oil is just the Government's curse and not the curse of the hardworking Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Daejoyoung:

For once, you said something quiet reasonable. l think you might even be more sensible than that rvp ignoramus, l would still observe you though, maybe it comes and goes.

My logic is undeniable, My logic is undeniable grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Kenya has natural resources, it is not as dry or empty as you would have us believe.

Natural resources that are found in Kenya include: limestone, soda ash, salt, gemstones, fluorspar, zinc, diatomite, oil, gas, gypsum, wildlife and hydropower.
while Nigeria had every natural resource u can think.of
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
mtis:

even if oil dies , whatever new natural resource that becomes high in demand , Nigeria has it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.