Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6256935 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:22pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Posting your photos here for your fellow men is the main reason I say you have no business discussing economics. You don't just get it you gay toddler. grin grin grin grin

I am challenging you since you claim to be man enough.

I want to see how masculine you look, you bloody fagg.

Show yourself if you claim to be man enough! Fake sissy ass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
smiley: Hehehe - They should put him in Big Broda Nigeria - the gay can display his ar.se 24hrs 365 days - now I am starting to understand why they are that shallow. I was thinking the irritating sounds of generators and black out made them angry! Now I understand they have serious self-esteem issues that they camouflage as pride.

This No-ones-anus guy is extremely shallow. The kind of stuff he says would make my 14 year old niece roll her eyes. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

I am challenging you since you claim to be man enough.

I want to see how masculine you look, you bloody fagg.

Show yourself if you claim to be man enough! Fake sissy ass!

No-ones-anus, try obafool. I am not gay neither am I shallow and superficial. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
How much bleaching agents did she use to get there that mention by Amanpour.That is probably what inspire all Nigerians to go on bleaching spree.

Lupita Nyongo black as soot - is way better actress with a OSCAR AWARD for that. People recognize frauds from far - because you self-esteem disguised as pride is just all over you.

Yeah I have been wondering why Nigeria look light - yet geographically and genetically - they should be black - now I know. I mean South African are naturally light - and north africans too - but suddenly in the middle of congo & niger forests - everyone turns light skin - after injesting dangerous chemicals.

You guys need national therapy.. You never get the respect or amount to anything until you do that. When you can look at your natural black color and feel happy about it - then you'll start to crawl out of the mess you're in. Otherwise you'll keep running out of the country and out of your behind..only to find nobody wants or love you.

Nowenuse:

For so many years, this was the best actress in Nigeria (and of course in Africa).

She was nicknamed the Julia Roberts of Africa by Amanpour of CNN. Guess what, she is dark skinned and the definition of true black beauty, not you naturally ugly Kenyans.
So keep your bleaching ish to yourself. Dark skinned women are even making Nigeria prouder.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

The last two women are from South Sudanese ethnicities and that's how South Sudanese look like and they're African. Be proud of your roots. The main point was not beauty dick measuring but to show you how elsewhere people appreciate their skin complexion and that's why both women have risen to become some of the world's most recognizable super models.
How can you call those ladies super models for Christ sake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
Can you show us your picture before you started bleaching. How did you look like in primary school?

Hahaha, Do I look like I am lightSkinned to you? I would have been light skinned of I was bleaching, or does my skintone looks light to you?

Please, not all Africans are naturally extremely charcoal skinned like you Kenyans ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

How can you call those ladies super models for Christ sake?

I'm not calling them super models. They are super models. Google them and stop hating your own skin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
I am not in that business. I am just highlighting black Kenyan super-model that graces catwalks and get paid more than your bleaching self will ever make...and yet still stand proud against skin lightening.

In meantime help define for us beauty.

There are not so many black miss world winners, and Nigeria was the first African country to have that in the dark skinned Albani Darego in 2001, so what are you talking about? Have these so called super models ever been nominated for the miss world challenge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:30pm On May 25, 2018
I doubt he can stand to see the reflection of his real image (black) - of course he doesn't know Alek Wek is SUPER MODEL - and there is probably no nigeria bleaching super-model to talk about. Kenyan Juma (she is turkana - not sudanse) is also a super-model.
NairobiWalker:

I'm not calling them super models. They are super models. Google them and stop hating your own skin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
She was the first bleached Nigeria to win Miss World. She won it and then? How much money is she making compared to black Lupita or Alek Wek - a super model paid million of dollars to showcase his black as soot real color.

While you should google Alek Wek...read this.

Dark-skinned models were rare, if not unheard of, in the high fashion industry. Alek was "the first black model who didn't conform to a Caucasian aesthetic, the first with an uncompromising, sub-Saharan beauty... her industry saw her as new and exotic – a savage beauty."[5] As a result, Alek's mainstream success was celebrated by black women all over the world. Oprah Winfrey commented that “if [Alek] had been on the cover of a magazine when I was growing up, I would have had a different concept of who I was.”[13]

While giving a speech on beauty and self-perception, Kenyan actress, Lupita Nyong'o, mentioned Alek, stating that she had been a self-conscious, insecure teenager before seeing Alek in the spotlight: "When I saw Alek, I inadvertently saw a reflection of myself that I could not deny,” she added, “Now, I had a spring in my step because I felt more seen, more appreciated by the far-away gatekeepers of beauty".[14

Daejoyoung:

There are not so many black miss world winners, and Nigeria was the first African country to have that in the dark skinned Albani Darego in 2001, so what are you talking about? Have these so called super models ever been nominated for the miss world challenge?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

No-ones-anus, try obafool. I am not gay neither am I shallow and superficial. grin grin grin grin

So, you can now keep shut. I have proven myself to be more masucline than you will ever be.

I bet you look like this KiberaWalker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

But you keep regurgitating this Miss World thing from 2001 over and over while Kenya keeps producing top models in the same year in year out. Esther Were below for instance was number 4 in the pageant last year and a Kenyan was also among the top 4 in Miss Universe.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
See this Little Indian calling "Amadioha" and spelling it so smoothly. Evidence of Nollywood addiction.

Ok,obaaderemi-pls,just tell me why Zim after a decade of hyperinflation when the currency reached an astounding 100 TRILLION to 5$ is above you in logistics performance index. I just need empirical evidence,that's all;and I'm not the only one wondering. 2 sentences should be enough to explain,preferably with some stats,but if none are available just provide a reason;thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Kenyans don't think Agbani Darego is dark skinned enough. They have the belief that anyone who doesn't look like Lupita must have bleached.

So, you wonder if these people are normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

So, you can now keep shut. I have proven myself to be more masucline than you will ever be.

I bet you look like this KiberaWalker

Why are you trying so hard No-ones-anus? You do realize the harder you try the more gay you prove don't you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
frer8:
Lamu,which dayes back to the 14th Century!
One of the city-states founded by Arab travelers
was located on the island just off the northern
coast of modern Kenya, called Lamu. While there
were certainly earlier settlements on the island, the
present town site is not likely to be much older
than the 14th century.
http://web.mit.edu/akpia/www/AKPsite/4.239/lamu/lamu.html
You Little Indians know little about your country. You never built anything original that's of any significance. Safaricom, Mpesa, Möbius, Nairobi, Ihub and now Lamu. Nothing. No ancient or middle age artefacts. Just nothing up till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:37pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
I doubt he can stand to see the reflection of his real image (black) - of course he doesn't know Alek Wek is SUPER MODEL - and there is probably no nigeria bleaching super-model to talk about. Kenyan Juma (she is turkana - not sudanse) is also a super-model.
lf you want l can show you pictures of real beautiful black ladies from across the continent and not the ones you posted here.
This is the problem l also have with African female footballers, all looking masculine like the pictures of the so called models you posted here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:40pm On May 25, 2018
80% of Nigerian bleach - that leaves us with a few village fulani and hausa herdsmen.Chance of Agbani Darego bleaching are 100% and that probably why all of you have self-esteem issues camouflaged as obnoxious pride and boastfulness that is resented WORLD WIDE.
Nowenuse:

Kenyans don't think Agbani Darego is dark skinned enough. They have the belief that anyone who doesn't look like Lupita must have bleached.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:40pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
I gave you an index that says Kenya is better than Nigeria. You gave me some pictures. I guess you can intelligently deduce or maybe you can't. Kenya is massively investing in infrastructure - yes like any sub-saharan country - we have huge deficit - but what we are doing in roads, railways, power, pipeline, water & sewage - consistently with our taxes and revenues - Nigeria only does in oil boom once in a while - and then when oil prices tank - their infrastructure collapsed because you need to MAINTAIN IT.
Before answering my question, firstly, answer my last question which was " WHO IS CONSTRUCTING (COMPANY) THE SOUTHERN LINK ROADS IN NAIROBI,KENYA"? and who told u we are not construction roads,Railways,Power,Pipelines.
Mind you, ONLY LAGOS ALONE HAVE MORE ONGOING MEGA PROJECTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE BIGGER AND LARGER THAN KENYAN PROJECTS COMBINED , No Africa country is constructing infrastructure like Nigeria (still slow if i must confess) , we are constructing over 4000KM of standard gauge Rail lines from Lagos to Kano to PH, we are constructing Hundreds of roads and rehabilitating existing once, we r building gas pipelines from Nigeria to Morocco , over 15000MW of electricity is ongoing , Lagos alone has constructed over 15 million G/P of water and still constructing more.... nigga, read more about Nigeria projects please, our projects across the country can not be compared with that of Kenya.

bellow is the link of few of the projects going on (be open minded and go through it)
http://www.icrc.gov.ng/projects/projects-under-conceptualization-development-and-procurement/
https://www.thecable.ng/2018-budget-20-new-road-construction-projects-will-gulp-n13-4bn
Power projects currently under-construction
1. 450 Megawatts Azura Power Plant Azura Thermal power station is a natural gas powered electricity generation plant, with a proposed capacity of 1,500 megawatts, under construction in Edo state, Nigeria. It is an IPP project, with the first phase already under construction. It is expected to be commissioned in 2018.
2. 700 Megawatts Hydro Power Plant Zungeru power plant in Niger state was first conceived in 1982, but was abandoned due to lack of funds and dispute among the parties involved. Construction started again in 2016 and is expected to be completed by 2019.
3. 240 Mega Watts Afam Power Plant Afam Power Plc is a thermal power plant located in the gas rich Rivers state. It is expected to be completed by December 2017.
4. 400 Mega Watts Kashimbilla Hydro Power Plant Located in Taraba state, the construction of the 40 Mega Watts Kashimbilla power plant started in March 2017 and it is expected to be running by the end of the year.
5. 215 Mega Watts Kaduna Power Plant The contract of the power project in Kaduna state was awarded in 2009 and it was expected to be completed within 36 months. However, the project experienced some delay due to inadequate budgetary allocation. It's expected to start running before the end of this year.
6. 40 Mega Watts Gurara Power Plant Also in Kaduna state, the completion of the Gurara Hydro power plant would generate additional 30 megawatts.
7. 29 Mega Watts Dadin Kowa Hydro Power Plant Located in Gombe state, the construction of the Dadin Kowa plant is expected to be completed in November 2017.
8. 10 Mega Watts Katsina Wind Power Plant The N4.4 billion Katsina Wind power plant project was awarded to a French company in 2010
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lf you want l can show you pictures of real beautiful black ladies from across the continent and not the ones you posted here.
This is the problem l also have with African female footballers, all looking masculine like the pictures of the so called models you posted here.

............and this is the reason we call you guys shallow. Footballers are not supposed to be beautiful, they're supposed to be footballers. Judging your footballers for their beauty based on your own beauty standards is just lame. No wonder that lame Big Brother show was renamed Big Brother Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
Africa is too big for you.Find one from South Sudan - If you can find one real beautiful black lady from South Sudan - online - or offline - please paste it here. I am assuming you can go past their dark skin.
Daejoyoung:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

lf Abani Darego isn't dark skinned, then who else can be identified as a dark skinned person! this is baffling, it seems some of these Kenyans here are very dumb.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
grin - the guy is sick - footballer has to be muscular - male or female.
NairobiWalker:

............and this is the reason we call you guys shallow. Footballers are not supposed to be beautiful, they're supposed to be footballers. Judging your footballers for their beauty based on your own beauty standards is just lame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
grin - the guy is sick - footballer has to be muscular - male or female.

grin grin grin How is she even supposed to run and tackle if she has a body like Sarah Hassan's or Huddah Monroe's? These guys are just lame. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
Find one from South Sudan - If you can find one real beautiful black lady from South Sudan - online - or offline - please paste it here. I am assuming you can go past their dark skin.
l have no problem with their skin but their looks, their looks wouldn't also be a problem but for the fact that you present them as examples of African models, they may be great human beings with confidence and inner beauty and even models in Sudan, but certainly not the best Africa has to offer.
Even you know the truth, but you wanna argue.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
Ethiopia one dam of 6,000MW is what you should be doing with all your petro-dollars. What you put there is so shameful. 200mw, 500mw? That is what countries like Chad or Uganda should be doing. 10MW power plant - like really NIGGA?
68816419:

bellow is the link of few of the projects going on (be open minded and go through it)
http://www.icrc.gov.ng/projects/projects-under-conceptualization-development-and-procurement/
https://www.thecable.ng/2018-budget-20-new-road-construction-projects-will-gulp-n13-4bn
Power projects currently under-construction
1. 450 Megawatts Azura Power Plant Azura Thermal power station is a natural gas powered electricity generation plant, with a proposed capacity of 1,500 megawatts, under construction in Edo state, Nigeria. It is an IPP project, with the first phase already under construction. It is expected to be commissioned in 2018.
2. 700 Megawatts Hydro Power Plant Zungeru power plant in Niger state was first conceived in 1982, but was abandoned due to lack of funds and dispute among the parties involved. Construction started again in 2016 and is expected to be completed by 2019.
3. 240 Mega Watts Afam Power Plant Afam Power Plc is a thermal power plant located in the gas rich Rivers state. It is expected to be completed by December 2017.
4. 400 Mega Watts Kashimbilla Hydro Power Plant Located in Taraba state, the construction of the 40 Mega Watts Kashimbilla power plant started in March 2017 and it is expected to be running by the end of the year.
5. 215 Mega Watts Kaduna Power Plant The contract of the power project in Kaduna state was awarded in 2009 and it was expected to be completed within 36 months. However, the project experienced some delay due to inadequate budgetary allocation. It's expected to start running before the end of this year.
6. 40 Mega Watts Gurara Power Plant Also in Kaduna state, the completion of the Gurara Hydro power plant would generate additional 30 megawatts.
7. 29 Mega Watts Dadin Kowa Hydro Power Plant Located in Gombe state, the construction of the Dadin Kowa plant is expected to be completed in November 2017.
8. 10 Mega Watts Katsina Wind Power Plant The N4.4 billion Katsina Wind power plant project was awarded to a French company in 2010

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
So nobody made from South Sudan to you list? Can you define looks. I can help you with the color. Just tell me what you need - facial - angline? caucasian like?
Daejoyoung:

l have no problem with their skin but their looks, their looks wouldn't also be a problem but for the fact that you present them as examples of African models, they may be great human beings with confidence and inner beauty and even models in Sudan, but certainly not the best Africa has to offer.
Even you know the truth, but you wanna argue.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:47pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin How is she even supposed to run and tackle if she has a body like Sarah Hassan's or Huddah Monroe's? These guys are just lame. grin grin
Have you seen Australian and U.S players? check out Alex Morgan for instance? These are amongst the best female players in the world.
As for the males, is Messi masculine?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:48pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
How much bleaching agents did she use to get there that mention by Amanpour.That is probably what inspire all Nigerians to go on bleaching spree.

Lupita Nyongo black as soot - is way better actress with a OSCAR AWARD for that. People recognize frauds from far - because you self-esteem disguised as pride is just all over you.

Yeah I have been wondering why Nigeria look light - yet geographically and genetically - they should be black - now I know. I mean South African are naturally light - and north africans too - but suddenly in the middle of congo & niger forests - everyone turns light skin - after injesting dangerous chemicals.

You guys need national therapy.. You never get the respect or amount to anything until you do that. When you can look at your natural black color and feel happy about it - then you'll start to crawl out of the mess you're in. Otherwise you'll keep running out of the country and out of your behind..only to find nobody wants or love you.

Let me cure your stupidity. There are colonial records or documents where the British described some Nigerians e.g the Igbos as having naturally light skin since the 19th century.

Many tribes in Nigeria had natural light skin since time immemorial and we have been mixing with each other for centuries.
My own maternal great grand mother looked like a mixed black and Berber/Arab woman, her hair was curly and not kinky. Many of my maternal relatives have a naturally light complexion and they were rural until my mother's generation.
L

You don't know anything about Nigeria's history, so shut up!

Try if you can read those colonial records in these google books about the Igbos for instance, how they have had many light skinned people before colonialism and how every light skinned slave in the new world was addressed as an Eboe by the colonialists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You're the one who should go back because as far as I can remember, I gave all of you a beating. Sometimes stupid people what to believe their stupidity but everyone in Africa knows only Joburg and Luanda beats Nairobi in Highrises in subsaharan Africa. I can see that idiot with an ugly name who masturbates at my name trying to get me into an argument with him but I already told him he's too stupid for me. He follows me everywhere though and he's always on this thread. Everytime I post he must comment.

I recall Forgiveness received a beating from you and resorted to very cheap arguments.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Yes, there is a steady supply of electricity in Garissa villages. I like the fact that you guys have to go to the remotest villages of Kenya to make a favorable comparison with yourselves.....lol.

So these folks believe there is no electricity in Garissa because it is a remote Somali town
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:51pm On May 25, 2018
So 77% to be accurate of Nigerian women and possibly men are just wasting their hard-earned money lightening already light skin. You know those creams don't come cheap. Nigerian women are sacrificing food and maybe education!

This is so shocking. Yeah there is bleaching in Kenya - but it's 2-3% or even less. People are proud of their color.

Why is it important that Igbo are light or dark - it doesn't add fufu to your dinner tablewink it does turn your lights on? it doesn't make you money! Being white in color doesn't make you a prosperous developed country smiley smiley - nope - it's the hard work and discipline that made whites rich and proud.. You can bleach your skin and remove all the melanin - become an albino - but youll still remain you. Now just more susceptible to skin diseases because there is a reason why Nigerians are genetically DARK SKIN.

Deal with your self-esteem issues my broda and you'll deal with all the other Nigerian problems. The country is a mess because nobody can look at anybody with sincerity - I mean the guy you knew in childhood could be white as briton now smiley how do you even trust him.

Nowenuse:

Let me cure your stupidity. There are colonial records or documents where the British described some Nigerians e.g the Igbos as having naturally light skin since the 19th century.

Many tribes in Nigeria had natural light skin since time immemorial and we have been mixing with each other for centuries.
My own maternal great grand mother looked like a mixed black and Berber/Arab woman, her hair was curly and not kinky. Many of my maternal relatives have a naturally light complexion and they were rural until my mother's generation.
L

You don't know anything about Nigeria's history, so shut up!

Try if you can read those colonial records in these google books about the Igbos for instance, how they have had many light skinned people before colonialism and how every light skinned slave in the new world was addressed as an Eboe by the colonialists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.