Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,236 members, 7,853,212 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272537 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2018
Strathmore University

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:12pm On May 26, 2018
dadark:

but you kenyans are colonized na....what even belong to una in kenya sef....??

we nigerians believe in do it yourself....we think what whites can do,blacks can do too,even better....

you may say we are wasting money......we are the black fortress....the last still standing....

nigeria falls,the entire black race shall fall.....
hahaha grin grin grin grin .....Kibera slum belongs to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 3:12pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:14pm On May 26, 2018
samsobo24:
its an excuse for their black skin and they now think any fair Nigerian uses bleaching cream

Seriously, Kenyans are impossible people. Can you imagine that they accused Genevieve Nnaji and Agbani Darego of bleaching? These ebony queens?

To Kenyans, if you are not as dark as Lupitia Nyongo, then it means you are bleaching.
I have never seen a sicker and more shallow mentality than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2018
dadark:

pictures will not help you....this things dont belong to you...thats all we nigerians care about...

when trouble start,they will occupy una,like they always did...its their properties.....!!!!...

chaiiii...another aparteid loading....

why are you kenyans this daff...?

dont you get it...?

didnt you learned anything since 1492....?

We are used to that already dude. Everything Kenyan doesn't belong to Kenya in your brains. Even a public school like Alliance High School somehow doesn't belong to Kenyans while everything in Nigeria belong to Nigerians. Thanks for reminding me about that. Here is another public institution, The University of Nairobi that is ranked among the top ten best in Africa only behind a few S African universities.But somehow it doesn't belong to Kenyans. Happy? grin grin grin

The University of Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 3:17pm On May 26, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
hahaha grin grin grin grin .....Kibera slum belongs to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2018
Daejoyoung:

This one is not fine nah, nawa oh.
CUEA University
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:24pm On May 26, 2018
rvp20182:
Pictures again. Like you seriously want to bore us to death with all boxes of house - I mean even LEGO cities that kids build with blocks look way more imaginative! Your architects need to go back to schools - I suggest they should come to kenya for real architectural educations.

Okay since ours are boring, why don't you entertain us with yours?
I would love to see the average & low middle class suburbs and low income suburbs of Kenya. Mind you, not estates, but suburbs. Also, not rich or high middleClass. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 3:24pm On May 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

Seriously, Kenyans are impossible people. Can you imagine that they accused Genevieve Nnaji and Agbani Darego of bleaching? These ebony queens?

To Kenyans, if you are not as dark as Lupitia Nyongo, then it means you are bleaching.
I have never seen a sicker and more shallow mentality than that.

i dont know what to think about them....we have many black colors.....

from light skinned black(i always make jokes about those,because i dont want anything white to near me) till charcoal black....

albinos are blacks too....

moses was an albino....

but they use them today for medicin in east africa...!!

ours are lawyers,embassadors and such....

chaiii....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
Tatu City under Construction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
rvp20182:
Is the really any point to continue - because even outside Nairobi & Mombasa - Nigeria best elite private schools cannot compete with kenya
Greensteds International School - Nakuru

There is nothing in this picture worth showing. Show us the full view.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

and were are their albinos sef....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

CUEA University

show me photos of kenyan albinos....do you have...?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:01pm On May 26, 2018
wtf...??

show me photos of kenyan albinos already....

what...?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:02pm On May 26, 2018
or kenya doesnt have albinos or what.....?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2018
International School of Kenya

Staff Housing

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
Braeburn Mombasa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 26, 2018
nwoke37:

In Nigeria colleges are secondary schools

What's your education system?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

Then what kind of pics do you want??stop causing some silly comotions..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:19pm On May 26, 2018
254tobby:

Then what kind of pics do you want??stop causing some silly comotions..

dont you kenyans have albinos....?...were are your albinos....??

why are you people avoiding this simple and friendly request....?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

We are used to that already dude. Everything Kenyan doesn't belong to Kenya in your brains. Even a public school like Alliance High School somehow doesn't belong to Kenyans while everything in Nigeria belong to Nigerians. Thanks for reminding me about that. Here is another public institution, The University of Nairobi that is ranked among the top ten best in Africa only behind a few S African universities.But somehow it doesn't belong to Kenyans. Happy? grin grin grin

The University of Nairobi

And mark you, there are very many dangote replica studying in this world class institution grin
I've never understood why they're running away from their universities if they're claiming that Kenya is not close to them in all aspects grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 26, 2018
Emerging reports from the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU has described the transport situation in the University as very pathetic as students of the University now resorts to cranes and caterpillars for their transport. grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
254tobby:

And mark you, there are very many dangote replica studying in this world class institution grin
I've never understood why they're running away from their universities if they're claiming that Kenya is not close to them in all aspects grin grin

You would run away if your best University looked like this. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:35pm On May 26, 2018
obaaderemi:
BrookHouse is owned and operated by a British organization. They are in Lagos also. Are not ashamed that you Little Indians are not capable of building anything worthwhile?

Hahaha, you are really a 'Kenyan lie buster'. Bloody lying little Indians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 26, 2018
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 4:36pm On May 26, 2018
254tobby:

What's your education system?

It's just naming. The name college in Nigeria refers to secondary schools or high schools. It's just a different naming system.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:43pm On May 26, 2018
rvp20182:
Sorry we have 5 cities - Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu,Nakuru and Eldoret. We also have more 30 towns that can easily be described in Naija low standards as cities. And we have many small towns that actually can be called towns.

Ok, can you show us pictures of the average & low middleclass and low income suburbs in your cities? Prove that your cities are more metropolitan than ours

Thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:47pm On May 26, 2018
FlyoruB:
@obaaderemi: Now compare Lukenya University to Ilesha grammer school below. Their uni no even fit compete with government grammer school for Osun o. grin

First & Second pictures are of Ilesha Grammer school, third picture is from Lukenya University, Kenya.

Hahaha.

But Aregbesola really finish work for Osun oo.

Even if the state is indebted, at least people can see what he is using the money for. The man tried sha.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

Ok, can you show us pictures of the average & low middleclass and low income suburbs in your cities? Prove that your cities are more metropolitan than ours

Thanks.

Where are yours? Thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 26, 2018
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is ranked 3rd in Nigeria..but..but..the situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.