Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,228 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6258738 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:

My biggest thing is putting on pajamas to bed tongue. Other than that I'm really a scientific guy, I love science thats what I read any time I got my thinking cap on. PLus road trips!! I make them whenever I can to different parts of the country to explore cuz am generally curious (I think). Check out my profile for my trip today to some lovely place I wont mention wink

Love road trips too. Especially lengthy ones by bike. As for me I love to read books of all types. Hope to come see Kenya some day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2018
GERALD710:

With Shoprite, A South African Supermarket as its anchor client.
And stop lying that Kwara Mall is the largest mall in Africa.It is not even in the top 5
The Mall of Arabia-Egypt
The Gateway Theatre of Shopping-South Africa
Cairo Festival City-Egypt
Canal Walk-South Africa
Mall of Africa-South Africa
Sandton City-South Africa
Two Rivers-Kenya
The largest mall in Africa is " the mall of Africa" located in Midrand.South Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 19, 2018
naijalander:
will you keep quiet!

You want to talk when Mombasa Port is literally owned by the Chinese !

They got Mombasa port in exchange for your overhyped SGR, your leaders mortgaged your future away and you want to talk. Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself ?

Dafaq are you talking about
The Kenya Ports Authority runs the Port of Mombasa.
The Chinese have no presence in Mombasa, leave alone the port save for the Container scanners there.The port of Mombasa's expansion has always been financed by the Port itself since it started making profits and Japanese GRANTS.
Where do the Chinese even come in
The SGR is being financed by a Railway Development Levy which we have been paying since 2013.In 12 years, we will have repaid the loan for the first phase of the SGR.
Please stop spouting lies and fabrications.I actually come from Mombasa. You cannot sell the port.Heck, you cannot even put a person who is not from Coast Province on the KPA board without a revolt happening. Past attempts to privatize the port ended with death threats and the threat of secessionism.
SMH!!
You are an uninformed (censored by Nairaland)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 19, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
The largest mall in Africa is " the mall of Africa" located in Midrand.South Africa
Mall of Africa is 131,000 sq feet.
Mall of Arabia is 267,000 sq feet
So No
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-largest-shopping-malls-in-africa.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Movenpick Hotel, Westlands District, Nairobi, Kenya
Looking at the hotel's lights right now from my place.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2018
GERALD710:

Mall of Africa is 131,000 sq feet.
Mall of Arabia is 267,000 sq feet
So No
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-largest-shopping-malls-in-africa.html
wow. For the longest time I thought it was the biggest.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2018
At least you're waking up from deep slumber. TZ & UG have also started their national carriers.
nwoke39:
rvp2017 rvp2018 Just30 Just31 emeka1101
Nigeria has just launched its national carrier name and logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkfyarY5P0I

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ScienceWatch: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
MPSA:

It's clear that South Africa is the winner, We always believe in winning, Winning, winning and winning grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TToSmmI4OF4
Tell me what you think of South Africa's future after downloading the book that reveals state secrets about shocking corruption on all governmental levels.

Download the free PDF - The Presidents Keepers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ScienceWatch: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
vaxx:
SA has done quite impressive job for her citizens .thanks to the diamond industry and post apartheid regime . but i am of the opinion Morocco is doing better .and due to its proximity to Europe will be much easier to trade with the rich block . Morocco has a tremendous investments in cleaner energy-only countries with stronger economies and vision invest in clean energy while poor ones are more concern with feeding the hungry masses and disease control. http://www.computerworld.com/article/3031659/sustainable-it/worlds-largest-solar-plant-goes-live-will-provide-power-for-11m-people.html Libya too will have be in this position but lost it due to political brouhaha.
I always enjoy your writeup.
About South Africa, you should be downloading the book that reveals horrible state secrets about shocking corruption on all governmental levels.

State capture, ANC government secrets, billions of rands stolen, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
gallivant:

Just like you cry console yourself every night. lipsrsealed
Ha, my favorite punching bag. grin But I am not giving you that rematch you crave.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I always enjoy your writeup.
About South Africa, you should be downloading the book that reveals horrible state secrets about shocking corruption on all governmental levels.

State capture, ANC government secrets, billions of rands stolen, etc.
this is not new. It was the same even under Apartheid. No news here

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Why Kenyans rooted for Croatia in the World Cup finale.

When Al Shabaab terrorists attacked Garissa University in Kenya killing 148 people, Croatian students did this to show solidarity with their fellow Kenyan students who perished.

Lets be honest, even if they killed 1,000 students in Nigeria nobody in the world would give a damn piss.

May the souls of the innocent people RIP. That day was a very very sad day for africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Embu Town Kenya and its vicinity.

I just love those jacaranda trees when they are blooming.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
rvp2018:
At least you're waking up from deep slumber. TZ & UG have also started their national carriers.

The airline cannot last. We are doing a new airline but the same problem of the old one are steel their. Nigerian airways before was not the airline but the people travelling by it. We nigerians are known for a bad behaviour and criminality that is what killed the old nigerian airways. it will kill this one too just look at it the old nigerian airways when the plane was traveling internationally 30 to 40% of the passengers were deported you will be searched and searched searched so match. Who wants to travel on a airline where most of the people on it are criminals. A good example if you're traveling to other west african countries you use nigerian bus the journey takes twice longer. You travel with ghanaian bus or cote d'ivoire bus the journey will be twice faster. on The nigerian bus at every checkpoint they will search and search the people. That will be the problem and s downfall of the new nigerian airway. A plane gets abroad you will see what they will do to nigerians there. I remember when the old nigerian airways in dubai war people were kept in the plane for 6 hours. If you look at britain and america nigerian visa is given to private companies to because nigerians were stealing the passports be for in the nigerian embassy . Today those companies do not even employ one nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
KENYA
MT. KILIMANJARO
MT. KENYA
MT. LONGONOT
MT. ELGON

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Stop the Trade

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
this is not new. It was the same even under Apartheid. No news here

Why did the guy write so many damning things and disappear after he got the attention he needed, I smell propaganda. Somethings might have been true though, but I think the whole thing was about him selling a juicy book and it worked to some extent, because he did get the coverage he wanted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2018
jaycent:
Algeria

there is a lot of beautiful cities that deserves to be visited in Africa each with its charm and particularities

allow me to share with you a thread on Algeria smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/4155711/welcome-algeria-pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Algerian1:

there is a lot of beautiful cities that deserves to be visited in Africa each with its charm and particularities

No one cares about your racist backward country here , why are all these hungry nations so desperate for Nigerians undecided, is it because you want us to feed your camel riding lazy asses , or you want to kidnap our people for slavery. Get out of here stupid terrorist.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Algerian1:

I can see your country is beautiful but I don't think it can match the standard of South Africa , SA is the most beautiful country in the continent , That one is a fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2018
MPSA:

I can see your country is beautiful but I don't think it can match the standard of South Africa , SA is the most beautiful country in the continent , That one is a fact grin

You are one big retard on this thread. So stupid like the rest of your people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are one big retard on this thread. So stupid like the rest of your people.

You hate the truth grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2018
MPSA:

You hate the truth grin

The truth is that all you fools wish you were Nigerians, making big bucks with our oil and colonizing all your stupid hungry nations.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

The truth is that all you fools wish you were Nigerians, making big bucks with our oil and colonizing all your stupid hungry nations.

Ooooh Please! You aren't even in our agenda in SA, Believe me .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.