Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6274068 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

We like our The United Republic of Tanzania.
Do you know how many united countries in the world.
1. United Republic of Tanzania
2. United States of America
3. United Kingdoms
4. United Arabs of Emirates

We like Union because is power.
You are country is tribal.

Of course you like your United Republic. Who doesnt like their country? Even Syrians and Somalians like theirs. You call yourselves United but the world knows you simply as Tanzania. Check everywhere whether you'll come across United Republic. Whether its wiki or other sites. And thats because we know your union is wobbly. When Zanzibaris get truly fed up with your control freak govt they will revolt and throw all you mainlanders out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

Is Tanzania ur country!!? We have regulations and laws.
Have you heard these claims for Ugandans, Zambians, Congoleses, Rwandeses etc. You know why we are doing this to you!!? Because of you are corrupt country, doing corrupt business.
We don't allow corruption in our country.

You guys fear competition life hell fire. With your less corruption why don't you attract more manufacturers than Kenya?

I thought countries with good corruption index attract more investors and businesses, too bad Kenya is still the manufacturing,Service and Financial hub of E.Africa.

Tz never understand how Kenya sail through shark infested sea. Corruption, Tribalism,Elections.

We always come out stronger each time. It's is our spirit to make our country better and alway ahead of most.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
naijalander:
and whois deceiving y'all that Kenya is moving forward?

Are we regressing like Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
grin O boy! The way he cried in that single post was shameful. Tasha was shrieking like a girl having painful period. All because of a single Tanzanian.

Get your new boyfriend a panty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You getting mad now! Sorry if we colonize you in Tz with our investments and managerial workforce. We cant change that. Its ingrained. Until you learn how to manage TZ businesses on your own, we will continue to run them. The way to manage businesses professionally is by getting international standard education not your backwater collapsed education system.
Pwahahaha!! Which managerial force do you have. I told you you are ignorant. If you have managerial force why you failed to manage ur SGR, why you failed to manage your airline!? Why you failed to manage food production, why you failed to combat slums!? Why you failed to manage ur elections!? Why you failed to manage tribalism!?
Is long long list of failed issues.
You need to learn managing ur self before coming in public to make noises.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

I think your arguments are childish!? If Kenyans sent your to represent them, you show the public how stupid ur county is.

You started insult Tanzanians in this topic since last year. I was just passing and read your stupid comments about us.
So I decided to make sure I fight you all corners of the world, because I know you.

All corners of the world!! Good luck. Are you sure you are not here to revenge for the thread you created on your forum? Didnt kenyans beat you like babies? Dont get personal. You will live a very hard life with a burden in your heart precisely because this is the very wrong time to fight Kenya even for Nigeria. Kenya is on the ascendancy like never before and its not likely that we will slow down to accommodate your ill feelings. Choose your battles wisely!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
The truth is we do our elections without shedding blood.while in kenya its a tribe against tribe,in 2007 about 1500 people died in that election due to tribal killings.last year u burried many more.In each election you held u have caused so many of ur people to cross over to a peaceful Tanzania for refuge.we fed ur people.we accomodated them.kenya is a failed state and you know this truth.

Kenyan only shade blood in 2007 last year tell us how many people died stop giving a vague figue. Stupid Tz education.

If Kenya is a failed state;

Why do thousands of Tz students come to Kenya for education?

Why do all your major projects borrow from what kenya has?

Why are you obsessed with our media?

In 2002 Tz was 5billion close to match Kenyans GDP today the gap is 30billion .

Who is failling?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

So what do you have to show us!!? You have slavery sports in your country. You still promote neo colonialism. Your country is under Queen Elizabeth, whole owned by elite groups. Britain media keep on brainwashing you. Untill you wake up you will understand what we are talking about.

The future generation will curse you because you work hard on promoting western culture and insult African pride.

Go back to school and learn how ur contry were promoting colonialism during fighting for independence.
We are in battle for Africa to be independence economically, but you kenyans still under UK.

Sports are sports. They are only slavery to backward countries like Tanzania that has never achieved anything in the sporting fraternity. You are so lazy that no one in that shithole participates in sports. The ones who do achieve nothing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

Is Tanzania ur country!!? We have regulations and laws.
Have you heard these claims for Ugandans, Zambians, Congoleses, Rwandeses etc. You know why we are doing this to you!!? Because of you are corrupt country, doing corrupt business.
We don't allow corruption in our country.

You have leverage over those countries because they are economically weaker than you. With Kenya the only option is to frustrate trade because our cheap products would easily flood your market and kill your industries in an equal competition. Be honest, the reason you block Kenyan exports is not about your regulations but because of your desire to spare your post-ujamaa nascent industries that are yet to gain a foothold. You need such honesty not frustrated rants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

Pwahahaha!! Which managerial force do you have. I told you you are ignorant. If you have managerial force why you failed to manage ur SGR, why you failed to manage your airline!? Why you failed to manage food production, why you failed to combat slums!? Why you failed to manage ur elections!? Why you failed to manage tribalism!?
Is long long list of failed issues.
You need to learn managing ur self before coming in public to make noises.

Why are you talking about things you don't have? This is the main reason I hated Jami Forum.
Tanzanians want to discuss with Kenyans on things they don't have.

Do you have an SGR?
Do you have an International Airlines?
95%of Dar is slum by Kenyan standard.
Tz export to Kenya raw food and we export to you processed and manufactured goods. Infact we export more to you than we import and that is trade.

Tz needs to manage its mentality before poking it's nose to others people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Jay254:

I have so much I can share about religious rivalry in Tz but am just not interested. Tz is not pure from tribalism.

They hide under the shell but oneday the trueth will come out.

When they finally overcome CCM the tribalism will surface. Right now it is suppressed by the CCM via monopoly of violence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

You know what you are saying is lie.
Can you please visit here to see your economy
42% under poverty line
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Kenya

lol, this is why no one in the world takes Tanzanians seriously. The guy told you we fund 99 % of our budget and you retorted with poverty line. You guys need very serious education. About time you import teachers from Kenya and Uganda. You reason like toddlers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
No, we have not gotten over how you embarrassed yourself with that shame-filled post. You were literally shittting in your pants. grin

pants are for your boyfriend.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

When they finally overcome CCM the tribalism will surface. Right now it is suppressed by the CCM via monopoly of violence.

There are so many thing including corruption and system failures that you cannot even mention in Tz.

The day CCM will go down is when everything will come to light.

Let then cover their face as if they live in aperfect world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

Nigeria has biggest population in Africa. Also Nigerians has much exposure than other countries in Africa. What do you expect if Nigerians are all over the world. Can you please give us matured comments!?
I think this comment you commented is just a piece of rubbish.

Foolish Tanzanian now defending prisoners. Who told you a big population automatically translates to more prisoners in foreign countries? Can you check the number of prisoners in foreign countries from the following countries: USA, Brazil, Pakistan, China, India, Indonesia, Russia.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

See how primitive you are!!? This is a public media, when you insult my country I will stand to defend it.
We Tanzanians we are all soldiers.
We will smash you wherever you insult our beautiful country THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA.

Now from being invited to being public media. Not like I expected anything better from a slow Tanzanian. Now that you are soldiers, lets see what you can do with your pathetic communication and expression skills.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
We lifted 10% more kenyan out of poverty as per latest data (2016 Household survey) the last decade - our poverty rate is now down to 35% - and definitely TZ has way more poor people than kenya. In the next decade we will lift another 10-20% out of poverty because our growth is broad based and well diversified. It not mineral-based growth that you've in TZ. That like Nigeria gazillion of oil barrels will NOT LIFT people out of poverty unless the gov was to invest the money to fund other sectors - something POOR NIGERIA is incapable of doing and now is proudly the HQ of World Poverty.

Now let's talk about TZ - Tanzania, one of Africa’s biggest per capita aid recipients, has recently faced aid delays and cancellations due to western donor concerns about corruption, the slow speed of reforms and disputed elections in the semi-autonomous Zanzibar archipelago.

While even poor country like Rwanda are doing wonders kicking out donors & aid - you DARE TALK ABOUT INDEPENDENCE AND FOOD PRODUCTION when you are depending on foreign aid to feed you.[b][/b]

You see we became independent long time ago..precisely after 90s..when we kicked out foreign aid..Rwanda are doing it now...foreign aid is down to 18% of their budget from the high of 50% recently.

Annael:

You know what you are saying is lie.
Can you please visit here to see your economy
42% under poverty line
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
You are, see how dirty Westlands is now. See how Kenyans are poorer now, selling your country to the Chinese. The SGR belongs to the Chinese whether or not you want to admit. Your Big 4 agenda is a big fake, just another ploy by Uhuru and his Jubilee Mafia to steal money from y'all.

You can deceive the Nigerians on here with pictures, but I'm on ground, I see what is happening. Take your deceit elsewhere.

TayserMahiri:

Are we regressing like Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

Pwahahaha!! .

That is a laugh of desperation. Try to compose yourself sister. Its only morning.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Foolish Tanzanian now defending prisoners. Who told you a big population automatically translates to more prisoners in foreign countries? Can you check the number of prisoners in foreign countries from the following countries: USA, Brazil, Pakistan, China, India, Indonesia, Russia.
Pwahahaha!! I have freedom to do whatever I want. Am not a Kenyan whose comments are controlled by Kenyatta family.
Loot at the name of your country Kenya = Kenyatta.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2018
When did Westland become dirty smiley Which part of Westland? Maybe you stay in Kangemi slum?
naijalander:
You are, see how dirty Westlands is now. See how Kenyans are poorer now, selling your country to the Chinese. The SGR belongs to the Chinese whether or not you want to admit. Your Big 4 agenda is a big fake, just another ploy by Uhuru and his Jubilee Mafia to steal money from y'all.

You can deceive the Nigerians on here with pictures, but I'm on ground, I see what is happening. Take your deceit elsewhere.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Jay254:

Why are you talking about things you don't have? This is the main reason I hated Jami Forum.
Tanzanians want to discuss with Kenyans on things they don't have.

Do you have an SGR?
Do you have an International Airlines?
95%of Dar is slum by Kenyan standard.
Tz export to Kenya raw food and we export to you processed and manufactured goods. Infact we export more to you than we import and that is trade.

Tz needs to manage its mentality before poking it's nose to others people.

These guys try to level the Balance of Trade by blocking Kenyan imports. The problem is that Tanzanians still want cheaper Kenyan products not theirs that are twice as expensive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

That is a laugh of desperation. Try to compose yourself sister. Its only morning.
We can how desperate you are. Even just a social media laugh increases your heartbeats.
Pwahahahaha!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Jay254:

There are so many thing including corruption and system failures that you cannot even mention in Tz.

The day CCM will go down is when everything will come to light.

Let then cover their face as if they live in aperfect world.

The average Tanzanian has absolutely no idea whats going on in their country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Annael:

Nigeria has biggest population in Africa. Also Nigerians has much exposure than other countries in Africa. What do you expect if Nigerians are all over the world. Can you please give us matured comments!?
I think this comment you commented is just a piece of rubbish.

According to your Tanzania intelligence India and China are supposed to be the leading countries in prisons around the world

Ohh my God who schools Tanzanians?

For your info in the whole world Nigerians are known....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

These guys try to level the Balance of Trade by blocking Kenyan imports. The problem is that Tanzanians still want cheaper Kenyan products not theirs that are twice as expensive.
You know this is lie.
Mention only 5 Tanzania products, then compare price with your products.
Unless you are ignorant and you lack exposure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2018
rvp2018:
We lifted 10% more kenyan out of poverty as per latest data (2016 Household survey) the last decade - our poverty rate is now down to 35% - and definitely TZ has way more poor people than kenya. In the next decade we will lift another 10-20% out of poverty because our growth is broad based and well diversified. It not mineral-based growth that you've in TZ. That like Nigeria gazillion of oil barrels will NOT LIFT people out of poverty unless the gov was to invest the money to fund other sectors - something POOR NIGERIA is incapable of doing and now is proudly the HQ of World Poverty.

Now let's talk about TZ - Tanzania, one of Africa’s biggest per capita aid recipients, has recently faced aid delays and cancellations due to western donor concerns about corruption, the slow speed of reforms and disputed elections in the semi-autonomous Zanzibar archipelago.

While even poor country like Rwanda are doing wonders kicking out donors & aid - you DARE TALK ABOUT INDIPENDENCES AND FOOD PRODUCTION when you are depending on foreign aid to feed you.

You see we became independent long time ago..precisely after 90s..when we kicked out foreign aid..Rwanda are doing it now...foreign aid is down to 18% of their budget from the high of 50% recently.

They should focus on reforming their economy first before thinking of fighting Kenya. That economy is poised to fail unless they reform it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Sports are sports. They are only slavery to backward countries like Tanzania that has never achieved anything in the sporting fraternity. You are so lazy that no one in that shithole participates in sports. The ones who do achieve nothing.

They consider Night running as sports
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Which TZ products - maybe Konyagi smiley - you have no manufacturing base to talk about - I am pretty sure you import tonnes of manufactured goods from kenya and South Africa - and China & india of course.
Annael:

You know this is lie.
Mention only 5 Tanzania products, then compare price with your products.
Unless you are ignorant and you lack exposure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Tanzanian education system should be re-looked into.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
naijalander:

You blow hot and cold time to time. I'll assume right now you are on medication. So you live in westy? Which is that hood that is dirty at this time? There was dirt during the rainy season but now?? Unless you live in a backwater.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
It will yoyo with commodity markets - if prices of gold or diamond go down - the economy goes down. TZ is mini-nigeria. Nigeria I have to admit is in special kind of mess. Tanzania is easy to fix ---- oops how do you fix a culture of laziness ? They need to open their borders so Kenyans can go and whip their lazy gossiping arses to work.
TayserMahiri:

They should focus on reforming their economy first before thinking of fighting Kenya. That economy is poised to fail unless they reform it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.