Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241899 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Annael:

If kenyatta paying you to pollute our country, we will deal with you. While we are dealing with you don't cry.

I also think Magufuli is paying you to Pollute Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Annael:
Boy!! You need exposure. grin grin grin grin
That boy is a clown grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The problem has everything to do with religion, and Christianity to be specific. The average Christian doesnt care what happened in the middle east to lead to the current events. All they care about is Jesus and that he was a Jew and so Ferk the Palestinians! if they are oppressed by the Jews its all good. Anyone who has done a deeper reading on the issue knows that Palestinians are the ones with the legitimate cries.

My take is they’re not oppressed by Jews but Zionists. The same folks who control the U.S of A
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin
I insist "Kenyatta Family owning ur country" You need to solve this problem rather than fighting other countries in social media. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
mtis:

My take is they’re not oppressed by Jews but Zionists. The same folks who control the U.S of A

The reality is that for the Palestinians there is no difference between Jews and Zionists. They dont have that luxury.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I also think Magufuli is paying you to Pollute Kenya.
Who started. We are here to make clarification. So keep on polluting our nation. But we will deal with you, in social media and in physical world. Don't cry while we are fixing you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

what is mxm? Is it CCM's equivalent of the Swastika?
i dont have a membership of any political party.I am here just to destroy a lying tongues of our neighbours.They have belittled us for too long.they have spoken alot of evil against us for no reason.while we feed them,they call us lazy.when we hosted them as refugees the say we hate them.when we gave them access to mount kilimanjaro they go all over the world and shout its theirs!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kazikazi:
i dont have a membership of any political party.I am here just to destroy a lying tongues of our neighbours.They have belittled us for too long.they have spoken alot of evil against us for no reason.while we feed them,they call us lazy.when we hosted them as refugees the say we hate them.when we gave them access to mount kilimanjaro they go all over the world and shout its theirs!

hippies grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The reality is that for the Palestinians there is no difference between Jews and Zionists. They dont have that luxury.
its good for them to know coz you cant fight the Zionists head to head..they have to have different approach..The zionist even manipulate neighboring Arab nations.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Annael:

I insist "Kenyatta Family owning ur country" You need to solve this problem rather than fighting other countries in social media. grin

Seriously my dude. We Kenyans often find ourselves in this mess without asking for it. Case in point is the thread you created on JF. You are a Tanzanian, you sit down in your home and decide, Ok, Im going to create a thread comparing Kenya and Tz. As expected, Kenyans show up, do their magic, and leave you bruised. Then you turn the tables and start telling Kenyans to stop comparing themselves with others. Who started it in the first place? We only responded. You remind me of the Japanese and their thirst for war. They attack Pearl Harbor and when the USA decides to obliterate them they cry foul. You should at least have a measured approach knowing full well that the opponent is quite capable of things you had not anticipated.

This thread is another one. A nigerian created it, Kenyans showed up. Did the necessary. From nowhere, Tanzanians showed up, possibly expecting a better run here. Its proving disastrous. Now the Tanzanian is telling Kenyans, who themselves only responded to a thread created by a Nigerian, to stop comparing themselves to everyone. What shall we do? Next time another country will create a thread squarely aimed at Kenya and when Kenyans respond it will be another problem. We cannot be at fault for everything. See your own faults as well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Annael:

Who started. We are here to make clarification. So keep on polluting our nation. But we will deal with you, in social media and in physical world. Don't cry while we are fixing you.

If not for the fact that you sound like a good natured fellow! grin

I would have responded in a very mean way. But you are free for now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

If not for the fact that you sound like a good natured fellow! grin

I would have responded in a very mean way. But you are free for now
grin Boy we are dealing with you. We will make sure we hunt you down. This is war. We helped Uganda, Angola, Mozambique, SA, Zimbabwe and many countries in Africa.

So now we are dealing with you, because you are whites puppet, promoting neo colonialism.

Don't be confused, we are liberating ur country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Annael:

grin Boy we are dealing with you. We will make sure we hunt you down . This is war. We helped Uganda, Angola, Mozambique, SA, Zimbabwe and many countries in Africa.

So now we are dealing with you, because you are whites puppet, promoting neo colonialism.

Tayser is not an albino you nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kazikazi:
i dont have a membership of any political party. I am here just to destroy a lying tongues of our neighbours.They have belittled us for too long.they have spoken alot of evil against us for no reason.while we feed them,they call us lazy.when we hosted them as refugees the say we hate them.when we gave them access to mount kilimanjaro they go all over the world and shout its theirs!

Your name suggests otherwise. You are at the very least a Magufuli sycophant. Expect to be dealt with as such forthwith!

As for the Mountain, your AG did settle the scores very Solomonically.

Attorney-General Frederick Werema, however, responded that it was not wrong for the airline or any other party to use Mount Kilimanjaro as a business symbol “because Tanzania has not taken out a patent for the mountain. It is true there is such a plane moving around with images of Mount Kilimanjaro, but there is no problem because the mountain can also be viewed from Kenya,”

Basically,

1. the mountain is very much visible from Kenya AND

2. you cannot patent the mountain.

So in terms of visual acuity, Mt. Kilimanjaro is Kenyan property. We can do all the stuff we want with the images without any disclaimer. Because technically speaking, that mountain is our visual asset. Only thing we can do is be a bit more lenient and advertise E.A in the process, which we actually do.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Annael:

grin Boy we are dealing with you. We will make sure we hunt you down. This is war. We helped Uganda, Angola, Mozambique, SA, Zimbabwe and many countries in Africa.

The only issue with Tanzania is that you helped others and forgot to help yourselves. See now all the countries you helped are better than you. grin

We dont promote necolonialism. We liberate Africa in the eyes of the world VERY PRACTICALLY. The whites you see as masters, we see them as equals. We do business and investments with them. We have gone all the way to their White House no less! So its not like we cant boss them when the time comes. For now, we just testing the waters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
mtis:

Tayser is not an albino you nigga grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Seriously my dude. We Kenyans often find ourselves in this mess without asking for it. Case in point is the thread you created on JF. You are a Tanzanian, you sit down in your home and decide, Ok, Im going to create a thread comparing Kenya and Tz. As expected, Kenyans show up, do their magic, and leave you bruised. Then you turn the tables and start telling Kenyans to stop comparing themselves with others. Who started it in the first place? We only responded. You remind me of the Japanese and their thirst for war. They attack Pearl Harbor and when the USA decides to obliterate them they cry foul. You should at least have a measured approach knowing full well that the opponent is quite capable of things you had not anticipated.

This thread is another one. A nigerian created it, Kenyans showed up. Did the necessary. From nowhere, Tanzanians showed up, possibly expecting a better run here. Its proving disastrous. Now the Tanzanian is telling Kenyans, who themselves only responded to a thread created by a Nigerian, to stop comparing themselves to everyone. What shall we do? Next time another country will create a thread squarely aimed at Kenya and when Kenyans respond it will be another problem. We cannot be at fault for everything. See your own faults as well.
This is a lying tongue of a neighbour.while nigerians started this thread you kenyans kept on speaking rubbish about tanzania.There are issues which were raised by nigerians about tanzania,you responded in a stupid way.you could have kept quiet or just saying i dont know.but alas, a kenyan as u know is a bad neighbour.you demonised tanzania.that is a devilish thing to do.And you have done it in You tube,at QUORA and even in your newpapers like in The east african.some nigerians believed that,but since we started to post the real tanzania here most of nigerians are suprised! what they heard and what they see its a shocker.no wonder why there is no one likes you kenyans..Ugandans are fed up of ur nosense,they shifted their pipeline to tz.Somalians are bombing u.Ethiopians they saw no future with you..they went back to their pals and made peace with eritrea and leave u with a lip service.South african dont want u either..in the time of apartheid u never helped them,you embraced their opressors.you didnt give them a refuge.you kenyans are bad.you are alone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
mtis:

its good for them to know coz you cant fight the Zionists head to head..they have to have different approach..The zionist even manipulate neighboring Arab nations.

True. I also find it awkward the way Palestinians screw themselves trying to fight the Israelis. They gotta be smarter I think the Tibetans, Taiwanese and Hong Kongers do better in that regard though obviously the matters arent quite similar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
jaycent:
That boy is a clown grin

Hahaa grin It feels great to see how I've managed to raise your emotions, that means I've kicked your ass3s accordingly... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kazikazi:
This is a lying tongue of a neighbour.while nigerians started this thread you kenyans kept on speaking rubbish about tanzania.There are issues which were raised by nigerians about tanzania,you responded in a stupid way.you could have kept quiet or just saying i dont know.but alas, a kenyan as u know is a bad neighbour.you demonised tanzania.that is a devilish thing to do.And you have done it in You tube,at QUORA and even in your newpapers like in The east african.some nigerians believed that,but since we started to post the real tanzania here most of nigerians are suprised! what they heard and what they see its a shocker.no wonder why there is no one likes you kenyans..Ugandans are fed up of ur nosense,they shifted their pipeline to tz.Somalians are bombing u.Ethiopians they saw no future with you..they went back to their pals and made peace with eritrea and leave u with a lip service.South african dont want u either..in the time of apartheid u never helped them,you embraced their opressors.you didnt give them a refuge.you kenyans are bad.you are alone.

All I saw in that post is what you wish for, not what is actually happening.

If we talked bad about Tanzania here its majorly because of the chicken. We seem to have a lot of empathy for day old chicks. And a few more things. To be honest, nothing we said here has not happened in Tanzania. Whether its the Albino hunts (which have gladly receded), slow pace of your projects (remember we want fast neighbors for quick progress), authoritarian govt (we were there in the 90s), trade bottlenecks etc,,,all these are credible things that are a concern to us. You should be asking yourself why we never castigated Ugandans, Rwandese and Ethiopians. Its because they are all progressing in the direction we want to see for our region. I should give you a list of trade deals and pacts we have recently made with the Ethiopians and the South Africans. They are more than you have with anyone lately. Dont let bitterness ruin your otherwise relaxed and musical life. Life is too short to worry about Kenya when you can make some good music.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
jaycent:
That shows, we are not mate? Kenya is the most backward and useless and shitty country in Africa. Take it or leave it grin

Dude It's common sense that Nigeria can't attract anyone to come as tourist... from which country could someone be coming from?? from Chad, Liberia, Benin?? no where

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tanzania Products - Beer

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tanzania Products

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Annael:
Tanzania Products

Tsh1,000=ksh44 ....this is a great product
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
While Kenya make noise in social media Tanzanians working hard
Bakhressa Company is the Tanzania Company

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
TayserMahiri:

All I saw in that post is what you wish for, not what is actually happening.

If we talked bad about Tanzania here its majorly because of the chicken. We seem to have a lot of empathy for day old chicks. And a few more things. To be honest, nothing we said here has not happened in Tanzania. Whether its the Albino hunts (which have gladly receded), slow pace of your projects (remember we want fast neighbors for quick progress), authoritarian govt (we were there in the 90s), trade bottlenecks etc,,,all these are credible things that are a concern to us. You should be asking yourself why we never castigated Ugandans, Rwandese and Ethiopians. Its because they are all progressing in the direction we want to see for our region. I should give you a list of trade deals and pacts we have recently made with the Ethiopians and the South Africans. They are more than you have with anyone lately. Dont let bitterness ruin your otherwise relaxed and musical life. Life is too short to worry about Kenya when you can make some good music.
A LYING TONGUE OF KENYAN AGAIN.Last year your own kenyata goverment killed many people including a little child,you kept quiet and you talk about tanzanian chicks! hypocrite.You talk about albinos who died in tanzania who were fewer than 60 yet u dont talk about tribal killing in kenya which took more than 1700 souls in 2007 by the name of election.hypocrite.you say you want quick implementation of projects in tz while u cant do the same in kenya (lappset is not complete since the days of kibaki.OR you could just do projects with south sudan or somalia,but there is nothing.hypocrite.You said ur concerned! millions of ur own people are starving but you leave them dying and you say your concerned about dictatorship in tanzania! hypocrite..
This is my advice..Go to somalia or south sudan and be concerned with those neighbours of yours.actually they have more issues which need attention than tanzania.after that solve ur tribalism,hunger,terrorism,poverty especially in northen kenya,then go clean that biggest slums you are famous of.IF its not enough solve ur unemployment which is the highest in east africa,stop fying toilets,then we will take u serious. i hope you hear me a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

I'm surprised, I thought all of you live in lagos cheesy.

No Gauteng is a province /state . It's capital is the City of Tshwane, which is also the capital of SA. I live 100ks from it in Johannesburg.

Yes I do fully support.

South Africa will be a first world country by that time , where do you see Nigeria?

Will blacks catchup in what specifically , there are a lot things that were ruined for us , some we have caught up , others not. So you will have to be specific.

I though Pretoria was the capital?

It's kinda hard to predict Nigeria, but going by a general trend I see things getting better... less corruption, stronger institutions, better healthcare, robust transportation system... Going by vibes given from the likes of Dangote, I see Nigeria having some sort of rapid industrialization in the near future... Nigeria still does have a crack at being 1st/2nd world in the next 30 years... But of course, I could be wrong... Nigeria might remain 3rd world and eventually split up..

In places like Cape Town, blacks have lower standards of living like worse housing(shacks) and it seems sort of segregated... Plus the levels of poverty between whites and blacks is abysmal...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
nwoke37:

I though Pretoria was the capital?

It's kinda hard to predict Nigeria, but going by a general trend I see things getting better... less corruption, stronger institutions, better healthcare, robust transportation system... Going by vibes given from the likes of Dangote, I see Nigeria having some sort of rapid industrialization in the near future... Nigeria still does have a crack at being 1st/2nd world in the next 30 years... But of course, I could be wrong... Nigeria might remain 3rd world and eventually split up. .

In places like Cape Town, blacks have lower standards of living like worse housing(shacks) and it seems sort of segregated... Plus the levels of poverty between whites and blacks is abysmal...

I thought Africa had a chance with large younger educated population but that not gonna help us much if we don’t adopt latest technologies. The aging first world countries are massively investing in automation an AI.The only stuff they’ll need from us will be minerals resources only. No need of migrants grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
hahaha left this thread like ikiwa at 1557
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Saw Annael discovered this site and he is still salty about Kenya. But its a cool thing, no one here knows whether Tanzania is a country or it is some wild animal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.