Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6191262 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
The resurgence of the Kenyan textile industry has already attracted new foreign investments. Several top global fashion brands have recently signed production contracts with local textile manufacturers in Kenya.

Calvin Klein, Arrow, Izod and Cherokee are among the international labels that have signed with Kenya-based firms, according to officials of the Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA).

Other brands including Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) started local production in 2014 at Ashton Apparel.

Kenya is the second largest producer of garments after Ethiopia according to McKinsey&Co
http://www.mckinsey.com/industries/retail/our-insights/east-africa-the-next-hub-for-apparel-sourcing
Pictures of EPZ industry, Athi River

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
But there are 1 million Ghanaians in Nigeria hustling abi. grin
You mean 1 million nigerians claiming to be Ghanaians in that zoo?
No Ghanaian even wants to travel to a zoo like nigeria.
You fools can't stop claiming to be Ghanaians.

There are a lot of nigerians claiming to be Ghanaians all over the world.

Even nigerians are now changing their nationality to Ghanaians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
gallivant:

Wazembe hao..lazy to the core.

Then you'll see them struggling to measure their dick with Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Bros you don finish these starved and hungry idiotic little indian children of hate and jealousy grin
grin The Tanzanians already finished them. I am just putting the icing on the cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
grin The Tanzanians already finished them. I am just putting the icing on the cake.

The Tanzanian would disagree. Thanks to us all the paper giants have been humbled. We are doing God's work. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
Allah! This fool doesn't know the value of tan90! The calamity of being schooled in Agbogboloshie slums of Accra. grin Tan90 is infinite. What I said is infinitely true. grin Stupid Mensa shoemaker who just plucked maths nonsense out of his burnt posterior.

a
Another Cos 90 empty like ur 1 IQ lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
I am sure your memory got jolted by the time you read my post to the end. And my friend, when you use the word "Autonomy" in politics you are referring to independence. grin Hong Kong makes its own laws and has its own economy complete with an independent bourse. For all intents and purposes, Hong Kong is an independent country. The whole educated world knows this except--permit my French--mischievous educated people. They know themselves. So you see you are the one with the strawman argument.

No. Still hasn't register which time you're talking about.
And no, my friend, autonomy and independence are not the same thing in politics. Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet, Catalonia, the Basque country, Scotland, Dubai, the Palestinian territories, Chechnya etc are autonomous. They are not independent. I don't care to distract myself in a tedious back-and-forth explaining the finer details of the difference just to satisfy your pedantry.

On Taiwan and why I am not citing it as an example: Taiwanese are democratic and capitalist Chinese. They are Chinese but were expelled from China by the Communists. They can only envy China's new status in world affairs. They can never aspire to be part of China. That's commonsense! It's a fallout of history. Just like imagining an hungry eritrean wishing to be Ethiopian.

No, my friend. There is absolute squat that Taiwanese "envy" about China. They certainly fear China's expansionist agenda, but they don't give a shiit about China. It's the reverse instead: China are obsessed with Taiwan when Taiwan has long moved on from historical events. This is why they fear the threat of China. Envying a country because of its geopolitical power is just a vanity trip driven by nationalism. Taiwanese have no reason to envy China because smaller nations aren't driven by nationalistic egos. It's the Chinas and Russias and Irans and Nigerias of the world who are obsessed with such vanities.

Then I can see you are still holding on to your fallacious claim that no country can be more corrupt than Nigeria. And I ask again, on what premise is that opinion based? How many countries in Africa have you experienced life in? If Transparency International says Nigeria is the most corrupt country in Africa, you would readily believe it. But you don't give a shiit when the crown grin is given to another African country. That only highlights your deep seated hatred and prejudice against your own country, which you however try to hide with little success on this forum from time to time. And yes, it is the reason Nigeria is having problems. When people can assume the worst about their country, they would work to undermine it because they don't believe in its future. In that regard you are not different from the politicians who are working against Nigeria. It starts with such prejudices. Take note. Thank God yours is just a personal opinion and it doesn't count.
And lastly, Nowenuse and I have tried to enlighten people like you that we are not here to whitewash Nigeria or praise the political class. You can kindly point out anywhere where I did the contrary. What we are doing here is exposing the hypocrisy of the Little Indians. Many of us have talked about Nigeria's problems here openly but we will always talk about the positives as well because Nigeria is not a failed state like some of you say and want. There are oasis of calm and progress as well.

On the premise that I was born, raised and lived here my whole life to see for myself the deep rot in every sector. Anyone who has done business in this country can attest to the bureaucratic maze he has to navigate in bribes and kickbacks. A few months ago, I reported a case of impersonation and fraud to the police, and despite parting with N50,000 just to even open the case at their Festac division office, there was no traction at all as the clowns told me I have to sponsor officers on a trip to Delta to nab the perpetrator that they identified after a petition to MTN who tracked the fraudster - which would have set me back another N200k. My brother and I could write an entire book on our experiences with deep malfeasance in the Nigerian police alone. Infact, because of his own experience with the police in a scam case that he is still pursuing today after 8 years and hundreds of thousands spent seeking justice, he advised me not to open my case at the police, but I ignored him and regretted it. This is just the police alone.
So yeah, my premise is based on my experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
gallivant:

What are you saying? I need translation. Anybody non Nigerian here understands gibberish it would be of great help. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha
why ?
why do you want to put the guy in the hot seat
He's an illiterate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
A country's success is not based on some thin hungry looking guys running a marathon as u do.actually that is a primitive way of earning a living.our budget is lower than urs.its true.You should feel sorry for urself cause a huge chunk of it goes to ur corrupt jubelee gov.also know that a dollar does more in tz that what it will purchase in kenya.Our modern electric railways is under construction and The biggest port of bagamoyo too which it will dwarf ur mombasa and lamu.Our economic pillar is agriculture(remember we feed ur starving nation)

Your model of reasoning is wanting,if your country is not blessed in producing global sports men and women,Bleep up the jealousy to yourself,leave Kenyan athletes alone cause one of them alone is more wealthy enough to feed the whole of your poor nation.
Tanzania is ththe least known country in the world! This is a fact which might be bitter,you keep on struggling to measure your silly dick in all aspects even if we don't give it a damn.

Even most foreign tourist especially the whites prefer and recognize Kenya as the regional hub and the most beautiful country.

Talking of hunger?You keep on repeating this useless rumour over and over,don't you have some tangible points to defend your silly ujamaa nation?
Tanzania no Longer feeds Kenya,remember we're even your biggest importer and investors.
We're even controlling your economy cause you people are too lazy enough to develop yourselves,you're Waiting for Kenya to come up with its infrastructural project then your maguFOOL copy and paste to his key pillars for infrastructural development.

That bagamoyo port will be bigger than mombasa port,this is some silly comedy though.
The project foundation of Bagamoyo port hasn't even been put in place,its zero progress.
The government of Kenya is currently expanding the port of mombasa to make it the biggest kind in Africa in handling cargo facilities.Currently,mombasa port is the largest port in south east,central and west Africa.Only Durban port of south Africa peers mombasa ports.It serves most of the landlocked countries in the region.

As a matter of fact,Kenya ports authority alone rakes in monthly revenue which is 16 times your port authority.And you still have the guts to masturbate silly comparison between the ports of bagamoyo and mombasa.

Haha,that a dollar is more valuable in Tanzania than Kenya,you're seriously sick for engaging in childish arguments.Kenya's currency alone is 22times valuable your currency.
1ksh=22tsh

That's why you'll see alot of foreign investors flocking into Kenya more than any other country in east Africa.High interest rates policies and more valuable Kenyan currency favours this.
We've even cut down our exports to Tanzania and other EAC members because you guys were complaining that our valuable currency is hurting down your market.
Our exports is becoming expensive because our currency is gaining against the dollar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
gallivant:

The Tanzanian would disagree. Thanks to us all the paper giants have been humbled. We are doing God's work. grin

Giant of noisemakers and forcefully creating some stupid country comparison threads over the net.
They think we have time for them with their useless uncut dickhead.

Just take a glimpse at jamii forum,its the same rubbish that stupid Tanzanians are doing over there especially Annael who is chairing this silly threads for forcefully comparing themselves with Kenya,no wonder he has been quite dull here for sometimes,I guess he's even masturbating on Kenya's issues over there despite no Kenyan is giving him a bleep apart from their fellow foolish Tanzanians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:
Even Trump knows how useless nigerians are.
Americans knows how useless and stupid ghanaians are. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:
Comments from your fellow ugly, lazy, useless, Ghanaians. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
hahahaha...dey illiterate gaynaian no go fit sleep this night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:

More comments. Seriously Ghanaians are foolish and useless hehehehehe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mombasa port,the second biggest and busiest port in cargo handling in Sub Sahara Africa after the port of Durban south Africa.

Stupid Tanzanians and Nigerians give us a break!
We ain't your peers in most aspects.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
hahahaha...dey illiterate gaynaian no go fit sleep this night.
Hahahahaha the idiot gaynian don run enter Tamale, him go hear am 4 my hand for this tread. Him never see anything yet, na small him just dey see hahahahaha. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha the idiot gaynian don run enter Tamale, him go hear am 4 my hand for this tread. Him never see anything yet, na small him just dey see hahahahaha. grin
ah don come back again to panel beat sense put for those gaynaians and idiotic illiiterate pigs of kibera brains

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:

You mean 1 million nigerians claiming to be Ghanaians in that zoo?
No Ghanaian even wants to travel to a zoo like nigeria.
You fools can't stop claiming to be Ghanaians.

There are a lot of nigerians claiming to be Ghanaians all over the world.

Even nigerians are now changing their nationality to Ghanaians.

Hahahahahahaha. Joks of the century. Nigerians claim to be Ghanaians hahahahahahah. Who's this person for pete's sake. Ghanaians why are you guys so dumb and useless, you're the most sensless and useless person on this thread, i keep saying this but you keep proving it to me. Your moniker alone has show example hehehehehe. Nigerians rather die than claim to be this stinky, ugly, dirty, smelling, lazy, useless, Ghanaians from a dirty, weak, backward and shitty Ghana. I spit on it, God for bid. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
Look at this stupid ugly smelly poverty infested zoo animal.

nigerians are seen as criminals all over the world.

You fools are being deported all over Africa and the world.

Nobody wants you ugly dumb mumugerians in their countries yet u fools just don't get that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
ah don come back again to panel beat sense put for those gaynaians and idiotic illiiterate pigs of kibera brains
Handle them for me, i dey come back now. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahahaha. Joks of the century. Nigerians claim to be Ghanaians hahahahahahah. Who's this person for pete's sake. Ghanaians why are you guys so dumb and useless, you're the most sensless and useless person on this thread, i keep saying this but you keep proving it to me. Your moniker alone has show example hehehehehe. Nigerians rather die than claim to be this stinky, ugly, dirty, smelling, lazy, useless, Ghanaians from a dirty, weak, backward and shitty Ghana. I spit on it, God for bid. grin

You are naturally dumb and the fact that you we're born in that useless filthy smelly zoo called nigeria makes it worse.

You are the dumbest dude on this thread and everybody can attest to that.

You don't even make sense and u r always laughing at yourself.

Which kinda stupidity and dumbness is that?

You foolish nigerians are claiming to be Ghanaians all over the world.

Foolish criminals who are ashamed to state where they hail from.

No wonder you fools are treated as animals where ever you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Its only a fool who'll compare fools from a useless filthy poverty infested zoo like nigeria to Ghanaians.

Ghana is like America to these useless, smelly ,good for nothing foolish bokoharam nigerians.

They are now rushing for Ghanaian citizenship in their thousands.

Such stupid smelly ugly useless criminals.

No wonder our prisons are full of these animals.
We will continue to be their masters till thy kingdom come.

With their huge oil reserves over 80% of them are still living in abject poverty.
If this isn't stupidity and dumbness then I seriously don't know what's wrong with these animals.

The stupidity and dumbness of nigerians is out of this world.
Poverty capital of the world.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yobeezy:

Your model of reasoning is wanting,if your country is not blessed in producing global sports men and women,Bleep up the jealousy to yourself,leave Kenyan athletes alone cause one of them alone is more wealthy enough to feed the whole of your poor nation.
Tanzania is ththe least known country in the world! This is a fact which might be bitter,you keep on struggling to measure your silly dick in all aspects even if we don't give it a damn.

Even most foreign tourist especially the whites prefer and recognize Kenya as the regional hub and the most beautiful country.

Talking of hunger?You keep on repeating this useless rumour over and over,don't you have some tangible points to defend your silly ujamaa nation?
Tanzania no Longer feeds Kenya,remember we're even your biggest importer and investors.
We're even controlling your economy cause you people are too lazy enough to develop yourselves,you're Waiting for Kenya to come up with its infrastructural project then your maguFOOL copy and paste to his key pillars for infrastructural development.

That bagamoyo port will be bigger than mombasa port,this is some silly comedy though.
The project foundation of Bagamoyo port hasn't even been put in place,its zero progress.
The government of Kenya is currently expanding the port of mombasa to make it the biggest kind in Africa in handling cargo facilities.Currently,mombasa port is the largest port in south east,central and west Africa.Only Durban port of south Africa peers mombasa ports.It serves most of the landlocked countries in the region.

As a matter of fact,Kenya ports authority alone rakes in monthly revenue which is 16 times your port authority.And you still have the guts to masturbate silly comparison between the ports of bagamoyo and mombasa.

Haha,that a dollar is more valuable in Tanzania than Kenya,you're seriously sick for engaging in childish arguments.Kenya's currency alone is 22times valuable your currency.
1ksh=22tsh

That's why you'll see alot of foreign investors flocking into Kenya more than any other country in east Africa.High interest rates policies and more valuable Kenyan currency favours this.
We've even cut down our exports to Tanzania and other EAC members because you guys were complaining that our valuable currency is hurting down your market.
Our exports is becoming expensive because our currency is gaining against the dollar.

Forget about ur thin sportmen.our musician are earning alot without much sweat.Most tourists prefer Tanzania because its more beautiful; peaceful and we have much diverse atractions than ur kenya thats why we earned 3 times more than u.our hotels and resorts are far classy than urs.We started to do projects long before u.Tazara;Tazama oil pipeline; and our electric trains are new to u.even the biggest port under construction in bagamoyo is not ur copycat( your ports are smaller).your currency is stronger.it hurts ur exports.a dollar buys and do more in tz than kenya.go study that.FDI figures speaks for themselves.more investors prefer Tanzania.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
Forget about ur thin sportmen.our musician are earning alot without much sweat.Most tourists prefer Tanzania because its more beautiful; peaceful and we have much diverse atractions than ur kenya thats why we earned 3 times more than u.our hotels and resorts are far classy than urs.We started to do projects long before u.Tazara;Tazama oil pipeline; and our electric trains are new to u.even the biggest port under construction in bagamoyo is not ur copycat( your ports are smaller).your currency is stronger.it hurts ur exports.a dollar buys and do more in tz than kenya.go study that.FDI figures speaks for themselves.more investors prefer Tanzania.

You're stupid,I don't have time for your ignorance.

Okay,Kenya is dwarf and nothing to Tanzania.
Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
Nop. Your minister did? grin
your brain is dead
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're stupid,I don't have time for your ignorance.

Okay,Kenya is dwarf and nothing to Tanzania.
Are you happy now?
You earned far less than us in tourism.FDi is pouring to tanzania than in ur kenya.I know it hurts u..but thats life; a bitter pill to swallow hey

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by hodari: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Nineteen Nigerian citizens residing in Umoja, Kasarani and Roysambu Estates within Nairobi have this morning been arrested for engaging in electronic fraud targeting Kenyans.

The Fraudsters start by befriending you on social media(Facebook) and once you accept the friend request they initiate a friendly chat that promises the victim goodies to be sent through DHL at the airport.

The following day a call will be made and someone will pretend to be an attendant at the DHL office. They will tell the victim to pay clearance fees for the same parcel they claim to have sent you.

Immediately you send the money through Mpesa another call is made requesting for some more money for other documentation and taxes.
After paying the dues demanded, your calls demanding for your parcel will not be picked. That’s the time you realize that you have been conned. This is therefore to warn members of the general public against such fraudsters.

~ Courtesy DCI Nairobi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:
Its only a fool who'll compare fools from a useless filthy poverty infested zoo like nigeria to Ghanaians.

Ghana is like America to these useless, smelly ,good for nothing foolish bokoharam nigerians.

They are now rushing for Ghanaian citizenship in their thousands.

Such stupid smelly ugly useless criminals.

No wonder our prisons are full of these animals.
We will continue to be their masters till thy kingdom come.

With their huge oil reserves over 80% of them are still living in abject poverty.
If this isn't stupidity and dumbness then I seriously don't know what's wrong with these animals.

The stupidity and dumbness of nigerians is out of this world.
Poverty capital of the world.
communicating with them can be so difficult grin grin grin grin
they dont seem to understand basic English
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
hodari:
grin grin grin

Nineteen Nigerian citizens residing in Umoja, Kasarani and Roysambu Estates within Nairobi have this morning been arrested for engaging in electronic fraud targeting Kenyans.

The Fraudsters start by befriending you on social media(Facebook) and once you accept the friend request they initiate a friendly chat that promises the victim goodies to be sent through DHL at the airport.

The following day a call will be made and someone will pretend to be an attendant at the DHL office. They will tell the victim to pay clearance fees for the same parcel they claim to have sent you.

Immediately you send the money through Mpesa another call is made requesting for some more money for other documentation and taxes.
After paying the dues demanded, your calls demanding for your parcel will not be picked. That’s the time you realize that you have been conned. This is therefore to warn members of the general public against such fraudsters.

~ Courtesy DCI Nairobi.
They are in Ghana committing mobile fraud
They will call you claiming they've mistakenly sent you money into your account and they plead the you send it back
If you follow your goodwill and do not check your account before
You will end up sending your money to them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
You earned far less than us in tourism.FDi is pouring to tanzania than in ur kenya.I know it hurts u..but thats life; a bitter pill to swallow hey

Hurt in what?stick to your useless ignorance,you think you know everything yet you absolutely know nothing.
Those FDI which you claim to be picking up in Tanzania,Kenya is among them being among your biggest FDI.
Tanzania might have alot of revenues from the tourism more than Kenya,those figures just changed in 2018 unlike before where you people have been trailing behind us since time immemorial.
Kenya still has a lot of tourism destination sites and beautiful sceneries than Tanzania many times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.