Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273404 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2018
An East African Railway(E.A.R) train derails onto the dual carriageway below the railway bridge

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

this guy is so smart grin

He represents how most the smarties perceive reality. I should become Yogi grin
If people were generally this reasonable with the religion thingy/ God, no one would bother. Personally I usually have a problem with dyed in the wool faith heads who think they know everything and posses ultimate truth upon reading just one book, and somehow demand that you follow. Never trust anyone with one book.

Not totally true ma homie…ma English teacher had only one book an Look at how I'm whipping the Queen’s language. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2018
What happened to our naija peeps..did they got a visit from skull hunters grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Teach yourself to quote. You are like that annoying monkey that fingers a lion to see what will happen.
lol..Thats nasty grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The last part grin Never heard. Maybe the testing traced back millions of yrs unlike some common ones that test back 500 yrs. I dont know their sample size as well. None of Kevo's or the vid show S. Ethiopian ancestry to start with, but what do you say I rejected? The pics? Well, I dont like the idea of pics because people resemble everywhere. If you watched the previous vid by MPSA, that lady looks exactly like her Asian friend despite the fact that she has ZERO Asian ancestry. Pics can be too superficial to judge with. I remember telling you back in the day that some of these resemblances are only skin deep. You can look exactly like a Papuan or a white guy in Europe despite having zero connection.

No,I said Kikuyus like many Bantus had a ME and AE history and came here via N Ethiopia,specifically Tigre and was accused of claiming 'Israeli.' I even named one or two other Bantus with a history in the area including the Ghanaian Ga Adangbe people. Fyi todays Israelis are impostors with FA to do with Israel or the ME.

This map shows Khazaria in S Russia,the true homeland of Khazars. If you've ever seen pics of 'Israelites' in fur caps and coats now you know why ! Btw,which other desert or savanna people do that?
Frankly those Neanderthal Cauacasoids are paranoid schizos from continuous inbreeding which has fed their 'Chosenite' delusion addicted to astonishing Ice Age practices and rituals you'd find unbelievable-let me just say if you want to see modern Cannibals you don't need to go to PNG! See how many disease and disorders they suffer from.

Genetic diseases with a high prevalence in Jews are mostly recessive. In general, over 1,000 recessive diseases have been discovered. Most are rare but[b] the prevalence of some of these diseases is increased 100-fold or more in Jewish as in other isolated ethnic groups with predominant inbreeding. [/b]
[url] http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0007_0_07175.html
[/url]

Nasser in the early 50s said
You will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black and came back white” (1952)
True,phenotype isn't genotype but I've all along insisted our history is wayyy more complex,involving many more different people and places (but no Congo migration!) than we realise. I've drawn parallels with other Niger Congo speakers and Bantus histories and really can't think of anything to add.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Teach yourself to quote. You are like that annoying monkey that fingers a lion to see what will happen.
Just keep on talking.anyway talk is cheap.Do u know mombasa port is about to been taken by chinese? Your Jubelee gov placed it as a collateral when the borrowed recklessly! Keep talking dude..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Kenya has never defaulted like Tanzania nor has it ever had it's debt forgiven like you Tanzania and Nigerias. The worst that Kenya has ever done is reschedule debt. We are not about to default.

Comparing Kenya and TZ is really stupid. Dar right now is doing 16M tonnes per annum.Mombasa is about twice that - nearly 32M metric tonnes.

SGR Kenya is already on 8 daily cargo trains with double stacking now starting and 2 passenger trains -making 4 trips. Based on projection done by Chinese - we should still be one 1 train.

TZ SGR is at infancy - and you're doing it - not because you've thought about it deeply - but to compete with Kenya - which is why you're taking Ethiopia route - class B railway that is electrified. Look at Ethiopia now - their rail is stalling mid-way and they are still one one - train to Djiboutti. Ethiopia has surplus electricity - Tanzania without electrified train are facing blackout due to rationing of power.

Kazikazi:
Just keep on talking.anyway talk is cheap.Do u know mombasa port is about to been taken by chinese? Your Jubelee gov placed it as a collateral when the borrowed recklessly! Keep talking dude..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=rvp2018 post=71712517]Kenya has never defaulted like Tanzania nor has it ever had it's debt forgiven like you Tanzania and Nigerias. The worst that Kenya has ever done is reschedule debt. We are not about to default.

Comparing Kenya and TZ is really stupid. Dar right now is doing 16M tonnes per annum.Mombasa is about twice that - nearly 32M metric tonnes.

SGR Kenya is already on 8 daily cargo trains with double stacking now starting and 2 passenger trains -making 4 trips. Based on projection done by Chinese - we should still be one 1 train.

Yes comparing kenya with Tanzania is really stupid.I agree.While Dar es salaam's properties are worthy 12billions $;Nairobi is 9 bn $.while Tanzania has 4 big ports(dar;zanzibar;tanga;mtwara) kenya has 2 ports.while Tanzania has no tribalism your kenya a tribalist.Tanzania built Tazara in 70's you are doing the same today(diesel locomotives)should I say about our tourism industry which is ahead of u? Should I talk about our women too? Should I tell u about our beautiful country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tell us about your women ... smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
gallivant:
Tell us about your women ... smiley
they are too beautiful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pleased to have participated at the Google Launchpad Accelerator Africa going on at the iHub.

Kenya is really at the peak when it comes to ICT. Best in the continent I would say!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
they are too beautiful

Maybe so but obviously no brains. They say behind every smart man their is a smart woman, and you are not very smart.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
ihub Nairobi,Kenya- Where great minds meet.A hub for innovators!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Goethe-Institut Nairobi

Another incubation center in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nailab incubation centre-Kenya

Nailab got 10 million Us dollars from Jack Ma to oversee an African event

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2018/08/10/chinese-billionaire-jack-ma-picks-nailab-to-run-10-million-african-fund/#61010afb1032

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
gallivant:

Maybe so but obviously no brains. They say behind every smart man their is a smart woman, and you are not very smart.
these are theories. Tz has the beauty and brains.a chinese cant cheat us like u.by the way; Is kenya still hungry?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
What is a Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mbolajide2010: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
mbolajide2010:
For sale at a give away price of 5m. Owner is travelling out and needs the money urgently.

Call 07031210069
500 thousand? I'll pay 5k monthly!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Donmedrac:
What is a Kenya?

I will take a wild guess and say it's a theory. grin

Kazikazi:
these are theories. Tz has the beauty and brains.a chinese cant cheat us like u.by the way; Is kenya still hungry?

Can a Bolshevik cheat you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jonraid:
ihub Nairobi,Kenya- Where great minds meet.A hub for innovators!
ho ho ho ho ho... Why are u showing us a truck made in zai lab Cape Town? Whom are u trying to cheat? A kenyan with empty pride at work again! Ho ho ho ho ho ho
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Did kenya made this? Ho ho ho ho

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
gallivant:

I will take a wild guess and say it's a theory. grin

Can a Bolshevik cheat you?
serious what's a Kenya I've heard of south Africa(that we liberated from white) and Ghana that we throw them out..

So what the Bleep is a Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Donmedrac:
serious what's a Kenya I've heard of south Africa(that we liberated from white) and Ghana that we throw them out..

So what the Bleep is a Kenya?

I truly don't have an answer for you. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:14am On Oct 03, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2018
88 Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:46am On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:55am On Oct 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.