Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,791 members, 7,862,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287808 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
The slopes of Kenya's bridges have adapted a herringbone structure which minimizes soil erosion by breaking the speed of water running down

the slopes. The slopes also have outlets for collected water to be expelled as one of the slope protection designs.The electric poles along the

track will power the new railway when it's electrification starts at a later date!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jonraid:
Continue living in delusion.You can tell that Nairobi is better than Lagos from this Vlog. He definately had a much better time in Kenya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYZi88Dl8CU

All I heard him say is, 'I don't want to go' .... grin Yeah! I have lived in Nairobi many years but I don't wanna leave Lagos for that...... shi.t hole. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You are a regional power, nothing more. Thank you for confirming my point. Continue singing emotional when your Bhahaha is the clearest evidence of emotional breakdown. In every new post you increase the number. In the end you will just type one long Bhahahahaha and disappear for a month.

Not sure who is ignorant. The Mzansi youths i've come across here seem to know their history. Most of them know the role Ghana played in SA emancipation as evidenced by the fact they used to call all black Africans Ghanaians. Nigeria is a case of cooking history to seek relevance and match your large mouths.

Nigeria, just like Ghana or Kenya or Tanzania played a collective role. The reason SA has to introduce lessons on the Nigerians is because your countrymen look like neanderthals with the kind of things they do there. The SA govt is saying they need to teach south africans that Nigerians are civilised people like the rest of the world. Otherwise you might be hunted to extinction in South Africa.

Me too! Im talking about why you were called a giant and I said its because of your breeding skills.

Nowhere did Kenya feel your power in your long essay. You didnt even mention Kenya anywhere. Your power is in your head. Notice that all the countries you supported were the ones who couldnt go to the bush to fight the white man. How would you even begin to deal with Kenyans who squared it out with colonists in the battle field when all you were rooting for was peaceful protests. You are cowards who cant face anyone with superior weapons. Especially when they are white. Who the hell begs oppressors to give them freedom and land on their own land? You are one of the reasons why SA never chased away Boers. They needed to atleast chase a few of them to get their land back but you being cowards and shortsighted couldnt see that. The same sh!t is replicating today where your sissy soldiers cant face superior armed terrorists.

Nigga! Next-11 was conceptualised by Goldman Sachs, a bank,,, in 2005! Way before the Global recession of 2008.
6 Nigerians per Minute is a 2018 real time stat by World Poverty Clock! There is a decade difference between the two, not to mention Goldman could not foresee the kind of woes you have come across in the intervening period. In 2005 Boko Haram attacks were not even known!

Only in terms of size. In terms of achieving military goals you are sissies. There is no record of soldiers running away from their foe among the top ten strongest militaries in Africa. You are the exemption!

You lost 700 soldiers in Sierra Leone in just one month (1 Month!!). The true chickens! Fode Sankoh and crew were laying waste to your soldiers like clockwork. The only thing that kept you there was you had enough Nigerians to be killed; cannon fodder. You could even afford the same (700 a month) casualties for years and your population numbers would still be healthy. In the entire war, you lost thousands. Something unfathomable in Kenya. We lost 16 and we were mad at it. We even had protests! In Nigeria not even a single protest despite astronomical losses. Including Brigadier General Maxwell Khobe himself who was also among the slaughtered chicken. In total you lost 1500 soldiers according to official figures but that is ofcourse an understatement. You probably lost double that, even 5000 is possible given what you were losing in a single day. See the whole debacle below:

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/ganago/081508.html

https://allafrica.com/stories/199901200152.html
wisdom

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is the capital city of Nigeria, the famous Abuja.

This is where animals have more rights than human(Shiite),they stroll everyday, every time,everywhere...

Now you know why you(not Nigerians) are not supposed to see how Nigeria's so-called cities looks like...to me they look like or I'll refer them as "glorified villages"...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
forgiveness:

As the world knows Nigeria is better than Kenya. Good boy. grin

Your self adulation is a symptom of a deeper psychological issue. If only you can hear yourself post! When you dined with our PM, what was on the menu?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
gallivant:

Your self adulation is a symptom of a deeper psychological issue. If only you can hear yourself post! When you dined with our PM, what was on the menu?

I know you are a liar. How can you deny having a PM. Odinga na wetin? grin

The foreigners dined with your President. I saw the pictures. Hahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kur17:
This is the capital city of Nigeria, the famous Abuja.

This is where animals have more rights than human(Shiite),they stroll everyday, every time,everywhere...

Now you know why you(not Nigerians) are not supposed to see how Nigeria's so-called cities looks like...to me they look like or I'll refer them as "glorified villages"...

Attention! Attention! Attention! Beware of hungry lions in Nairobi and other Kenya's cities. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Ok I’ll scream Nigerians. They claiming ownership of your country. They call themselves great developers. They go around developing other countries (not theirs grin). Am not really sure but here they just smoke weed an stuff cheesy
Lol did you know they also they sent their soldiers to fight for us during the Apartheid? the same soldiers who run for the hills as soon as Boko Haram boys show up? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2018
forgiveness:

I know you are a liar. How can you deny having a PM. Odinga na wetin? grin

The foreigners dined with your President. I saw the pictures. Hahahaha! grin

You saw the pictures of our nonexistent PM or dined with him? Before you answer this clap for yourself one more time!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2018
gallivant:

You saw the pictures of our nonexistent PM or dined with him? Before you answer this clap for yourself one more time!

Was there PM in Kenya or not? Liar! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahaha I swear. Only Ibadan and Enugu are far better than Nairobi, talkless of Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt. This little Indians are funny I swear grin

Ibadan, PH and Enugu no reach, abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Who wants Nigerians in their country anyways? The mass deportations is on. Congratulations,you've earned a reputation of being decent people wherever you travel to!
forgiveness:

All I heard him say is, 'I don't want to go' .... grin Yeah! I have lived in Nairobi many years but I don't wanna leave Lagos for that...... shi.t hole. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2018
And the tourists thought that was cool! In the next minute,hundreds book a flight to Nairobi so as to walk with lions in the City!
forgiveness:

Attention! Attention! Attention! Beware of hungry lions in Nairobi and other Kenya's cities. Bhuhahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2018
forgiveness:

And we love it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Luthuli Ave,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2018
What are they doing?
Kur17:
Luthuli Ave,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Jonraid:
What are they doing?
"Place making" just beautifying the public places ....Take a look at Placemaking Nairobi (@PlacemakingNBI): https://twitter.com/PlacemakingNBI?s=09

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2018
KENYA
MARSABIT COUNTY
Africa's biggest wind power farm is the single largest private investment in Kenya’s history. The wind farm covers 160 square kilometres and is located in Loiyangalani District, in Marsabit County bordering Turkana county, approximately 545 kilometres, by road, north of Nairobi, Kenya's capital.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Jonraid:
Who wants Nigerians in their country anyways? The mass deportations is on. Congratulations,you've earned a reputation of being decent people wherever you travel to!

Liberia government, Gambia government and even your Kenya government no what's up. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2018
KENYA RANDOM

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2018
forgiveness:

Liberia government, Gambia government and even your Kenya government no what's up. grin
grin grin grin Nigerias biggest achievment this decade grin grin grin..... Kenya provides skilled labour to all the surrounding East African countries both in humanitarian, economic, social, political and in employment capacity. South Sudan as a country exists due to Kenya's extensive peace campaign envoy that allowed the south to have an independent country. Somalia is much more peaceful in decades due to Kenya's intervention. Kenya provided peace keepers and safe haven for Rwandas citizens during its most trying moments.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin Nigerias biggest achievment this decade grin grin grin..... Kenya provides skilled labour to all the surrounding East African countries both in humanitarian, economic, social, political and in employment capacity. South Sudan as a country exists due to Kenya's extensive peace campaign envoy that allowed the south to have an independent country. Somalia is much more peaceful in decades due to Kenya's intervention. Kenya provided peace keepers and safe haven for Rwandas citizens during its most trying moments.

These guys are exposing their weaknesses...
In Africa Kenya has much better professionalism and knowledge capital, much higher than nigeria. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/datahub/Kenya-leads-rest-of-Africa-in-employee-productivity-race/3815418-4828046-view-asAMP-ubdfdbz/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwi11rr6rLXeAhURtRoKHatlAY0QFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3OPGoDhgfIQNUPqmJDk_dg&ampcf=1 esp in education, most of TZ and Rwanda English speakers are there courtesy of Kenyan teachers, not to speak of S,sudan....Somalia will be on the same line...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Biggest achievement? Go ask Southern Africa what we did for them.

Even in East Africa, they are still running to us for help after discovering Kenya failed them. grin

The case of South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FRESHGIST247: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2018
We are looking for those who will help get google adscene, pls cll 08027190840 to tell us your price
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahahahaha You're too wicked, you be wicked child. you too wicked abeg joor grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Kur17:

These guys are exposing their weaknesses...
In Africa Kenya has much better professionalism and knowledge capital, much higher than nigeria. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/datahub/Kenya-leads-rest-of-Africa-in-employee-productivity-race/3815418-4828046-view-asAMP-ubdfdbz/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwi11rr6rLXeAhURtRoKHatlAY0QFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3OPGoDhgfIQNUPqmJDk_dg&ampcf=1 esp in education, most of TZ and Rwanda English speakers are there courtesy of Kenyan teachers, not to speak of S,sudan....Somalia will be on the same line...

You peeps are just running from pillar to post after been beaten. grin

In US, nobody knows Kenya in regards to education. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by hahahahahaha(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Most of the laughter on this entire forum is coming from this thread. i wonder what's so funny about it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sasol: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2018
Kibera kingdom

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
How many oil blocks did they get?
forgiveness:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kazikazi is back!
sasol:
Kibera kingdom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jonraid:
Kazikazi is back!

Yes that's him, that's the highest point his arguments can go...he's always obsessed with "kibera and food"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jonraid:
How many oil blocks did they get?

The question was who wants Nigerians in there country? And I answered your....Kenyan government. This question is inconsequential. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.