Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6242734 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
My lovely motherland

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
samsobo24:
I beg you to search for imperial international business city Lagos and see,Lagos is ten miles away from that only developed region of your country

Just post under construction photos dude. I told you, such renders litter everywhere in Africa. Seems you're still young and naive and still get excited over some political promises. Wake me up when actual construction begins.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
rvp20182:
Top based on what.Youre just horrible logic wise.SportPesa is global and lead in Africa by far based on revenues and earnings.Sportpesa annual revenues are more than 1B dollars.That is why it sponsoring so many leagues..including being main sponsor of Everton and Hull city..and has deal with Arsenal.Thisthe power of mobile money.Just watch kenya the next decade as we write the next chapter of financial innovation.

OnlineBettingCodes.co.uk is a guide dedicated to online betting.

They aim to help players in choosing the best bookmakers for their needs.

This is not from one yeye lying Kenyan.

Besides, the compiled the list of the best online betting sites in the UK and BET365 came top?

Can you argue against this known fact?

If you say SportPesa revenue is $1b then Nigeria's gambling market value is 4 times of Kenya's gambling industry because $4.2b was the annual revenue of only the online betting sites in Nigeria. grin

That is why one of the betting sites could afford to buy a whole clubside in Portugal, sponsor Nigeria female league and Nigeria national league. Just one. grin

In Gambling industry, Nigeria is far ahead of Kenya even international onlinebetting site said so. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kenyans are truly inferior

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
How is eko Atlantic city proceeding by the way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
samsobo24:
I beg you to search for imperial international business city Lagos and see,Lagos is ten miles away from that only developed region of your country

You are lying to yourself. Lagos has no power to start with.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
samsobo24:
Kenyans are truly inferior
you got no point
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
First world stuff

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kur17:
My lovely motherland
you killed it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Summarize it for us forgiveness. It kinda too long..

Nigeria is the king of Gambling industry in Africa. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
tlann:
you killed it

Let them show us something like that or even close to that, I dare them grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
forgiveness:

Nigeria is the king of Gambling industry in Africa. grin

Yes, the results are there for everyone to see. You are also the poverty capital. Poor souls. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kur17:

Let them show us something like that or even close to that, I dare them grin
watoe wapi na hawana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ChimaAdeoye: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kur17:
Two Rivers Mall, Kiambu County

This is why i get annoyed with Nigerians here dishing out shameless lies.

Okay, in addition to the world class malls already in Nairobi, they built more world class malls as the Two rivers mall!

Now, even the biggest and best malls in Nigeria, the Jabi lake mall Abuja or the Ikeja mall are not even close to this new addition to Kenya. Yet, Nigeria is supposed to be the giant of Africa with bigger population, bigger and better malls etc? - and some Nigerians here who should feel terrible about these things are busy manufacturing lies to justify our failure to achieve?

If we ain't doing better than Kenya, i wonder how we compare to South Africa?? sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
68816419:

guess they even have jacuzzi?

Actually, my dear dummy,Jacuzzis are standard in the master bedroom flats and homed of upper class Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Don't manufacture stats.The best I can find is some Nigeria News claiming 2b dollars revenues however the reputable PWC in 2016 places Nigeria far behind Kenya and South Africa.
forgiveness:

OnlineBettingCodes.co.uk is a guide dedicated to online betting.

They aim to help players in choosing the best bookmakers for their needs.

This is not from one yeye lying Kenyan.

Besides, the compiled the list of the best online betting sites in the UK and BET365 came top?

Can you argue against this known fact?

If you say SportPesa revenue is $1b then Nigeria's gambling market value is 4 times of Kenya's gambling industry because $4.2b was the annual revenue of only the online betting sites in Nigeria. grin

That is why one of the betting sites could afford to buy a whole clubside in Portugal, sponsor Nigeria female league and Nigeria national league. Just one. grin

In Gambling industry, Nigeria is far ahead of Kenya even international onlinebetting site said so. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
68816419:

we are like 200millions people and over 80% of Nigerians prefers owning their houses and not flats type housing, and that is reason why we don't have much tall apartments like what it obtained in China .
The deficit is like 18 millions or so, but government is building 1milion houses every year.

Omff! Naijjans; one of your own geniuses mentioned your humungous housing deficit so casually... Truly, theres also a massive sociocultural gap between us. Our gov is trying heroically to meet a mere 1 mn low cost housing units deficit and you guys are 18x worse AND LAUGHING AT US !!?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Breathe of fresh air.Nigerians need to stop the delusion and face reality.They need to stop running from reality.Their country despite all the petrodollars is one huge mess.Two rivers alone has more floor space than all Nigerian mall combined.South Africa of course is on entirely different plane...and probably has more malls or name it than all Sub Sahara combined.In Kenya we accept that as reality and a challenge of what is possible if we keep pushing.You cannot argue with reality clearly depicted in pictures.We accept South Africa and Algeria are way more advanced that Kenya but we refuse that Nigeria is anything but a giant slum.
ChimaAdeoye:

Okay, in addition to the world class malls already in Nairobi, they built more world class malls as the Two rivers mall!

Now, even the biggest and best malls in Nigeria, the Jabi lake mall Abuja or the Ikeja mall are not even close to this new addition to Kenya. Yet, Nigeria is supposed to be the giant of Africa with bigger population, bigger and better malls etc? - and some Nigerians here who should feel terrible about these things are busy manufacturing lies to justify our failure to achieve?

If we ain't doing better than Kenya, i wonder how we compare to South Africa?? sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
rvp20182:
Breathe of fresh air.Nigerians need to stop the delusion and face reality.They need to stop running from reality.Their country despite all the petrodollars is one huge mess.Two rivers alone has more floor space than all Nigerian mall combined.South Africa of course is on entirely different plane...and probably has more malls or name it than all Sub Sahara combined.In Kenya we accept that as reality and a challenge of what is possible if we keep pushing.You cannot argue with reality clearly depicted in pictures.We accept South Africa and Algeria are way more advanced that Kenya but we refuse that Nigeria is anything but a giant slum.

Nigeria is 4× the size of Kenya in terms of population plus the oil and they have nothing to show out all that,

The so called cities looks so pathetic, the shoppingmalls are like those in our village shopping centres

It's such a disgrace to fellow Africans, ... tho' they give us a reason to be proud of our achievements
with our small natural resources

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
gallivant:

You are lying to yourself. Lagos has no power to start with.
I think your Kenyan illiteracy brain is disturbing bcus there is no way a business district will lack electricity dog
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
gallivant:

Yes, the results are there for everyone to see. You are also the poverty capital. Poor souls. lipsrsealed

Cry cry baby! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
ChimaAdeoye:

okay let me be honest with you those ikeja and jabi lake malls will be supermarkets in Kenya not malls Nigeria just needs to diversify it is economy and good leadership you should see also the new entries like signature mall it is gorgeous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
rvp20182:
Typical Nigerian expressing his biased opinion as the universal truth.
a Kenyan slum dog nor accepting facts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kur17:

Nigeria is 4× the size of Kenya in terms of population plus the oil and they have nothing to show out all that,

The so called cities looks so pathetic, the shoppingmalls are like those in our village shopping centres

It's such a disgrace to fellow Africans, ... tho' they give us a reason to be proud of our achievements
with our small natural resources
Nigeria is embrassing the African continent with medicority some years back i used to think it was developed like south Africa i came to realize even Uganda was miles ahead of naija

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
tlann:
okay let me be honest with you those ikeja and jabi lake malls will be supermarkets in Kenya not malls Nigeria just needs to diversify it is economy and good leadership you should see also the new entries like signature mall it is gorgeous

There's another two new ones in Karen, The Well and Waterfront... they're so elegant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
tlann:
Nigeria is embrassing the African continent with medicority some years back i used to think it was developed like south Africa i came to realize even Uganda was miles ahead of naija
dude d truth is developed compered to Kenya d photos u guys post are jst small zones dat hav not longed been constructed illiterate while in Nigeria most of dis cities we brag abt hav been developed since the 60s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
tlann:

Shame on them and their evil politicians led by the walking dead one

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
spendoon:

I think your Kenyan illiteracy brain is disturbing bcus there is no way a business district will lack electricity dog

Come on, we are talking about Nigeria.

forgiveness:

Cry cry baby! grin

Did you gamble all your yams?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=gallivant post=73089639]

Come on, we are talking about Nigeria.

Did yes do u think it every where in Nigeria dat dosent hav 247 electricity?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
spendoon:

dude d truth is developed compered to Kenya d photos u guys post are jst small zones dat hav not longed been constructed illiterate while in Nigeria most of dis cities we brag abt hav been developed since the 60s
okay as you say what defines a country development let us start from there and why does kenya rank ahead of nigeria in every development index let us have a sound discussion

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Ya talking of the Jumia, which is owned by German-based technology firm Rocket Internet grin

Jumia has sunk deeper in the red, posting a Sh14.9 billion loss before tax and other costs in the year ended December compared to Sh11.3 billion a year earlier.

i use Jumia alot so am not hating ..just prayers

The headquarters of jumia is in Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=spendoon post=73089699][/quote] you are right not everywhere in nigeria doesnot have 24hrs electricity but in kenya everywhere connected to electricity have 24hrs electricity that is the difference

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.