Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,953 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289074 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
rvp20182:
Glad you notice.He acts like some school monitor.Very childish.
I thought so too... Yaani msee anafanya its like we all belong to the same school of thought. But lets focus kwa issues ya maana, tu deal na hawa wasee wa Enuguu.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
They will never repeat again.no room for monkeys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Luckily, the slums constitute a very tiny section of Nairobi. Meanwhile 90% of Ibadan looks like this. grin
he is lying to you obviously makoko is not the only slum in Lagos but just let them have a good time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
tlann:
he is lying to you obviously makoko is not the only slum in Lagos but just let them have a good time

He thinks we're stupid like him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kazikazi:
i see no monkeys there undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
darfay:

Ayamaaaa

C anger and hatred written all over his face

grin grin that president is always stoned grin. The face of evil, years of alcohol and drug abuse grin. Cha'anga brewer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kazikazi:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kazikazi:
What is this picture about ?. Are those Kenyan monkeys? shocked.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Picha hizi hapa.

Ajegunle.

Shame! Umeshindwa!

That's not an aerial view.
NairobiWalker:

Is that the best of Onitsha? grin

That city is a dump.

That is just a part of Onitsha.

This is just to prove you wrong on what you believed about Onitsha.

Do you know that Onitsha is not even the capital of it's state? Awka is another city in the same state as Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Runalong333:

Kaka wewe wachana na ujinga..huku ni Tanzania grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Runalong333:

grin grin that president is always stoned grin. The face of evil, years of alcohol and drug abuse grin. Cha'anga brewer grin
The man face looks like hippopotamus grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
darfay:

Nobody in my family has ever lived below that. You might want to stop saying that

Your President is a zombie

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Runalong333:

Those are Tanzanian "monkeys" grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
tlann:
i see no monkeys there undecided undecided
Don't you see their heads touching the earth?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

Shame! Umeshindwa!

That's not an aerial view.

That is just a part of Onitsha.

This is just to prove you wrong on what you believed about Onitsha.

Do you know that Onitsha is not even the capital of it's state? Awka is another city in the same state as Onitsha.

I can show you waaaaay more awesome photos of Nairobi than those but you still call Nairobi a slum city.

Onitsha is a dirty city with slums all over and the section that's not a slum is dirty and boring.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Runalong333:

That's how we taught them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Lol, I guess the building next to this compound is a well built mansion. grin

Just give up Oga.

Can you see Kibera below? That is what an aerial view picture looks like and this is what can actually prove that a section of a city is a full blown slum.

How can you show 1 or 2 dillapidated houses in a neighbourhood and call it a slum? Pls I don't have the time to waste on back and forth baseless replies.

Show us aerial view pics of these invisible slums in Nigeria or forever shut up.

I know you've been doing a lot of googling to dig something up, keep working harder.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kazikazi:
Don't you see their heads touching the earth?
i see that but i don't see monkeys
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
If these are not slums the meaning of "slums" must have been changed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I can show you waaaaay more awesome photos of Nairobi than those but you still call Nairobi a slum city.

Onitsha is a dirty city with slums all over and the section that's not a slum is dirty and boring.

Nairobi is callled a slum city because disproportionately large part of it's population live in slums.
It is the slum capital of Africa.

You guys try to force slum status on Nigeria but it just would not work because in Nigerian cities, anyone can acquire land to build structures anywhere. This creates room for very affordable housing at the expansions of the cities. So, there is a house for every pocket size in Nigerian cities. This largely discourages the creation of slums.

This is why the only full blown slum in Nigeria (Makoko) is on water. It just couldn't be founded on land cos it definitely would never had survived to it's current size.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kur17:

Your President is a zombie

He is a drug and alcohol abusing failure, even his wife thinks less of him grin. But we are not surprised that he is president of Kenya grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
tlann:
i see that but i don't see monkeys
Those who torched a school
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

Just give up Oga.

Can you see Kibera below? That is what an aerial view picture looks like and this is what can actually prove that a section of a city is a full blown slum.

How can you show 1 or 2 dillapidated houses in a neighbourhood and call it a slum? Pls I don't have the time to waste on back and forth baseless replies.

Show us aerial view pics of these invisible slums in Nigeria or forever shut up.

I know you've been doing a lot of googling to dig something up, keep working harder.

Onitsha - world's dirtiest city.

https://www.nairaland.com/3148286/onitsha-worlds-dirtiest-city-cnn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kur17:
If these are not slums the meaning of "slums" must have been changed

If you have some brains upstairs look at the 3 pictures and compare.
The 2nd picture cannot compare the first and 3rd because the houses in the 1st and 3rd are concrete block built houses with street numbers and lanes. They are just very old and were built in congestion.

The 2nd picture only has tempoarily built zinc and wooden structures not fit to be called a house. It has no foundation, appartments, streets, roofing, ceiling, toilet facilities or pipe borne water. But most of the houses in the 1st and 3rd pictures posses the afore-mentioned.

Gosh! I've been educating Kenyans here from day 1... Why do I have to bear the pains of the failed educational system of Kenya?

Old houses which are now in terrible shape and illegally built temporary rubbish are 2 very different things. They are not analogous!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

Nairobi is callled a slum city because disproportionately large part of it's population live in slums.
It is the slum capital of Africa.

You guys try to force slum status on Nigeria but it just would not work because in Nigerian cities, anyone can acquire land to build structures anywhere. This creates room for very affordable housing at the expansions of the cities. So, there is a house for every pocket size in Nigerian cities. This largely discourages the creation of slums.

This is why the only full blown slum in Nigeria (Makoko) is on water. It just couldn't be founded on land cos it definitely would never had survived to it's current size.

Actually, Nigeria is the slum capital of Africa. 90% of some of your cities are slums. We've been through this several times.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
all smiles grin grin

Kenya is assured of a spot in the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) after Sierra Leone was suspended from the qualifiers.

According to reports from Ghana where the Confederation of African Football (CAF) was having an Extraordinary Executive Committee meeting on Friday, Sierra Leone has been suspended from the 2019 AFCON qualifiers over failing to meet standards set by the football body.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
jaycent:
The man face looks like hippopotamus grin grin grin

Why won't he look like that when he is always drunk on cheap chaanga grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

If you have some brains upstairs look at the 3 pictures and compare.
The 2nd picture cannot compare the first and 3rd because the houses in the 1st and 3rd are concrete block built houses with street numbers and lanes. They are just very old and were built in congestion.

The 2nd picture only has tempoarily built zinc and wooden structures not fit to be called a house. It has no foundation, appartments, streets, roofing, ceiling, toilet facilities or pipe borne water. But most of the houses in the 1st and 3rd pictures posses the afore-mentioned.

Gosh! I've been educating Kenyans here from day 1... Why do I have to bear the pains of the failed educational system of Kenya?

Old houses which are now in terrible shape and illegally built temporary rubbish are 2 very different things. They are not analogous!

Stop fighting the wind buddy. Those are slums. A slum is a slum. The problem with you is you'll deny even your own mother in her face. You need to be a special kind of fool to deny this user not a slum.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kazikazi:
That's how we taught them

shocked so Kenyans are no only humiliated online but are made to be monkeys offline too grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Runalong333:

shocked so Kenyans are no only humiliated online but are made to be monkeys offline too grin.
ok you are stupid one..those are Tanzanian kids dimwit..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

ok you are stupid one..those are Tanzanian kids dimwit..

A fool is a fool. Never underestimate the power of a fool. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.