Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206243 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
una like fight o....abeg una fit come join our miltary fight boko haram?
Yes am fit to join grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2018
Nope. The street was also renamed Tom Mboya. I think he was felt just outside there - where he had gone to buy drugs in a pharmacy there.
mtisTheQubit:

i didnt know the guy was shot around ths place..thought was just a nice place to put am monument becausen of the view..he was a great man though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2018
@jaceBlaze..what does the word mbeki mean in your place.?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2018
jaycent:
grin that won't change the fact that, you guys are starving to death grin grin just keep That in mind grin grin

When someone hears "Nigeria" the first thing that lingers in their minds is poverty poverty poverty everywhere, followed by rusty overpopulated shanties settlements
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2018
rvp20183:
Kenya Parliament - Entrance. Kenya has held regular mostly democratic election since 1963 - every 5 yrs without fail.
there are not always Democratic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2018
Kur17:

Yea the one Athi river, it opened about a year ago
1 year ago iam backward
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2018
68816419:

I actually read his biography and I am quite happy to see a real black Kenyan doing well for the first time aside that corrupt chris, I love how he emersed his wealth through poultry .
but at the same time why allowing south Africans you guys dislike to be the main anchor tenant, I guess the guys should have used local brand instead of going for the southy?

The largest supermarket brands in Kenya are locally owned, ...I'm sure no one stopped them from acquiring that space...

It's part of FDI anyway, they're the kind of stuff that bolsters the malls construction frenzy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2018
tlann:
there are not always Democratic

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Dar es salaam Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
we are close to Dodoma.Very soon we will get to Kigali.That's a speed of light.

Witchcraft is real...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Wow, been away from Nairaland for a whole year.

***I can't believe this thread is still fully on.

Who is the winner? Kenya or Nigeria? smiley

>>>Aren't you guys tired of this comparison? Gosh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Kur17:

Witchcraft is real...
Sophisticated stuffs sound as witchcraft to your ears!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Wow, this is a beautiful city. Are you from Tanzania?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Kur17:

When someone hears "Nigeria" the first thing that lingers in their minds is poverty poverty poverty everywhere, followed by rusty overpopulated shanties settlements

And who could that someone be?

>>>> Someone also hears of Nigeria and thinks of the largest economy in Africa, the country with the most educated community in the USA, one of the world's emerging markets, the largest black population and in Africa.

To everyone according to what she chooses to see smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:
Wow, been away from Nairaland for a whole year.

***I can't believe this thread is still fully on.

Who is the winner? Kenya or Nigeria? smiley

>>>Aren't you guys tired of this comparison? Gosh.
long time gal..its like you guys got bored of ths thread..no winner here just guys exorcising their stresses but definitely Kenya is awesome than the rest grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

Avoid the guy (he is Tanzanian )..he carries charms (love charm to be specific ).. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Stop fighting the wind buddy. Those are slums. A slum is a slum. The problem with you is you'll deny even your own mother in her face. You need to be a special kind of fool to deny this user not a slum.

The first picture is not Nigeria !

The second is definitely Nigeria.
You cannot show the picture of just one unsanitized compound and call it a slum. A slum has to be a community of its own with thousands of residents and not just a compound or street.
Do you get the difference?
Do you see Makoko? That's the perfect example of a slum. Why can't you guys show us another slum picture from Nigeria like Makoko?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Avoid the guy (he is Tanzanian )..he carries charms (love charm to be specific ).. grin grin

Tell her the guy is very lazy and likes gossiping from morning to evening
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

long time gal..its like you guys got bored of ths thread..no winner here just guys exorcising their stresses but definitely Kenya is awesome than the rest grin grin

Hello, I remember mtis, I guess this is your new moniker.

**** I lgot bored of nairaland as a whole. Also, so much tribalism on this forum. I was slowly turning into a bigot. I just couldn't handle that, so I left.

I recently watched Richard Quest in Kenya on Aljazeera.

Nairobi looks very nice wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

**** I lgot bored of nairaland as a whole. Also, so much tribalism on this forum. I was slowly turning into a bigot. I just couldn't handle that, so I left.

welcome back please..the thread is full of crazies of late grin..an ths my new moniker...ya welcome to Nairobi any time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Hahaha, funny.

**** You know I love Tanzanians smiley There used to be one other Tanzanian guy on this thread before. What about TayserMahiri? MtuMsuper, gallivant and Muafrika2? Oh and the Ethiopian peeps Ednited and Hati13 or so?

By the way, do you really believe in the potency of love charms?
Do things like this exist in Kenya? Do people practice it?

I'd like to know about how Kenyans view witchcraft and diabolism.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

The first picture is not Nigeria !

The second is definitely Nigeria.
You cannot show the picture of just one unsanitized compound and call it a slum. A slum has to be a community of its own with thousands of residents and not just a compound or street.
Do you get the difference?
Do you see Makoko? That's the perfect example of a slum. Why can't you guys show us another slum picture from Nigeria like Makoko?

Hello, long time. How have you been?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

CNN
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

Yes I am.And you,where are u from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

welcome back please..the thread is full of crazies of late grin..an ths my new moniker...ya welcome to Nairobi any time

Ok. I'd sure love to visit Nairobi soon. Well, East Africa as a whole.

**** I tried so hard convincing my Mom to go to East Africa last year so I could go with her, but she decided to go to Israel again cry Pathetic.
Perhaps when I make enough money on my own, I'll go wherever I want by myself.

I followed Kenya's election last year... It was so tense.

How was Raila Odinga pacified if I may ask? Cos the man seemed so hell bent on causing chaos in Kenya.

>>>>Also, personally, do you think Kenyatta stole the people's mandate? Thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

Hahaha, funny.

**** You know I love Tanzanians smiley There used to be one other Tanzanian guy on this thread before. What about TayserMahiri? MtuMsuper, gallivant and Muafrika2? Oh and the Ethiopian peeps Ednited and Hati13 or so?

Haah Tayser is around,MtuSupers comes and goes ,gallivant is also around. About Muafrica she left (I think she got married grin grin ...i do miss her ).. Ednited and Hati13 come and go but are still around..
The Tanzanian dude (kazikazi) is not that bad but he got issues with Kenya… cheesy
About charm thingy I really don’t know much but you know ths is Africa where everything crazy can happen…I have witnessed a situation where I can definitely say that relationship is not normal grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Kur17:

grin says from someone who lives in a slum grin grin keep listening to outsider ok hahahaha grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Kur17:

CNN

OMG grin Yes CNN. I feel so embarrassed right now.

You must be Kenyan I guess?

>>>> Your country represents Africa well, at least better than Nigeria in many aspects, especially in beauty and aesthetics.

I also truly loved the Giraffe manor where Giraffes dine with humans. Looks so beautiful and cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

Ok. I'd sure love to visit Nairobi soon. Well, East Africa as a whole.

**** I tried so hard convincing my Mom to go to East Africa last year so I could go with her, but she decided to go to Israel again cry Pathetic.
Perhaps when I make enough money on my own, I'll go wherever I want by myself.

I followed Kenya's election last year... It was so tense.

How was Raila Odinga pacified if I may ask? Cos the man seemed so hell bent on causing chaos in Kenya.

>>>>Also, personally, do you think Kenyatta stole the people's mandate? Thanks.

Gal if I answered your questions ths thread will turn into Kenya vs Kenya so no grin ..Please visit East Africa..as you can see its very beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

Hello, long time. How have you been?

Jenni, it's been many months now, your number suddenly stopped going through. Ya kike? Surprised to see you here all of a sudden.
You've been away from nairaland for so long!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes I am.And you,where are u from?

Nigeria.

***** There used to be one Tanzanian guy on this thread last year, way back a thousand pages. I seem to have forgotten his moniker.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2018
genieluv:

Hahaha, funny.

Beautiful lady,I have been treated badly here with these Kenyans.I don't why! I mean they hurt me.I am disappointed. Neighbors who didn't allow me to post photos of Tanzania!
Just imagine they are calling me lazy,now they are saying i have love charm,etc.You know I hate those stone age practices of charms!
But why do they hate me? Why?
And I am the only Tanzanian here.The other guy was left after he was abused in the same manner.They hate me without reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.