Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6205344 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
we are talking about 24/7 electricity not steady electricity can any nigerian city offer that
Abuja offers 24/7 electricity, unless when there is storm, then parts that do not have underground cabling are disconnected. Jos enjoys 24/7 too coz they are not connected to the national grid, there is a mega Coca Cola plant in jos that offers them electricity 24/7. Coca Cola plant in maiduguri also offers 24/7 electricity to SOME parts of maiduguri. I don't know about PH, Lagos, Kano e.t.c
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
and why is abuja always ranked among the worst cities in Africa
Show me the ranking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
most Nigerians like this dominating thing they like living in delusion
The delusions they live in is what their nation is suffering from

i can't imagine any government officials in Ghana
coming out to say , it is not the duty of government to provide electricity to the citizenry

the government will be removed from power in a week

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2018
samsobo24:
Google is your friend. Nigeria without full migration still outclasses,outdates,out stands,over rides poor kenya
You made the allegation so you provide proof. Demonstrate you have bigger TV industry than us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
ednited:

Very correct. You know us very well.

@ NairobiWalker, this is coming from a native Habesha lady. You can see that I know Ethio women far better than you do. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
samsobo24:
You're out of your soul.

Abuja is 20 times modern than Nairobi CBD.
Your definition of development is having high rises built by your whites
high rises means the economy is lively and active which whites are you talking about while you shop at shoprite owned by south Africans abuja is not modern it is boring

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Abuja offers 24/7 electricity, unless when there is storm, then parts that do not have underground cabling are disconnected. Jos enjoys 24/7 too coz they are not connected to the national grid, there is a mega Coca Cola plant in jos that offers them electricity 24/7. Coca Cola plant in maiduguri also offers 24/7 electricity to SOME parts of maiduguri. I don't know about PH, Lagos, Kano e.t.c
This is really funny..so you depend on bottling plant for electricity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
what are you saying every household in kenya that has a television set it is digital so lagos cannot have more digital tv sets than kenya you are dreaming again using population as an excuse for your failures then your govt should invest more in digital migration
are you alright you are even talking digital TV when every household has a plasma TV connected with a Digital satellite provider or Digital terrestrial provider or a fta digital setup box.

I wasn't even talking TV sets, I said Lagos alone has more digital TV stations, more content writers,more Digital television provider etc than whole Kenya.

we told you that Lagos alone is enough for jenya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2018
rvp20183:
This is really funny..so you depend on bottling plant for electricity.
Yes, is there something wrong with that? FG cannot supply the electricity, the plants has surpluses, what do you do with them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Just30:

coming out to say , it is not the duty of government to provide electricity to the citizenry

and that is why they have a billion dollar generator industry how can any country in the world depend on generators for electricity i mean why do you even pay tax ooh i forgot they dont pay tax

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
high rises means the economy is lively and active which whites are you talking about while you shop at shoprite owned by south Africans abuja is not modern it is boring
High rise does not mean sh@t. North Africans until recently do not build tall buildings, will you say their economy is not lively?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2018
kikuyu1:

No,its not Arab blood! They're among other Africans who are the Original Arabs. The white ARABS came much much later and thus share certain haplogroups!

Pls, you may need to break this down for me.

***** Did Africans ever have original arabs? Semitic languages, peoples and cultures have always been non- native to Africa.

Modern day Arab identity and cultures haven't evolved when those Yemenis migrated to Horn Africa thousands of years ago. So, they were a pre-arab people, however they were still fully of semitic and middle-eastern origin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
the whites did a big job deceiving you.So critical infrastructure and developments shouldn't be catered for,only the CBD should be managed.
Everything about Kenyans is their CBD and not an entirely modernized and developed state
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

The country with highest number of Nigerian immigrants is the United States and they are not up to 1million. So I will to know where you get your 1 million Nigerians in SA from.

No, I think it is the UK. Also Cameroon & Ghana may have as much as 1 million Nigerians each, however, I'm not so sure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
and that is why they have a billion dollar generator industry how can any country in the world depend on generators for electricity i mean why do you even pay tax ooh i forgot they dont pay tax
you Kenyans are known for empty chest beating.Are you saying the entire Kenya has attained stable power,talkless of uninterrupted power
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Just30:

Fashola was misquoted by the amateurish Nigerian media, what he said is Nigerians should complain to distribution companies and Gencos, because they are now the supplier or electricity not the Federal government. Electricity in Nigeria has been privatized.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Yes, is there something wrong with that? FG cannot supply the electricity, the plants has surpluses, what do you do with them?
you are not serious what are the functions of the federal government of nigeria if they cant provide simple electricity you should hold your govt to accountable so everytime it rains your electricity is switched off
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2018
jaycent:
Nairobi don die for my hand today grin Nairobi ta mutu yaw grin ba uban waye za sa mata hanu yaw? Yaw za mutu grin

Hahaha, Ashe Ka na ji hausa?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

where does bottling plant get electricity.When does it do the bottling...it core business.You need to fix your country.In Kenya blackouts are so rare they make news.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2018
samsobo24:
you Kenyans are known for empty chest beating.Are you saying the entire Kenya has attained stable power,talkless of uninterrupted power
Yes we are saying that...we are not at South Africa level of universal coverage but we will be there shortly...right now all slums dwellers or most rural areas have 24-7 electricity.Right now the race is to connect every cattle herder or anyone with anywhere with electricity.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
you are not serious what are the functions of the federal government of nigeria if they cant provide simple electricity you should hold your govt to accountable so everytime it rains your electricity is switched off
Comprehension is your problem. There is a difference between rain and storm noooo? Even the part of US that do not have underground cabling are disconnected when there is a storm, in fact it is practiced worldwide for safety reasons.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2018
samsobo24:
in terms of empty chest beating it is Nigeria every part of Kenya connected to electricity it is stable and uninterrupted unless there is repair and maintenance or wild animals have messed with it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2018
rvp20183:
where does bottling plant get electricity.When does it do the bottling...it core business.You need to fix your country.In Kenya blackouts are so rare they make news.
They built their own mini power plants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Comprehension is your problem. There is a difference between rain and storm noooo? Even the part of US that do not have underground cabling are disconnected when there is a storm, in fact it is practiced worldwide for safety reasons.
okay i get you now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2018
samsobo24:
are you alright you are even talking digital TV when every household has a plasma TV connected with a Digital satellite provider or Digital terrestrial provider or a fta digital setup box.

I wasn't even talking TV sets, I said Lagos alone has more digital TV stations, more content writers,more Digital television provider etc than whole Kenya.

we told you that Lagos alone is enough for jenya
provide the figures.Also how do they watch TV without electricity.I have Kenya figures that 3yrs old..we had 4.5m on digital TV with 3.5 on pay TV..we had 65 TV stations and hundreds of radio..we have cable TV from likes of Zuku.Latest figures.. Nigeria estimated at around 7m..Kenya at 4m payTv subscribers..despite 4 times population disparity.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Show me the ranking
you didn't see the worst cities in africa 2018 okay i will link you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
rvp20183:
provide the figures.Also how do they watch TV without electricity.I have Kenya figures that 3yrs old..we had 4.5m on digital TV with 3.5 on pay TV..we had 65 TV stations and hundreds of radio..we have cable TV from likes of Zuku.
What do you mean without electricity? are you high?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2018
samsobo24:
the whites did a big job deceiving you.So critical infrastructure and developments shouldn't be catered for,only the CBD should be managed.
Everything about Kenyans is their CBD and not an entirely modernized and developed state
you know nothing about Kenya maybe the Lebanese deceived your Kenya is well catered by infrastructure better than nigeria in terms of roads electricity airports water supply healthcare we beat nigeria and just yesterday our president launched universal healthcare coverage pilot phase in kisumu when will you get their

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2018
Daejoyoung:

I know you can turn on the generator to watch the TV..for a few hours and with all the noise. We really shouldn't be talking TV without electricity.In any case let's have the sector data.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Daejoyoung:

maybe he means you use generator as the primary source of electricity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
what about water and electricity supply

Welcome to NAIROBI. Epilepsy electricity and dry taps. Bhuhahahaha!

These Kenyans here can lie oooo. grin

See a true Kenyan here given a report on NAIROBI. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2018
rvp20183:
Yes we are saying that...we are not at South Africa level of universal coverage but we will be there shortly...right now all slums dwellers or most rural areas have 24-7 electricity.Right now the race is to connect every cattle herder or anyone with anywhere with electricity.
it was 75% of people connected in 2017 do you know the figure in 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.