Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288925 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
rvp20183:
Nigeria insurance industry is really crap. Kenya beat her senseless. Our top insurers need to move to Nigeria and seize the market.
I can'beat my chest that Nigerias insurance is 2nd in Africa.

There are thousand stats that says Nigeria is 2nd.

Anything financial institution, Kenya is far far behind Nigeria.

That's the truth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
sufferNsmiling post an video on Naija cops brutality as been removed..not fair at all undecided

I just found out that they are a lot of big big nigerian politicians on this strength. Even to the level of senators governors and vice president are monetary this trade. It looks like we have heat nigerian so hard district has now gotten to the highest office in nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
darfay:

Kenyans are liars

Believe them at your own peril. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
jaycent:
Sometimes I look at some of you Nigerians, you guys will never get sense sorry to say? And Who told you he's a Biafran? Tribalism will kill Nigera, and I swear Nigeria will never go anywhere with this useless tribal nonsense? What he's trying to let you guys know is, Yoruba are not the only educated people in Nigeria? They are others tribe too, Yoruba are well educated yes everyone knows about that both dead or alive? Any small thing biafra biafra?
bro am an igbo guy so my statement was not based on tribalism just pure patriotism this moniker has been countering and saying awful things about Nigeria
so didn't bother to watch if that wasn't what he was trying to do then I am sorry for attacking him that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kazikazi:
I am from a nation which builds a modern electric SG railway to DRC.swallow that
how does that affect me iam a Kenyan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
jaycent:
Listen to me? If you don't respect your self in this thread, I swear I will get you banned. Try me and see?
Ya part of naija problem broh..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Ya part of naija problem broh..
Same goes to you buddy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
jaycent:
Sometimes I look at some of you Nigerians, you guys will never get sense sorry to say? And Who told you he's a Biafran? Tribalism will kill Nigera, and I swear Nigeria will never go anywhere with this useless tribal nonsense? What he's trying to let you guys know is, Yoruba are not the only educated people in Nigeria? They are others tribe too, Yoruba are well educated yes everyone knows about that both dead or alive? Any small thing biafra biafra?

My yoruba brothers like fooling themselves a lot. If we are so educated why are we being ruled by illiterate from the north. If we are so educated why are two out of three people in lagos living in slums. In nigeria there is no tribe which is educated only think is this one fooling that one. The whole country is a illiterate mess one group of people following the order
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
samsobo24:
I can'beat my chest that Nigerias insurance is 2nd in Africa.

There are thousand stats that says Nigeria is 2nd.

Anything financial institution, Kenya is far far behind Nigeria.

That's the truth
Link to the stats.The banks are bigger after forced consolidation by former Finance Min.The insurance about half Kenya.South Africa in nearly everything is on another level
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
jaycent:
Listen to me? If you don't respect your self in this thread, I swear I will get you banned. Try me and see?

There is freedom of speech and there is freedom of rights. This is a forum not a not in prison people are free to say what they want and what they like
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kazikazi:
Let me finish your empty talk..
I am here to give you pain,to crash your empty pride..

Too bad you're doing a poor job at it by embarrassing yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

Just post the remaining 7 Skyscrappers u claimed exist and save us the time. grin

Why should I post YOUR skyscrapers? You should represent yourself, not expect me to do it for you. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
jaycent:
why are military doing police work.nigeria is a zoo indeed.This could have ended with teargas cannisters.why is the military protecting the president..that too is police work.Military should be against external enemies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

This is very interesting.this beats nigeria total foreign currency remittance in one year. It looks like kenya is far in front of us very far. I think nigeria needs to send people to kenya to study
Yes it appears we maybe understating our economy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Thanks broh..what happened ?..your post had disappeared for a while ...

The people in the highest office in nigeria are after me they are beginning to threatening me. But by the end of the day kenya is far in front of nigeria. It looks like a lot of nigerian big big politicians do not like what I am saying. They will not find out where I am where I live it will take 200 years. And when they find me in europe who will listen to in nigerian. They are beginning to remove a lot of what I'm writing and what I'm posting most of the things which I posted 3 to 4 weeks later they are removed. The lock which I have is in most other countries especially developed countries nigerians are hated and that is my advantage which makes the nigerian government crippled
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

1. Bloody liar. Is 10th of December 2018 quite outdated? grin. See snapshot to confirm the date.

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1760885&page=123&amp=1

2. As you can see, there's no way it can be topped out within 8 days. grin

3. Kindly show us the height of Upper hills chamber and One Africa place but until then, they are both below 90m. grin

1. I know what I'm talking about when I say it's outdated. At the moment, the two incomplete towers are higher than all the four topped out towers. In the photo you posted, only one incomplete tower is higher than the four complete towers. Just because somebody posted it on 10th Dec doesn't mean the photo was taken on 10th of December.

2. The 4 towers are topped out even in your outdated photo - that's what I said. Why is English such a problem to you?grin

3. Upper Hill chambers is 104m and One Africa is 100m high. Now show us the height of bouldon building and CBN. Those buildings are not up to 100m.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Why should I post YOUR skyscrapers? You should represent yourself, not expect me to do it for you. grin grin

Post the pictures of the 7 invincible Skyscrappers you claimed to have. grin

Or are these the pictures..

Bhuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

Stop trying to use my joke on me. It's never fine that way and only makes you look not creative. A joke is only sweet the first time.

I didn't say we have 7 skyscrapers, I said we have 15 topped out at the moment. Ask me to post 15.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

There is freedom of speech and there is freedom of rights. This is a forum not a not in prison people are free to say what they want and what they like
Then keep posting rubbish and see your results?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
PROVERBZ:
bro am an igbo guy so my statement was not based on tribalism just pure patriotism this moniker has been countering and saying awful things about Nigeria
so didn't bother to watch if that wasn't what he was trying to do then I am sorry for attacking him that way

Please you have nothing to apologize. What you are saying was the truth. Do not let this people twist your story. They had been talking too much of rubbish about the east even calling me a igbo when I am not. What type of people judges a book by its cover. If my blood brothers could work 1/2 as well as the igbos lagos will still build umber one city in africa to live in but the f*** the city up buy by kicking the companies out and surrendering to the northerners. The choose to become slaves to the northerners. Illiterate leading illiterate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
rvp20183:
why are military doing police work.nigeria is a zoo indeed.This could have ended with teargas cannisters.why is the military protecting the president..that too is police work.Military should be against external enemies.

Yes nigeria was a zoo 4 years ago since then things have deteriorate fast and today it is insect kingdom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
rvp20183:

Yes nigeria was a zoo 4 years ago since then things have deteriorate fast and today it is insect kingdom

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
NairobiWalker:

1. I know what I'm talking about when I say it's outdated. At the moment, the two incomplete towers are higher than all the four topped out towers. In the photo you posted, only one incomplete tower is higher than the four complete towers. Just because somebody posted it on 10th Dec doesn't mean the photo was taken on 10th of December.

2. The 4 towers are topped out even in your outdated photo - that's what I said. Why is English such a problem to you?grin

3. Upper Hill chambers is 104m and One Africa is 100m high. Now show us the height of bouldon building and CBN. Those buildings are not up to 100m.

1. You are a bloody liar. Keep buying time. Now, show me the recent pictures the four topped out Towers and indicate their heights. grin

2. Show more where of the four towers are topped out. Are they even Skyscrappers or mere high-rise buildings? grin Indicate the height. grin

3. How many floors is Upper hills chamber? grin

Delta tower is just 61m and more than half of One Africa place. The remaining gap is just 30m.

Show me the height of One Africa place and don't forget to show me the remaining 7 Skyscrappers of 17 Skyscrappers you claimed to have. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Stop trying to use my joke on me. It's never fine that way and only makes you look not creative. A joke is only sweet the first time.

I didn't say we have 7 skyscrapers, I said we have 15 topped out at the moment. Ask me to post 15.

I have posted the 10 Skyscrappers. Now do yourself a favour to post the remaining 7 Skyscrappers remaining. Bhuhahahaha! It has reduced to 15. grin

Oya, show me the remaining 5 Skyscrapper or are these the ones you are talking about?

Wow! Too many that it could occupy space. shocked shocked shocked shocked Bhuhahahaha! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

Lying machine is not very creative.smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

1. You are a bloody liar. Keep buying time. Now, show me the recent pictures the four topped out Towers and indicate their heights. grin

2. Show more where of the four towers are topped out. Are they even Skyscrappers or mere high-rise buildings? grin Indicate the height. grin

3. How many floors is Upper hills chamber? grin

Delta tower is just 61m and more than half of One Africa place. The remaining gap is just 30m.

Show me the height of One Africa place and don't forget to show me the remaining 7 Skyscrappers of 17 Skyscrappers you claimed to have. grin

1. You've already posted them, and I've already given you their heights.

2. You love repeating yourself so much that you repeat yourself in the same post?

3. I told you One Africa Place is 100m.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
gallivant:

He's an idiot. Ignore him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
areal pictures of tatu city it looks fine and I like it but the Kenyans here should be humble it can't campare with any of the real estates Nigeria has planned OK may be it can go head to head with the centenary city in Enugu not abuja

I like what they doing its obviously a green city the buildings aren't of modern design but they are fine

Nigeria should do this type of project for low income earners as it is obvious centenary and eko Atlantic won't be cheap

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
gallivant:

Help your fellow countrymen to search for it down here.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.