Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288628 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
I can see plenty of light skinned humans in this picture. What's up with the light skinned craze in Nigeria.No wonder most of their women bleach their skin!
NairobiWalker:

Turkanas also speak Swahili and they're not uncivilized, stupid. There's also the very same poverty and backwardness as you call it in Northern Nigeria so just stop. The fact that you think a poor person can't speak Swahili just explains why you should stop commenting on this issue.

These are the houses your beautiful sisters live in in northern Nigeria. I can see they're very light skinned just like you said.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Stop being stupid.

Did you count the Upper hills chamber? How many did you count? Bhuhahahaha! grin

Did you hang your TV antenna to make One Africa place 100m from its original 99m? Bhuhahahaha! grin

Hahahaha! See the same Wikipedia proved it is just 99m. Bhuhahahaha! grin

NEXT! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Some Nigerian cities like Abeokuta need to be nuked off from the surface of the Earth. Nakuru and Eldoret towns are much better!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Jonraid:
I can see plenty of light skinned humans in this picture. What's up with the light skinned craze in Nigeria.No wonder most of their women bleach their skin!
Yeah, but not all like it though.Many hate bleaching.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Did I say we are comparing size? Did we say we are comparing facial beauty? We are simply comparing beauty. Here's more of Kamene Goro.

Are you still posting pictures? If you think that face is comparable to this face, then you are obviously clueless and need to be ignored.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2018
The 99m and the 100m argument is so petty!
forgiveness:

Did you count the Upper hills chamber? How many did you count? Bhuhahahaha! grin

Did you hang your TV antenna to make One Africa place 100m from its original 99m? Bhuhahahaha! grin

NEXT! cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Her face is just as beautiful. Where are her curves though ? A woman should be all rounded in terms of beauty !
genieluv:

Are you still posting pictures? If you think that face is comparable to this face, then you are obviously clueless and need to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
genieluv:

Can you yourself tell me what category of stupid this makes you fall into? Thanks Obaaderemi smiley

As usual, you ignored the most important points in the post and quoted the least important bit.

They're both 67 years. Are you blind? Meanwhile your Nigeria is 53 years. I give you a simple assignment, name me countries you know whose life expectancy is in Nigeria's range, say 53-/+ 3, then let's look at those countries and see where they stand in terms of development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Turkanas also speak Swahili and they're not uncivilized, stupid. There's also the very same poverty and backwardness as you call it in Northern Nigeria so just stop. The fact that you think a poor person can't speak Swahili just explains why you should stop commenting on this issue.

These are the houses your beautiful sisters live in in northern Nigeria. I can see they're very light skinned just like you said.

At least they are well claded.
**** I can see how civilized these Kenyans look.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Jonraid:
Some Nigerian cities like Abeokuta need to be nuked off from the surface of the Earth. Nakuru and Eldoret towns are much better!
Nukes and h bombs won't be enough to rid us of the beast that is kibera!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Jonraid:
the Nigerian idiot girl just said samburu turkana and somalis are uncivilized hence they dont speak swahili
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Jonraid:
The 99m and the 100m argument is so petty!

Go and hang your TV antenna to make it 100m. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
genieluv:

I think it's more beat and I think I should ignore you too. Btw, I thought you had many beautiful girls, why are you posting photos of only 1. grin

PS......I bet the girl you're posting has a very awful body considering on how you focus on the face. grin Just check out Kamene Goro's curves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

As usual, you ignored the most important points in the post and quoted the least important bit.

They're both 67 years. Are you blind? Meanwhile your Nigeria is 53 years. I give you a simple assignment, name me countries you know whose life expectancy is in Nigeria's range, say 53-/+ 3, then let's look at those countries and see where they stand in terms of development.
Somalia chad Mali and the likes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
genieluv:

A child that hasn't travelled will say his mom's soup is the best in the world!Nigerian women are finer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Jonraid:

Abeokuta received independent or self rule from the British government as far back as 1893. Your Nakuru and Eldoret were jungles as at then. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2018
genieluv:

At least they are well claded.
**** I can see how civilized these Kenyans look.

If you want a similar photo of Nigerians, it's never far. Here are your light skinned civilized Fulanis and Hausas.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I think it's more beat and I think I should ignore you too. Btw, I thought you had many beautiful girls, why are you posting photos of only 1. grin

PS......I bet the girl you're posting has a very awful body considering on how you focus on the face. grin Just check out Kamene Goro's curves.

in fact we should start by northern Nigerian girls vs northern Kenyan girls and then Yoruba and Igbo girls vs Kikuyu and kamba girls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

When you stepping out of SPAR and they don't know you got a tv up in your dress!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
tylann:
Somalia chad Mali and the likes

Thank you for helping her out. Genieluv, a question you couldn't answer has been answered for you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

If you want a similar photo of Nigerians, it's never far. Here are your light skinned civilized Fulanis and Hausas.
she has no idea what is going on in turkana right now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2018
forgiveness:

Abeokuta received independent or self rule from the British government as far back as 1893. Your Nakuru and Eldoret were jungles as at then. grin
but now abeokuta is jungle
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So you ignored the decimal numbers?
Shamelesness at it's peak! You still have the mouth to argue after you have been disgraced with facts.

***** Read my lips, I am done with arguments of shamelesness! Even a child reading through this argument can clearly see that there are many more factors that determine life expectancy other than prosperity. Like nowenuse has said, only irredeemable idiots will celebrate that their country is more progressive than others because of a higher life expectancy.
Same idiots that will want us to stoop so low as to comparing standards of living between Cuba and USA just because Cuba has a higher life expectancy than the USA.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2018
forgiveness:

NEXT! cool

Can't you see the word top floor on your screenshot? I hate stupid people. Btw, we are here arguing whether Nairobi's towers are 14 or 15 or 16 while Lagos has only 8. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
genieluv:

So you ignored the decimal numbers?
Shamelesness at it's peak! You still have the mouth to argue after you have been disgraced with facts.
They're negligible. A difference of 0.12 - that's a mere 44 days. Unlike your Nigerian life expectancy that's 14 years below both Kenya and Senegal.

***** Read my lips, I am done with arguments of shamelesness! Even a child reading through this argument can clearly see that there are many more factors that determine life expectancy other than prosperity. Like nowenuse has said, only irredeemable idiots will celebrate that their country is more progressive than others because of a higher life expectancy.
Same idiots that will want us to stoop so low as to comparing standards of living between Cuba and USA just because Cuba has a higher life expectancy than the USA.

You're stupid. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody can be proud of a life expectancy of 53 years. All countries in your range either have civil wars, are extremely poor and deserts or both. If you don't see a problem in that then you don't need to argue about this issue in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
tylann:
Abeokuta in the 21st century.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

A Picture of 1967 Biafran children during the Nigerian civil war. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2018
genieluv:

A Picture of 1967 Biafran children during the Nigerian civil war. Smh
Exactly my point! always bringing up old things!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2018
tylann:
in fact we should start by northern Nigerian girls vs northern Kenyan girls and then Yoruba and Igbo girls vs Kikuyu and kamba girls

I'm in.
Show me Northern Kenyan ladies as beautiful as these for a start.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Can't you see the word top floor on your screenshot? I hate stupid people. Btw, we are here arguing whether Nairobi's towers are 14 or 15 or 16 while Lagos has only 8. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Did you count the upper hills chamber? How many floors did you count? Bhuhahahaha! Let me help you with the pictures again. grin

Did you hang your TV antenna to make One Africa place 100m from its original 99m? Bhuhahahaha!

KCBP is 99m. See again. grin that antenna hanging untop doesn't count. grin

The whole of Kenya is trying to catch up with just almighty LAGOS alone. I have shown you all the pictures of the Skyscrappers in Lagos. grin

Show me the pictures of the topped out AVIC towers or are these the pictures?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2018
tylann:

In your fantasy. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2018
tylann:
she has no idea what is going on in turkana right now

Sure, no idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.