Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6196874 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kur17:

As for me, I think it's better the Kenyan way, bcz it'll be easier to manage or upgrade the estates ...

Something you shld also know is that majority, almost all slums in Kenya are not owned by those who built those structures there...it started as temporary structures...

And you see, that's why we do not have a Kibera in Nigeria except for Makoko on the waters.
If Kibera were to be in Lagos, wealthier people would have bought lands there, demolished the illegal structures and build better houses, before you know it within a short time, the place looks better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Lapdog, it's great you don't address me directly. A good dog knows it's place.
Gallipig grin seriously I missed that name?Obaderemi Thanks for that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
and you kenyans seem to dont see that something is going on in south africa....

they are becoming more and more radical africans....

they have the infrastructure already onground....when they are finished concentrating on boers,they will confront you next...

and with the chinese that they managed to square out a understanding,kenya is finished.....

kenya has no multinational alliances of any kind....

we nigerians are far away.....we only laugh over you kenyans on this thread.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
forgiveness:

It's very glaring. Most Kenyans are extremely poor. I watched another documentary about extreme poverty in Kenya yesterday on cables. You go cry for poverty.

Anyway, me don satisfy myself with the truth. Na their palaba if they continue to hide it.

Nor be small tin o bros.

**** You see, urban poverty (just as seen in Kenya) is supposed to be the true definition of poverty according to western statistics.
Classifying Rural poverty in the African context is quite skewed because monetary evaluations do not just add up considering how rural africans live.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

We have always told you guys times without number to never compare your northern parts with those of Nigeria.

Core-northern Nigeria commands 35% of Nigeria's population, while Northern Kenya only commands 10% of Kenyan population. That's a huge difference.

Then that's should be the reason why you have an extreme poverty rate of 46%, one of the highest in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
kikuyu1:

TMKsouth,stop replying! The more you do the more you validate their delusions and projections! They'll convince themselves you're arguing out of inferiority complex!

I guess that's why this thread has gone on for as long as it has. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kur17:

Then that's should be the reason why you have an extreme poverty rate of 46%, one of the highest in the world

mind you own kenyan business....face front....

we nigerians dont care about kenyans......

their are many poor kenyans all over kenya....how many....??

who realy cares.....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

I prefer the Kenyan system. Personally I don't want to live next to 20 Nigerians scumbags sharing an apartment.

The Kenyan housing system is too chaotic and stressful.
Extremely small rooms without proper ventilation in overcrowded buildings. Lower income people have no choices in Kenya and this seems unfair.

****** In Nigeria, lower income people have an array of choices. They are not condemned to the same kind of overcrowded mass housing just because they don't have the money.

~~~Our housing system in Nigeria caters better for lower income earners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

There is no such thing as slummish. A slum is a slum, low self esteem is low self esteem. Post your pic lady, let's see your northern Nigerian features. grin

I have posted my picture before. Ask your fellow Kenyans here. How many times do I have to drive this to you?

***** A slum is only a slum when it is a community of it's own. 2 or 3 slum looking streets in an entire suburb cannot make that entire suburb a slum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
kenya is useless accordin to us....we already know were this kenyan brouhahas will end....

thats why we just come here to listen to una stvpidity and laugh over una.....

mombassa port was cashed in as collatoral when kenya cant pay back....

that is a big mess una put una selfs in....you cant pay back that hugh amount of money....and that is a fact....

you just dont have the economy to pay back.....

you silly people....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
TMKsouth:

I guess that's why this thread has gone on for as long as it has. grin

Exactamundo! We've given stats,facts and figures up the wazoo. Everything from the older, easy to fake stats like GDP to newer indices which aggregate social indicators like the UNHDI,Legatum prosper index,WB Human Capital Index and guess who leads?
Which makes sense looking at the major universally important consumption data like cement, oil, milk etc etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
genieluv:

And you see, that's why we do not have a Kibera in Nigeria except for Makoko on the waters.
If Kibera were to be in Lagos, wealthier people would have bought lands there, demolished the illegal structures and build better houses, before you know it within a short time, the place looks better.

Call a spade a spade, you're contradicting yourself by saying
"we do not have a Kibera in Nigeria except for Makoko on the waters" Makoko is much worse than kibera

How would they buy something that is not on sale? Allot of Kenyans are willing and able to buy and develop those lands

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kur17:

Aljazeera reports about half of Kenya to below the poverty line grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtCl2PRNTvw

See parents and children living on the streets in Kenya. So many homelesss people and you talk about poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kur17:

"we do not have a Kibera in Nigeria except for Makoko on the waters" Makoko is much worse than kibera

How would they buy something that is not on sale? Allot of Kenyans are willing and able to buy and develop those lands

not true....you think you are talkin to nigerians that know nothing about kenya....you mistakin....

the only nigerians that bother to enter this thread had already experience with kenyans....

you boastful,pride in the wrong way,disminin,disrespectful,annoyin,hate filled,crass,unloyal....

but guess what....:
two can play this game....
we shall look down on una too....

enjoy...!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kur17:

I'm not contradicting myself cos I made Makoko an exception.
**** Makoko is no different from Kibera except that it is on waters. Houses in Makoko are even more spaced than in Kibera where they are all jammed up.

~~~ Lands in Kibera not being up for sale all boils down to the housing system and land usage system which Kenya operates. The occupants of Kibera are not the owners of their lands, but in Nigerian slummish parts of a suburb, the lands belong to the occupants who can sell them at will if given the right amount of money.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
pan africana is dead after this thread....

you kenyans should keep on blabbin and see if that will earn una more friends or more enemies on the african continent....

we nigerians are not that stvpid to be insultin other africans no matter how underdeveloped they may be.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
kikuyu1:

guess who leads?

Uhmmm, Nigeria?
Yeah. ALWAYS NIGERIA. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

Aljazeera reports about half of Kenya to below the poverty line grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtCl2PRNTvw

See parents and children living on the streets in Kenya. So many homelesss people and you talk about poverty?
So the mighty Kenya has poor people?wow!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
genieluv:

I have posted my picture before. Ask your fellow Kenyans here. How many times do I have to drive this to you?

***** A slum is only a slum when it is a community of it's own. 2 or 3 slum looking streets in an entire suburb cannot make that entire suburb a slum.

Listen lady, if you can't post your pic extend the same courtesy to the other women. You can't tell us you are beautiful by using other women's photos. Let's see this beauty you speak of.

***** If it looks like a slum, smells like a slum then definitely it's a slum. There is no such thing as slummish, even in the dictionary. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
genieluv:

You have sounded this, time without number to Kenyans. So I don't think you need to keep on stressing it out with them.
Only an irredeemable fool will call an entire suburb a slum just because of some slummish streets in that suburb.

For instance, I live in Ekpan (a suburb of Warri city).
Look at these 4 google satelite pics below of Ekpan, you can see that the first neighbourhood of the suburb looks slummish, but the other parts do not.

I know the slummish parts very well, that's where many of the indigenes live, they are mostly old family houses. However, most of these old houses have boreholes and modern toilet facilities. They are just irregularly built (exactly as they were many decades ago).
Now people like NairobiWalker and gallivant will say we should call the entire Ekpan a slum, just because some streets look slummish. Sometimes I just wonder how their brains work.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
You shouldn't be using foreign media to judge Africa.They always exaggerate things.Watch CNN and you'll think Nigerians live in trees while our soldiers use den guns to fight the ongoing boko haram 'civil war'.They just do it to make themselves feel better(USA specially).At least we don't have psychopaths dressing up in their victims skins or 'golden state killers' but yet Nigeria is the 15th most dangerous country in the world because of a skirmish in the north east while USA is 61st You shouldn't be using foreign media to judge Africa.They always exaggerate things.Watch CNN and you'll think Nigerians live in trees while our soldiers use den guns to fight the ongoing boko haram 'civil war'.They just do it to make themselves feel better(USA specially).At least we don't have psychopaths dressing up in their victims skins or 'golden state killers' but yet Nigeria is the 15th most dangerous country in the world because of a skirmish in the north east while USA is 61st

stfu....if it was something bad about nigeria,you would be kissin their white butts and praisin them...

each go their own way....pan africana is useless....didnt worked back then,still not workin,,and will not work in the future....

thats why au is useless till today....we are different kind of black people....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
genieluv:

The Kenyan housing system is too chaotic and stressful.
Extremely small rooms without proper ventilation in overcrowded buildings. Lower income people have no choices in Kenya and this seems unfair.

****** In Nigeria, lower income people have an array of choices. They are not condemned to the same kind of overcrowded mass housing just because they don't have the money.

~~~Our housing system in Nigeria caters better for lower income earners.

You don't know anything about the Kenyan housing system. I know for a fact that people are uncomfortable living next to 20 Nigerians sharing an apartment in Nairobi. They should do that in your Nigerian system, in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
So the mighty Kenya has poor people?wow!

Did I tell you the story of generators and trees?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
we nigerians would not dare opening a thread that nigeria is better than congo,ghana,tanzania and others....thats stvpid....

none of us would dare....

and if any internet troll dares,that thread would die a natural death quick,,quick

we nigerians find you kenyans amusin....

nigeria jaga jaga,everything scather scather,i remember how you kenyans loved that song back then....other africans hated it....

but you kenyans loved it.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

stfu....if it was something bad about nigeria,you would be kissin their white butts and praisin them...

each go their own way....pan africana is useless....didnt worked back then,still not workin,,and will not work in the future....

thats why au is useless till today....we are different kind of black people....
Actually I hate CNN just for that reason.And I don't get it.Was it a typo or you meant it when you said I would like them for making Nigeria look bad? cos I'm Nigerian.And pan Africana can work.Take a look at EU and prove me wrong.Or do we need a world war like them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
Actually I hate CNN just for that reason.And I don't get it.Was it a typo or you meant it when you said I would like them for making Nigeria look bad? cos I'm Nigerian.And pan Africana can work.Take a look at EU and prove me wrong.Or do we need a world war like them?

i dont know you....soooo...

i never saw your moniker before....how can i know what you realy mean....?

anyways....i dont believe what any white says anyways.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
pan africana cant work....au is useless....we are too different type of black people....

you mentioned eu....why didnt eu add russia too....??....russia is white too....!!

gerrit....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

Do you believe in what blue, red and green says? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Do you believe in what blue, red and green says? grin

what do you mean....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

I don't blame you though.One can't really tell on this forum.And I started posting on this thread not long ago so I'm kinda new.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
its up to you kenyans to come back to una senses or enjoy to be ridiculed on this thread....

i realy dont care.....am nigerian and am proud to be a nigerian....i dont care what a kenyan,ipobian,south african,ethiopian thinks....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

what do you mean....??

It was a straight forward question. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.