Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6224017 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Exposeke: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Why do you keep posting about your military?
It is one of the most powerful in The world check out Kenya Army KDF ranks and salary-from lowest to highest https://exposeke.com/kenya-army-kdf-ranks-and-salary-from-lowest-to-highest/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2018
UN Habitat Headquatres in Gigiri,Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
So you have some oil? And geothermal too? Oh,and coal! And niobiums in Mombasa? And arable land! And freshwater?

Dude,a country like Mauritius don't have what you possess! But,Mauritius is far far ahead of Kenya! What's wrong?
and Kenya and Mauritius are far ahead of tz what the fvck is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2018
darfay:

Ghana has a better educational system than Kenya. It also has more wealthier people and a waaay bigger per capita GDP,better HDI and a better life expectancy

Those are just some of the few things they beat Kenya to

Rvp2018
i know you want Kenya vs Ghana it will not happen
Let us stick to Kenya vs the world poverty capital

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Exposeke:

It is one of the most powerful in The world check out Kenya Army KDF ranks and salary-from lowest to highest https://exposeke.com/kenya-army-kdf-ranks-and-salary-from-lowest-to-highest/
Really? How did you know it's one of the most powerful?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2018
samsobo24:
Lastly

3rd pics is yaba bus stop construction, its not a CBD like the way Kenyans glorify their CBD.

We have said that the EAC isn't a dream but now a reality.

The biggest trade zone in West Africa.
The trade zone has capacity of buying all nairobi CBD buildings plus their masters.

The projects alone there are too enormous for Kenya village
lovely pic, please what tower is under construction at the entrance of Lekki free zone?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2018
That is not even 3B dollars - and they are allowed to levy taxes. Lagos with a GDP of 100B smiley generates 1B dollars. Cooking need to be a little credible.

And then whole federal gov generates hardly 10B dollars - a 500B gorrilla of economy.

And so in total Nigeria generated 13B dollars - I guess this include OIL?

sufferNsmiling:

angry

sad

angry

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/04/30/36-states-generated-n931bn-igr-against-n3-3tn-from-federation-account-in-2017/?amp

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2018
What's the revenue in US dollars? 2 billion plus dollars?
I thought Nigeria's states didn't receive any backing from the Federal government! I was wrong! The Nigerian states can't survive on their own!

rvp20183, you may want to look at this !
Oops I was a bit late grin

sufferNsmiling:

angry

sad

angry

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/04/30/36-states-generated-n931bn-igr-against-n3-3tn-from-federation-account-in-2017/?amp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
KENYA
DECEMBER VACATION

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2018
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2056.html

The CIA have been right all along. Quick question, if their corporations make profits in billions of dollars more than Kenya,where then is the cash in their coffers ? Where is the money? Where are the dollars ?
Their sectors make more revenues than us ? Why is their treasury short of cash then? South Africa have have a more than 100 billion for budgetary purposes! Can they match this ?

Coming next year their budget will be in the region of 29-28 b dollars. You can then add 2 or 3 b from the states. The 35 billion you've been giving them was an act of genorisity from you.

It's remittances which keeps Nigeria afloat!
rvp20183:
That is not even 3B dollars - and they are allowed to levy taxes. Lagos with a GDP of 100B smiley generates 1B dollars. Cooking need to be a little credible.

And then whole federal gov generates hardly 10B dollars - a 500B gorrilla of economy.

And so in total Nigeria generated 13B dollars - I guess this include OIL?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2018
KENYA
DECEMBER VACATION
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
United republic of Tanzania
Mount Kilimanjaro
If your mountain has this magnificent glaciers,may you pliz raise ur hand

It seems like mount kilmanjaro has a lot of gracias. That means a lot of water running down. Do you generate power from the water running down like south africa and australia degenerate power from their ice caps on the mountains. This might be an alternative to geothermal power station
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:
Kenya Defence Forces

Maritime Security and Blue Economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgydq6B9GGI

One of the greatest tragedies of this thread apart from the lies and hate is the fact that many Naijjans SIMPLY CAN'T COMPREHEND VERY VERY REAL DEVELOPMENTS AS THEY LACK THE BRAINPOWER. I told these geniuses months ago about the importance of the upcoming Blue Economy conference and they could only ululate about Tekno and Timaya!!
SMFH....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2018
The ice and glaciers on both Mt Kenya and Kilimanjaro has been melting fast due to climate change. Mt Kenya (second highest in Africa after Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the source of Tana river which generates hydro power.

Recently, a UK firm bagged a tender to build a two billion dollar dam in Tana River.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/British-firm-gets-nod-to-build-mega-dam-in-Kenya/539546-4787886-py7qbpz/index.html

sufferNsmiling:

It seems like mount kilmanjaro has a lot of gracias. That means a lot of water running down. Do you generate power from the water running down like south africa and australia degenerate power from their ice caps on the mountains. This might be an alternative to geothermal power station
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Exposeke:

My dude those figures are wayyyyy out of date! Current pay is 50-100% higher than stated.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2018
The 40B I gave them is their budget..which is not realistic like anything Nigeria.In reality their real budget that get funded and executed is not even 20B..maybe 15B tops..revenue of 13B plus maybe 2B of borrowing.Its a zoo until the next oil boom.Remittance keep families alive like Somalia.Oil keep gov running.You can imagine their banking sector is basically remittance plus oil.When they talk business..they arw talking igbo man opening a shop to sell cheap chinese electronics..petty informal trade..that is not taxable
Jonraid:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2056.html

The CIA have been right all along. Quick question, if their corporations make profits in billions of dollars more than Kenya,where then is the cash in their coffers ? Where is the money? Where are the dollars ?
Their sectors make more revenues than us ? Why is their treasury short of cash then? South Africa have have a more than 100 billion for budgetary purposes! Can they match this ?

Coming next year their budget will be in the region of 29-28 b dollars. You can then add 2 or 3 b from the states. The 35 billion you've been giving them was an act of genorisity from you.

It's remittances which keeps Nigeria afloat!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2018
kikuyu1:

One of the greatest tragedies of this thread apart from the lies and hate is the fact that many Naijjans SIMPLY CAN'T COMPREHEND VERY VERY REAL DEVELOPMENTS AS THEY LACK THE BRAINPOWER. I told these geniuses months ago about the importance of the upcoming Blue Economy conference and they could only ululate about Tekno and Timaya!!
SMFH....

Nigerians don't know the meaning of blue economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2018
kikuyu1:

SMFH....

Nigerians don't know the meaning of blue economy .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Ice on Mt Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:
i know you want Kenya vs Ghana it will not happen
Let us stick to Kenya vs the world poverty capital

These nigerians here are digging their own grave they fought the ghanaians here before hair before. Even to make matters worse the south africans are now dealing with them here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2018
Nyahururu ,Kenya grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:
@forgiveness..you naija something. cheesy.I was banned twice for dedicating a song to you coz ya a liar.. grin the nairaland bots need upgrading seriously..

We know the liars here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Jonraid:
Nyahururu ,Kenya grin

Wapi huyo msenge was tz aone ice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
kikuyu1:

SMFH....

I have say this from day one on this trade the problem with nigeria is there just to many illiterates in the country. Please which country have you seen this before in the world where the people are happy to kick their industries and companies out of the country then they start smiling and fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:
[/sub][sub][sub][/sub]
I have always considered Ghana our equal.

Ghana is better than KENYA per capita. Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Exposeke:

Is Kenya more powerful than Ethiopia army or Uganda army? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Is more powerful than Ethiopia army or Uganda army? grin
than the nigerian army grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Ghana is better than KENYA per capita. Bhuhahahaha! grin
and Kenya and Ghana are better than Nigeria in everything grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

These nigerians here are digging their own grave they fought the ghanaians here before hair before. Even to make matters worse the south africans are now dealing with them here
They are sore losers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2018
As Nigeria cry about Indians & whites - I think whoever manages to attract Chinese investment the next decade - will greatly benefit. Ethiopia is one example of what Chinese private and public investment can do to a country.Kenya was late in the attracting Chinese - but it's never too late.

Example of Chinese Private Investor is Mr Zeyun Yang (Ederman Property) who has managed to build more than 4,000 units of residential houses that are sold very cheaply.

Great Wall - Athi River (Nairobi Metro)

Great Wall Estate - Highrise - Nairobi

Metro View - Pangani - Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2018
kikuyu1:

SMFH....
sufferNsmiling :
I have say this from day one on this trade the
problem with nigeria is there just to many illiterates
in the country. Please which country have you seen
this before in the world where the people are happy
to kick their industries and companies out of the
country then they start smiling and fooling
themselves
tylann : Quote Post
Nigerians don't know the meaning of blue economy

What are these things saying? Nigeria is already reaping billions from the Blue Economy through NIMASA. How it has benefited your economy is what you should be 'ululating' here instead of displaying your pain,lies and hatred of people who are more enlightened than you. Probably you are the ones who don't know anything about Blue Economy and how it can be harnessed. The real tragedy is when you,kikuyu1 falls into the same abysmal category as the illiterate poor-grammar speaking sufferinsmiling-whatever and the childish jobless tilyan-whatever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.