Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6194634 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp20183:
The same way we verified that phantom building. At least we know who we are dealing with.

Safaricom is not our telcom industry.

Atleast, I personally verified myself not you.

But you are a pathetic shameless liar. If not, show me where Safaricom revenue was $2.2b dollars in 2017 and include other telecom's revenue. Until then, you remain a liar here. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Atleast, I personally verified myself not you.

But you are a pathetic shameless liar. If not, show me where Safaricom revenue was $2.2b dollars in 2017 and include other telecom's revenue. Until then, you remain a liar here. grin
why not google search....safaricom 2017 yearly revenue was 2.13 or something close in 2017 and they have 65% market share..then extrapolate to get industry size.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:

Can 300k kilo of gold be sold and bring money to build roads ??

Atleast, Kenya's dept will be serviced with the proceeds from oil, wood, gold, Titanium etceteta. grin

Kenya government hope is on these natural resources hence the courage to borrow from China. Bhuhahahaha! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
Sound like communal livin.
Your mother is a slumlord.She trying to make the extra coin but in most countries she wont be allowed to do what she is doing..and she probably would own one single rental property bringing more money than all slums she has.Btw do 10 Nigerians rent one house like they abroad.I dont I know any kenyan who can build 5 bedroom house and then throw an extension of 2 bedroom again.Most urbane kenyans have max 3 kids..and people generally wants privacy.

Can you guys ever engage in discussions without being directly insultive and disrespectful?
***** Aren't you guys taught common manners from your early schooling? I really fear the kind of education given to Kenyan kids.

~~~Nigerians building extension apartments in their compounds for rent is the reason why we don't have overblown slum communities in our cities. Because people with lower incomes can find good apartments for rent in decent houses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Bros, if Abia state government is involved, me don commot my mind.

I have lived in that state for years, so I know what's up.
lol I just the laugh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Wow Beautiful pictures

They are not showing though grin
i get it kenya internet is well advanced than nigeria we are even better than usa try fix your internet issues and stop being stupid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
genieluv:

Can you guys ever engage in discussions without being directly insultive and disrespectful?
***** Aren't you guys taught common manners from your early schooling? I really fear the kind of education given to Kenyan kids.

~~~Nigerians building extension apartments in their compounds for rent is the reason why we don't have overblown slum communities in our cities. Because people with lower incomes can find good apartments for rent in decent houses.
And turn the whole neigherhood into a slum.Even when you build new city like Abuja that kind of extension nonsense with everyone opening a shop or bar anywhere soon turn neigherhood into slums.You need to stricly enforce zonning.Slums in one area.Low income in one area.Middle income in one area and upper income in their own zone.You cannot turn cities into free for all..soon rats will infest them, rubbish will be left uncollected, open sewers and property $ rental values will nosedive.In Nairobi there many 5 bedroom units that attract 5k usd per month.Why would you need an extension next in 5 bed house.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp20183:
Rebadging useless cars that can't do shiet. No wonder Boko Haram has taken over like 3 states - or nearly 1/4 of the country. Just imagine that.
Show me where it says BH controls 3 states or 1/4 of Nigerian territory
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Show me where it says BH controls 3 states or 1/4 of Nigerian territory
The of whole of North East is under Boko Haram.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Atleast, Kenya's dept will be serviced with the proceeds from oil, wood, gold, Titanium etceteta. grin

Kenya government hope is on these natural resources hence the courage to borrow from China. Bhuhahahaha! grin
how much deposits of gold do kenya has ??
Kenya is non resource economy
Which oil how many barrels of oil do kenya produce ?
I believe nigeria also has wood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp20183:
See how your bad education just manifest.Every country has minerals - some like Kenya and Ethiopia - they are not even 0.05% of the economy. That is next to zero than 1%. Our extraction/minning industry is simply next to nothing. Of course there are minerals of all kinds but of such low volumes - they don't register.

Wood alone contributes 1% to Kenya's GDP. How much more Titanium, Oil, gold etcetera. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:
i get it kenya internet is well advanced than nigeria we are even better than usa try fix your internet issues and stop being stupid
So I am stupid? Thanks for the confirmation. I have always wondered if I am stupid or a fool. I guess I am stupid then. (according to you)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
genieluv:

I believe no Kenyan has insulted you my lady
We have slums in kenya it is problem and that is why our govt is trying to sought it out with social housing projects
What is your govt doing to sought your slum issues
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Wood alone contributes 1% to Kenya's GDP. How much more Titanium, Oil, gold etcetera. Bhuhahahaha! grin
how about oil gold and titanium bring the contribution they have in kenyan economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
The of whole of North East is under Boko Haram.
Show me your proof/source!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

So I am stupid? Thanks for the confirmation. I have always wondered if I am stupid or a fool. I guess I am stupid then. (according to you)

Did i say you are stupid i don't remember saying such undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp20183:
Kenya was unitary - so there was no real way of knowing who got what - and we changed the constitution in 2010 to allow for devolution or regionalism.

Nigeria is unitary too, but we still always knew how much each state receives from the federal govt.
***** Regionalism in Kenya? Do you guys have regional govts? Or county govt?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
genieluv:

Genie, look at these Kenyan houses below, I call them CONCENTRATION CAMP HOUSES grin

These are the only kind of houses accessible to low income Kenyans. These are the houses people like NairobiWalker, TayserMahiri and rvp20183 live in grin.

Can you guess how much the range of rent for these houses are? Just give a wild guess.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Remove timber and wood..and do calculation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
genieluv:

Nigeria is unitary too, but we still always knew how much each state receives from the federal govt.
You have never been unitary..youre federal.Ours is unitary with devolution post 2010
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
genieluv:

county govt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Genie, look at these Kenyan houses below, I call them CONCENTRATION CAMP HOUSES grin

These are the only kind of houses accessible to low income Kenyans. These are the houses people like NairobiWalker, TayserMahiri and rvp20183 live in grin.

Can you guess how much the range of rent for these houses are? Just give a wild guess.
After slums you go to those areas..they cost around 30 dollars a month to rent..mostly 10 feet by 10 feet.Nigerians in Kenya somehow squueze themselves into them.Its like they want to pay 5 dollars each.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

What is wrong with the houses ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Show me your proof/source!
Boko haram are active in North East of Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger and Chad.You know it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

and that is where Nigerians in kenya live 10 per room
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:
and that is where Nigerians in kenya live 10 per room
They will never out of vaginas there..those areas houses young men and woman who emigrate to Nairobi to try find jobs or education.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:

What is wrong with the houses ??
The prices for rent maybe.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
Remove timber and wood..and do calculation.
i think Nigeria too has forests
He should tell us the contributions of gold titanium and oil to the Kenyan economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Daejoyoung:

What is wrong with the prices
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:

Did i say you are stupid i don't remember saying such undecided
Oh really? Sorry then. It's just my poor brain then, you know with we Nigerians being illiterate and all.

Then can you please explain what "being stupid" in your comment meant?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Cant afford 30 dollars a month.You need to see rent as monthly expense..not yearly like Nigeria.Those slumscrappers are cheap and house majority of Nairobi.They define Nairobi Eastlands.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
They will never out of vaginas there..those areas houses young men and woman who emigrate to Nairobi to try find jobs or education.

Najua Malaya wamejaa hzo area

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.