Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206794 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Even with a miniscule population and peace and calm,Ghana still failed. Despite not having Nigeria's huge population and political divisions, no civil war.At independence, the British left Ghana with an educational standard among the best in Africa and a huge gold reserve. The biggest thing they had at independence was political calmness.How they managed to squander all that i dont know.Today they have little to show. Their corrupt leaders secretly sold off the gold reserve and bastardized their education. They lost all form of creativity. If Ghana were to grapple with the kind of division Nigeria has, they would have gone under since.
we mange to squannder all of that to frre other countries in Africa from the europeans
why would Ghana grapple with division when it spent so much time and money fostering unity?

Nigeria is so divided because it spend so much time and money on dividing the various ethnic groups

with the litttle Ghana had, Ghana used it to make her citizens better off
what did Nigeria use it oil money for ?
theres nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Just30:
dont be deceived
abuja is just a small build up area
less than 24 km across

Of course I know..............I was being sarcastic for this forgiveness fellow getting excited over city boundaries. Just like the idiot Kazikazi believes Dar with 1500 sq. km boundaries is bigger than Nairobi with 696 when Nairobi has grown beyond those borders while Most of the 1500 sq, km of Dar is not built up. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2019
I seriously don’t understand why people from a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria always find joy in comparing their useless good for nothing country to Ghana.

I mean how

It doesn’t even make sense!

Imagine these nigerian refugees in Ghana engaging in crimes and prostitution making noise here.

A nigerian kidnapper broke out of his cell on 30th of December and just this morning,he’s bn apprehended again.
These are the kind of work you fools do in Ghana.

Over 80% of the occupants of Ghana prisons are nigerians .

And these animals are the ones trying to compare themselves with Ghana.

This can only happen on this useless forum.

Nkwasiafo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:
I seriously don’t understand why people from a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria always find joy in comparing their useless good for nothing country to Ghana.

I mean how

Imagine these nigerian refugees in Ghana engaging in crimes and prostitution making noise here.

A nigerian kidnapper broke out of his cell on 30th of December and just this morning,he’s bn apprehended again.

Nkwasiafo
they are just unbelievaly shameless
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

When I was in kenya we had 24/7 electricity for months on end. You don't even have. In another few years kenya will be enjoying your oil money
you can hate on this guy as much as you like...heck even call him kenyan if you like,but to me he is the realest nigerian.what pisses him off soo bad is that simple things nigerians call luxury are norms in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

I mean how

Nkwasiafo

Nigerians are criminals every where they are always upto to no good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2019
tylann:

Nigerians are criminals every where they are always upto to no good
The only thing they can do is to make noise on social media.

They are scattered all over Ghana like rats , doing all the dirty jobs they can find.

Majority are beggars too.

We would’ve sacked all of them if not for that useless Ecowas protocol that allows all these idiots to move here freely.

Aside nigeria ,Ghana is where u gonna find a lot of them.
We are not even their neighbors so imagine.

They are so desperate to reach Ghana.

Ghana is like America to them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Just30:
they are just unbelievaly shameless

Nigerians are criminals everywhere only a few are good
In kenya we have other nationalities from congo citizens ghanians ugandans Tanzanians south Sudanese rwandans ethiopians Somali Somalians
But Nigerians are the ones who are known for bad reasons from drug trafficking internet frauds rapists conmen if they are arrested they complain about how kenyans are jealous of their succes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
From their own kingsman

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

They are scattered all over Ghana like rats , doing all the dirty jobs they can find.

We would’ve sacked all of them if not for that useless Ecowas protocol that allows all these idiots to move here freely.

They are escaping the hell hole
They fly to everywhere exporting they criminal activities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by deadkamalu: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
my business is about to crumble largely due to poor power supply for the past six months as i depend on constant electricity provided by generators. many nigerians are just in the same shoe but some people here will rather brag about how they bought new generators.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2019
tylann:

Nigerians are criminals everywhere only a few are good
In kenya we have other nationalities from congo citizens ghanians ugandans Tanzanians south Sudanese rwandans ethiopians Somali Somalians
But Nigerians are the ones who are known for bad reasons from drug trafficking internet frauds rapists conmen if they are arrested they complain about how kenyans are jealous of their succes
You are almost correct.What worries me the most is to see other good Nigerians who are suffering just because in most cases,people tend to generalize the situation

I think countries need to have a different approach in this issue.May be we shouldn't blame Nigerians,may be we should blame our own security systems which can't flush out unwanted guests
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Of course I know..............I was being sarcastic for this forgiveness fellow getting excited over city boundaries. Just like the idiot Kazikazi believes Dar with 1500 sq. km boundaries is bigger than Nairobi with 696 when Nairobi has grown beyond those borders while Most of the 1500 sq, km of Dar is not built up. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well,you claimed that the so called greater Nairobi is large, but yet, the only developed parts of it are less than 2%(mostly CBD, upper hill and Westland) and not far a parts from each other(@ most 3KMs).
Are their good roads infrastructures and distributed developments in these other areas, why do you then dwell in showing only the 2% good parts of the so called "greater nairobi'' ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:
From their own kingsman
Same Burna boy called Kenyans Peasants.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Peasants and unproductive backward fools...which one is better?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Just30:
have you wondered why almost all the black trained surgeons worked in Ghana for some time?

Because Ghana didn't have trained surgeon to serve in the British army that was at war with the Ashantis. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Legonviking: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2019
darfay:

Nigerians control everything in Ghana from Top to bottom

The larges companies are owned by Nigerians

Most of your TV stations are owned by Nigerians

Most of your celebrities live in Lagos

We control the phone/electronic market

Most of your upscale houses are owned by Nigerians

Nigerians outnumber you in your universities

We do your retail trade(owning multiple supermarket and stores) from kumashit to akara

@bolded is one of the stupid assertions i have come across.

Tell me the number of Nigerian students in Ghana public universities like University of Ghana, KNUST,University of Cape Coast,UMAT,UCEW and GIMPA. I bet the number of your students in the above listed institutions would not be more than 3000.

The fact that some of you come to some private universities in Ghana to further your education does not mean you are in the majority. What a phucking claim! List one university where Nigerians outnumber Ghanaian students.

You guys are funny with chest beating claims .As at September 2017 , there were 53 TV Stations in Ghana, apart from the failing crystal tv, name the so called 'most tv stations nigerians own'
Which phucking phone and electric market do you control.Name the supermarkets you claim you own.

Which most upscale houses? The ones bought by fugitive Deizani Allison- Madueke wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

I am totally in full support of Nigeria leaving that useless "ECOWAS"block.
Ooxygen, please what do you think would happen to Ghana economy(and even countries like Niger,Togo,Benin republic,Cameroon...) if Nigerians students, Banks ,firms and other organisations decides to leave ,please be realistic ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Imagine these people trying to compare themselves with Ghanaians??

This happens in nigeria on daily basis .

May their souls rest in peace.
Just yesterday

WARNING: Graphic content

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2019
deadkamalu:
my business is about to crumble largely due to poor power supply for the past six months as i depend on constant electricity provided by generators. many nigerians are just in the same shoe but some people here will rather brag about how they bought new generators.
fckr stop lying , Nigeria electricity has profoundly improved, most areas can now bast of constant electricity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2019
68816419:

I am totally in full support of Nigeria leaving that useless "ECOWAS"block.
Ooxygen, please what do you think would happen to Ghana economy(and even countries like Niger,Togo,Benin republic,Cameroon...) if Nigerians students, Banks ,firms and other organisations decides to leave ,please be realistic ?
You are so funny.
Ghana’s economy is the fastest growing in the world and you think it’s so because of the 2 nigerian banks(out of about 50 banks in Ghana ) and the nigerian students in our third class private universities?

Hahahaha

Try to use your brain small ok.

You guys are just nuisance to Ghana.

When we closed just 40 of your shops look at how you guys were crying...hahahahaha

Demonstrating in your country on daily basis.
We are rather doing you guys a favour by allowing you guys to make a living in our progressive and better country.

We can sack all of you and noting will happen.

Our prisons will just be empty hahahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

I mean how

Nkwasiafo
Ghanaians are known to criminals and slaves in Nigeria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2019
68816419:

Well,you claimed that the so called greater Nairobi is large, but yet, the only developed parts of it are less than 2%(mostly CBD, upper hill and Westland) and not far a parts from each other(@ most 3KMs).
Are their good roads infrastructures and distributed developments in these other areas, why do you then dwell in showing only the 2% good parts of the so called "greater nairobi'' ?

Let me ask you a simple question, is the 2Rivers mall in the CBD? Please, stop being an idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

I mean how

Nkwasiafo
hahaha , Ghanaians are known to be criminals and slaves in Nigeria
.facts.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
68816419:

Ghanaians are known to criminals and slaves in Nigeria.
How many times have you heard Ghanaians involved in armed robbery?( Not saying there are no Ghanaians into armed robbery)
They are probably nigerians claiming to be Ghanaians because I don’t understand what will make Ghanaian will do that in nigeria.

You guys don’t have anything useful in that country that will make any sensible person travel there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are almost correct.What worries me the most is to see other good Nigerians who are suffering just because in most cases,people tend to generalize the situation

I think countries need to have a different approach in this issue.May be we shouldn't blame Nigerians,may be we should blame our own security systems which can't flush out unwanted guests

I have no problem with good nigerians in Kenya they mind they business contribute to the economy
The problem are the nigerians who are criminals who cry for no reason when arrested and deported and they start playing victims
Kenya welcomes everyone with good intentions
We have the world largest refugee population but we dont complain
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Let me ask you a simple question, is the 2Rivers mall in the CBD? Please, stop being an idiot.

How about ngong is it in cbd
How about the athi river area is it in cbd and it is well developed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
68816419:

fckr stop lying , Nigeria electricity has profoundly improved, most areas can now bast of constant electricity.

One question why is electricity a problem in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
68816419:

hahaha , Ghanaians are known to be criminals and slaves in Nigeria
.facts.

You don’t have anything in that zoo for any sensible Ghanaian to travel there so stop deceiving yourself.

Ghana is like America to nigerians.

As soon as your so called celebrities get to Ghana airport then they start cursing and insulting nigeria.

Everybody knows how useless and underdeveloped nigeria is so stop making noise here ok.

I even doubt if you have electricity now.

An oil and gas producing country without electricity ....hahahahaha

Is this one too a country?

The zoo in Ghana is even better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2019
tylann:

One question why is electricity a problem in Nigeria
They don’t have the brain to generate electricity even though they have oil and gas in abundance in that zoo.

They are so bleeped up.

They are only good at noise making and unproductive stuffs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Daejoyoung:

That is how nigerians behave iam not surprised they think they are the most important people to walk in this planet

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

They don’t have the brain to generate electricity even though they have oil and gas in abundance in that zoo.

They are so bleeped up.

They are only good at noise making and unproductive stuffs

I hear some rich cartels cripple the electricity sector
So that they can sell they generators to the masses

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.