Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,615 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6262378 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
rvp20183:
Now we are out of Nairobi. That too is changing. There are 30,000kms under construction in kenya - about 10,000 nearing completion - about 20,000kms under construction soon - rural, urban and highways.
Nigga 90 of your city are slums
Kitengela,Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

One time you say Nairobi is only developed at the CBD and Westlands and next time you say Eastleigh contributes 25% of Nairobi's revenue. Are you mad?

How did I crop the location? grin grin grin grin grin
You love excuses, I'll call you excuse man. Here are more Lagos photos. grin grin grin grin

I am actually having a very easy time, I just zoom anywhere in Lagos and the result is pathetic. grin grin grin

Hahahaha same location u posted earlier on(Ajegunle) grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
TayserMahri:
Its Babies day out in Kenya cool

Those cubs are cute. How much for one? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
68816419:

Nigga 90 of your city are slums
Kitengela,Nairobi

99% of your city is slums. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
TayserMahri:
India is learning.

This coming from the managing director of Mahindra.

C what dey use for domestic flights. You gats squeeze yourself to enter this molue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
68816419:

Hahahaha same location u posted earlier on(Ajegunle) grin grin grin grin

I just zoom and wherever my cursor falls, I take a screenshot. You want different places? There you are. grin grin grin grin

99% of Lagos looks like this man. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i might be biased but that is a nice house..i love it cheesy

Too bad you don't have something like that in your kibera shack. Those kind of houses are reserved for Indians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

Looking like Joho's house grin

If you forgiven rvp for knocking your ass out the other day. I c u are afraid to quote him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Runalong333:

We are not making excuses but you are. We are stating facts, Kenya did benefit more than we did from colonial rule and you should be close to South Africa level by now if you were as smart as you claim grin. We had to start from the ground up unlike you .

we have no need to compare with anybody....we are a confederation of kingdoms....nigeria cant develope like other countries the same way....

its like askin a crocodile to grow horns....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
kenya is completly different than nigeria....i dont know why you kenyans still dont get it....

we have deep roots from the past even before whites landed on our shores...

anybody that tries to westernize nigeria too much will only get more boko haram...

boko haram means anti westernization btw....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
samsobo24:
so Kenyan Airways,the only big dream of Kenya and your biggest Airway can't be linked to aviation.

Because I said that its making loss and you succumbed that it has no link to aviation

The JKIA being the only constantly used airport by Kenyans with your self acclaimed big tourism industry still handles lesser passengers than The MMIA.

See Nigeria's newest airways and look at its fleet of Modern aircrafts.

The MMIA is even bigger

Kenyans are maybe lords in Kenya and not to nigerians

Fun fact
Do you know that Dar BRT buses make more profit than Kenya Airways
~ kazikazi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Here is what Tiny streets look like in Ngara, Nairobi. cool cool cool

you know you are lying to your self . 98% rongai is slums grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
bantudra:
kenya is completly different than nigeria....i dont know why you kenyans still dont get it....

we have deep roots from the past even before whites landed on our shores...

anybody that tries to westernize nigeria too much will only get more boko haram...

boko haram means anti westernization btw....

Yet your country men make dangerous journeys to reach the western world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
darfay:

Too bad you don't have something like that in your kibera shack. Those kind of houses are reserved for Indians

Which Indians ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
tylann:

Yet your country men make dangerous journeys to reach the western world

its their choice...it doesnt even wonder me,when africa is bombarded continualy with western values on tv....

but nigeria has people that dont like western way of life....

we have states that its forbiden to even drink alcohol...go inform yourself before thinkin africa is all the same....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
rvp20182:
Nearly all the buildings you see in this pictures are from the last decade - actually about five years. Meanwhile in the same period Eko city completed two towers only.

Mumu which last decade

EAC is more difficult of land reclamation. They are building on land reclaimed from the ocean and not on a fallow land

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
68816419:

you know you are lying to your self . 98% rongai is slums grin grin grin grin

I think if you ever came to Nairobi, you definitely lived in Rongai - you love mentioning it. grin grin grin grin

99% of Lagos is still a slum though. At least Rongai is ouside Nairobi.

You've actually made me realize Lagos is a bigger slum than I thought. I am just zooming randomly on the map and everywhere I land is a slum. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I just zoom and wherever my cursor falls, I take a screenshot. You want different places? There you are. grin grin grin grin

99% of Lagos looks like this man. grin grin grin
how do you guys even survives grin grin grin
Kitengela -Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
tylann:

Your president was fcking Aisha buhari when she was 9 years old

It seems the Nigerians here have beaten you to stupor. Take handkerchief and wipe ur tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
and you kenyans need to know too,that nigeria population is half muslim,half christian.....that balance managed to stay even till today....

nigeria is a difficult place to manage for anybody....

its impossible to please everybody....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
68816419:

Kitengela -Nairobi
Mathare, Nairobi grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
68816419:

Hahahahah grin i just showed you how tiny streets looks like,Village boy

Extend the yaba streetview to Herbert Macaulay rd, university rd etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
More grin Nairobi slum is too strong and thick grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
68816419:

Kitengela -Nairobi

I like how you kept asking us to post google street view images then after we posted, you couldn't handle them and resorted to searching the worst google street images of Nairobi and posting them here. Fortunately, it is even Easier to find them from Lagos. I wonder if Lagos is like this then how's Onitsha and Abeokuta? grin grin grin grin

How do you survive here?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

You went for world cup to showcase your fashioned attires with your much hyped jersey and yet you were beaten like burukenges by Argentina and Croatia grin

You're bragging too much,has Nigeria's co curricula activities ever shined beyond Africa?No..
You're just local sports champions and you want to make noise to the whole world while Kenya's athletes and rugby players have been shining in global levels since time immemorial and we don't make noise with it.
Local champions, Hahahahaha you got some jokes.

Apart from rugby and rat race, tell me what else you have achieved in sport!

*Nigerian basketball team is currently the highest ranked in Africa 1st (male) 2nd (female)
*Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team is the first team in history to represent Africa at winter Olympics.
* Okagbare won gold in the 100m and 200m at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games, becoming the fourth woman ever to achieve the feat. Her 10.85secs effort also saw her breaking Debbie Ferguson-McKenzie’s 12-year record of 10.91secs.
*Mellisa won the European Championship in 2010.
*Hogan Kid Bassey emerged World Featherweight Boxing Champion in 1957.
*Emmanuel Ifejuna who won a gold medal in high jump at the 1954 commonwealth Games.
*Dick Tiger who won the Middleweight title and later the World Light Heavyweight crown.
*Nigeria also won silver and bronze medals in the male and female categories of 4 x100m
*Funke Oshonaike is one of Africa’s most decorated female table tennis players.
*loveline obiji set a world record of 144kg lift, then she broke the record again when she lifted 149kg.
*Nigerians are the number 1 scrabble players out there, https://amp.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2017/11/30/why-nigeria-produces-scrabble-champions
*Nigeria also won 2013 ICC World Cricket League Division Seven

Those are some of Nigeria's achievement in sports not on continental stage. And I did not include football (Nairobiwalker, you that said football is our alpha and omega).

So your turn. Mention Kenya's achievement in sports apart from rat race and Rugby. You can include continental achievements if you want.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
jaycent:
Mathare, Nairobi grin grin

Rvp2018's home town
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
kikuyu1:

But genius we're handling TWICE your total cash which shows whose economy is in better shape! Which means our debt is payable though of course you'll keep wanking yourself to sleep dreaming of Chinese taking over our infrastructure. Stay asleep!
You are handling twice our total e-cash to say, not our total cash.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
jaycent:
More grin Nairobi slum is too strong and thick grin

We are doing google street view. I have realized Nigeria has way fewer slum photos online than the slums you have. Genieluv, your cities are not slummish, they are slums. I am randomly zooming in Lagos and everywhere is shitty. Unfortunately, Abeokuta has no google street View. It would be worse. grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

We are doing google street view. I have realized Nigeria has way fewer slum photos online than the slums you have. Genieluv, your cities are not slummish, they are slums. I am randomly zooming in Lagos and everywhere is shitty. Unfortunately, Abeokuta has no google street View. It would be worse. grin grin
Compare that with this grin this is just only Nairobi oo shocked shocked Kenya and slums are like dick and pussy grin OMG, how do you guys even survive in this kind of slums grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

is it me or kazikazi just crazy...A Tanzania bragging that Kenya lack technical know how..We send teachers down there an ths what we get undecided
You have no teachers. Why can't you teach your fellow who talk about "double carriage"?

Hohohohoho hohohohoho.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

What do you mean surviving without Tz? We are dominating Tz little boy...............you should be asking yourself if Tz can survive without Kenya.
Your little brain tells you Mpesa is a Kenyan!

FYI, Mpesa have been patented by the Briton. Hence, its a British company.So when Mpesa oparates in Tz don't think its a Kenyan investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
darfay:

Rvp2018's home town
With Tasha gindi maria grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.