Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6286945 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:
This thread dev. has been fun. It started with facts, then abuse then common sense followed by weak abuse from nigerians. Endless circle of amusment. Have been even more amused by the reactions of kenyans. I personally been to abuja and lagos (twice) and have to the conclussion, the abuse we receive from nigerian blogs is just a distraction from their short commings.

Pls kenyans we have already won. No need to defend kenya. STOP marketing kenya to them. Dont need them using my free and fastest wifi in africa.

To nigerians. Kenya is far worse than nigerian. Pls dont visit us. You guys are the superior african race. wink

Those were my exact SENTIMENTS TOO! Tbh I was also p'd off but sensed desperate denial and reached your own conclusion. Was just going to add those official facts on Africa's fastest net.
Like we've been saying repeatedly.
Kenya has a stunning average internet speed of 15mbps (megabytes per second) followed by Israel at 14.4mbps, South Africa at 6.6 mbps, Morroco at 5.2 mbps and Nigeria at 4.1 mbps. Seems like we are ahead of other African countries by far.
http://omgvoice.com/news/kenya-fast-internet/
Not even close! Btw,within a year,max 2 we'll double our speed to first place WORLDWIDE-rmbr,you read it here first. sHOTdownHawK,what took you to Naij,if I may ask?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:
This thread dev. has been fun. It started with facts, then abuse then common sense followed by weak abuse from nigerians. Endless circle of amusment. Have been even more amused by the reactions of kenyans. I personally been to abuja and lagos (twice) and have to the conclussion, the abuse we receive from nigerian blogs is just a distraction from their short commings.

Pls kenyans we have already won. No need to defend kenya. STOP marketing kenya to them. Dont need them using my free and fastest wifi in africa.

To nigerians. Kenya is far worse than nigerian. Pls dont visit us. You guys are the superior african race. wink

Why would you come here and ruin our fun with common sense and logic? I believe Nigerian potential is the greatest in Africa, that is a fact. Ignore this guy and keep the party rolling folks! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2017
gallivant:

Why would you come here and ruin our fun with common sense and logic? I believe Nigerian potential is the greatest in Africa, that is a fact. Ignore this guy and keep the party rolling folks! grin

Stop comparing the potential of 200 million againt 45 million ppl. Same reason you got a gdp of 500 billion to a budget of 20 billion same as kenya with its 60 billion dollar gdp.
Greatest potential my ass grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
bantudra:

their you are wrong..what are african nations compared to europe or america...??..

You as a nigeria should know this. I mean thousand of nigerians die trying to go to europe. As a kenyan its does not matter.

the europeans have much more infrastructures that are prohibited to be shown to the world..

What is your defination of infrastructure? If you are talking about things that support eg nuclear tech. then are right. But we got no nuclear plant in africa. Otherwise like Iran and North Korea (Not only white ppl do this) we would have underground infastructure. Iran tried to hide but they were caught.

you have very few and you show [b]everything!!!!...

Very few obsolete infra. You think americans and chinese with their spy satelite, drones et.c which the use already in wars cant find you.

both of you are sooooooooo stvpid..

no wonder you were easily conquered,enslaved and then colonized.....you realy believe the world is your friend now??..

the rest of the world dont see you as their friend..

Am trying hard to understand you stupidity. There is nothing of value to hide in africa. Only idots like you think we have something to offer the world. The reason we dont have friends is because idiots like you think we have something of value( whatever infrastructure you want us to hide) at the same time saying africa is shit compared to europe. Have you ever been to europe before or US.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Am trying hard to understand you stupidity. There is nothing of value to hide in africa. Only idots like you think we have something to offer the world. The reason we dont have friends is because idiots like you think we have something of value( whatever infrastructure you want us to hide) at the same time saying africa is shit compared to europe. Have you ever been to europe before or US.

sooo...because we have nothing of no value thats why we should show everything??...nonesense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
bantudra:

sooo...because we have nothing of no value thats why we should show everything??...nonesense....

Stupid man .the question is, whats there of value to hide.
Irans nuclear infrastructure was 1 km underground was discovered by spy satelite.

And secondly pls define infrastructure so i can understand what facts is too you or from a global advanced perspective how behind is your thinking.
Dont show everything my ass......

Unless africans are producing revolutionary and advanced tech, which we dont. Nothing to hide, idiot apart from stolen loot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Stupid man .the question is, whats there of value to hide.
Irans nuclear infrastructure was 1 km underground was discovered by spy satelite.

And secondly pls define infrastructure so i can understand what facts is too you or from a global advanced perspective how behind is your thinking.
Dont show everything my ass......

Unless africans are producing revolutionary and advanced tech, which we dont. Nothing to hide, idiot apart from stolen loot

you with your slave mentality...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Cjrane2: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2017
kenyans truly enjoying this gun duel with Naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Cjrane2:
kenyans truly enjoying this gun duel with Naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I do. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
seriously Nigeria might not be all that glamorous but its not this bad to even the slums

here is al Jazeera z documentary on the flying toilets of Kenya

enjoy

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155383117943690&id=7382473689
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
PROVERBZ:
seriously Nigeria might not be all that glamorous but its not this bad to even the slums

enjoy

Do not even for a moment count yourself better. You are even worse of in Nigeria.

Watch this video from #WorldToiletDay2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsg98pcsFM8

And get the stats

Where's the hardest place to find an urban toilet? Nigeria is an impressive number 3 worldwide.

Which countries are falling most behind with urban sanitation? As always Nigeria is the giant because here, they top the global list at number 1.
Maybe you should stop to ask yourselves where those Makoko slum dwellers go to the toilet? I'm sure they do not have them inside those floating rickety buildings. I guess its not hard to see where the stats come from. They may not need the flying toilets but obviously they do it right underneath, natural sewer I guess.
Kibera may shock you, but the overall general population of Kenya is way better than your oil rich nation. That is if you want us to talk about your favorite topic: toilets.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Do not even for a moment count yourself better. You are even worse of in Nigeria.

Watch this video from #WorldToiletDay2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsg98pcsFM8

And get the stats

Where's the hardest place to find an urban toilet? Nigeria is an impressive number 3 worldwide.

Which countries are falling most behind with urban sanitation? As always Nigeria is the giant because here, they top the global list at number 1.
Maybe you should stop to ask yourselves where those Makoko slum dwellers go to the toilet? I'm sure they do not have them inside those floating rickety buildings. I guess its not hard to see where the stats come from. They may not need the flying toilets but obviously they do it right underneath, natural sewer I guess.
Kibera may shock you, but the overall general population of Kenya is way better than your oil rich nation. That is if you want us to talk about your favorite topic: toilets.
congratulations u have two on the list and u are worried abt makoko. that the Nigerian govt I'd taking Care of do good to read below

10 of the Worst and Biggest Slums in Africa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGF8YXjGwA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
I am not sure I understood what you said about nigerian govt bla bla.

What should be worrying you is that we are doing a good job of ridding Kibera of its bad name.

Since you probably think everyone else is down the spiral that Naija has been in since I don't know when...
Some bad news for you. This is what we are doing about Kibera and others

http://citiscope.org/story/2015/turning-kiberas-mud-huts-apartment-towers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
bantudra:

you with your slave mentality...

Hahahahaa. Define slave mentality......... nigerians have the worst slave mentality because of their idiotic believe they are giants or superior or whatever in africa. But for whose benefits. Probably the white man can respect and fear you. Nigerian truly have mental issues. Seeking favours from white men. At least corrupt kenyans dont hide money in europe or american.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Stop comparing the potential of 200 million againt 45 million ppl. Same reason you got a gdp of 500 billion to a budget of 20 billion same as kenya with its 60 billion dollar gdp.

How many times are you guys going to be corrected that that 20 billion is our federal govt budget and that the 36 individual states of Nigeria also have the various state budgets for the running and development of these individual states?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Cjrane2:
Not just Nigeria, but everyone else. Kenyans generally have low self esteems and they feel better trying to prove what they are not, they compare themselves with many other people. That is how they are.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

How many times are you guys going to be corrected that that 20 billion is our federal govt budget and that the 36 individual states of Nigeria also have the various state budgets for the running and development of these individual states?

You might need to know that the Kenyan budget is for the National Government as well.
Each of the 47 Counties (equivalent to your states) have their own budgets as well.

The counties are responsible for their own education, health, transport, trade development and regulation, agriculture, pollution control, culture including things such as liquor licensing, museums, sports and parks, planning and development, policies, legislation, water and sanitation, public works, disaster management, drug control and local tourism.

It is called a devolved system of government and serves well to ensure each region takes care of its own social well-being, and destiny.
As you may have noticed, security is not among the responsibilities of the county. That would be a recipe for chaos. I don't know whether its the cause of the chaos in Northern Nigeria? Because it is incomprehensible how a group grew so strong as Boko Haram to have even tanks!! All this in a country that calls itself the giant. lol. Was everyone asleep? Maybe you guys should stop devolving (if its the case) security, because that is just terrible. Even with our Al Shabaab menace in Somalia, they cannot dare set up camp in kenya, leave alone use armored vehicles here. Only thing they succeed at is hit and runs. Boko Haram on the other hand scares the sh!t out of nigerian army infantry, that they even refuse to battle them. I don't know what the definition of a failed country is, but that sounds pretty close.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Just to give you an idea of what County Governments have been doing for barely five years since they first came into effect. Lets take Machakos County

In barely five years, the County Government of Machakos led by their governor Dr. Alfred Mutua achieved the following with their own budget:
A 10,000 seater stadium,
Machakos City. A development on 2,200 acres.
Machakos People’s Park. A 35-Acre park which boasts Africa’s first and only field Amphitheater.
40 tractors ploughing farms for free together with free seed and subsidized fertilizer in a Food Security Subsidy program
2 million "Chicks," given to the youth in the county
Grants (not loans) to Youth-Ksh 15m; Women Ksh20m; the disabled Ksh 20m and Ksh. 20M to the elderly as a social welfare empowerment Programme.
Upgrade of 40 Healthcare Centers to Community Hospital standards each with a ward, x-rays lab, mini theatre and maternity.
70 ambulances. One for every location.
140 police and specialized vehicles
MachaWood (Machakos Entertainment Centre for Film, Music, Media and the Arts).
Machakos Forensics and Research Centre.
800 floodlights
500 CCTVs
Water drilling rigs and excavators to dig 700 boreholes, 500 dams and water pans together with installation of 300 water tanks.

These are not plans. The pictures below can give you the true picture on the ground in Machakos.

This link has more developments initiated solely by the county
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1671518

And this link can tell you how counties are competing with each other for investments, a benefit derived from the devolved system adopted in a new constitution in 2010.
https://constructionreviewonline.com/2015/10/crystal-rivers-project-set-to-change-the-face-of-machakos-county/

More Pictures can be found here http://www.safari254.com/machakos-peoples-park/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2017
More Images

1. CCTV monitoring Unit Machakos
2. County Call center for immediate police assistance (there is a national call center as well known as the IC3, but counties can create their own)
3. The water tanks
4. The County Bulldozers for water/ boreholes/ dams

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

CIA and WB reports says otherwise. All local and state and federal government depends on this 20 billion. Nigerians are LIARS. Even wikipedia states the same and most of you LIARS use it as reference.

Anyways prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Anybody comparing Nigeria to Kenya is very ignorant and should be ignored. Kenya is turning into world class developed nation with some major infrastructures. Well,take a look at the President the Nigerian people voted..hehehe. The man is half dead. Buhari said it with his mouth,he doesnt understand subsidy. Nigeria is a huge dump filled with tribalistic,ignorant,corrupt,dirty and uncivilized bunch of animals. No Nigerian will ever confidently say he is proud of the hell hole. Nigeria is a disgrace to the mother earth. How can a people who claim to be educated vote in a clueless aboki with nothing in his head.

Kenyans are having a field day whooping you guys like little school children. I can never defend Nigeria because there is nothing to fight for,but I know my fatherland Anambra is about to rise and thats what makes me proud.
I love Kenyans and Ghanaians,they are humble,patient,civilized,neat,organized and has little tendency for crime.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You might need to know that the Kenyan budget is for the National Government as well.
Each of the 47 Counties (equivalent to your states) have their own budgets as well.

The counties are responsible for their own education, health, transport, trade development and regulation, agriculture, pollution control, culture including things such as liquor licensing, museums, sports and parks, planning and development, policies, legislation, water and sanitation, public works, disaster management, drug control and local tourism.

It is called a devolved system of government and serves well to ensure each region takes care of its own social well-being, and destiny.
As you may have noticed, security is not among the responsibilities of the county. That would be a recipe for chaos. I don't know whether its the cause of the chaos in Northern Nigeria? Because it is incomprehensible how a group grew so strong as Boko Haram to have even tanks!! All this in a country that calls itself the giant. lol. Was everyone asleep? Maybe you guys should stop devolving (if its the case) security, because that is just terrible. Even with our Al Shabaab menace in Somalia, they cannot dare set up camp in kenya, leave alone use armored vehicles here. Only thing they succeed at is hit and runs. Boko Haram on the other hand scares the sh!t out of nigerian army infantry, that they even refuse to battle them. I don't know what the definition of a failed country is, but that sounds pretty close.

It hurts that you guys are here running Nigeria down but you are right,after all. I call a spade a spade when i see one. Nigerian youths are lazy and slow and thats why you have people like Buhari,Saraki ,James Ibori,Goodluck Jonathan, Patience Jonathan,Alamiesigha and the rest running the country. Next election Buhari would be voted in again and the sufferings and backwardness continues.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Look at how neat and organized Kenya is now go to Bayelsa,Delta,Lagos ,Abuja,Rivers ,Akwaibom , All these state I mentioned rakes more money than half of kenya yet no meaningful infrastructures. People are still suffocating in Lagos hold ups,while the Niger Delta sgtates governors use the state funds to buy properties in foreign lands at the expense of the suffering masses. I wish God can just kill every Nigerian,I hate that country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
From the containment and huge progress of the counter-terrorism christianed operation lafiya dole,normalcy and economic re-activation is begining to impress on the north eastern part of nigeria,the hydra headed multidimensional monster of bokoharam,has been gainfully disintergrated ,to this end here comes the newly built borno plastic recycling plant wink

Dude,stop embarassing yourself.These guys are posting world class infrastructures and you are talkimg about plastic factory. You are sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

CIA and WB reports says otherwise. All local and state and federal government depends on this 20 billion. Nigerians are LIARS. Even wikipedia states the same and most of you LIARS use it as reference.

Anyways prove me wrong.

I don't expect you to be proven wrong cheesy

Even if it was for the Federal Govt alone, the govt must surely be funding a very huge white elephant project, because surely little can be seen.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:
Look at how neat and organized Kenya is now go to Bayelsa,Delta,Lagos ,Abuja,Rivers ,Akwaibom , All these state I mentioned rakes more money than half of kenya yet no meaningful infrastructures. People are still suffocating in Lagos hold ups,while the Niger Delta sgtates governors use the state funds to buy properties in foreign lands at the expense of the suffering masses. I wish God can just kill every Nigerian,I hate that country.

Lol, man, God would have to kill you too since you are one.

On the flipside, I foresee a situation in 20 years where Nigerians will be so so left behind by the little kenya they love to mock. If you do not shift gear. And to be honest I dont even know where you guys would have to start.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

You guys repeatedly pull this line out of your collective arse! Show us the proof of your states budgets and the miraculously unique Naij accounting system that doesn't show this is a line item on the national federal budget-isn't that where the states naira comes from?
Srsly;this addiction to bs is why you're in this fix! Instead of dealing with facts uncomfortable as they may be you flee taking refuge in make believe like kids hiding under the blanket.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
You might have read Kenya's megaprojects: What can $50 billion do for a country? on CNN a few months ago.
Here's the link http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/18/africa/gallery/kenya-megaprojects/

This is what the money has been doing. The rail project is coming on very well. Soon, a train ride from Nairobi to Mombasa will take you just a little over 4 hours.

1. Nairobi Terminus
2. Mombasa Terminus
3. Mtito Andei Passage
4. Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:

enjoy

Genius,show us the private marble jacuzzis and bidets of Makokos mansions! Some pages back Naijjans swore it didn't exist anymore-til we showed them latest pix whereupon they went radio silent. Yes,we have our Kibera and the (in)famous flying toilets-where's Makokos' sewage system? Show us also that of the other slums like Agege,Ajegunle and Bariga.
Thanks?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
The launch is this coming June, and by then, there will be 56 new long-distance passenger and freight trains, the first long distance passenger trains in Africa.

Apart from a modern interior, passengers on both First Class and Economy will enjoy air conditioning, Wi-Fi and catering facilities, among other comforts. There is no third class.
The modern high capacity Standard Gauge Railway will carry an estimated 1 million passengers per annum. Yet its main aim is freight.

SGR will run freight trains with 54 double stack flat wagons, carrying 216 TEUs per trip and a trailing load of 4,000 tonnes on each train, thus raising Kenya’s total economic production by at least 1.5 per cent.
Already, the signaling, communication and electric works have been completed.

1. Kibwezi Railway Station along the way between Nairobi and Mombasa.
2. Emali Railway Station, also along the way.
3. Athi River, also along the way.
4. Interior works

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, man, God would have to kill you too since you are one.

On the flipside, I foresee a situation in 20 years where Nigerians will be so so left behind by the little kenya they love to mock. If you do not shift gear. And to be honest I dont even know where you guys would have to start.

God will not kill me because I am not corrupt like most Nigerians and i sure dont go around painting Nigeria like it some eldorado. I dont have hope for Nigeria because the people are too ffoolish. You cant move a nation forward with a man bereft of ideas like Buhari. Building a successful nation begins with electing a capable leader like the current kenyan president,Rwandan president and Ghana president.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

I realise you're a newcomer but we proved beyond doubt using experts,facts,figures and consumption pseudo data (btw,on a per capita basis we consume more oil and cement,proving if they're truly a half trillion dollar economy our economy is at least twice the 140bn$ or so stated GDP PPP) Naij GDP is nowhere near 500 bn$.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.