Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6215365 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
kikuyu1:

I'm taking a risk and assuming you're capable of reasoning:you've mentioned your tiny harbour security vessel , the NNS Andoni. Fyi,the KN has dredged a 4000 tonne slipway to begin ship building in conjunction with Damen of Holland. That's what they'll be building ,a true ocean going warship.

I repeat,one is a 100 footer,strictly inshore patrol boat-look at the free board! The other is a 350 foot warship for anti surface warfare or anti air duties which has been sold to Indonesia,Morocco,Mexico and Romania. The steel ism specifically for naval construction which means it has high hydrogen to be mild so as not to splinter under explosive stress and every step of building must adhere to Damen specs. Look at their website to see the possibilities.
have they started building.
?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just30:
guy
visit the plants
the man mould his own engines
build his cars from scratch.

Innoson is still importing Chinese CKD for assembly.
Show me your source.

I showed you mine after all.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
tylann:

What type of goods and products does Ghana sell to Nigeria
And how many Ghana companies are in Nigeria
why should Ghanaian companies be based in Nigeria
when theres should be free movement of goods and services in west africa ?

all Ghanaian Pharmaceutical products are ban or not allowed into Nigeria
all Ghanaian cables and lighting companies products have been banned
Beverage manufacturers
cement products from Ghanaian companies
flour from Ghana mills
Ghanaian electronic products
etc

we still dont complain because we know, the sub region is big
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Show me your source.

I showed you mine after all.
Innoson own website
and their workers own mouth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just30:

Beverage manufacturers
flour from Ghana mills
etc

we still dont complain because we know, the sub region is big
So you are saying no Ghanaian company is in Nigeria? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
edon21:

america once lost about 30000 seals in a war
grin
I don't think the whole of SEAL unit numbered up to 30,000
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just30:

Beverage manufacturers
flour from Ghana mills
etc

we still dont complain btecause we know, the sub region is big

That is unfair business practices
Why are they behaving like Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
kikuyu1:

I'm taking a risk and assuming you're capable of reasoning:you've mentioned your tiny harbour security vessel , the NNS Andoni. Fyi,the KN has dredged a 4000 tonne slipway to begin ship building in conjunction with Damen of Holland. That's what they'll be building ,a true ocean going warship.

I repeat,one is a 100 footer,strictly inshore patrol boat-look at the free board! The other is a 350 foot warship for anti surface warfare or anti air duties which has been sold to Indonesia,Morocco,Mexico and Romania. The steel ism specifically for naval construction which means it has high hydrogen to be mild so as not to splinter under explosive stress and every step of building must adhere to Damen specs. Look at their website to see the possibilities.

we be aready built two. you don't know what s coming next
may be a sub
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just30:
Innoson own website
and their workers own mouth.
Show me.
It's not for my benefit, show me your source or everyone will think you are a liar grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
tylann:

You mean kantanka even makes it is own engines
So why make engines and import the lightings
I have seen kantanka vehicles they are dope wink

he moulds and cast his own engines
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
edon21:

america once lost about 30000 seals in a war
Really shocked even with all that training? watching 'act of valor' made me think seals were superheroes!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Show me.
It's not for my benefit, show me your source or everyone will think you are a liar grin
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing [IVM] introduces automotive products from China, Japan and Germany. Our product line includes heavy duty vehicles, middle and high level buses, special environment friendly vehicles. The company carries out optimization design and assembly according to African road condition so as produce suitable products at affordable prices.

https://innosongroup.com/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
tylann:

That is unfair business practices
Why are they behaving like Tanzania
They are afraid of competition from Ghanaian companies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

So you are saying no Ghanaian company is in Nigeria? grin
what should they come and do there?
your currency is shit

they prefer Ivory Coast,Senegal , Gambia to Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just30:
They are afraid of competition from Ghanaian companies

Trade protectionism is bad for African intergration
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just30:

he moulds and cast his own engines
That is what Africa needs
Do ghanians like the brand or they prefer imported cars
How are they sales in GHANA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
tylann:

So what is the problem i think somebody is sabotaging your power system
Don't you think so !?
Some generator cartels maybe

The problem with power generation it to do with the poor education in the country and high levels of illiteracy. Let me start from beginning.. there is no company in nigeria which manufactures alternators or transformers. Nigeria cannot make bulbs or socket plugs. Everything must be imported most of the factories which produce things are packed up. So you find out thats the expense is just too much too too much to import everything. When the power station is down even a simple bolt and nut stainless steel to be important. The other problem you have is the nigerian work attitude nigerians are very difficult people to work with nearly impossible the belief is there right to steal. Only think the nigerian workers do is destroyed that is one of the main reasons why not think is working in the country how can a country kick out 41% of his manufacturing firms in six years look at the behaviour of the people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Mobius is pretty legit.

Katanka on the other hand? SMH

Katanka is older than innoson yet innoson just launched it's automated plant, shows some serious business.

You really need to read that article I posted.

That man assemble CKD vehicles and pass them off as manufactured vehicles.

I don't know much about Kantaka but many vehicle manufacturers import parts and come up with a unique product. Whichever way it is, Kantaka will become a serious African vehicle manufacturer if they work smart.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

The problem with power generation it to do with the poor education in the country and high levels of illiteracy. Let me start from beginning.. there is no company in nigeria which manufactures alternators or transformers. Nigeria cannot make bulbs or socket plugs. Everything must be imported most of the factories which produce things are packed up. So you find out thats the expense is just too much too too much to import everything. When the power station is down even a simple bolt and nut stainless steel to be important. The other problem you have is the nigerian work attitude nigerians are very difficult people to work with nearly impossible the belief is there right to steal. Only think the nigerian workers do is destroyed that is one of the main reasons why not think is working in the country how can a country kick out 41% of his manufacturing firms in six years look at the behaviour of the people.

all lies
please google it up

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
tylann:

Trade protectionism is bad for African intergration

Don't let him fill your head with nonsense. Ghanaian products aren't banned in Nigeria at all neither are their companies... they aren't here cus there's nothing for them...we don't discourage African companies from investing here, otherwise, your Kenya airway won't be here... mtn and DSTV won't be here...

Ghana doesn't produce anything they can rival us with... Even you won't know a Ghanaian company without doing a Google search....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
tylann:

We need African countries to manufacture automobile fully made in africa
Without importing some parts
You mean there are no Africans who can innovate vehicle engines must we import them

Uganda students did well by innovating a solar powered bus

I know toyota yaris toyota condor toyota venture these are 100% made in south africa and only found in south africa. Which are exported to other countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
samsobo24:
mtisthequibit man up to the challenge and come out of the gutters from your hiding place.
You are a Nigerian.
Be bold enough to be objective

Mobius isnt Kenyan,its owned by British

When we talk indigenous brands owned by real blacks

Kenya is found wanting
SA is found under the hole

I can see that that impoverished black SA white man ass licker is back
SA dare not toil with NG
We dominate their business chain,take over their shops in Jo'burg and lastly take their ladies

Black south Africans have less than 10% feasible business on the stock exchange

Kenya and SA are ornithological specimens who variably conglomerate to their various proximity. They suffer modern colonial rule.Whites decide and command too much in their country

Watch as they come to attack me gringrin

You have just forgotten that you are the professional slave.the sad item with professional they slave believe that they are the best when in reality they are the bottom feeders slave

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

how does non-existence airway got routes ? undecided ....Anyway check KQ routes below..An now we travelling to Americas
KQ is flying to GENEVA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

how does non-existence airway got routes ? undecided ....Anyway check KQ routes below..An now we travelling to Americas

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I know toyota yaris toyota condor toyota venture these are 100% made in south africa and only found in south africa. Which are exported to other countries

Those belong to Toyota
I mean an african indegenous company
Like kantanka
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=Iamleefact post=75011846][/quote]
We are expanding daily next is moscow i hope so
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
tylann:

What type of goods and products does Ghana sell to Nigeria
And how many Ghana companies are in Nigeria

Very good question not many ghanaian companies are in nigeria because business environment in ghana is better so what ghanaian companies do we produce the products and nigerians smuggled them to nigeria the same thing with benin republic saints 3 billion us dollar of goods 2 nigeria a year all smuggled . If you read the book art of war you fight the enemy where they are not that is the trick of dealing with the giants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Very good question not many ghanaian companies are in nigeria because business environment in ghana is better so what ghanaian companies do we produce the products and nigerians smuggled them to nigeria the same thing with benin republic saints 3 billion us dollar of goods 2 nigeria a year all smuggled . If you read the book art of war you fight the enemy where they are not that is the trick of dealing with the giants.

The bolded just exposed you... We knew all along that you aren't Nigerian. we thought you were Kenyan...

I'm not surprised that u are Ghanaian... hating is in your blood .

CC: theenchanter Ibrahimanis Daejoyoung

He has been exposed grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
The screenshots the idiot has been posting here always has it's time one hour less than the actual time he post them here...
Ghana is one hour behind us .

grin

Finally exposed! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Danielnino00:

Don't let him fill your head with nonsense. Ghanaian products aren't banned in Nigeria at all neither are their companies... they aren't here cus there's nothing for them...we don't discourage African companies from investing here, otherwise, your Kenya airway won't be here... mtn and DSTV won't be here...

Ghana doesn't produce anything they can rival us with... Even you won't know a Ghanaian company without doing a Google search....

Diamond cement from ghana is banned from entering nigeria. Ghana spring company their products are banned from entering nigeria. Dunlop ghana and michelin ghana I'm finding it difficult to get their products in nigeria. I have to tell ghanaian companies to smuggling the product into nigeria. Look at benin republic it's smuggling more goods more than 3 billion us dollar of goods into nigeria in one year ghana can do better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
NairobiWalker:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/kenyan-tea-a-reliable-export-brews-a-market-at-home-1488796208

"High quality tea is a luxury for most Kenyans" Damn.

At least we import petrol, but "high quality petrol is available to all Nigerian" grin grin

Err....no! We buy the same export grade. I'm a tea farmer,I know!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Diamond cement from ghana is banned from entering nigeria. Ghana spring company their products are banned from entering nigeria. Dunlop ghana and michelin ghana I'm finding it difficult to get their products in nigeria. I have to tell ghanaian companies to smuggling the product into nigeria. Look at benin republic it's smuggling more goods more than 3 billion us dollar of goods into nigeria in one year ghana can do better

Dear Ghanaian, your companies can't do Jacksh*t here...
WtF is diamond cement? And Dunlop Ghana seriously? grin ..Do they make Dunlop slippers? grin

You are just making allegations without proof...

I wonder why your government aren't banning Nigerian products in their markets too? Dangote group is in Ghana... GT bank,zenith bank and others are in Ghana... Glo is in Ghana...Conoil is in Ghana... Silver bird group is in Ghana... Our entertainment industry dominate your airwaves.

Go ahead and show us power in West Africa by banning them grin

Oloshi

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.