Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,272 members, 7,864,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6292407 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

500,000 illegal Ghanians living in Nigeria says Ghana high commissioner.
Ghana cities are even worst than Kenyans counties(aside Nairobi ) , how do one even compare Ghana's second largest city (KUMSHIT) with the worst city in Nigeria
Bellow are pictures of Kumasi central area .,

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
hehehehehe

as usual
you dont like facts

go and pick the UN habitat report for 2018 and see how many Ghanaians are in Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin

you country is so useless to us

That's because UN habitat don't know Ghanaians smuggles themselves across the border without using passports. Mr Maxwell knows what's up because he's on ground and has records. He is correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
That's the only way. They just want make sure say Ghana better pass Nigeria 100 times grin no matter how you show them fact, them no go still accept.
we dont compare our countries with dustbins

just fact

we compare Ghana with countries who have proved to be our mates
countries developed enough
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:
are you consoling yourself dont be ashamed just post ibadan pics leave nairobi alone
grin grin grin grin grin

only if you want to see the brown rusty roofs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

About 500,000 Ghanaians live in Nigeria – Envoy
Tony Tony

12 months ago

The Consul-General of Ghana in Lagos, Mr. Maxwell Awiaya, on Wednesday, disclosed that there are about 500,000 Ghanaians
currently living in different Nigerian cities and communities(even inside villages) shocked shocked cool

“As we all know, Nigeria and Ghana are brothers. There has always been that spirit of brotherliness and long existing relations between Nigeria and Ghana. Our records currently show that we have an estimation of about 500,000 Ghanaians living in different parts of Nigeria." says Mr. MAXWELL AWIAYA.

Quote.
More, they leave their developed country and come and leave in a dustbin in refugees grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

That's because UN habitat don't know Ghanaians smuggles themselves across the border without using passports. Mr Maxwell knows what's up because he's on ground and has records.
hehehehe

kiddo
Ghanaians dont smuggle themselves grin grin grin
they pass through places where their entry and exit records a captured

UN habitat takes their data from Ghana immigration grin grin grin

you people so much dont value their lifes such that they pack themselves like sardines just to seek better life in Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
68816419:

Ghana cities are even worst than Kenyans counties(aside Nairobi ) , how do one even compare Ghana's second largest city (KUMSHIT) with the worst city in Nigeria
Is that the kumasi shocked puahahahaha. I thought Ghana is heaven oo. The way they're bragging about there cities grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
samorobo:

You happen to like an homosexual....pls that a disgustung and intolerable habit in Nigeria. ...fvck off

tahh...people that say they are no homo are the real homos....closeth homos talk like you at the start and suddenly they have their comin out....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
Ghana is such a hatred country. They hate Nigeria/Nigerians with passion. Just go to their forum and see the way they talk bad about Nigeria/ Nigerians.

who cares....we dont think much of them either....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
More, they leave their developed country and come and leave in a dustbin in refugees grin
grin grin grin

hehehe
how you wish, Ghanaians were coming to your country

Naa, we will build the better schools here so that ya can come for education?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
That's the only way. They just want make sure say Ghana better pass Nigeria 100 times grin no matter how you show them fact, them no go still accept.

There are indices Ghana is better than Nigeria but holistically speaking Nigeria is far better.

Ghana is a one city state. Unlike Nigeria with more than 4 cities.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
I tire for this Ghanaians Wallahi grin

Nollywood is even older than Gollywood but want to deceive people here that it's otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

hehehe
how you wish, Ghanaians were coming to your country

Naa, we will build the better schools here so that ya can come for education?
Rants Rants Rants please grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jonraid:
And I'm not 19!
oh maybe 20 be cos these a new year. .....you probably must had ur birthday
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

There are indices Ghana is better than Nigeria but holistically speaking Nigeria is far better.

Ghana is a one city state. Unlike Nigeria with more than 4 cities.
Bro I agree with you but the Ghanaians don't know that one oo. They want to let everyone here know that Ghana is better than Nigeria in all aspects.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
68816419:

those are just temporary structures built for marketers to make way for the construction of the biggest market in West Africa

the Kumasi central market grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
68816419:

stop celebrating mediocrity. do you want me to show you oshodi. idumota,onitsha, terminus market in jos, kaduna and that of kano? what about aba market city veiw.

this place i made mention above are worst than any place in kumasi.

why dont you show them the same kumasi market below . kejetia market kumasi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Nollywood is even older than Gollywood but want to deceive people here that it's otherwise.
They're only decieving the Kenyansh not we. We know them in and out. So we should not take them serious. They hate Nigeria/ Nigerians period.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

I think it's psychological projection. It's much easier to talk about your neighbour's problems than to deal with the ones at home . Another idiot asked me why there are poor black people in south Africa grin. When I asked why his own country has 70% poverty stricken people, I received insults grin and I was accused of being xenophobic cheesy.
And there is a certain country down south,that if the whites were to leave,their economy would crash

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
hehehehe

kiddo
Ghanaians dont smuggle themselves grin grin grin
they pass through places where their entry and exit records a captured

UN habitat takes their data from Ghana immigration grin grin grin

you people so much dont value their lifes such that they pack themselves like sardines just to seek better life in Ghana.

The smuggling begins at Ghana's border via bike to cross the border and avoid Togo immigration. I still saw some Ghanians caught on my way back from Benin Republic last month.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
68816419:

I know Ghana wella but I don't want to disgrace them here. You are not far from the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:

500,000 tells the true story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

before the was even nollywood
Ghana was teaching your actors how to act and employing your script writters because the was no future for them in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
Bro I agree with you but the Ghanaians don't know that one oo. They want to let everyone here know that Ghana is better than Nigeria in all aspects.

That's delusion of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
contact the address and make enquiry. You may need a job there

You always make empty statements devoid of facts and when you are cornered you make some stupid comments
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

This figures are not reliable becuse it does not have any data to rest on.

many ghanian diolomat have also made claim that there are about 5 million Nigerians living across Ghana. it is also unreliable as it lack sufficient data. as of now. The UNO data is the most trusted we can rely on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
68816419:

Poor stupid village ooo ...although KARUMA in kenya is not any different

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
darfay:

You always make empty statements devoid of facts and when you are cornered you make some stupid comments
Do you need job. the school has website, go thru their links and help your hungry self.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

You can imagine. The Nigerians in Ghana are even coming back to thier country. Those I have met complains badly about that country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
They're only decieving the Kenyansh not we. We know them in and out. So we should not take them serious. They hate Nigeria/ Nigerians period.
Ghana started acting movies around 1920
it took 40 years later for nigeria to even know how to act a movie
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

That's delusion of the highest order.
That's their mentality. That's how they behave?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
Show me of this on Nairaland and I will show you 50 of this on ghanaweb

See fact ooo ...pay us our moMey and stop owing us
.....beside we are already tired of your scrap underdeveloped university. .....

You keep calming that you educate us where as we rank higher than you in africa with best universities. ...nigerian are now wise to no they have not been enjoying quality education. ...Stupid country. ...pooooooooor

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.