Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288547 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairobae

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairobi Industrial Area

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Bifwoli:

Again stop twisting your dirty underwear inside out .LAGOS IS NOT AMONGST MOST LIVABLE cities in both Mercer and EIU 2018 reports.

Show me the official website of Mercer and EIU that confirmed your claim and stop grasping for straw. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Allot of similarities between Nairobi's and New York/London buildings

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
rvp2018:
Nairobi Industrial Area
Can you show us cross roads in Nairobi. Something like this?
1 sandton
2&3 Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2019
samorobo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQzbFM57Js

Relevance? In case you haven't noticed because your head has been up your ass for the longest time, rape is happening EVERYDAY in your country. There's no day that goes by without someone raping an innocent child or in some cases, a random goat, for variety & a more exciting sex life undecided grin One would swear goats are better in the sack than your women at the rate at which you boink them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nobody knows what is really true when it comes to ancient history.

We Nigerians know our history. We don't need any British colonialists validation.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Rugbeh!

We've not been posting good performances lately.We need to get our mojo back!

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Polo-Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2019
forgiveness:

We Nigerians know our history. We don't need any British colonialists validation.

Lol, you mean the one you also rewrite for yourselves to be oyinbo by fire by force? Because it seems every other Nigerian tribe is either "Egyptian", "Jew" & so forth. It's better for someone to say they don't know something than to make ridiculous, nonsensical claims the way you guys do. I laugh at some of the shiat at the cultural section of Nairaland. You people funny die grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2019
These Nigerian results are really shocking.Lagos total votes cast are less than Nairobi 2017 votes.Either population is overrigged or Nigeria long time gave up on democracy.With 20 states counted Buhari is about 5m votes rich.They cannot rig election with biometric but they rig census.They also rig GDP figures but gov revenues are less than Kenya.The fallacy of cooking data.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2019
We are going big in Geothermal,with a potential to contribute 10,000 MW-We are not yet done investing in Geothermal

Renewable energy accounts for over 70 per cent of Kenya’s installed capacity compared to the world average of 24 per cent, according to the government.

We are banking on generating electricity fully from the renewable sources by 2022.

Kenya targets 100 per cent transition to green energy by 2020 to address the climate change challenge.

We will soon be the world's numero uno when it comes to green energy production!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Can't take anything from a country that claims that it beats Brazil in Agriculture!
rvp20182:
These Nigerian results are really shocking.Lagos total votes cast are less than Nairobi 2017 votes.Either population is overrigged or Nigeria long time gave up on democracy.With 20 states counted Buhari is about 5m votes rich.They cannot rig election with biometric but they rig census.They also rig GDP figures but gov revenues are less than Kenya.The fallacy of cooking data.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
We're undoubtedly the best songbirds, just listen to these prisoners sing tongue

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QPnsc2WsEI/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VIlkl_LAc/url]

OK, this one is funny. Jailbirds catching a bit of fun behind bars.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpX_Q-7qKc0/url]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
forgiveness:

Here is another chapter in your history i find intriguing....

Yeah I know,like when you claim that Nigeria sent its army to go toe to toe with the nuclear armed apartheid military and you also gave monetary support to black South Africans but for some reason you can't point exactly who you gave the money to.How did you defeat the Apartheid soldiers who had more advanced weapons but today you run for the hills when Boko Haram show up with rusty guns and blunt machetes?...one will not have a tough time debunking this myth if they use commonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2019
local content

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
We're undoubtedly the best songbirds, just listen to these prisoners sing tongue

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QPnsc2WsEI/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VIlkl_LAc/url]

OK, this one is funny. Jailbirds catching a bit of fun behind bars.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpX_Q-7qKc0/url]

It seems like anywhere the 'knee grow' was subjected to hardship and racism the 'knee grows' there learnt to sing and dance really good grin
E.g South Africa and U.S.A

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Jonraid:
We are going big in Geothermal,with a potential to contribute 10,000 MW-We are not yet done investing in Geothermal

Renewable energy accounts for over 70 per cent of Kenya’s installed capacity compared to the world average of 24 per cent, according to the government.

We are banking on generating electricity fully from the renewable sources by 2022.

Kenya targets 100 per cent transition to green energy by 2020 to address the climate change challenge.

We will soon be the world's numero uno when it comes to green energy production!
wow. thats impressive. I mean 2020 is next year. not all the European countriess can boast of this
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Here is another chapter in your history i find intriguing....

Yeah I know,like when you claim that Nigeria sent its army to go toe to toe with the nuclear armed apartheid military and you also gave monetary support to black South Africans but for some reason you can't point exactly who you gave the money to.How did you defeat the Apartheid soldiers who had more advanced weapons but today you run for the hills when Boko Haram show up with rusty guns and blunt machetes?...one will not have a tough time debunking this myth if they use commonsense grin

Nigeria's military didn't go toe to toe with the apartheid armed military but Nigeria gave material and financial support to the freedom fighters(ANC militant) in South Africa.

South Africa got the atomic energy through Israel in 1970 after the fear of been attacked by African forces.

We don't need to point, Mr Lulu Mnguni has said it all. He confirmed Mandela came and begged for money in Nigeria and he was GIVEN. grin

The fact that you are trying hard not to accept the role Nigeria played for your freedom doesn't change the numerous facts on ground. If you want more, I can give you. grin

Mandela came to Nigeria in 1963 to beg for money, says South African Envoy

Abuja – Mr Lulu Mnguni, South African High Commissioner to Nigeria, said Nigeria was of great assistance to Mandela, and the struggle for freedom for the people of South African.

Mnguni made this known in his address at the Abuja Writers Forum’s Guest Writer Session on Saturday in Abuja.

The envoy, who was the special guest of honour at the event with the theme: “Celebrating Mandela,’’ said literature was a tool to strive for freedom.

“ Mandela came to Nigeria in February 1963 to beg for money to help in the struggle for the people of our country and he was given the needed support.

“Nigeria as a country helped South Africa a lot in the struggle for freedom; I want to use this opportunity to thank Nigerians for the role they played in our struggle

“ The African National Congress (ANC) was earlier in the struggle dominated by professors and other educated people, but Mandela later changed it and made people the centre of the struggle,’’ he said.

Mnguni explained that people saw Mandela as a symbol of struggle; he was an intelligent lawyer, who did not compromised in spite of the contradiction happening in his country at that time.

While speaking on the life and times of Mandela, Miss Lynette Johnson of House Mosadi said even after Mandela was jailed in 1964, he continued with the struggle in confinement.

A poet, Mr Andy Chukwunonye, read two poems out of 90 poems from his book title: `Letter to Mandela’ a collection of poems.

The high point of the occasion was a musical performance by David Aze, who sang `redemption song’ of Robert Marley

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/nigeria-great-assistance-mandela-says-south-african-envoy/amp/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

It seems like anywhere the 'knee grow' was subjected to hardship and racism the 'knee grows' there learnt to sing and dance really good grin
E.g South Africa and U.S.A

LMFAO. I guess if you're oppressed, you find other ways to express yourself tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2019
justtoodark:

its very hard to know what is what today with the maps europeans drew....dont forget that....

africans didnt draw maps....

dont be surprised to meet people like in ethiopia in kenya or people like hausas in chad....
Archaeological finds are more convincing than maps.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you mean the one you also rewrite for yourselves to be oyinbo by fire by force? Because it seems every other Nigerian tribe is either "Egyptian", "Jew" & so forth. It's better for someone to say they don't know something than to make ridiculous, nonsensical claims the way you guys do. I laugh at some of the shiat at the cultural section of Nairaland. You people funny die grin

You have not said anything meaningful. Every human being on planet are from Noah's three children. Shem, Ham and Japheth. It's now left for you to trace your ancestors.

Don't believe you are from monkey just because your oyinbo lord told you so. grin

Is it true Oyinbo brought cloth to cover your unclad body in South Africa? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2019
forgiveness:

Nigeria's military didn't go toe to toe with the apartheid armed military but Nigeria gave material and financial support to the freedom fighters(ANC militant) in South Africa.

South Africa got the atomic energy through Israel in 1970 after the fear of been attacked by African forces.

We don't need to point, Mr Lulu Mnguni has said it all. He confirmed Mandela came and begged for money in Nigeria and he was GIVEN. grin

The fact that you are trying hard not to accept the role Nigeria played for your freedom doesn't change the numerous facts on ground. If you want more, I can give you. grin

Mandela came to Nigeria in 1963 to beg for money, says South African Envoy

Abuja – Mr Lulu Mnguni, South African High Commissioner to Nigeria, said Nigeria was of great assistance to Mandela, and the struggle for freedom for the people of South African.

Mnguni made this known in his address at the Abuja Writers Forum’s Guest Writer Session on Saturday in Abuja.

The envoy, who was the special guest of honour at the event with the theme: “Celebrating Mandela,’’ said literature was a tool to strive for freedom.

“ Mandela came to Nigeria in February 1963 to beg for money to help in the struggle for the people of our country and he was given the needed support.

“Nigeria as a country helped South Africa a lot in the struggle for freedom; I want to use this opportunity to thank Nigerians for the role they played in our struggle

“ The African National Congress (ANC) was earlier in the struggle dominated by professors and other educated people, but Mandela later changed it and made people the centre of the struggle,’’ he said.

Mnguni explained that people saw Mandela as a symbol of struggle; he was an intelligent lawyer, who did not compromised in spite of the contradiction happening in his country at that time.

While speaking on the life and times of Mandela, Miss Lynette Johnson of House Mosadi said even after Mandela was jailed in 1964, he continued with the struggle in confinement.

A poet, Mr Andy Chukwunonye, read two poems out of 90 poems from his book title: `Letter to Mandela’ a collection of poems.

The high point of the occasion was a musical performance by David Aze, who sang `redemption song’ of Robert Marley

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/nigeria-great-assistance-mandela-says-south-african-envoy/amp/
Bro, leave the black South Africans alone. They are not going to accept what you are saying even if Mandiba rises from the dead to confirm it. What we have done we have done. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
obaaderemi:
Bro, leave the black South Africans alone. They are not going to accept what you are saying even if Mandiba rises from the dead to confirm it. What we have done we have done. grin

Hahahaha! I think dey are too ignorant and naive. Well, we just have to present the facts as it is for other ignorant peeps here to learn. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
I think kenya is already 100% on green renewable - we cannot just turn off the few thermal generators - because of long contracts they signed. We'd have to pay them.
Jaqenhghar:

wow. thats impressive. I mean 2020 is next year. not all the European countriess can boast of this
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes, the languages are similar.

Traditional healer aka "witchdoctor". It's people who use herbs/roots to cure people of various ailments. They also have "fortune telling" abilities. They usually have to go away somewhere to receive their training, hence there's a celebration when they return home. The scariest thing I've heard about that is, some of them spend time under water. Meaning that initially, they drown. The family is then instructed not to cry or worry. After a certain period of time has passed, the family (with the help of a chief witchdoctor) have to go perform a ritual at the spot where the person drowned & allegedly, the person emerges under water all covered in white clay. I did some research on that & the whole thing just creeped me out. They say there's a crocodile there that welcomes people & takes them deep under to where the "river people" live in their "huts". Well, now I'm scared of water because both sides of my family have traditional healers & these things can be inherited. So the croc would have to come fetch me from my house grin

shocked shocked Hearing this for the first time. It's a witch thing. Such types of practices aren't supported here. In Ethiopia, people actually get scared of West Africans on this thing too. Here, they fear Nigeria and Ghana on this stuff. Wow. .

So this is practiced by every tribe or few? Do you want to pass it to your kids or its a must? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Jonraid:
The reason as to why I support the theory that the queen of Sheeba was from Southern Arabia is because the Kingdom of Aksum never existed during the times of Solomon following both Quranic and Biblical dates. The Kingdom of Saba must have been in Yemen or Southern Arabia.
The bolded settles it. I still don't know how enlightened people make the mistake of confusing ancient Ethiopia with modern day Ethiopia. Aksum upon which modern day Ethiopia is based came much later after kush. It wasnt known as at biblical times.But the Queen of Sheba was from kush. The Bible called her Ethiopian, the Greek name for people south of Egypt at the time.And if you study the history of the three main ancient kingdoms that claim her, only the Kushite had a history of powerful queens whose powers spread beyond their kingdom.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

I meant that as a joke given Ednited is female and in African tradition the female goes to live with the man. Comprende?

Not when it comes to me tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Guys please download this song(moonlight by Benjamin boiz ) on soundcloud It's dope and a new type or gener of music formed by my fellow Nigerian u can't find this anywhere in Africa I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.