Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,212 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289587 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2019
68816419:
The over qualified ex major general, governor, minister and head of States with his most beautiful, most educated African first lady. have been re elected as the president and first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria.
May God protect you from Kenyans and Internet warriors.

shocked You guys buharikulated shocked

How do you all feel about this? Shocking. . .it is even like a 3,000,000 difference. That rice must have been working
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2019
grin

Jonraid:
Most educated? She just has a cosmetic degree, doesn't look much educated to me. We have an economist from Amherst and we don't even bat an eyelid! I heard Buhari is still busy searching for his WAEC certificate inside the bins!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Lionessza6:

I don't know why I find this shyt funny grin, I feel guilty laughing whenever i watch the footage lol. I hear the nigga was arrested and they are now after Jesus or God lol. Soon you will hear xenophobia! :Jealous South Africans witch-hunting foreign black pastors cheesy. In just a few months ; Omotoso, Bushiri and now this lukau going behind bars cool . Hope they won't spare our own snake man lol.
A part of me wants to feel sorry for people who fall prey to these vultures,but then again a huge part of me thinks it serves them right.How brain dead do you have to be to believe that a human being can bring others back to life? does he not have at least few relative & family members in the graveyard that he could have brought back to life? I never pity fools,I just can't.You should not feel guilty laughing babes.This is the purest form of comic relief.They must be jailed but the downside to that is that their miscreants are going to squeal like pigs in the steets talking about how the police unfairly arrested a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2019
spendoon:
Kenyans are here laughing at some of Nigerians problems but the truth is most developed countries today have pass trough alot of problems too and the funniest thing is they don't know Nigeria is in a stage called developing peak were it will encounter much problems that are set to push the country backwards but I trust Nigeria will pass this stage and head for the developed country stage but as for you Kenyans your country is in a stage Nigeria experienced in the 60s and 70s thinking you are tackling your problems already when the real problems are yet to come and u can't run away from it cause every developed countries today have pass trough this stages so stop your foolishness and be prepared.

I can see your illiteracy manifesting kenya beats nigeria in everything. From countries to live in electrical supply education quality of infrastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2019
spendoon:
Kenyans are here laughing at some of Nigerians problems but the truth is most developed countries today have pass trough alot of problems too and the funniest thing is they don't know Nigeria is in a stage called developing peak were it will encounter much problems that are set to push the country backwards but I trust Nigeria will pass this stage and head for the developed country stage but as for you Kenyans your country is in a stage Nigeria experienced in the 60s and 70s thinking you are tackling your problems already when the real problems are yet to come and u can't run away from it cause every developed countries today have pass trough this stages so stop your foolishness and be prepared.
Nigeria booms and burst with global oil.The rest of what you wrote is nonsense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria is a country that with all the resources, yet not ready to make reasonable progress just because of the level of illiterate and myopic citizens, coupled with ethnic and religious bigotry. i have decided to defect, i stand with Kenya. i have been to kenya, so i love it there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2019
ednited:

They have all left the country. I don't think they want to talk about it. Anyone related to him is out. They haven't been here for like 40 years. Few of them came recently when his statue stand in Africa union. Even after the dictator was thrown they were not welcome.

I don't even think they have good thought toward Ethiopia now. So sad when grandkids of an emperor lives in someone else's country as random people.

There are many unclear things about Ras Tafari. He used to kill people with connected eyebrows and many including me believe that he was member of illumnanti.

Intriguing! So you think he might still be alive?

Lol, I remember seeing a photo of "Jay-Z" which, allegedly, was taken almost a 100 years ago. The guy on the picture was a spitting image of him & the sleuths were saying it's further proof that he's also a member of illuminati, that has been living for 100s of years. It's sounds ridiculous, but you'll never know. The world is full of mysteries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2019
uzzyke:
Nigeria is a country that with all the resources, yet not ready to make reasonable progress just because of the level of illiterate and myopic citizens, coupled with ethnic and religious bigotry. i have decided to defect, i stand with Kenya. i have been to kenya, so i love it there.

Karibu kenya
Experience magical kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2019
uzzyke:
You need a revolution to change your country trajectory like Ghana did with Rawling.In Kenya we had our revolution in 2002 when said enough was enough with dictatorship and 1% growth.Nigeria are emigrating never to come back.That compounds the problem.You need to fight for the Nigeria you want.You guys don't even vote.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2019
rvp2018:
Precisely. The turn out is a shocker. I think average Nigeria has totally lost trust in the political system. Pray for Oil. Nigeria really need it.
The voter turn out is like Kenya's election in 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2019
So it's Buhari as the President? Good luck with that!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
rvp20182:
You need a revolution to change your country trajectory like Ghana did with Rawling.In Kenya we had our revolution in 2002 when said enough was enough with dictatorship and 1% growth.Nigeria are emigrating never to come back.That compounds the problem.You need to fight for the Nigeria you want.You guys don't even vote.

You are right moi was the most useless president Kenya had ever had
For 24 years he did absolutely nothing just looting and raping our country
I wish kibaki had came earlier or matiba
We could have been at south Africa level now if not for that dictator called moi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
68816419:
The over qualified ex major general, governor, minister and head of States with his most beautiful, most educated African first lady. have been re elected as the president and first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria.
May God protect you from Kenyans and Internet warriors.

The first lady which he married at 9 years old. I wish the children do not turn out to be peter files. This guy has no shame
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2019
spendoon:

Outright nonsensical

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2019
tylann:

We could have been at south Africa level now if not for that dictator called moi

How's your current? You guys seem to be dodging that question. It's like you're scared or something. Are the citizens allowed to criticize him on social media?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Look at this idiot. grin grin grin grin
While all Nigerians are weeping, an idiot is here celebrating. grin grin grin

Illiteracy is better than that one he is abnormal. Anything which comes on nigeria tv good or bad he is happy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2019
tylann:

80s was good..okay considering global financial crisis due to oil prices increasing....90s is when Kenya went to dogs and like of kikuyu found themselves fleeing abroad...term limits are critical... otherwise you can end up in nightmare
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How's your current? You guys seem to be dodging that question. It's like you're scared or something. Are the citizens allowed to criticize him on social media?
You could criticize moi in his sunset years...Kenya was police state in 80s..and in 90s is where there was big struggle to enact democracy...and finally in 2002 we defeated kanu..your anc type behemoth.Youre asking about 2019...are you crazy...you can insults president live live..what is disallowed is tribal hate speech .In any case any offence is bailable including murder.Kenya is democratic...we only take exception non violent thugs and terrorist...there is understanding they get extrajudicial dealt with.Our cops will come for thugs and just shoot them dead in full view of public.Terrorist disappear never to be seen.Everyone else enjoy more rights than even us citizen

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Intriguing! So you think he might still be alive?

Lol, I remember seeing a photo of "Jay-Z" which, allegedly, was taken almost a 100 years ago. The guy on the picture was a spitting image of him & the sleuths were saying it's further proof that he's also a member of illuminati, that has been living for 100s of years. It's sounds ridiculous, but you'll never know. The world is full of mysteries.

He was an old man, he won't be alive till now. He is even older than Mugabe

That man is illumnanti member

Check this music clip made by The weeknd or Abel Tesfaye. He is trying to say something with haileselassie. Watch the whole thing, it has deep meaning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPp5Ty9EE6k&itct=CBgQpDAYAiITCIfFzIvO2-ACFQnYwQod1xoO0FITVGhlIHdlZWtlbmQga25vd2luZw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2019
rvp20182:
You could criticize moi in his sunset years...Kenya was police state in 80s..and in 90s is where there was big struggle to enact democracy...and finally in 2002 we defeated kanu..your anc type behemoth.Youre asking about 2019...are you crazy...you can insults president live live..what is disallowed is tribal hate speech .

You could have stated your opinion without insulting me, for one. Two, yeah I'm a little crazy, but what's even crazier is that it's not unheard of to have a leader that rules with an iron fist. Yes, in 2019.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
ednited:

shocked You guys buharikulated shocked

How do you all feel about this? Shocking. . .it is even like a 3,000,000 difference. That rice must have been working

Only 30% of the registered voters managed to get some rice and bread the other 70% are to week to go and votes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
ednited:

Check this music clip made by The weeknd or Abel Tesfaye. He is trying to say something with haileselassie. Watch the whole thing, it has deep meaning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPp5Ty9EE6k&itct=CBgQpDAYAiITCIfFzIvO2-ACFQnYwQod1xoO0FITVGhlIHdlZWtlbmQga25vd2luZw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US

Yeah but if he's illuminati, he could have 9 lives & may still be alive somewhere tongue Gotcha though. Ok, let me check it out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
The stats that matter!
Stevoh18:

Outright nonsensical
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:

I think it is stupid to think that buhari is dumb.....let's face it every nation faces corruption most especially in africa ..but you will notice that this man is trying to reduce it....as we e all know corruption has been the lifeblood of nigeria existence and it doesn't just take a day to stop it but I believe by the time buhari's administration is over that aspect would have been throughly dealt with. .....

Everyone is shouting atiku! Atiku!! and I am like seriously. ..
Buhari has invested critically in infastructure meant to produce jobs and increase the country's wealth..like

8 DEEP SEA PORT(with industrial city included for manufacturing ) ACROSS THE NATION WITH EXCEPTION OF LEKKI AND BADAGRY DEEP SEA PORT (dubbed th deepest and largest sea port africa as ever seen , most especially that of badagry )......did you know the uk and Newyork are what they are today because of their modern port and manufacturing ability. ...you would recall that Nigeria has been forced and persuaded to sign the africa free trade deal meant to remove 90% tariff on goods....that is so because the african union (AU) has seen our strong commitment to these sector and they want to make gain over our head...thing is our large population coupled with our workforce and infastructure will make us produce and supply to other african countries with 90% off the price , while them on the other hand will produce less with their tiny workforce and lack of basic infastructure., leaving us to be at the loosing side why they enjoy quality product at cheaper price...that why the au AU and other african countries wants atiku to win so they can see if he can be convinced to buy their lie.....it is because of us that they have not carried that deal along.....they are waiting for us and they would wait and grow old

Buhari's administration is also investing in airport facilities

Did you we have more 15 new international national airport across nigeria currently under construction (some have been completed ) it is part of the plan to make so many state to been independent on their infastructure for tourism, export (for both deep sea port and dry inland port) without relying on it neighbouring state infastructure. ..... all these is also apart from the lekki international airport in lagos which is scheduled to be completed by 2020, making lagos to have 2 international airport and also murtala mohammed airport is also under reconstruction and should be completed by the end of these year......

Did you know that 11 dry inland port is currently under construction across nigeria ......edo state dry inland port has been completed , ibadan dry inland port is next in line. .

Buhari's administration is diversifyin our economy. ....by 2020 nigeria would start it minning and exporting of gold ......other minninable minerals have started this year...it has been estimated that gold minning would add $30bn To our Gdp by 2025

Our agricultural sector is waxing stronger on a daily basis. ...

Cocoa production has received huge funding from the central bank of nigeria (cbn) and we expect positive result in that sector by the end of 2019

Our banking sector is also moving forward. ..

Our aviation sector is set to commence soon.... all that is needed is just for our new air NIGERIA Air to be inaugurated with 120 new planes.....

https://punchng.com/pilots-engineers-ask-fg-to-quicken-inauguration-of-nigeria-air/amp/

Tourism sector is also growing, but I think it is lagos ,abuja and maybe benin city that wold go fully into it by 2025...... Roadmap and road construction are created to natural wonder across these beautiful and diverse country.........

And of course our planned cities meant to boost business ,tourism and also to project the countries outlook as being modern with it wor ld class infastructure like that of dubai ...

And also his administration has seen railways connecting nine major cities in Nigeria with the like of abuja-kano railway that has been completed and abuja-kaduna as well...... lagos-ibadan railway and lagos -abeokuta railway is set to be completed this year......we have also seen intercity rail that has been completed in various cities like abuja,port harcourt, and calabar

And of course plans are made to put our foes to shame by provide the entire nigeria 24hrs electricity by 2022

In all my favourite is the lekki free trade zone which will house the largest refinery in the world and also the deepest seaport in africa and the largest free trade zone in africa after the badagry port (this badagry port will be completed by 2022 , so lekki free zone can still the shine now before thi s completed)

I also love the cable car transport that would begin construction this year and be completed by late ending of 2020

Lagos blue line to be completed by 2022.....

So in my opinion if atiku is elected most of these project might be hindered .....because is focus might be different from buhari's own, and that is one thing that I don't want

Wow! Very insightful.

I really love what you wrote in the first bolded. Heard 3 of the national parks will be privatised this year and I am glad that this government has a plan to connect all these tourist attractions with the railway line. Can you please shed more light on it.

Can you please shed more light on the Lekki airport and Badagry seaport? Are they under construction?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2019
ednited:

I couldn't finish the video lol. There's something creepy & unsettling about it. What is the message you think he's trying to convey?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I guess we done.

Good. Hope you have learnt how we funded your freedom and the person who came to beg and collected some part of the funds was Mandela. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ogyunging(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2019
vaxx
Currently watching the analytical report of Nigeria election.

The low turn out is a sign of aparthy and a logical message that Nigerians can't trust the political structure of the country. This is serious, another Somalia in the making.

Nigerians are now thinking, a WHOLE lot of peeps do not trust the process. Average Nigerians are now using their brains, and thinking for themselves. Another Somalia in the making? Isn't that extreme? I think there is gradual movement from zombies to functioning entities, religion is like opium to the masses, there has been a slow and gradual enlightenment among the people, most people are seeing the light and the changes are glaring, it's a gradual process.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:

Growth and infastructural development is for sure we are going to achieve that because that is his major focus....God bless Nigeria

Gbam.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2019
vaxx:
Currently watching the analytical report of Nigeria election.

The low turn out is a sign of aparthy and a logical message that Nigerians can't trust the political structure of the country. This is serious, another Somalia in the making.

Lies. It is because many have relocated across the Nation away from the place they registered to vote.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2019
rvp20182:
Nigeria booms and burst with global oil.The rest of what you wrote is nonsense.
Most of nigeria's oil money is used in building other countries. The truth of the matter nigeria survive by borrowing money. Nigerian survives from begging for money and then they open their illiterate mouse that they are rich. Fooling themselves up and down the place while they are in extreme poverty running to the european countries to berg from the crumbs which fall down from their table.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kenyans criticize anyone on social media no one will come for you
Only tribal bigotry is discouraged
We are the most democratic country in this region
People abuse our president daily no one comes for them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2019
tylann:

Kenyans criticize anyone on social media no one will come for you
Only tribal bigotry is discouraged
We are the most democratic country in this region
People abuse our president daily no one comes for them

That's fantastic to know. So what's this talk about memes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.