Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206167 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Port harcourt city ...Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Dude, what the fuckitty Bleep are you on about? Have you been sniffing your generator? What does what you're saying have to do with the price of rice in China?

Stop trying so hard to be a nigerian , by using words like what that got to do with price of garri in the market......we don't need people like you

Your pidgin sucks. ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
according to zoogerians having billionares will stop them from being poverty headquarters shocked shocked,i rest my case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
tylann:

Eko Atlantic is owned by the Lebanese

Jealous goat .....he pain am as I don tell am the truth grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
TayserMahri:

Awesome traditional song. Whats mamelani?

The problem with Nigerian tradition is that its all about juju.
Are you going to be blatantly racist now? So you imply that out of the 250 tribes in Nigeria not one has its history rooted in things other than juju? What of the Hausa,deeply influenced by Arabic culture? or the riverine tribes like ijaws and kalabaris and their huge family trees? or the Yoruba and their empires? even the fulanis with their livestock farming.Those are just the major tribes.Not even the remaining 246.Let me guess,you're using our B movies to judge our culture.
grin grin
No one is forcing you guys to watch our condemned movies please! Even the US has B movies about sharks falling from the sky and fire breathing spiders but will you say that's what American culture is about?Stop eating our scrap! grin grin Those our B movies are regarded as trash even in Nigeria yet some ignorant Kenyan will use it to judge us.If I say all Kenyans are hungry because I saw some pictures you will start attacking me.I don't even know which is dumber,what you said now or xhosanostra saying durbar riders were village raiding murderers! grin grin
If you don't know about my country then just keep your assumptions to yourself.Stop saying ridiculous things like they are facts.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Troy404:
according to zoogerians having billionares will stop them from being poverty headquarters shocked shocked,i rest my case.

Pls rest your case and register so we can give you money .....and also reduce your unemployment rate ......you are ranked 6 in the world with highest unemployment rate

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:
I have posted this before and they kept mute because they don't know what to say.......
Nigeria billionaires tony elumelu is anually funding the entire continent entrepreneurs. ...it's was for last year

The thing that baffles me is that these was organised for young africans in need for start up fund and all of a sudden the GLORIFIED IDIOT (Ghana president)came and was shinning teeth so he can beg money from the supposed "POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD"
Since our role on the continent is insignificant, I ask why is not a kenya or a ghanian billionaire that is doing this (oh sorry I forgot you don't have one)

I think they have started registration for these across the continent., hurry and apply .....Kenya you need this to reduce unemployment rate
this one and his stupidity
have you heard of MEST AFRICA

how will my president ask for money from a poverty driven country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:

Stupid jealous pig ......it will take kenya 1000light year to be able to fund a project of this magnitude independent without foreign aid......get the fvvvck away and go and tackle the likes of Tanzania ...we are not your mate period
See as their 'konza' city flopped.
grin grin
They really stepped hard on the brakes of that project grin
If Konza could bankrupt Nairobi a whole capital then eac would send all of Kenya crashing down! That's why they focus on skyscrapers.
While Nigeria is building whole cities grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just30:

We should be asking you that. grin
That your president no dey smile at all! grin grin
Even with our alleged 90 million poor people he's still begging us! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:

They won't comment on this kind of things they hate seeing us progress .......bad belle

I think we nigerians should stop listening to these dogs....I mean an average nigerian care less about these fools , but these people has subjected is to making research about them so as to notice them the more.......
Truth is Nigerians don't know them, but they know us
Thank you they never comment on anything we are progressing on all they do us ignore
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:
I have posted this before and they kept mute because they don't know what to say.......
Nigeria billionaires tony elumelu is anually funding the entire continent entrepreneurs. ...it's was for last year

The thing that baffles me is that these was organised for young africans in need for start up fund and all of a sudden the GLORIFIED IDIOT (Ghana president)came and was shinning teeth so he can beg money from the supposed "POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD"
Since our role on the continent is insignificant, I ask why is not a kenya or a ghanian billionaire that is doing this (oh sorry I forgot you don't have one)

I think they have started registration for these across the continent., hurry and apply .....Kenya you need this to reduce unemployment rate

You are a person and a goon.
Did the Ghanaian president come to beg or was invited by Tony to be the key note speaker
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
abbeg:
Are you going to be blatantly racist now? So you imply that out of the 250 tribes in Nigeria not one has its history rooted in things other than juju? What of the Hausa,deeply influenced by Arabic culture? or the riverine tribes like ijaws and kalabaris and their huge family trees? or the Yoruba and their empires? even the fulanis with their livestock farming.Those are just the major tribes.Not even the remaining 246.Let me guess,you're using our B movies to judge our culture.
grin grin
No one is forcing you guys to watch our condemned movies please! Even the US has B movies about sharks falling from the sky and fire breathing spiders but will you say that's what American culture is about?Stop eating our scrap! grin grin Those our B movies are regarded as trash even in Nigeria yet some ignorant Kenyan will use it to judge us.If I say all Kenyans are hungry because I saw some pictures you will start attacking me.I don't even know which is dumber,what you said now or xhosanostra saying durbar riders were village raiding murderers! grin grin
If you don't know about my country then just keep your assumptions to yourself.Stop saying ridiculous things like they are facts.

They insult our movies ....yet our movies have premiered at Toronto international film festivals ,London international film festivals and many more ....it has also produced the first original african movie to be bought by global screening giant NETFLIX.......we have collaborated with alot of hollywood stars in our movies. ...we used green screen and cinematic graphic imaging (CGI) likes that are used in hollywood

...we are also producing animation and they still want to compare

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
abbeg:
We should be asking you that. grin
That your president no dey smile at all! grin grin
Even with our alleged 90 million poor people he's still begging us! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
begging you for your poverty ? have you heard some before?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
achimotan:

Did the Ghanaian president come to beg or was invited by Tony to be the key note speaker
grin grin grin grin grin
Tony so badly want recognition so he's associating himself with the people that matter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just30:

Yes I have heard of mest africa and it is not funded by a ghanian. ..it was only held in ghana that all......other african countries would equally host mest when it get to their turn....
Now read carefully. ...this is to show you that ghana is not capable to fund africans

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
achimotan:

No .....that is one thing with your president, he is never invited. ....he is always on the run to look for free money he can beg with his big teeth and pot belly in Nigeria ...pls tell him to stop shinning teeth any time he want to collect money...be cos it is not those brown teeth he can use to convince us.....

So I implore you to go and make your research we did not invite him , he came on his own so he can become a young african entrepreneur grin grin grin

Meanwhile have seen your per capita income and your GNI per capita. ...now compare that with ours which I am sure you have seen but you chose not to talk be cos you hate our progress. .

Now scat off .....bad belle
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:

Yes I have heard of mest africa and it is not funded by a ghanian. ..it was only held in ghana that all......other african countries would equally host mest when it get to their turn....
Now read carefully. ...this is to show you that ghana is not capable to fund africans
just as we've done before
we can do anytime we have to.

care to name start ups funded by a Nigerian in Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just30:
just as we've done before
we can do anytime we have to.

care to name start ups funded by a Nigerian in Africa?

Idiot I just did .....Tony elumelu entrepreneurship start up.....I mean the one your president ran to , to become a young african entrepreneur by begging and not pitching grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:

No .....that is one thing with your president, he is never invited. ....he is always on the run to look for free money he can beg with his big teeth and pot belly in Nigeria ...pls tell him to stop shinning teeth any time he want to collect money...be cos it is not those brown teeth he can use to convince us.....

So I implore you to go and make your research we did not invite him , he came on his own so he can become a young african entrepreneur grin grin grin

Meanwhile have seen your per capita income and your GNI per capita. ...now compare that with ours which I am sure you have seen but you chose not to talk be cos you hate our progress. .

grin grin grin grin grin
if we hate your progress
we wont be hoping for better for you.

we want you to keep your shit within
stop running away.

just in case you dont know how development is measured
go online and learn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot I just did .....Tony elumelu entrepreneurship start up.....I mean the one your president ran to , to become a young african entrepreneur by begging and not pitching grin grin grin
do you know when my president started his law firm ?

Tony wasnt even an entrepreneur grin grin grin grin grin

Tony so badly begged that the connected NANA grace his programs to get international recognition.
Just like every single thing from Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin
if we hate your progress
we wont be hoping for better for you.

we want you to keep your shit within
stop running away.

just in case you dont know how development is measured
go online and learn

You mean HDI.... grin grin grin...oh please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Just30:

Tony so badly begged that the connected NANA grace his programs to get international recognition.

Kill your self all we know is in the end he funded the continent ass single handedly

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Just30:

Who cares when your president started a law firm.......see me oooooo, like I care.....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2019
samorobo:

You mean HDI.... grin grin grin...oh please
i mean proper metric for development
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2019
samorobo:

Kill your self all we know is in the end he funded the continent ass single handedly
just so you dont know
Its a front for money laundering
grin grin grin grin

thats why he hsnt funded any start up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2019
samorobo:

Who cares when your president started a law firm.......see me oooooo, like I care.....rubbish
any way

i dont have your time

i dont waste time on crazy people who voted for a walking ghost

enjoy your next 4 years.

keep your shit within
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Legonviking: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2019
samorobo:

FUCKTAR.D
I wont drag your president's name in the mud because of your IDIOCY.Let him enjoy his victory.Last time I heard news about him before the election,they had written to the WAEC office in Ghana to authenticate his O level certificate
You have higher per capital income!Congrats
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by davefurn: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Just30:
any way

i dont have your time

i dont waste time on crazy people who voted for a walking ghost

enjoy your next 4 years.

keep your shit within

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Jonraid:
You've been building two towers in Eko for ages now! grin
You need to talk about this grin are they still building this sh1tt grin grin something of 20years grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2019
jaycent:
You need to talk about this grin are they still building this sh1tt grin grin something of 20years grin

Waiting for Konza City or any type of Kenyan mega project be like....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:17am On Feb 28, 2019
samorobo:

Stop trying so hard to be a nigerian , by using words like what that got to do with price of garri in the market......we don't need people like you

Your pidgin sucks. ...

Which part of the post you quoted is me trying to be Nigerian? Because none of it is Nigerian lingo, with your limited vocabulary.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:26am On Feb 28, 2019
abbeg:
grin grin

Anything is possible in your country. A dog is beaten to death accused of being a wizard & flip flops wearing herdsmen are your boogeyman. Who is to say the "durbar riders" aren't in fact rusty swords wielding assassins?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.