Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,127 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254914 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

I know that you expected me to use.... At or..... On
Go and study your books and read meaning into it

See who's talking. You can't be speaking Nigger Arean English and still claiming to be from the US. BTW, you said Tanzania is not on Nigger Area's level, how true is that? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Pantsula dance (which comprises of footwork, acrobatics, comedy & "magic tricks". Who knew those 4 things could ever come together as a dance form grin )
Anyway, our pantsula dance is recognized all over the globe, unlike kazunka or whatever that Nigerian dance is called grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP2GFEQT1Tc/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=155SDXsvmdc/url]
See for yourself
https://theculturetrip.com/africa/nigeria/articles/8-awesome-things-you-didnt-know-nigeria-gave-the-world/
Get black SA s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
1.A Kenya defense forces Officer teaching the Minister for defence Raychael a thing or two about guns!

2.Kenyan forces taking cover/shield against wall remains in Kismayu,Somalia

3.A Kenyan officer gifts a present to a young girl

4.Kenyan forces from a past military games event!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:

See who's talking. You can't be speaking Nigger Arean English and still claiming to be from the US. BTW, you said Tanzania is not on Nigger Area's level, how true is that? grin grin grin
Let me make it clear to you
US beats Nigeria
Nigeria beats Tanzania
Tanzania beats Botswana
Botswana beats Kenya
Kenya beats Ghana
Got it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Jonraid:
1.A Kenya defense forces Officer teaching the Minister for defence Raychael a thing or two about guns!

2.Kenyan forces taking cover/shield against wall remains in Kismayu,Somalia

3.A Kenyan officer gifts a present to a young girl

4.Kenyan forces from a past military games event!

Y do I see a white master in the pic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

US beats Nigeria
Nigeria beats Tanzania
Tanzania beats Botswana
Botswana beats Kenya
Kenya beats Ghana
Got it?

Here is the dose you were yearning so much for Mr. Kumamoto AKA Kazikazi. Apparently, Nigger Area is more beautiful than Tanzania. Let that sink. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

Inferiority complex much? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Wrong
Nigeria speaks UK s English
There's nothing like Nigerian English except pidgin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
tylann:

Moi main achievement was the education sector the harambee and nyayo schools
Other sectors he was horrible

Our educational system is world class thanks to Moi. In Africa we're top rated, on par with Algeria according to the WB HCI. The result of Moi's 8-4-4 ,challenges of finance,organisation and implementation notwithstanding.
If there's one thing and one thing only we SHOULD remember him kindly for its this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

Gumboots dancing also showcase ur slavery
True or false

If that makes you feel better about your junkyard country, yes. But didn't we make lemonade out of lemons from the conditions? We sure did. That's what counts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

Those are Americans teaching kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

See for yourself
https://theculturetrip.com/africa/nigeria/articles/8-awesome-things-you-didnt-know-nigeria-gave-the-world/
Get black SA s

Some of those are complete BS. I'm not surprised a Nigerian wrote that. Body art etc, really? LMAO.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

Wrong
Nigeria speaks UK s English
There's nothing like Nigerian English except pidgin

What you posted is not UK's English son. It is gibberish. I was just being polite when I said Nigerian English - that is a polite word for gibberish. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2019
That is true - Kibaki fruits in education will be seen this decade - and Uhuru in another 10-20yrs. Moi set kenya on a strong educational front by his almost singular focus on it.
kikuyu1:

Our educational system is world class thanks to Moi. In Africa we're top rated, on par with Algeria according to the WB HCI. The result of Moi's 8-4-4 ,challenges of finance,organisation and implementation notwithstanding.
If there's one thing and one thing only we SHOULD remember him kindly for its this.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
Those are Americans teaching kenyans

At least Kenyans learn. Currently, Tanzania is getting everything done for them. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2019
AskiaHarem:

OMG LMAO!

I'd rather suffer in a hole than participate in those degrading jobs. All that white dick sucking and this picture below! SMH KENYANS, SOUTH AFRICANS, ETHIOPIANS I WEEP FOR YOU ALL

To you it makes no difference, ofc but literate people deserve to know OUR REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS UNDER 8%. That figure is as fake as the Kibera population which makes sense since both stats were invented by the same people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

Nigeria has taken to the world....
Afrobeats
Nollywood
Dance patterns, shaku shaku, zanku, shoki etc
Literature
Innovation
Etc

You need to get your head checked. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Spreading the good vibes everywhere in the effort top make the world a better place-that's Kenya for you! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

US beats Nigeria
Nigeria beats Tanzania
Tanzania beats Botswana
Botswana beats Kenya
Kenya beats Ghana
Got it?

Nigeria beats Tanzania
I will have to side with my LDC , witchcraft and jealous neighbours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2019
They are short of dollars! Their shilling is taking a beating right now! The cashew nuts haven't been sold,there is a gap in their exports that hasn't been filled yet!
tylann:

Magufuli hates the truth though
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/ea/tanzania/Tanzania-suspends-newspaper-over-story-on-falling-shilling/4003154-5002864-4cp6yx/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2019
tylann:

Magufuli hates the truth though
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/ea/tanzania/Tanzania-suspends-newspaper-over-story-on-falling-shilling/4003154-5002864-4cp6yx/index.html

When we tell people Kazikazi aka kumamoto's country is useless they think we are hating. I'm telling you if media was free in Tanzania like it is in Kenya or South Africa, this would be seen as the shitiest country on this planet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria beats Tanzania
I will have to side with my LDC , witchcraft and jealous neighbours
That's what you want. Isn't it
Coward
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Jonraid:
Nigeria is just an overpopulated Niger or Chad! That's how one can best describe it!

Where's Mombasa? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2019
This picture speaks volumes about your current state! Egypt with half the population of Nigeria has a bigger consumer class! I would like to get the link of this data! When was it compounded and who did it?

As a matter of fact,our retail is more formalised than Nigeria's one-quality services are thus guaranteed. The research hasn't factored out something like this! I know Nigeria seems to doing well in stats that may favour 'bigger populations'
forgiveness:

Where's Mombasa? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Still flocking shitty Fraym.
forgiveness:

Where's Mombasa? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:

That's what you want. Isn't it
Coward

You started it yourself grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2019
rvp2018:

This is a shitty index made by nigerians for nigerians
So it says ibadan and kano are better than kampala gabarone Windhoek and Pretoria cause they are all missing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Some 35,000 Nigerians have crossed into Cameroon over the past two months, holishit!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Jonraid:
This picture speaks volumes about your current state! Egypt with half the population of Nigeria has a bigger consumer class than yours! I would like to get the link of this data! When was it compounded and who did it?

As a matter of fact,our retail is more formalised that Nigeria-quality services are thus guaranteed. The research hasn't factored out something like this! I know Nigeria seems to doing well in stats that may favour 'bigger populations'

I see Angola with small population dusting the more populated Kenya. shocked shocked grin

Ghana with smaller population has even caught up with Kenya with bigger population. shocked shocked grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Is Cameroon any better?

Yep it is , much better than Nigeria!
Stevoh18:
Some 35,000 Nigerians have crossed into Cameroon over the past two months, holishit!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
rvp2018:

See the liar that claimed to work in AFDB. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.